Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 126 127
How about dragons that represent their owner? I'm making a "fandragon" of myself, and there are lot's of other people doing the same thing! Oh, this is me: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66694938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666950/66694938_350.png[/img][/url] As you can tell, I'm pretty fond of cats.
How about dragons that represent their owner? I'm making a "fandragon" of myself, and there are lot's of other people doing the same thing!
Oh, this is me:
66694938_350.png
As you can tell, I'm pretty fond of cats.
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Evil Dragons?

Dragons that are known to be evil, that’s kinda it ^^’
Evil Dragons?

Dragons that are known to be evil, that’s kinda it ^^’
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

music!
music!
Wishlist|| Art shop
[quote name="Cokebubble" date="2021-01-27 11:40:12" ] How about dragons that represent their owner? I'm making a "fandragon" of myself, and there are lot's of other people doing the same thing! Oh, this is me: As you can tell, I'm pretty fond of cats. [/quote] I second the idea, though, I don't have a dragon based on myself yet
Cokebubble wrote on 2021-01-27 11:40:12:
How about dragons that represent their owner? I'm making a "fandragon" of myself, and there are lot's of other people doing the same thing!
Oh, this is me:
As you can tell, I'm pretty fond of cats.
I second the idea, though, I don't have a dragon based on myself yet
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Cute Adults!
Cute Adults!
WDPGGWi.png
Any time of the year: [emoji=cat 1 size=1] Animal Companions: which of your dragons are friends with animals/familiars, eg a pet shop owning dragon or a familiar keeper like Fiona? [emoji=eliminate size=1] Coliseum Team: show your coli dragons! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Courting Couples: show dragons in love! (4 instead of 3 dragon limit for this, allowing 2 pairs) [emoji=cauldron size=1] Cauldron Keepers: alchemist/scientist dragons! [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Shady Streets: criminal dragons! [emoji=sun size=1] Day Dwellers: dragons who enjoy the daytime [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] Night Lurkers: dragons who enjoy the night time [emoji=rose size=1] Floral Display: dragons that like flowers, are florists, gardeners etc [emoji=birthday cake size=1] Birthday Buffet: dragons that share your birthday (or your friends’ birthdays?) [emoji=music notes size=1] Musical Symphony: dragons that sing, play instruments or enjoy music! Seasonal: [emoji=maple leaf size=1] Fall Frontier: dragons that represent autumn/fall! [emoji=snowflake size=1] Snowflake Scatter: dragons that represent winter! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Blooming Life: dragons that represent spring! [emoji=sun size=1] Summer Sizzlers: dragons that represent summer! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Be My Valentine: dragons that represent Valentine’s Day! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Lady Luck: dragons that represent St Patrick’s Day! [emoji=bell size=1] Deck The Halls: dragons that represent Christmas! [emoji=skull size=1] Spooky Scary: dragons that represent Halloween!
Any time of the year:

Animal Companions: which of your dragons are friends with animals/familiars, eg a pet shop owning dragon or a familiar keeper like Fiona?

Coliseum Team: show your coli dragons!

Courting Couples: show dragons in love! (4 instead of 3 dragon limit for this, allowing 2 pairs)

Cauldron Keepers: alchemist/scientist dragons!

Shady Streets: criminal dragons!

Day Dwellers: dragons who enjoy the daytime

Night Lurkers: dragons who enjoy the night time

Floral Display: dragons that like flowers, are florists, gardeners etc

Birthday Buffet: dragons that share your birthday (or your friends’ birthdays?)

Musical Symphony: dragons that sing, play instruments or enjoy music!

Seasonal:

Fall Frontier: dragons that represent autumn/fall!

Snowflake Scatter: dragons that represent winter!

Blooming Life: dragons that represent spring!

Summer Sizzlers: dragons that represent summer!

Be My Valentine: dragons that represent Valentine’s Day!

Lady Luck: dragons that represent St Patrick’s Day!

Deck The Halls: dragons that represent Christmas!

Spooky Scary: dragons that represent Halloween!

tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png robin
he/him
gmt timezone
BPco0tZ.png nb5YUNX.png HfSKqda.png HQsa6bD.png
SDMKiMj.gif UlFVeww.gif click the nest to see
dragons for sale

nest pixel by Wakor
How about sharing dragons based on their names? Unnamed dragons, dragons who were named when you got them, your favorite names in your lair :D (Oh, also dragons whose names you've changed!) If you do a punny names theme week I will read the whole thread [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
How about sharing dragons based on their names? Unnamed dragons, dragons who were named when you got them, your favorite names in your lair :D

(Oh, also dragons whose names you've changed!)

If you do a punny names theme week I will read the whole thread
Permababies?
Permababies?
66338221.png
[quote name="pikachew" date="2021-02-08 01:02:31" ] Any time of the year: [emoji=cat 1 size=1] Animal Companions: which of your dragons are friends with animals/familiars, eg a pet shop owning dragon or a familiar keeper like Fiona? [emoji=eliminate size=1] Coliseum Team: show your coli dragons! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Courting Couples: show dragons in love! (4 instead of 3 dragon limit for this, allowing 2 pairs) [emoji=cauldron size=1] Cauldron Keepers: alchemist/scientist dragons! [emoji=sun size=1] Day Dwellers: dragons who enjoy the daytime [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] Night Lurkers: dragons who enjoy the night time [emoji=rose size=1] Floral Display: dragons that like flowers, are florists, gardeners etc Seasonal: [emoji=maple leaf size=1] Fall Frontier: dragons that represent autumn/fall! [emoji=snowflake size=1] Snowflake Scatter: dragons that represent winter! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Blooming Life: dragons that represent spring! [emoji=sun size=1] Summer Sizzlers: dragons that represent summer! [/quote] i second these!
pikachew wrote on 2021-02-08 01:02:31:
Any time of the year:

Animal Companions: which of your dragons are friends with animals/familiars, eg a pet shop owning dragon or a familiar keeper like Fiona?

Coliseum Team: show your coli dragons!

Courting Couples: show dragons in love! (4 instead of 3 dragon limit for this, allowing 2 pairs)

Cauldron Keepers: alchemist/scientist dragons!

Day Dwellers: dragons who enjoy the daytime

Night Lurkers: dragons who enjoy the night time

Floral Display: dragons that like flowers, are florists, gardeners etc

Seasonal:

Fall Frontier: dragons that represent autumn/fall!

Snowflake Scatter: dragons that represent winter!

Blooming Life: dragons that represent spring!

Summer Sizzlers: dragons that represent summer!
i second these!
she/her/feather
My Ideas:
-Celestial looking dragons
-Robotic type dragons or cyborgs
-Coli Team
-Cursed looking dragons
My Ideas:
-Celestial looking dragons
-Robotic type dragons or cyborgs
-Coli Team
-Cursed looking dragons