Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 704 705 706 707 708 ... 747 748
All pinglist requests complete to this point
All pinglist requests complete to this point
6Sx7SSv.png
I got a tough one but hopefully someone here can help me out! I have an [b]unbred 6-digit Male Imp [/b]here that I'd like to either auction off or sell. I think he's very likely worth more than 10kg so an auction would be my best bet, but maybe someone here knows someone who could do an auctioning service for me? Also if I were to just flat-sale him, anyone have a guess what he may be worth? Thanks a bunch for any advice! Fella in question: ID# 994260 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/994260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/9943/994260_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
I got a tough one but hopefully someone here can help me out! I have an unbred 6-digit Male Imp here that I'd like to either auction off or sell. I think he's very likely worth more than 10kg so an auction would be my best bet, but maybe someone here knows someone who could do an auctioning service for me?

Also if I were to just flat-sale him, anyone have a guess what he may be worth? Thanks a bunch for any advice!

Fella in question: ID# 994260
994260_350.png
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@periwinkleclouds I would definitely auction them off! I had bitmap run an auction for my old 5 & 6 digit ID dragons and had a really good experience.

However I will note that someone reached out to me with a lot of info that basically boiled down to: its a really bad time to sell right now. If you wait a few months, you can make a lot more money. I wanted mine gone asap due to bad memories they carried, but I would recommend waiting if you want to get his full value. I'd be happy to PM you that info if you want it!
@periwinkleclouds I would definitely auction them off! I had bitmap run an auction for my old 5 & 6 digit ID dragons and had a really good experience.

However I will note that someone reached out to me with a lot of info that basically boiled down to: its a really bad time to sell right now. If you wait a few months, you can make a lot more money. I wanted mine gone asap due to bad memories they carried, but I would recommend waiting if you want to get his full value. I'd be happy to PM you that info if you want it!
uXKiTFm.png
@Carissa That would be super helpful! I don't mind waiting I suppose.. I'm not familiar with the old-dragon community (Myself I collect older dragons but mostly to rescue them if I feel they fit in with my lair) so this is probably the first time I've ever reached out about it. I've held onto him for a whole year but I have so many projects right now and I could [b]really[/b] use a lair expansion or two. If you could PM me any extra details that would be great! I appreciate it a lot. [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
@Carissa

That would be super helpful! I don't mind waiting I suppose.. I'm not familiar with the old-dragon community (Myself I collect older dragons but mostly to rescue them if I feel they fit in with my lair) so this is probably the first time I've ever reached out about it. I've held onto him for a whole year but I have so many projects right now and I could really use a lair expansion or two.

If you could PM me any extra details that would be great! I appreciate it a lot.
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@periwinkleclouds I definitely feel you on your confusion. I collect old dragons in the same way as you so the whole ID market and all of that goes totally over my head.

I'll PM you with the info I have! Unfortunately its not a ton but hopefully it helps you out in some way :)
@periwinkleclouds I definitely feel you on your confusion. I collect old dragons in the same way as you so the whole ID market and all of that goes totally over my head.

I'll PM you with the info I have! Unfortunately its not a ton but hopefully it helps you out in some way :)
uXKiTFm.png
@Coelacanis Can you add me to these pinglists? <3

3 digit sales, 4 digit sales, 5 digit sales, 6 digit sales
@Coelacanis Can you add me to these pinglists? <3

3 digit sales, 4 digit sales, 5 digit sales, 6 digit sales
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@Coelacanis hello! can i be added to the sales pinglists for 3-digits, 4-digits, and 6-digits please? :)
@Coelacanis hello! can i be added to the sales pinglists for 3-digits, 4-digits, and 6-digits please? :)
@Coelacanis
Can I be added to all of the pinglists?
Edit: just to be specific, buyer pinglists
@Coelacanis
Can I be added to all of the pinglists?
Edit: just to be specific, buyer pinglists
TdTJOrw.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Coelacanis hi! can i be added to the pinglists for 7 digits (both low and mid) hatched on november 10th? thanks!
@Coelacanis hi! can i be added to the pinglists for 7 digits (both low and mid) hatched on november 10th? thanks!
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
I've got a couple of six digit imps I'd love some pricing help on if anyone has any ideas
I've got a couple of six digit imps I'd love some pricing help on if anyone has any ideas
1 2 ... 704 705 706 707 708 ... 747 748