Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Your favorite dragon?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@Bayhound
I think they'd be wasting their time on me too, or the cat is trying to figure out how and why the mind control isn't working on me xD
Zyre is actually the purple imp, Riaghan is my lovely progen with the gembond. Took me about 8ish scatters to get the leaf spring ice on him
//shudders at the other combos.
Scatter truly hated me when trying to get him all beautiful xD
@Bayhound
I think they'd be wasting their time on me too, or the cat is trying to figure out how and why the mind control isn't working on me xD
Zyre is actually the purple imp, Riaghan is my lovely progen with the gembond. Took me about 8ish scatters to get the leaf spring ice on him
//shudders at the other combos.
Scatter truly hated me when trying to get him all beautiful xD
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
@Crossroads
That too. o3o For a second I wondered if those big, rotund persians with the smoosh-faces were even possible of such dastardly actions when cats become supreme, but then I realized... they're probably the ones you need to watch out for. It's not pudge - it's concentrated evil.

Oh! I must have misunderstood or misread, oops. asdlkjaskldjas 8 scatters? -imagines all the money lost- ; ;
@Crossroads
That too. o3o For a second I wondered if those big, rotund persians with the smoosh-faces were even possible of such dastardly actions when cats become supreme, but then I realized... they're probably the ones you need to watch out for. It's not pudge - it's concentrated evil.

Oh! I must have misunderstood or misread, oops. asdlkjaskldjas 8 scatters? -imagines all the money lost- ; ;
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Bayhound

Persians are pure evil. Pure. Evil.

I had fun scattering him, though some made me cringe. Badly. xD
@Bayhound

Persians are pure evil. Pure. Evil.

I had fun scattering him, though some made me cringe. Badly. xD
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
@Crossroads
Pure evil. Purr... evil. Purrevil.

Oh I imagine. I'd love to go on a scatter spree if treasure/gems weren't an option.
@Crossroads
Pure evil. Purr... evil. Purrevil.

Oh I imagine. I'd love to go on a scatter spree if treasure/gems weren't an option.
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@Ruckus Hehe. I like drawing up new heartless blobs. And cross-species pokemon.

I used to make friendship bracelets. I find them in old boxes of stuff. Some of them are actually really good. I can't convince myself to throw those away, so I've collected them in a smaller box. XD

I didn't realize there was a shiny charm in x/y. I thought it was only in black/white 2. My first shiny was... jigglypuff. Of all things.

I'll go back to my town soon enough. I've got all but one room at max size, but it's the bathroom, and it should stay smallish.
@Ruckus Hehe. I like drawing up new heartless blobs. And cross-species pokemon.

I used to make friendship bracelets. I find them in old boxes of stuff. Some of them are actually really good. I can't convince myself to throw those away, so I've collected them in a smaller box. XD

I didn't realize there was a shiny charm in x/y. I thought it was only in black/white 2. My first shiny was... jigglypuff. Of all things.

I'll go back to my town soon enough. I've got all but one room at max size, but it's the bathroom, and it should stay smallish.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@Clash I absolutely love drawing cross species Pokemon, it's the coolest thing ever and I've drawn a few good ones! I still have them somewhere but I want to draw more.

My sister taught me how to make friendship bracelets but I haven't made them in years. I only knew how to make one type though and I think it was called the snake around the pole or something. It looked cool but I don't wear them much anymore.

Apparently you get the shiny charm by completing your pokedex but I'm not sure. My first shiny was an emolga and I still love it so much :D

I've only updated my house like two times so it's still really small. There's a lot about animal crossing that I don't know how to do though D:
@Clash I absolutely love drawing cross species Pokemon, it's the coolest thing ever and I've drawn a few good ones! I still have them somewhere but I want to draw more.

My sister taught me how to make friendship bracelets but I haven't made them in years. I only knew how to make one type though and I think it was called the snake around the pole or something. It looked cool but I don't wear them much anymore.

Apparently you get the shiny charm by completing your pokedex but I'm not sure. My first shiny was an emolga and I still love it so much :D

I've only updated my house like two times so it's still really small. There's a lot about animal crossing that I don't know how to do though D:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1041673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10417/1041673_350.png[/img] [/url] Right now, I think it's her, because I finally got her crackle so now she looks awesome. She's also the very first Unhatched Egg I found, so she's special for that reason, too. ^_^ As for something about me, I really want a place of my own some day soon instead of all these rentals I've lived in. I want to be able to have a big yard with lots of trees, flowers, fruits, and vegetables.

1041673_350.png

Right now, I think it's her, because I finally got her crackle so now she looks awesome. She's also the very first Unhatched Egg I found, so she's special for that reason, too. ^_^

As for something about me, I really want a place of my own some day soon instead of all these rentals I've lived in. I want to be able to have a big yard with lots of trees, flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
@MewMew34 She's so pretty!! You got really lucky with that egg! I also want a house like that uvu
@MewMew34 She's so pretty!! You got really lucky with that egg! I also want a house like that uvu
@Ruckus My favorite cross-species is a pikamander (though looking back, it's probably better if it were a pichumander, then pikameleon and finally raizard). I also love the zubat+ponyta combo.

Snake around a pole? I don't remember anything like that. I learned in spanish class, so if there was a specific name, it was in spanish.

A shiny emolga? Lucky. Guess I need to hunt for those pokemon again, I really want a shiny charm!

Well, most people choose either to update their house or the town first. I went mostly with my house. The big secret to getting money is planting foreign fruit trees. If you don't have any, start sending your animals letters that say stuff like, "Here's some fruit." and supposedly it increases the chance that they'll send you back a rare fruit.
@Ruckus My favorite cross-species is a pikamander (though looking back, it's probably better if it were a pichumander, then pikameleon and finally raizard). I also love the zubat+ponyta combo.

Snake around a pole? I don't remember anything like that. I learned in spanish class, so if there was a specific name, it was in spanish.

A shiny emolga? Lucky. Guess I need to hunt for those pokemon again, I really want a shiny charm!

Well, most people choose either to update their house or the town first. I went mostly with my house. The big secret to getting money is planting foreign fruit trees. If you don't have any, start sending your animals letters that say stuff like, "Here's some fruit." and supposedly it increases the chance that they'll send you back a rare fruit.
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@Clash I liked cubone + anything also I just got a shiny lvl 100 azelf over wondertrade so ????? yes

I update my house and town at the same time.. I need a better system. right now Im trying to border my town with red roses for some reason.
@Clash I liked cubone + anything also I just got a shiny lvl 100 azelf over wondertrade so ????? yes

I update my house and town at the same time.. I need a better system. right now Im trying to border my town with red roses for some reason.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17