Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week Ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
Maybe a "which dragons represent you" theme? I've seen people with fursonas here and there recreating them with dragons, making dergins styled after real-life pets, and I've seen some really cool dragons that receate the colours of various LGBTQIA+ flags, for example.
Maybe a "which dragons represent you" theme? I've seen people with fursonas here and there recreating them with dragons, making dergins styled after real-life pets, and I've seen some really cool dragons that receate the colours of various LGBTQIA+ flags, for example.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
some bright or like sunset maybe food related dragons pokemon dragons or animals dragons that dont ave skins on or anything like that
some bright or like sunset maybe food related dragons pokemon dragons or animals dragons that dont ave skins on or anything like that
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
Black and white.
Black and white.
jEm2t96.png
I like @noiselessness 's idea of "seasons" theme!
I like @noiselessness 's idea of "seasons" theme!
Some ideas c:

Definitely Familiar week, with dragons bred to look like familiars/familiars given to dragons because they match.

Fandom dragons - dragons themed after Homestuck characters, Pokémon, Spyro, etc.

OC dragons - dragons themed after your own characters.

Colour/colour-theme weeks, eg: pink week, blue week, pastel week, neonwing week.

'Ugly' week - for that swamp/lemon/magenta you still have for some reason.

So-bright-it-burns-your-eyes week - high contrast dragons that are hella bright but still work it.

Gift week - dragons you got as a gift, from friends, from kind strangers, whichever. Highlighting the kindness in our community ^v^

Triple week - showing off all your triples/near-triples.

Gene weeks - Irishim appreciation, Seraph appreciation (eg: x/y/z colour coordination with Seraph's highlights at the heart of it)

Apparel week - It's a fashion show!

Favourite week - Which dragon is your favourite in your lair? And why?

Skin week - dragons with skins on them.
Some ideas c:

Definitely Familiar week, with dragons bred to look like familiars/familiars given to dragons because they match.

Fandom dragons - dragons themed after Homestuck characters, Pokémon, Spyro, etc.

OC dragons - dragons themed after your own characters.

Colour/colour-theme weeks, eg: pink week, blue week, pastel week, neonwing week.

'Ugly' week - for that swamp/lemon/magenta you still have for some reason.

So-bright-it-burns-your-eyes week - high contrast dragons that are hella bright but still work it.

Gift week - dragons you got as a gift, from friends, from kind strangers, whichever. Highlighting the kindness in our community ^v^

Triple week - showing off all your triples/near-triples.

Gene weeks - Irishim appreciation, Seraph appreciation (eg: x/y/z colour coordination with Seraph's highlights at the heart of it)

Apparel week - It's a fashion show!

Favourite week - Which dragon is your favourite in your lair? And why?

Skin week - dragons with skins on them.
beep boop it's me
I once made a share thread for magical theme'd dragons. Witch doctors, shamans, wizards witches and warlocks. A week where people can throw their most magical dragons in colours and apparel into the spotlight.
And it's not just cause I have a bunch of em.
I once made a share thread for magical theme'd dragons. Witch doctors, shamans, wizards witches and warlocks. A week where people can throw their most magical dragons in colours and apparel into the spotlight.
And it's not just cause I have a bunch of em.
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
Dragons created to look like gods, definitely, either here on Flight Rising or even, say, Dungeons and Dragons gods or the gods of real faiths represented in dragon form.

Gamer dragons! Video game-themed dragons. I've seen a lot of Skyrim references around and I have a few of my own. D&D-based games, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, anything else anyone else plays.

DIRT! Let us of the Dirt Mafia spread the love of brown-range dragons! Come, join us in the adoration of the dirt-colored awesomeness.
Dragons created to look like gods, definitely, either here on Flight Rising or even, say, Dungeons and Dragons gods or the gods of real faiths represented in dragon form.

Gamer dragons! Video game-themed dragons. I've seen a lot of Skyrim references around and I have a few of my own. D&D-based games, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, anything else anyone else plays.

DIRT! Let us of the Dirt Mafia spread the love of brown-range dragons! Come, join us in the adoration of the dirt-colored awesomeness.
466w8yC.png
Maybe dragons you'd like to see personified? Or flower dragons! And maybe "classic" dragons, with colors more likely to crop up in mythology and stuff? From European to South American to East Asian to everywhere else with dragon myths.
Maybe dragons you'd like to see personified? Or flower dragons! And maybe "classic" dragons, with colors more likely to crop up in mythology and stuff? From European to South American to East Asian to everywhere else with dragon myths.
Video Game Theme! :D
Video Game Theme! :D
Seasonals, eyeburners, uglies, and flight themed dragons.
Seasonals, eyeburners, uglies, and flight themed dragons.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127