Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tree Dragon Breeders Member's Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@Dynamiterave @Raiona @Pumpkinskull @Nydra @QuickAttack @Rhea @Frostpebble @Misha @Rauxel @Smaller @ScribblingFace @Opulent @Esme @Lapillus @DancesWithPlants @saphariadragon @Safirien @ManyRelish @TwoTone @OverlordFreya @Smallswingshoes @KaidaHime @Mozie
@Thorbjorn @corvusTenebra @Koffein

Welcome to the New Tree Breeders Hub! If you are still interested in being a member, being on a general or specific pinglist, please feel free to add yourself to the new do-it-yourself spreadsheet!
Dynamiterave has graciously allowed me to take the reigns for the Hub. Hopefully things should run smoothly with open membership and self-editable pinglists.

I am still working on all the graphics, but they're not really central to what the hub is really about: Buying and Selling beautiful Tree Dragons!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to PM or ping me @serebronaga.
@Dynamiterave @Raiona @Pumpkinskull @Nydra @QuickAttack @Rhea @Frostpebble @Misha @Rauxel @Smaller @ScribblingFace @Opulent @Esme @Lapillus @DancesWithPlants @saphariadragon @Safirien @ManyRelish @TwoTone @OverlordFreya @Smallswingshoes @KaidaHime @Mozie
@Thorbjorn @corvusTenebra @Koffein

Welcome to the New Tree Breeders Hub! If you are still interested in being a member, being on a general or specific pinglist, please feel free to add yourself to the new do-it-yourself spreadsheet!
Dynamiterave has graciously allowed me to take the reigns for the Hub. Hopefully things should run smoothly with open membership and self-editable pinglists.

I am still working on all the graphics, but they're not really central to what the hub is really about: Buying and Selling beautiful Tree Dragons!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to PM or ping me @serebronaga.
@serebronaga

Aww maaan, I was hoping I could take it over >w< Oh well, yay new Tree Hub!

May I make a suggestion for a new category? I was thinking 'Flowers' or "Bushes' or something along those lines, where the prim is brown, the sec is green and the tert can be any color but more focusing on bright colors so they look like flower bushes. o 3o
@serebronaga

Aww maaan, I was hoping I could take it over >w< Oh well, yay new Tree Hub!

May I make a suggestion for a new category? I was thinking 'Flowers' or "Bushes' or something along those lines, where the prim is brown, the sec is green and the tert can be any color but more focusing on bright colors so they look like flower bushes. o 3o
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya

*gets down on one knee* Would you....be my co-admin :D??

I did add a Flowers Category, but I think 'bushes' can get an honorable mention under Specialty!
@OverlordFreya

*gets down on one knee* Would you....be my co-admin :D??

I did add a Flowers Category, but I think 'bushes' can get an honorable mention under Specialty!
@serebronaga

YEEEE I'D LOVE TO! :D I'll do whatever you want me to to help :3

And I was just about to edit my post saying I saw the flowers! lol But that sounds perfect! The world needs more dragons that look like hydrangeas >w>!
@serebronaga

YEEEE I'D LOVE TO! :D I'll do whatever you want me to to help :3

And I was just about to edit my post saying I saw the flowers! lol But that sounds perfect! The world needs more dragons that look like hydrangeas >w>!
-SCREECHES ABOUT TREES-
-SCREECHES ABOUT TREES-
@serebronaga

Thank you for the ping. I have added myself to all the relevant pages for the new hub. I also updated my links in my hatchery and user page to come back to this hub now. Please let me know when you have a new group badge and I will replace the one in my hatchery with yours.
@serebronaga

Thank you for the ping. I have added myself to all the relevant pages for the new hub. I also updated my links in my hatchery and user page to come back to this hub now. Please let me know when you have a new group badge and I will replace the one in my hatchery with yours.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Esme The hub badge is still the same, just with a different thread link. :3 Here's the code with the new hub link for ya: [code][url=http://tinyurl.com/TreeBreedersHub][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/kwazy/flight%20rising/Treebreederbadge_zpsab4e11aa.png[/IMG][/url][/code]
@Esme

The hub badge is still the same, just with a different thread link. :3 Here's the code with the new hub link for ya:
Code:
[url=http://*******.com/TreeBreedersHub][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/kwazy/flight%20rising/Treebreederbadge_zpsab4e11aa.png[/IMG][/url]
@OverlordFreya

Thanks, if you are using the same image then I should be all set!
@OverlordFreya

Thanks, if you are using the same image then I should be all set!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@serebronaga @OverlordFreya - I would definitely like to be a part of this new Tree Hub. I breed too many trees. >.>

I'll be adding myself to the relevant links later today. Thank you!
@serebronaga @OverlordFreya - I would definitely like to be a part of this new Tree Hub. I breed too many trees. >.>

I'll be adding myself to the relevant links later today. Thank you!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@Nydra

Welcome! And you have some amazing tree dragons, I can't wait to see their offspring :D
@Nydra

Welcome! And you have some amazing tree dragons, I can't wait to see their offspring :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58