Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Apparel Layering Suggestions?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@Velg -- that looks good, I think the hank helps fix the layering and the birdskull resting on the square bit makes it look less random.

The square bits are there on all breeds -- they just look so random on all breeds I have to wonder if they're meant to be there? They look like they might be where the shoulderguard is meant to attach to the armour but on the wrong side.
@Velg -- that looks good, I think the hank helps fix the layering and the birdskull resting on the square bit makes it look less random.

The square bits are there on all breeds -- they just look so random on all breeds I have to wonder if they're meant to be there? They look like they might be where the shoulderguard is meant to attach to the armour but on the wrong side.
Out of curiosity have you tried to see how the bloodscale chest guard looks instead of the shoulder guard?

The shoulder guards are so big they don't really seem to fit properly on most dragons, or at least I think so. @_@

My other suggestion would be birdskulls and maybe some amalgamation of dented iron armor or maybe steampunk?
Out of curiosity have you tried to see how the bloodscale chest guard looks instead of the shoulder guard?

The shoulder guards are so big they don't really seem to fit properly on most dragons, or at least I think so. @_@

My other suggestion would be birdskulls and maybe some amalgamation of dented iron armor or maybe steampunk?
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page