Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [lore] grandeur
[center] [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f21e9861f55e1cf7eef443113523b4f7/tumblr_inline_nyk59jgm9e1qea7nc_500.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][b] [size=4]of grandeur ::[/b][/font][/color][size=3][font=book antiqua] [color=#42342e]_______________[/center] [center][size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e]directory.[/color][/font][/size] [center][size=2][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3232771#post_3232771]introduction[/url] | locations | relations[/center][center] ___[/center][center][columns][color=transparent].............................[nextcol][size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e] grandeur; the place of unknown. in the mainland, dragons are known to disappear sporadically. the forest, a wicked thing, claims them as its own. many live in disregard to these disappearances, having little knowledge of who or [i]what[/i] causes them. snow trickles throughout the land, the frozen grass surrounding the bare, earthy forest. it calls out to you, beckoning and whispering sweet nothings. you follow. [nextcol] [color=transparent].............................[/color][/font][/color][/size][/columns][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e]_______________ [/center][center][size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e]beware of the forest.[/color][/font]
tumblr_inline_nyk59jgm9e1qea7nc_500.png
of grandeur ::
............................. grandeur; the place of unknown. in the mainland, dragons are known to disappear sporadically. the forest, a wicked thing, claims them as its own. many live in disregard to these disappearances, having little knowledge of who or what causes them. snow trickles throughout the land, the frozen grass surrounding the bare, earthy forest.

it calls out to you, beckoning and whispering sweet nothings. you follow.
[center][center][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][b] [size=4]locations ::[/b][/font][/color][size=3][font=book antiqua] [color=#42342e]_______________[/center] [center][size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e]directory.[/color][/font][/size] [center][size=2][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3232771#post_3232771]introduction[/url] | greymoor | forest | burrownest | realm [/center][center] ___[/center][center][columns][color=transparent].............................[nextcol][size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][center][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e]. [color=transparent].....................[/color]the various locations in the mainland of grandeur.[/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent].............................[/color][/font][/color][/size][/columns][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e]_______________ [/center][center][size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][center][columns][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][img]https://i.imgur.com/yTHjvWk.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#42342e][u]greymoor[/u] [/size] [font=book antiqua][color=#42342e]the mountains go on for miles, it seems. harsh, frozen snow covers every inch of the ground. it is not a pleasant place to live. there is a forest located up to the top of the mountains, which many die in. over time, the snow and forest will reclaim its land again. [/center]
locations ::
. .....................the various locations in the mainland of grandeur.
the mountains go on for miles, it seems. harsh, frozen snow covers every inch of the ground. it is not a pleasant place to live. there is a forest located up to the top of the mountains, which many die in. over time, the snow and forest will reclaim its land again.

0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cDVJOft.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#888199][b] w i l d l i f e[/b][/font][/color] [size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#A9A4B8]_______________[/center][center][columns][color=transparent].............................[nextcol][center][size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#A9A4B8]the harsh terrain of greymoor can support little wildlife. however, the forest provides them with the necessities. [nextcol] [color=transparent].............................[/color][/font][/color][/size][/columns] [center][size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#888199]flora. [item=sour spinach][item=frosted violets][item=arctic scrub] [item=wisp fruit][item=winter's delight][item=succulent spears] [item=pine logs][item=blue quartz][item=birch logs] fauna. [item=shrew][item=snowshoe rabbit][item=spotted seal] [item=green corycat][item=striped biter][item=black tetra] [item=snowkissed centipede][item=polar wooly][item=dusky mealworm]
cDVJOft.png
w i l d l i f e
flora.
Sour Spinach Frosted Violets Arctic Scrub
Wisp Fruit Winter's Delight Succulent Spears
Pine Logs Blue Quartz Birch Logs

fauna.
Shrew Snowshoe Rabbit Spotted Seal
Green Corycat Striped Biter Black Tetra
Snowkissed Centipede Polar Wooly Dusky Mealworm
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] landmarks [/center]

landmarks
[center] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] connections [/center]

connections
[center][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#888199][b] c o n n e c t i o n s[/b][/font][/color] [size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#A9A4B8]_______________[/center] [center][size=4][font=book antiqua][color=#888199] [/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/rW8tmf4.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#888199] realm[/font][/color][/size] [size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#A9A4B8]the realm is where the gods reside. from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83041419]una[/url], the creator, to his children and their children, and so forth. the sky is always a pitch orange-red hue, and the gods live in vague harmony with one another. very few of the deities are permitted to leave the realm, and those that do without permission are punished greatly. mortals are forbidden from entering the realm, and will turn to dust if they try to enter it. the atmosphere of the realm is grim. the dragons that live there are known for their solemnity. the floating cliffs and sculptures overlook a peaceful ocean. the only way a god can leave the realm is by sailing from the ocean below. it is a difficult journey, one should not take it lightly. [/font][/color][/size][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/pjwGSnU.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][font=book antiqua][color=#888199] mallowkeep[/font][/color][/size] [size=3][font=book antiqua][color=#A9A4B8]mallowkeep is known for its lack of care toward the outside world. living in its own false sense of security, those of mallowkeep choose to ignore that of which is happening around them and outside of the kingdom. far below the mountains in which greymoor resides, the residents of mallowkeep settled somewhere presumably safer. their kingdom is located within the frozen sanctum. the sun shines brightly through the thick clouds of snow, and there is a certain warmth to the kingdom. mallowkeep's dragons refuse the horrors of greymoor, but are aware of what happens. [/font][/color][/size]
c o n n e c t i o n s

rW8tmf4.png realm
the realm is where the gods reside. from una, the creator, to his children and their children, and so forth. the sky is always a pitch orange-red hue, and the gods live in vague harmony with one another. very few of the deities are permitted to leave the realm, and those that do without permission are punished greatly. mortals are forbidden from entering the realm, and will turn to dust if they try to enter it. the atmosphere of the realm is grim. the dragons that live there are known for their solemnity. the floating cliffs and sculptures overlook a peaceful ocean. the only way a god can leave the realm is by sailing from the ocean below. it is a difficult journey, one should not take it lightly.

pjwGSnU.png mallowkeep
mallowkeep is known for its lack of care toward the outside world. living in its own false sense of security, those of mallowkeep choose to ignore that of which is happening around them and outside of the kingdom. far below the mountains in which greymoor resides, the residents of mallowkeep settled somewhere presumably safer. their kingdom is located within the frozen sanctum. the sun shines brightly through the thick clouds of snow, and there is a certain warmth to the kingdom. mallowkeep's dragons refuse the horrors of greymoor, but are aware of what happens.