Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WIP] Shade in the Aer
Guess who's been inspired by And Then They Disappeared?

So yeah I kinda wanna do a lore arc thing, meant to start it a while back but procrastination. And it won't be a Sornieth trip because I'm broke.
This thread is probably gonna be incredibly messy as I try to get things done, but this idea has been stewing in my brain for months and now I'm finally gonna bring it into the light!

WELCOME TO SHADE IN THE AER!
Guess who's been inspired by And Then They Disappeared?

So yeah I kinda wanna do a lore arc thing, meant to start it a while back but procrastination. And it won't be a Sornieth trip because I'm broke.
This thread is probably gonna be incredibly messy as I try to get things done, but this idea has been stewing in my brain for months and now I'm finally gonna bring it into the light!

WELCOME TO SHADE IN THE AER!
res (there will be a lot of these)
res (there will be a lot of these)
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
res
one more res just in case!
one more res just in case!
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/653995/65399403p.png[/img] [b]a few days before Berry went to the First Outpost[/b][/center] -------- Flying around the lair, the Fae clan leader had her hands full, literally and figuratively. As always, she flied around carrying a scroll, nimbly weaving between horns and heads of her larger clanmates. The Aer Clan was rather crowded, and Cara's activities had been worrying her, but she filed that away for now. [i]Blucamo has that covered, right?[/i] So it wasn't her biggest concern. No, her biggest concern was making sure Berry and Snow were ready to join The First Outpost. Also, weaving through all these dragons. "Excuse me. Watch your head. Sorry, I'm busy little one. Excuse me-" "ERISA! " Thicket's powerful voice cut through the air like a blade, causing everyone in the main lair to pause for a moment. Except for Berry, of course, as the irritable Banescale pushed past her clanmates and into her den, packing things up for the trip to The First Outpost. Erisa weaved through her stirring clanmates to the green Guardian, not noticing the problem for a moment. But as she looked down, she saw Snow, passed out, a black liquid leaking from her mouth. -------- yep, started it on a cliffhanger! hoo boy, this'll be good! @Vngel I finally got around to doing this, and I remember you expressed some interest lol if you think of some others that might be interested, go ahead and lead them over!
65399403p.png
a few days before Berry went to the First Outpost

Flying around the lair, the Fae clan leader had her hands full, literally and figuratively. As always, she flied around carrying a scroll, nimbly weaving between horns and heads of her larger clanmates. The Aer Clan was rather crowded, and Cara's activities had been worrying her, but she filed that away for now.

Blucamo has that covered, right?

So it wasn't her biggest concern. No, her biggest concern was making sure Berry and Snow were ready to join The First Outpost. Also, weaving through all these dragons.

"Excuse me. Watch your head. Sorry, I'm busy little one. Excuse me-"

"ERISA! " Thicket's powerful voice cut through the air like a blade, causing everyone in the main lair to pause for a moment. Except for Berry, of course, as the irritable Banescale pushed past her clanmates and into her den, packing things up for the trip to The First Outpost. Erisa weaved through her stirring clanmates to the green Guardian, not noticing the problem for a moment.

But as she looked down, she saw Snow, passed out, a black liquid leaking from her mouth.
yep, started it on a cliffhanger! hoo boy, this'll be good!

@Vngel I finally got around to doing this, and I remember you expressed some interest lol
if you think of some others that might be interested, go ahead and lead them over!
hey this is so cool! :D and I'm so happy that my thread inspired you to be creative, if you have a pinglist going feel free to add me to it! Whenever I get the chance to post the update, I'll give your thread a shout out :)

@JustAGamerFurry2
hey this is so cool! :D and I'm so happy that my thread inspired you to be creative, if you have a pinglist going feel free to add me to it! Whenever I get the chance to post the update, I'll give your thread a shout out :)

@JustAGamerFurry2
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@Vngel

no need to ping me here! and I guess I do have a bit of a pinglist going rn, though you're the only one on it at the moment, lol! gonna try and find some others that might be interested tho
@Vngel

no need to ping me here! and I guess I do have a bit of a pinglist going rn, though you're the only one on it at the moment, lol! gonna try and find some others that might be interested tho