Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | give me inspiration!
1 2
no longer needed, ty :)
no longer needed, ty :)
hey! i'm el
she/her
fr+3 [est]
wurmz-bounce.gif
*deposits lore directory dragon* [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70649294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706493/70649294_350.png[/img][/url]
*deposits lore directory dragon*
70649294_350.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@wurmz I'm recently re-building my flight rising lore but i got some bios ready if you want to take a read uwu note that i don't really follow flight rising lore though, all my ocs got human forms and have their own "breed lore", like me making veils poisonous dragons and some people literally take out their fangs to turn them into harmless pets ((really mean plot point btw, there's a whole fight going on bc of that)) These two are the leaders of the high estate, basically a city that fences itself behind a barrier and call themselves high society of the dragons, focusing in high use of magic, art, and overall rich dragons hope you find inspiration tho, love seeing what other people do with their lore!! lots of ppl do ltos of different stuff 0: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7390054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/73901/7390054_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72388458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723885/72388458_350.png[/img][/url]
@wurmz

I'm recently re-building my flight rising lore but i got some bios ready if you want to take a read uwu

note that i don't really follow flight rising lore though, all my ocs got human forms and have their own "breed lore", like me making veils poisonous dragons and some people literally take out their fangs to turn them into harmless pets ((really mean plot point btw, there's a whole fight going on bc of that))

These two are the leaders of the high estate, basically a city that fences itself behind a barrier and call themselves high society of the dragons, focusing in high use of magic, art, and overall rich dragons

hope you find inspiration tho, love seeing what other people do with their lore!! lots of ppl do ltos of different stuff 0:

7390054_350.png

72388458_350.png
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
My WIP lore thread is in my signature and a LOT of my dragons have bios so feel free to have a look around ^_^
My WIP lore thread is in my signature and a LOT of my dragons have bios so feel free to have a look around ^_^

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
Ohh, I have a fresh-and-new lore thread for a town council if you'd like to check it out ! It's far from being finished but I'm pretty happy with it so far !! <3
Ohh, I have a fresh-and-new lore thread for a town council if you'd like to check it out ! It's far from being finished but I'm pretty happy with it so far !! <3
tumblr_inline_oau8naC1bp1soemy4_100.png
KIP / ALEC
› he/him
› 24yo
› L[G]B[T]I+

› FR +9
VglvtcR.png
LORE CLAN
hello_ The Marrow Run Council
hello_ The Glorious Kismet pirate crew
hello_ The Roamers Clique

Art shop ; discord: gakipper
tumblr_inline_oau8naP9SE1soemy4_100.png
I plan to make a concrete lore post eventually, but for now most of my stuff is kept vague outside of select characters' stories (since I've had people copy my stuff multiple times I'm a little hesitant to share everything ;v;)

Edit: I've been making a thread for my content and lore, here! Any dragon that doesn't have the red WIP text has something readable in their description!
I plan to make a concrete lore post eventually, but for now most of my stuff is kept vague outside of select characters' stories (since I've had people copy my stuff multiple times I'm a little hesitant to share everything ;v;)

Edit: I've been making a thread for my content and lore, here! Any dragon that doesn't have the red WIP text has something readable in their description!
cae8511aadd932905961fec364928a07de599808.png Frin, short for Siffrin!
He / they / nya
Wishlist
Erm... cheesed to meat you?
PWYW Sketches
thank you guys! i’ll be sure to take a look at all of these when i have the free time to write, it means a lot :)
thank you guys! i’ll be sure to take a look at all of these when i have the free time to write, it means a lot :)
hey! i'm el
she/her
fr+3 [est]
wurmz-bounce.gif
@wurmz

i have two lore threads: the drifting island and xingkong sect. perhaps they’ll help?
@wurmz

i have two lore threads: the drifting island and xingkong sect. perhaps they’ll help?
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
There isn't any specific place for my lore yet, but do check out my lair for spooky lore!
There isn't any specific place for my lore yet, but do check out my lair for spooky lore!
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
I don't have FR related lore (all of my guys were OCs before becoming dragons) but most of them have something on their profiles - My Toc World AU, Cyberspace, DemonxVamp (first 2 tabs), and then my Star Wars and BattleBots tabs in Hibden all have the most detailed stories.

Star Wars and BattleBots are both also AUs; Excluding Embo, the AU is all about the Tactical Droids. The BattleBots one is basically BattleBots, but the Bots are alive and not controlled by humans. They can talk and move on their own, and humans are non existent in their world.
I don't have FR related lore (all of my guys were OCs before becoming dragons) but most of them have something on their profiles - My Toc World AU, Cyberspace, DemonxVamp (first 2 tabs), and then my Star Wars and BattleBots tabs in Hibden all have the most detailed stories.

Star Wars and BattleBots are both also AUs; Excluding Embo, the AU is all about the Tactical Droids. The BattleBots one is basically BattleBots, but the Bots are alive and not controlled by humans. They can talk and move on their own, and humans are non existent in their world.
1 2