Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [closed]Free Sketches! (dragons w lore)
He's so cute yet this makes my heart hurt knowing what's gonna happen T_T This turned out beautifully though, thank you so much for giving Arven some attention [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
He's so cute yet this makes my heart hurt knowing what's gonna happen T_T

This turned out beautifully though, thank you so much for giving Arven some attention
@ZeroClover OMG ITS SO GOOD !!!! My son :D i really love it !
@ZeroClover OMG ITS SO GOOD !!!! My son :D i really love it !
@hydezmuse radialis is finished! Felt like a sillier piece would suit this chaotic aberration :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/vC5teMA.png[/img]
@hydezmuse

radialis is finished! Felt like a sillier piece would suit this chaotic aberration :>

vC5teMA.png
hcuRq5w.pngV7xWwl8.png
dude for some reason i never got this ping and just today something of gut intuition was like " i wonder what happened to that one artist that i requested art from?? " and i finally checked months later to see you DID do something for me and i feel so bad HELP </3
IT TURNED OUT SO PRETTY!!! im so sorry i haven't seen it until like, three months later

thank you so much :]
@ZeroClover
dude for some reason i never got this ping and just today something of gut intuition was like " i wonder what happened to that one artist that i requested art from?? " and i finally checked months later to see you DID do something for me and i feel so bad HELP </3
IT TURNED OUT SO PRETTY!!! im so sorry i haven't seen it until like, three months later

thank you so much :]
@ZeroClover
adonis ; he / they / it
transman ; gay ; intersex
admirer of the dark , dreary , and gothic .
autistic , adhd , cptsd .
pisces sun , sagittarius moon , scorpio rising

wishlist
donations are greatly appreciated .
6sl9IZQ.gif

bxDQbVS.gif
dEpEkJE.gif
2bf6nnX.png FYXIaUn.png
Nba8ElM.png
Sw6IFQi.png
bYt72YT.png
vQaNIuq.png