Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lucernia
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2228812][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/wezn4vza1/ckoudy.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][b][i]Introductions[/i][/b][/center] Hello and welcome! Thanks for visiting my lore thread! This was made for world-building purposes. My dragons live in the comfortable paradise of my dreams since that's what makes me happy. I will also keep my "about me" and various info in this thread so everything is in one place! I am open to comments and critiques.~ [center][size=1]Table of Contents[/size][/center] [center][size=1][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848#post_50728746]The Kingdom of Lucernia[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848#post_50728748]The Heart of the Kingdom/The Eterna Planes[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848#post_50728749]The Residents[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848#post_50728750]Culture[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848#post_50728751]Subspecies[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848#post_50729013]Art Collection | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848#post_50729017]Wishlist[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848/1#post_50729020]About Me[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3118848/1#post_50729024]Personal Notes[/url][/size][/center]
ckoudy.png
Introductions

Hello and welcome! Thanks for visiting my lore thread! This was made for world-building purposes. My dragons live in the comfortable paradise of my dreams since that's what makes me happy. I will also keep my "about me" and various info in this thread so everything is in one place! I am open to comments and critiques.~

Table of Contents

She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
[center][b][i]The Kingdom of Lucernia[/i][/b] [emoji=gold tiara size=1][/center] It almost feels like time is slowed within the walls. Residents will find that they age much slower, especially after a prolonged time, until they are near immortal. All inhabitants are blessed with incredible beauty, strength, and magical abilities. --------------------------- [center][i]Entry[/i][/center] The Gate Guardians forever stand watch at Lucernia’s entry. Holy and unyielding, their divine presence keeps safe the secrets within the hallowed walls and the beings living inside. Their celestial, perceptive eyes can read intentions and detect a dark heart. No one with any ill will towards the kingdom will make it past the door. Those who are deemed worthy will be allowed inside. Those who aren’t are sent away, by force if necessary. Anyone who is granted permanent residency are considered to have good hearts. No soul is perfect, not even the angels, but as long as one is considerate, well-meaning, and kind, then they could earn a place within the walls. --------------------------- [center][i]Climate[/i][/center] As it is part of Light’s domain, the weather here is always pleasantly warm. There are plenty of cool breezes, light rain, and shade from the many trees to keep everything temperate. ---------------------------- [center][i]Visuals and Aesthetic[/i][/center] Marble white buildings and promenades. Potted plants are seen from verandas on the buildings. Huge patches of colorful flowers wrap around walls and hang from the rooftops, blooming with the effort of green thumbs and magic alike. Blossoming vines twist around pillars and doorways. Nature is delicately integrated into each design choice of the kingdom. The streets are lined with the beautiful pink and cream petaled trees that are a beloved and prominent aspect of the kingdom. These trees are seen all over Lucernia, and thanks to extensive care, the right weather conditions, and skilled nature mages, they bloom almost year-round. Delicate petals are always seen blowing through the air here, to the point where there are entire jobs dedicated to keeping them cleaned up. The trees will lose their blossoms for a short time in winter, but there is a large festival every year when they return. The large white wall is an impressive display from any angle. Lovingly crafted with elegant details, forming spires that pierce the sky. Flowers bloom from the walkways of the wall to hang over the edge in massive clusters, or grow trailing up the towers to their peaks. To many the wall itself is the pride and joy of Lucernia. It is ancient, and was built to protect the inhabitants, and to keep safe the secrets that lie deep within the kingdom. There are several parks with large gazebos where artists will spend time painting, or musicians will sing and play their instruments for a crowd. These community areas are quite popular. Pale paper lanterns float through the streets or hang from the walls all over Lucernia. They are a very popular item to craft, and are kept lit with magical flames. These lanterns provide a warm and gentle glow, and keep the darkest areas lit up at night. Even those afraid of the dark can find comfort here. Rivers can be seen running throughout the kingdom. The waters are warm, and dragons and other inhabitants are always seen leisurely swimming. There are a few lakes that the rivers run into where the meren population spend a majority of their time. These waters are stocked full of fish. The enchanted forest surrounding the walls are considered protected grounds. While it is not inhabited by clanmates like the kingdom proper, Lantern Lights will routinely check for hostile beastclan, dragon clans, or invasive beasts. The forest glows a soft purple color, and has a strange effect on the wildlife who have lived there for generations. Animals that would typically be aggressive can be approached calmly in these woods. Many magical creatures call this forest home, including peryton, pixies, and the elusive unicorn. Beyond the forest are highlands that wrap around the kingdom, leaving them in a massive valley. A short flight over these hills will bring you to the Glittering Sea. This beach has white sand and crystal clear waters. ----------------------------- [center][i]Notable Structures[/i][/center] Serenity Falls: The Serenity Falls are a tall, beautiful collection of waterfalls flowing in the kingdom. Floating Star-Archipelago: Floating far above the peaks surrounding the kingdom are enchanted islands that touch the clouds. The Archipelago are a series of islands held in the air by powerful, natural arcana. It’s possible that they broke off from the ground and drifted into the sky when the Everbloom came into existence. There are beautiful structures and temples built on the islands, with some living on them as an extension of the kingdom. Mostly dragons and other winged creatures live here. Heartwater Cavern: A peaceful, secluded pool of water deep inside a cave. Next to the crystal clear waters sits a shrine to an ancient water nymph that resides here. The nymph is never seen, but her presence is felt. Occasionally she will be brought offerings that are left at the shrine. The secluded cave surrounding the area is filled with strange plant life that can only be found here. Certain guardians take to protecting the unique ecosystem as their charge. The Garden of Serena: Within the walls are a large flower meadow with marble statues scattered around. Statues of great leaders, warriors, and scholars. Lovingly carved by local sculptors throughout time. Serena, an ancient Queen of long past, created the garden as a tribute to her personal guard and dearest friend, who was struck down in combat. The Temple of the Sun: A massive church for those who seek guidance from the Light and her clergy. The Temple of the Eleven: This temple is a large marble building that is noticeably worn compared to many others in the kingdom, with cracks creeping across it and moss growing in its corners. This is a house of worship for all 11 Old Gods of Sornieth. Many dragons leave small offerings at the grand shrines, especially to their birth deities or those associated with places they were raised. Some worship all the Gods as equal.
The Kingdom of Lucernia
It almost feels like time is slowed within the walls. Residents will find that they age much slower, especially after a prolonged time, until they are near immortal.
All inhabitants are blessed with incredible beauty, strength, and magical abilities.

Entry
The Gate Guardians forever stand watch at Lucernia’s entry. Holy and unyielding, their divine presence keeps safe the secrets within the hallowed walls and the beings living inside. Their celestial, perceptive eyes can read intentions and detect a dark heart. No one with any ill will towards the kingdom will make it past the door. Those who are deemed worthy will be allowed inside. Those who aren’t are sent away, by force if necessary.

Anyone who is granted permanent residency are considered to have good hearts. No soul is perfect, not even the angels, but as long as one is considerate, well-meaning, and kind, then they could earn a place within the walls.

Climate
As it is part of Light’s domain, the weather here is always pleasantly warm. There are plenty of cool breezes, light rain, and shade from the many trees to keep everything temperate.

Visuals and Aesthetic
Marble white buildings and promenades. Potted plants are seen from verandas on the buildings. Huge patches of colorful flowers wrap around walls and hang from the rooftops, blooming with the effort of green thumbs and magic alike. Blossoming vines twist around pillars and doorways. Nature is delicately integrated into each design choice of the kingdom.

The streets are lined with the beautiful pink and cream petaled trees that are a beloved and prominent aspect of the kingdom. These trees are seen all over Lucernia, and thanks to extensive care, the right weather conditions, and skilled nature mages, they bloom almost year-round. Delicate petals are always seen blowing through the air here, to the point where there are entire jobs dedicated to keeping them cleaned up. The trees will lose their blossoms for a short time in winter, but there is a large festival every year when they return.

The large white wall is an impressive display from any angle. Lovingly crafted with elegant details, forming spires that pierce the sky. Flowers bloom from the walkways of the wall to hang over the edge in massive clusters, or grow trailing up the towers to their peaks. To many the wall itself is the pride and joy of Lucernia. It is ancient, and was built to protect the inhabitants, and to keep safe the secrets that lie deep within the kingdom.

There are several parks with large gazebos where artists will spend time painting, or musicians will sing and play their instruments for a crowd. These community areas are quite popular.

Pale paper lanterns float through the streets or hang from the walls all over Lucernia. They are a very popular item to craft, and are kept lit with magical flames. These lanterns provide a warm and gentle glow, and keep the darkest areas lit up at night. Even those afraid of the dark can find comfort here.

Rivers can be seen running throughout the kingdom. The waters are warm, and dragons and other inhabitants are always seen leisurely swimming. There are a few lakes that the rivers run into where the meren population spend a majority of their time. These waters are stocked full of fish.

The enchanted forest surrounding the walls are considered protected grounds. While it is not inhabited by clanmates like the kingdom proper, Lantern Lights will routinely check for hostile beastclan, dragon clans, or invasive beasts. The forest glows a soft purple color, and has a strange effect on the wildlife who have lived there for generations. Animals that would typically be aggressive can be approached calmly in these woods. Many magical creatures call this forest home, including peryton, pixies, and the elusive unicorn.

Beyond the forest are highlands that wrap around the kingdom, leaving them in a massive valley. A short flight over these hills will bring you to the Glittering Sea. This beach has white sand and crystal clear waters.

Notable Structures
Serenity Falls:
The Serenity Falls are a tall, beautiful collection of waterfalls flowing in the kingdom.

Floating Star-Archipelago:
Floating far above the peaks surrounding the kingdom are enchanted islands that touch the clouds. The Archipelago are a series of islands held in the air by powerful, natural arcana. It’s possible that they broke off from the ground and drifted into the sky when the Everbloom came into existence. There are beautiful structures and temples built on the islands, with some living on them as an extension of the kingdom. Mostly dragons and other winged creatures live here.

Heartwater Cavern:
A peaceful, secluded pool of water deep inside a cave. Next to the crystal clear waters sits a shrine to an ancient water nymph that resides here. The nymph is never seen, but her presence is felt. Occasionally she will be brought offerings that are left at the shrine. The secluded cave surrounding the area is filled with strange plant life that can only be found here. Certain guardians take to protecting the unique ecosystem as their charge.

The Garden of Serena:
Within the walls are a large flower meadow with marble statues scattered around. Statues of great leaders, warriors, and scholars. Lovingly carved by local sculptors throughout time. Serena, an ancient Queen of long past, created the garden as a tribute to her personal guard and dearest friend, who was struck down in combat.

The Temple of the Sun:
A massive church for those who seek guidance from the Light and her clergy.

The Temple of the Eleven:
This temple is a large marble building that is noticeably worn compared to many others in the kingdom, with cracks creeping across it and moss growing in its corners. This is a house of worship for all 11 Old Gods of Sornieth. Many dragons leave small offerings at the grand shrines, especially to their birth deities or those associated with places they were raised. Some worship all the Gods as equal.
She/Her
Adult
[center][b][i]The Heart of the Kingdom[/i][/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] At the center of Lucernia is a massive, crystalline tree. Its iridescent, glass-like bark reflects beautiful pale colors. Forever blooming from each branch are delicate golden flowers made of the same otherworldly material. A flower falling from the tree into one's hands is considered an incredible blessing, and it is believed it will lead to good fortune or a grand destiny. The tree is known as the Everbloom, the Divine Tree, or the Heart of the Kingdom. The seraphim know it as the Aetherus, meaning “heaven’s gift” in ancient tongue. Growing in the direct center of Lucernia, it can be clearly seen that the kingdom was built around it. The surrounding area is free of buildings so its beauty can be appreciated unobstructed. Many kingdom residents regularly visit the tree to feel its healing aura. It is as ancient as the kingdom itself and practically radiates heavenly magic. While not visibly so, the tree has a unique sentience that allows it to feel and understand. The people of the kingdom feel a deep love for it, and it loves in return, blooming beautiful and bright. It is largely speculation on how the Everbloom came to be. Some say it was a gift from the Light for her first children who settled in the land. Others say an ancient king was reborn as a seed upon death, for he was so in tune with the valley, and grew into the magnificent tree. According to an old legend commonly told to hatchlings, it fell from the sky as one of the Lightweaver’s scales as she soared overhead. Upon landing on the ground it purified the area and became one with the land, turning into the tree. No one is completely certain. The Divine Tree shares its powerful magic with those living around it, giving untold power and keeping peace within the quiet kingdom. Its roots grow deep and its magic grips tightly to those who cherish it. The longer a resident lives near the tree, the closer the bond, the more magically attuned they become. There is something unbeknown to most of the kingdom’s residents, something that is better left unsaid. The Everbloom’s blessed magic that it shares with those around it is a gift, but also a means to protect itself. If the tree were in danger by a malicious force, all whose hearts are gripped tightly by its magic will do anything to stop the attacker. They lose all sense of thought, control, and free will. The tree takes over their thoughts as one collective mind. The entirety of the kingdom would unleash the fullest extent of their power and rage to drive out or destroy any invasive force. No matter the personality of those possessed, they all become vicious and seek to eradicate. Once it is over, the residents would regain their senses without memory of their actions. This is the unfortunate truth of their power that only a select few elites are permitted to know, or those ancient enough to have experienced it for themselves. Intruders within the wall are incredibly rare, and no one, not even the smallest hatchling would consider harming the tree. Incidents like this are ancient history. In the past many kings and conquerors sought to gain immortality and powerful arcana for themselves. Brave and foolish souls who seek selfish power. It all ended the same, no one has ever successfully taken a piece of the Everbloom. Now Lucernia’s reputation as an impregnable and sanctified land keeps most villains away, and the common criminal would never make it past the gates. --------------------------- [center][b][i]The Eterna Planes[/i][/b] [emoji=cloud size=1][/center] In the waking realm exists Lucernia and the outside world, but in the dreaming realm exists a world known as the Eterna Planes. A realm strongly connected to the Everbloom’s magic and emotions. This world is fluid, with powerful energies swirling through the ether. A land of pastel pinks and blues, of floating clouds of stardust. In spite of lurking dangers, this world feels ethereally beautiful and gentle. Magic in its purest form can be found here. The Planes are stabilized by the Dreaming Queen. Such condensed magic needs a guide to contain and utilize it. Her magic is deeply connected to the Planes, and in the waking realm she can draw this power like a magical well. The queen’s agents, known as the Planeskeepers, keep visitors of the realm safe. For as peaceful as this world looks, shadows lurk behind the clouds. Creatures simply known as nightmares, born of strong enough emotions, roam the Planes. These dark shadow entities make unguided travel dangerous. A dragon who is powerful in the waking realm may find themselves helpless in the dreaming realm, as magic works differently and one is only a projection of their true selves. The Planeskeepers are trained to destroy nightmares without mercy. In order to enter the dreaming realm, one must first feel a deep connection to the Everbloom. Only those who feel a strong love and spiritual link can anchor themselves to the Eterna Planes when they sleep. A ritual is typically performed before bed, involving incense and a special concoction of tea including herbs and petals of the Heart of the Kingdom. One enters the realm in order to connect to the great tree’s emotions, or to touch the pure magic energies that flow here. Magic is an invisible force in the waking realm, but in the Planes it is physical. All magical flows are connected, and touching it can reveal secrets or awaken slumbering powers deep inside oneself. This comes at a cost however, the touch of pure magic can be so alluring that it is incredibly difficult to pull away from. Especially if one's life in the waking realm is not satisfying. The strong-willed Planeskeepers will rescue those losing themselves before they enter eternal sleep.
The Heart of the Kingdom

At the center of Lucernia is a massive, crystalline tree. Its iridescent, glass-like bark reflects beautiful pale colors. Forever blooming from each branch are delicate golden flowers made of the same otherworldly material. A flower falling from the tree into one's hands is considered an incredible blessing, and it is believed it will lead to good fortune or a grand destiny.

The tree is known as the Everbloom, the Divine Tree, or the Heart of the Kingdom. The seraphim know it as the Aetherus, meaning “heaven’s gift” in ancient tongue. Growing in the direct center of Lucernia, it can be clearly seen that the kingdom was built around it. The surrounding area is free of buildings so its beauty can be appreciated unobstructed. Many kingdom residents regularly visit the tree to feel its healing aura. It is as ancient as the kingdom itself and practically radiates heavenly magic. While not visibly so, the tree has a unique sentience that allows it to feel and understand. The people of the kingdom feel a deep love for it, and it loves in return, blooming beautiful and bright.

It is largely speculation on how the Everbloom came to be. Some say it was a gift from the Light for her first children who settled in the land. Others say an ancient king was reborn as a seed upon death, for he was so in tune with the valley, and grew into the magnificent tree. According to an old legend commonly told to hatchlings, it fell from the sky as one of the Lightweaver’s scales as she soared overhead. Upon landing on the ground it purified the area and became one with the land, turning into the tree. No one is completely certain.

The Divine Tree shares its powerful magic with those living around it, giving untold power and keeping peace within the quiet kingdom. Its roots grow deep and its magic grips tightly to those who cherish it. The longer a resident lives near the tree, the closer the bond, the more magically attuned they become.

There is something unbeknown to most of the kingdom’s residents, something that is better left unsaid. The Everbloom’s blessed magic that it shares with those around it is a gift, but also a means to protect itself. If the tree were in danger by a malicious force, all whose hearts are gripped tightly by its magic will do anything to stop the attacker. They lose all sense of thought, control, and free will. The tree takes over their thoughts as one collective mind. The entirety of the kingdom would unleash the fullest extent of their power and rage to drive out or destroy any invasive force. No matter the personality of those possessed, they all become vicious and seek to eradicate. Once it is over, the residents would regain their senses without memory of their actions. This is the unfortunate truth of their power that only a select few elites are permitted to know, or those ancient enough to have experienced it for themselves.

Intruders within the wall are incredibly rare, and no one, not even the smallest hatchling would consider harming the tree. Incidents like this are ancient history. In the past many kings and conquerors sought to gain immortality and powerful arcana for themselves. Brave and foolish souls who seek selfish power. It all ended the same, no one has ever successfully taken a piece of the Everbloom. Now Lucernia’s reputation as an impregnable and sanctified land keeps most villains away, and the common criminal would never make it past the gates.

The Eterna Planes

In the waking realm exists Lucernia and the outside world, but in the dreaming realm exists a world known as the Eterna Planes. A realm strongly connected to the Everbloom’s magic and emotions. This world is fluid, with powerful energies swirling through the ether. A land of pastel pinks and blues, of floating clouds of stardust. In spite of lurking dangers, this world feels ethereally beautiful and gentle. Magic in its purest form can be found here.

The Planes are stabilized by the Dreaming Queen. Such condensed magic needs a guide to contain and utilize it. Her magic is deeply connected to the Planes, and in the waking realm she can draw this power like a magical well. The queen’s agents, known as the Planeskeepers, keep visitors of the realm safe. For as peaceful as this world looks, shadows lurk behind the clouds. Creatures simply known as nightmares, born of strong enough emotions, roam the Planes. These dark shadow entities make unguided travel dangerous. A dragon who is powerful in the waking realm may find themselves helpless in the dreaming realm, as magic works differently and one is only a projection of their true selves. The Planeskeepers are trained to destroy nightmares without mercy.

In order to enter the dreaming realm, one must first feel a deep connection to the Everbloom. Only those who feel a strong love and spiritual link can anchor themselves to the Eterna Planes when they sleep. A ritual is typically performed before bed, involving incense and a special concoction of tea including herbs and petals of the Heart of the Kingdom. One enters the realm in order to connect to the great tree’s emotions, or to touch the pure magic energies that flow here. Magic is an invisible force in the waking realm, but in the Planes it is physical. All magical flows are connected, and touching it can reveal secrets or awaken slumbering powers deep inside oneself. This comes at a cost however, the touch of pure magic can be so alluring that it is incredibly difficult to pull away from. Especially if one's life in the waking realm is not satisfying. The strong-willed Planeskeepers will rescue those losing themselves before they enter eternal sleep.
She/Her
Adult
[center][i][b]The Residents[/b][/i] [emoji=light rune size=1][/center] Those who live within the walls value beauty, culture, nature, art, music and virtue. Any manner of beastclan or sapient creature is allowed to live within the walls, they have the same entry requirements as dragons. Dragons live among centaurs, satyrs, nymphs, fairies, maren, kitsunes, and many other magical creatures who make up the bulk of the kingdom’s population. The dragons living together within still carry the traditional name of “clan.” While not all of them are very close to each other, everyone still lives for each other. They work, hunt, farm, create, all for the benefit of the clan. They understand that that is how their kingdom stays prosperous. There is a large amount of space within the walls so if one wants to keep to oneself that is always an option, but they are still tight knit as a whole. ------------------- [center][i]Leadership[/i][/center] Ciel is the beloved and benevolent king of this land. He may not be light-born but he is a chosen child of the Lightweaver nonetheless. Quiet, yet cocky. Commanding, yet kind. With a voice that drips like honey, sometimes obnoxiously so, but he is always well meaning. Ciel is gentle and loving to his Queen and his people. Before becoming king, he was a Lantern Light. Even though he was usually caught slacking off, he loved the kingdom and its people. Ciel used his incredible physical strength and dexterity to drive off invaders and monsters alike. When the crown needed a new head to rest on, the Light summoned Ciel. It somehow made sense in his mind, like this was something he was always meant to do, even if he was afraid. Heavy is the crown, they say. And what if he wasn't ready, but he had no choice. In a large clearing in the kingdom held a ritual site. With seats surrounding a massive shallow basin of water, unobstructed was the sun above. Ciel was wearing sheer white ritual silks, looking radiant under the Light’s glory. He stepped into the basin and walked to its center, water covering his feet. At that moment a beam of light struck him. Everything from that moment was different. The sound of pounding drums filled his ears as agony ripped through his body. Pure light and power filled his vessel, a power that would kill the unworthy in an instant. And then, just as soon as it began, it was over. Graced with angelic magic, Ciel's wings sprouted delicate feathers. He had looked into the eyes of the Light that day. He had ascended. [center]~ Hydrangea, otherwise known as the Dreaming Queen, maintains the Eterna Planes. Where Ciel is the physical leader, she is the mind and magic of the kingdom. In the dreaming realm she shows an unmatched wisdom and ferocity. In the waking world she exists in a relaxed, almost sedated state. Her voice and demeanor are gentle. Hydrangea, in her youth, decided to be a Planeskeeper. At that time, there were very few Planeskeepers left. It was a dying tradition and the kingdom’s residents could have lost contact with the dreaming realm forever. The job was dangerous, and required an incredibly strong will. At the time, when medicine wasn’t helping her, she decided to search for magical ways to control her Tourette syndrome. She does not tic in her sleep, and she found that dream magic could help pacify her in the waking world. Her connection to the Everbloom became incredibly strong with time. She found herself drawn to Ciel. He was handsome and kind, even if his ego got in the way sometimes. She felt she was the only one who truly knew him. They were married once they were adults, and when Ciel rose to power, she accepted her role as queen. Her first night as monarch, she dreamed of speaking to the Everbloom. It accepted her as its guiding hand. She would become more than a Planeskeeper. Her magic would shape the very Planes themselves. [center]~[/center] Throughout all of Lucernia’s history, two monarch’s reigned. There is an old legend that Lady Light felt that only those two souls, her champions, were fit to rule her favored kingdom. When they pass on, it is said that they are born again, and will seek each other out. For even if the new mind does not remember their past, the intense feelings of love can never be forgotten. One soul will be born with a talent for magic, and a deep love for the Everbloom. This dragon will find themselves a skilled Planeskeeper. The other soul is fiery and strong, with a love for their fellow clan-family. After claiming the throne, one takes over the Eterna Planes while the other is reborn as an angel to rule the waking world. Perhaps there is truth to legends, somehow. --------------------------- [center][i]Lantern Lights[/i][/center] The peacekeepers. The warriors. The brave and valiant ones amongst the clan who chose to take the role as guardians. Lantern Lights are recognized by their decorative rapiers worn at the hip as a symbol of protection. These soldiers incorporate a variety of talents and undergo many different forms of training. Some rely on their physical strength and attributes, others have chosen mastery of weapons. Many among the ranks are also talented healers and powerful mages. If the kingdom were to ever see war, these soldiers would be on the front lines. But nothing like that has seen the valley in ages, so they carry on with typical guard duties. Patrolling the enchanted woods, keeping watch on the wall, helping those who are lost. Some elite and exceptionally talented Lantern Lights are high ranking enough to guard the royal family. Certain specialized Lantern Lights are known as Sentinels. They are highly trained wall guards, and specialize in warding magic. Sentinels are often posted at the top of the walls to stop any non-resident from flying in. Should a huge disaster, natural or otherwise, ever approach Lucernia, they could use their combined magic to create an impenetrable bubble around the entirety of the kingdom. Crime is very rare in the city, and is mostly seen from outsiders, but the Lantern Lights would be the ones to deal with these problems themselves. It is taken very personally when a crime is committed by a clan member, as all who are part of Lucernia are considered family to each other. Turning on one's clan-family is a great betrayal and the Lantern Lights take no pleasure in being the ones responsible for it. It is a heavy burden. ------------------- [center][i]Wardens[/i][/center] Among the high-ranking members of the Light’s clergy are wardens. These dedicated servants of the Light serve single masters for their lives. Whether an angel, holy beast, or nymph, a warden will pray to, leave offerings, and otherwise serve revered beings of the church. This is a highly dedicated job and an incredible honor to take. ------------------- [center][i]Familiars[/i][/center] A dragon’s life-companion, also known as their familiar, is a soulbound non-dragon entity. All dragons, at some point in their life, will come across one being and feel a strong connection to them. The magical link is so strong that the non-dragon creature will feel it too. Once contact is made, the two become soulbound and both gain new abilities. A soulbound entity can be any manner of creature, from a small mouse to a highly sapient being. A dragon can find a familiar at any point in their lifespan, from a hatchling to a grown adult. But one thing is certain, it is destiny that they meet their familiar at some point in their lives. Once a dragon and their familiar have bonded, new powers awaken in both of them. And the longer they are together, the stronger their abilities become. They can see through the other’s eyes, sense when they’re in danger, and can communicate across long distances. Familiars possess some of their dragon’s magic as well. Having a small animal as a companion can be advantageous in spying, while having a beastclan familiar can be a friend to talk to or a soldier to fight with. A familiar could just be a sweet animal one enjoys lounging with. Others may favor large beasts that can defend them. Those with sapient familiars may even find themselves forming romantic connections. ------------------- [center][i]The Exalted[/i][/center] Craftsmen, laborers, soldiers, and anyone else wishing to hone their skills for the service of the Light will stop in the kingdom on their pilgrimage. It is an incredible honor to be exalted and serve one's deity. Some Lucernia inhabitants see the chance to train those who are worthy and a form of worship, offering their skills to benefit war efforts far outside the reach of the Kingdom. Others see it opportunistically, a chance to provide food and lodging and training to those who need it. There is always a profit to be made.
The Residents
Those who live within the walls value beauty, culture, nature, art, music and virtue.

Any manner of beastclan or sapient creature is allowed to live within the walls, they have the same entry requirements as dragons. Dragons live among centaurs, satyrs, nymphs, fairies, maren, kitsunes, and many other magical creatures who make up the bulk of the kingdom’s population.

The dragons living together within still carry the traditional name of “clan.” While not all of them are very close to each other, everyone still lives for each other. They work, hunt, farm, create, all for the benefit of the clan. They understand that that is how their kingdom stays prosperous. There is a large amount of space within the walls so if one wants to keep to oneself that is always an option, but they are still tight knit as a whole.

Leadership

Ciel is the beloved and benevolent king of this land. He may not be light-born but he is a chosen child of the Lightweaver nonetheless. Quiet, yet cocky. Commanding, yet kind. With a voice that drips like honey, sometimes obnoxiously so, but he is always well meaning. Ciel is gentle and loving to his Queen and his people.

Before becoming king, he was a Lantern Light. Even though he was usually caught slacking off, he loved the kingdom and its people. Ciel used his incredible physical strength and dexterity to drive off invaders and monsters alike.

When the crown needed a new head to rest on, the Light summoned Ciel. It somehow made sense in his mind, like this was something he was always meant to do, even if he was afraid. Heavy is the crown, they say. And what if he wasn't ready, but he had no choice.

In a large clearing in the kingdom held a ritual site. With seats surrounding a massive shallow basin of water, unobstructed was the sun above. Ciel was wearing sheer white ritual silks, looking radiant under the Light’s glory. He stepped into the basin and walked to its center, water covering his feet. At that moment a beam of light struck him.

Everything from that moment was different. The sound of pounding drums filled his ears as agony ripped through his body. Pure light and power filled his vessel, a power that would kill the unworthy in an instant.

And then, just as soon as it began, it was over. Graced with angelic magic, Ciel's wings sprouted delicate feathers. He had looked into the eyes of the Light that day. He had ascended.
~

Hydrangea, otherwise known as the Dreaming Queen, maintains the Eterna Planes. Where Ciel is the physical leader, she is the mind and magic of the kingdom. In the dreaming realm she shows an unmatched wisdom and ferocity. In the waking world she exists in a relaxed, almost sedated state. Her voice and demeanor are gentle.

Hydrangea, in her youth, decided to be a Planeskeeper. At that time, there were very few Planeskeepers left. It was a dying tradition and the kingdom’s residents could have lost contact with the dreaming realm forever. The job was dangerous, and required an incredibly strong will. At the time, when medicine wasn’t helping her, she decided to search for magical ways to control her Tourette syndrome. She does not tic in her sleep, and she found that dream magic could help pacify her in the waking world. Her connection to the Everbloom became incredibly strong with time.

She found herself drawn to Ciel. He was handsome and kind, even if his ego got in the way sometimes. She felt she was the only one who truly knew him. They were married once they were adults, and when Ciel rose to power, she accepted her role as queen. Her first night as monarch, she dreamed of speaking to the Everbloom. It accepted her as its guiding hand. She would become more than a Planeskeeper. Her magic would shape the very Planes themselves.
~

Throughout all of Lucernia’s history, two monarch’s reigned. There is an old legend that Lady Light felt that only those two souls, her champions, were fit to rule her favored kingdom. When they pass on, it is said that they are born again, and will seek each other out. For even if the new mind does not remember their past, the intense feelings of love can never be forgotten. One soul will be born with a talent for magic, and a deep love for the Everbloom. This dragon will find themselves a skilled Planeskeeper. The other soul is fiery and strong, with a love for their fellow clan-family. After claiming the throne, one takes over the Eterna Planes while the other is reborn as an angel to rule the waking world. Perhaps there is truth to legends, somehow.

Lantern Lights
The peacekeepers. The warriors. The brave and valiant ones amongst the clan who chose to take the role as guardians. Lantern Lights are recognized by their decorative rapiers worn at the hip as a symbol of protection.

These soldiers incorporate a variety of talents and undergo many different forms of training. Some rely on their physical strength and attributes, others have chosen mastery of weapons. Many among the ranks are also talented healers and powerful mages.

If the kingdom were to ever see war, these soldiers would be on the front lines. But nothing like that has seen the valley in ages, so they carry on with typical guard duties. Patrolling the enchanted woods, keeping watch on the wall, helping those who are lost. Some elite and exceptionally talented Lantern Lights are high ranking enough to guard the royal family.

Certain specialized Lantern Lights are known as Sentinels. They are highly trained wall guards, and specialize in warding magic. Sentinels are often posted at the top of the walls to stop any non-resident from flying in. Should a huge disaster, natural or otherwise, ever approach Lucernia, they could use their combined magic to create an impenetrable bubble around the entirety of the kingdom.

Crime is very rare in the city, and is mostly seen from outsiders, but the Lantern Lights would be the ones to deal with these problems themselves. It is taken very personally when a crime is committed by a clan member, as all who are part of Lucernia are considered family to each other. Turning on one's clan-family is a great betrayal and the Lantern Lights take no pleasure in being the ones responsible for it. It is a heavy burden.

Wardens
Among the high-ranking members of the Light’s clergy are wardens. These dedicated servants of the Light serve single masters for their lives. Whether an angel, holy beast, or nymph, a warden will pray to, leave offerings, and otherwise serve revered beings of the church. This is a highly dedicated job and an incredible honor to take.

Familiars
A dragon’s life-companion, also known as their familiar, is a soulbound non-dragon entity. All dragons, at some point in their life, will come across one being and feel a strong connection to them. The magical link is so strong that the non-dragon creature will feel it too. Once contact is made, the two become soulbound and both gain new abilities. A soulbound entity can be any manner of creature, from a small mouse to a highly sapient being.

A dragon can find a familiar at any point in their lifespan, from a hatchling to a grown adult. But one thing is certain, it is destiny that they meet their familiar at some point in their lives.

Once a dragon and their familiar have bonded, new powers awaken in both of them. And the longer they are together, the stronger their abilities become. They can see through the other’s eyes, sense when they’re in danger, and can communicate across long distances. Familiars possess some of their dragon’s magic as well. Having a small animal as a companion can be advantageous in spying, while having a beastclan familiar can be a friend to talk to or a soldier to fight with. A familiar could just be a sweet animal one enjoys lounging with. Others may favor large beasts that can defend them. Those with sapient familiars may even find themselves forming romantic connections.

The Exalted
Craftsmen, laborers, soldiers, and anyone else wishing to hone their skills for the service of the Light will stop in the kingdom on their pilgrimage.

It is an incredible honor to be exalted and serve one's deity. Some Lucernia inhabitants see the chance to train those who are worthy and a form of worship, offering their skills to benefit war efforts far outside the reach of the Kingdom. Others see it opportunistically, a chance to provide food and lodging and training to those who need it. There is always a profit to be made.
She/Her
Adult
[center][b][i]Culture[/i][/b] [emoji=crystal ball size=1][/center] Music is a beloved pastime in Lucernia. Most hatchlings and children will be taught at least one instrument and basic singing lessons as part of their schooling. Those who are interested will continue learning throughout their lives. There are many skilled singers, musicians, and bards in the kingdom and music can usually be heard on any street. Festivals and holidays are publicly organized and celebrated routinely. Lucernia’s inhabitants adore a good party. From the blossoming festival in spring to the mass releasing of lanterns on the last night of summer, these celebrations are very important to the culture of the kingdom. Everyone goes all out during Brightshine Jubilee. ----------------------- [center][i]Religion and Deities[/i][/center] Much of the clan’s abundance, wealth, and blessings are due to the Lightweaver’s favor. While not all residents are strict worshipers and church goers, there is a general belief that they are loved by the Lightweaver. The concept of the goddesses being and her divinity are commonly simplified as “the Light.” Daytime, the sun, warmth, plants, and growth are all concepts and symbols of Lady Light’s presence. ----------------------- [center][i]Fashion[/i][/center] There are many popular fashion trends among the residents. Delicate, soft silk, especially in whites and pinks, are universally beloved and a staple of the kingdom’s aesthetic. Dainty gold jewelry and embellishments are always in style. Especially lockets, it is common to keep pictures of loved ones close to the heart. Decorative faux unicorn horns are a popular piece of headwear, even worn by the King himself. Unicorns are beloved and revered magical creatures, and they are commonly used as a symbol to represent the kingdom entirely. Fake wings, feathers, wing tattoos, and angelic motifs are seen everywhere. Aside from the general aesthetic purposes, this is also seen as a sign of reverence for the Light. Of course adorning oneself with flowers is seen on practically every resident. Flowers are the pride and joy of the kingdom and the clan members enjoy celebrating that.
Culture
Music is a beloved pastime in Lucernia. Most hatchlings and children will be taught at least one instrument and basic singing lessons as part of their schooling. Those who are interested will continue learning throughout their lives. There are many skilled singers, musicians, and bards in the kingdom and music can usually be heard on any street.

Festivals and holidays are publicly organized and celebrated routinely. Lucernia’s inhabitants adore a good party. From the blossoming festival in spring to the mass releasing of lanterns on the last night of summer, these celebrations are very important to the culture of the kingdom. Everyone goes all out during Brightshine Jubilee.

Religion and Deities
Much of the clan’s abundance, wealth, and blessings are due to the Lightweaver’s favor. While not all residents are strict worshipers and church goers, there is a general belief that they are loved by the Lightweaver. The concept of the goddesses being and her divinity are commonly simplified as “the Light.” Daytime, the sun, warmth, plants, and growth are all concepts and symbols of Lady Light’s presence.

Fashion
There are many popular fashion trends among the residents.

Delicate, soft silk, especially in whites and pinks, are universally beloved and a staple of the kingdom’s aesthetic.

Dainty gold jewelry and embellishments are always in style. Especially lockets, it is common to keep pictures of loved ones close to the heart.

Decorative faux unicorn horns are a popular piece of headwear, even worn by the King himself. Unicorns are beloved and revered magical creatures, and they are commonly used as a symbol to represent the kingdom entirely.

Fake wings, feathers, wing tattoos, and angelic motifs are seen everywhere. Aside from the general aesthetic purposes, this is also seen as a sign of reverence for the Light.

Of course adorning oneself with flowers is seen on practically every resident. Flowers are the pride and joy of the kingdom and the clan members enjoy celebrating that.
She/Her
Adult
[center][b][i]Subspecies[/i][/b] [emoji=purple gem size=1][/center] All draconic residents of the kingdom are considered “dragons,” but not all have pure dragon blood. Pure-blooded dragons may be the most common, but there are many exceptions. [i](Note: All dragons have their subspecies noted in their bio. These are not "official" public subspecies, rather something for my personal lore.)[/i] ------------------------------- [b][i]Beastfolk:[/i][/b] A dragon whose body displays traits of animals. Anything from fuzzy ears to entire parts of the body transformed into something more beast-like. There are numerous reasons why a dragon would be partially animal, the most common being the disease therianthropy. Beastfolk are looked down upon or feared in many parts of the world, but their unique talents and outlooks are welcomed within the kingdom. ------------------------------- [b][i]Nereids:[/i][/b] The mermaid dragons are different from those who are born of the water flight. Many of them possess beautiful, shining fish scales along their bodies and dainty fins on their limbs or face. Their ability to breathe underwater does not come from the Tidelord’s magic, but from their natural gills. These dragons can live their entire lives underwater. Mer-dragon residents of the kingdom will often be in the rivers and lakes, some even building living structures in the deeper waters. ------------------------------- [b][i]Nymphs:[/i][/b] Draconic nature elementals. In many cases nymphs are the resulting offspring of dragons pairing with magical beings such as dryads. Other times they may not even have parents, and are creations of pure magic instead. The kingdom residents adore nature, so these dragons are sometimes so beloved that they become idols or worshiped as blessings from the Light. ------------------------------- [b][i]Angels:[/i][/b] Exceptionally powerful and beautiful entities, considered to be a gift from Lady Light to Sornieth and a secret for the people of the kingdom to treasure. These ancient children of the Light were created to combat traces of the Shade. Made in the goddesses image, but they aren’t without their flaws. These beings are immortal, even outside of the kingdom, and millennia of war with the nightmarish Shade has altered them in strange ways. There is something eerie about Angels. Their thoughts are unknowable, their eyes ever watching. They often possess too many eyes or wings, among many other oddities. With their creation brought the existence of the celestial realm. Angels reside in Lucernia as the spatial rift between Sornieth and the realm of angels is thinnest near the Heart of the Kingdom. The angel-dragons currently living in the kingdom are either directly created by the Lightweaver or descendants of her creations with a fraction of their power. Though, when a new leader is chosen by the Light, she will transform the ordinary dragon with heavenly magic into a new angel. New angels are created very rarely, as they are pieces of the Lightweaver herself. With each new entity, her heavenly magic is spread thinner. The celestial beings, especially the ancient ones, are considered saints and worshiped as demi-gods. Many will seek them out for their divine and otherworldly knowledge, but they rarely share their secrets unless necessary. ------------------------------- [b][i]Pure-blooded dragon:[/i][/b] A standard dragon of any breed. While “pure” may not always be accurate, for one’s great-great-great-great grandmother could be a lycanthrope for example. If the blood of a subspecies is too diluted to contribute to any physical or magical changes in the dragon, then the dragon is considered a typical example of its species. ------------------------------- [b][i]Cross-species:[/i][/b] It is uncommon but not impossible for a dragon to be part of multiple different subspecies.
Subspecies
All draconic residents of the kingdom are considered “dragons,” but not all have pure dragon blood. Pure-blooded dragons may be the most common, but there are many exceptions.

(Note: All dragons have their subspecies noted in their bio. These are not "official" public subspecies, rather something for my personal lore.)

Beastfolk: A dragon whose body displays traits of animals. Anything from fuzzy ears to entire parts of the body transformed into something more beast-like. There are numerous reasons why a dragon would be partially animal, the most common being the disease therianthropy. Beastfolk are looked down upon or feared in many parts of the world, but their unique talents and outlooks are welcomed within the kingdom.

Nereids: The mermaid dragons are different from those who are born of the water flight. Many of them possess beautiful, shining fish scales along their bodies and dainty fins on their limbs or face. Their ability to breathe underwater does not come from the Tidelord’s magic, but from their natural gills. These dragons can live their entire lives underwater. Mer-dragon residents of the kingdom will often be in the rivers and lakes, some even building living structures in the deeper waters.

Nymphs: Draconic nature elementals. In many cases nymphs are the resulting offspring of dragons pairing with magical beings such as dryads. Other times they may not even have parents, and are creations of pure magic instead.

The kingdom residents adore nature, so these dragons are sometimes so beloved that they become idols or worshiped as blessings from the Light.

Angels: Exceptionally powerful and beautiful entities, considered to be a gift from Lady Light to Sornieth and a secret for the people of the kingdom to treasure. These ancient children of the Light were created to combat traces of the Shade. Made in the goddesses image, but they aren’t without their flaws. These beings are immortal, even outside of the kingdom, and millennia of war with the nightmarish Shade has altered them in strange ways. There is something eerie about Angels. Their thoughts are unknowable, their eyes ever watching. They often possess too many eyes or wings, among many other oddities.

With their creation brought the existence of the celestial realm. Angels reside in Lucernia as the spatial rift between Sornieth and the realm of angels is thinnest near the Heart of the Kingdom. The angel-dragons currently living in the kingdom are either directly created by the Lightweaver or descendants of her creations with a fraction of their power. Though, when a new leader is chosen by the Light, she will transform the ordinary dragon with heavenly magic into a new angel. New angels are created very rarely, as they are pieces of the Lightweaver herself. With each new entity, her heavenly magic is spread thinner.

The celestial beings, especially the ancient ones, are considered saints and worshiped as demi-gods. Many will seek them out for their divine and otherworldly knowledge, but they rarely share their secrets unless necessary.

Pure-blooded dragon: A standard dragon of any breed. While “pure” may not always be accurate, for one’s great-great-great-great grandmother could be a lycanthrope for example. If the blood of a subspecies is too diluted to contribute to any physical or magical changes in the dragon, then the dragon is considered a typical example of its species.

Cross-species: It is uncommon but not impossible for a dragon to be part of multiple different subspecies.
She/Her
Adult
[center][i][b]Art Collection[/b][/i][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/348859][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4Jd77J.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/348859][img]https://i.imgur.com/syg6kWj.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/348859][img]https://i.imgur.com/Lgt1TN6.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/669413][img]https://i.imgur.com/BiBqmYM.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/669413][img]https://i.imgur.com/3KXxlWs.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/669413][img]https://i.imgur.com/6w1S2ud.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/349230][img]https://i.imgur.com/rC30Rh4.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/417574][img]https://i.imgur.com/QtVDzeR.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/417574][img]https://i.imgur.com/UC73azf.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/174877][img]https://i.imgur.com/ONVoMKS.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/516873][img]https://i.imgur.com/697hvEl.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/4046][img]https://i.imgur.com/WEZ5nnC.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/620530][img]https://i.imgur.com/fCpiye5.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/158855][img]https://i.imgur.com/MrRwUbF.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/214282][img]https://i.imgur.com/CnoKhKH.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/214282][img]https://i.imgur.com/rikyhUz.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/338509][img]https://i.imgur.com/iIsOuty.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/338509][img]https://i.imgur.com/7KkVcXw.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/352794][img]https://i.imgur.com/Y2Viplk.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/122410][img]https://i.imgur.com/MytQy9S.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/122410][img]https://i.imgur.com/H7OliD5.png[/img][/url][/center]
Art Collection
C4Jd77J.png

syg6kWj.png

Lgt1TN6.png

BiBqmYM.jpg

3KXxlWs.jpg

6w1S2ud.jpg

rC30Rh4.png

QtVDzeR.png

UC73azf.png

ONVoMKS.png

697hvEl.png

WEZ5nnC.png

fCpiye5.png

MrRwUbF.png

CnoKhKH.png

rikyhUz.png

iIsOuty.png

7KkVcXw.png

Y2Viplk.png

MytQy9S.png

H7OliD5.png
She/Her
Adult
[center][b][i]Wishlist[/i][/b][/center] [center]Just making this for fun :)[/center] -------------- [center][b]Dragons[/b][/center] [center]I'm always looking to add unbred pastel g1s to my perma collection! If you want to gift me a dragon for whatever reason, I just ask that you ask me if I want it first. :) Generally though, I love colors like maize, white, cream, pearl, rose, mist, ice, sky, and pistachio. I [i]love[/i] combos like pink and blue, pink and purple, and pink and green![/center] -------------- [center][b]Items[/b][/center] [center][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] x infinity Even if I don't currently have any projects, I'm always in need of iridescent, shimmer, glimmer, filigree, underbelly, pastel eyes, and innocent eyes. I use these a [i]lot[/i].[/center] -------------- [center][b]Things I hoard (Plushies!)[/b][/center] [center][item=Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet][item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy][item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll][item=Soft Lightweaver Idol][item=Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy][item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][item=Kelp Tender Plush][item=Mammertee Plushie][item=Moth-eaten Mith Doll][item=Stuffed Mith][item=Worn Pincushion][item=Stuffed Pincushion][item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox][item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie][/center] -------------- [center][b]UMAs[/b][/center] [center][skin=35444][/center]
Wishlist
Just making this for fun :)

Dragons
I'm always looking to add unbred pastel g1s to my perma collection! If you want to gift me a dragon for whatever reason, I just ask that you ask me if I want it first. :)

Generally though, I love colors like maize, white, cream, pearl, rose, mist, ice, sky, and pistachio. I love combos like pink and blue, pink and purple, and pink and green!

Items
Tri-Color Scatterscroll x infinity

Even if I don't currently have any projects, I'm always in need of iridescent, shimmer, glimmer, filigree, underbelly, pastel eyes, and innocent eyes. I use these a lot.

Things I hoard
(Plushies!)
Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Exotic Arcanist Idol Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Moth-eaten Mith Doll Stuffed Mith Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Flowering Vulpine Plushie

UMAs
She/Her
Adult
[center][b][i]About me[/i][/b][/center] Hey there, thanks for stopping by. :) I’m just someone really passionate about this game who spends way too much time here. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Flight rising distracts me from my mental and neurological disorders and chronic pain, so being here brings me a lot of peace. I love collecting pastel UMAs, especially ones with flowers, extra wings, or silks! They’re my favorite part of the site. [center][skin=21963][skin=36345][skin=37499][skin=18252][skin=44854][/center] I hoard all plushie items :> (Just like in real life hehe) [center][item=Kelp Tender Plush][item=Stuffed Mith][item=Worn Pincushion][item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][/center] If you leave a sweet comment on my profile page I may not always respond, but please know that I do see them all and they mean the world to me! I'd rather not get random friend requests, but if we’re on friendly terms and have chatted before then feel free! I would grearly prefer that you don’t send me RP messages ^^' One of my favorite moments on this website was when I just so happened to see the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3132487/1#post_51138830]pastel theme week[/url] the moment it went up, and I got the very first post on it. A lot of people messaged me saying they thought of my lair immediately when they saw the theme, which was very sweet, so the fact that I claimed the very first post was wild. I don't even own 2 of the dragons that I posted there any more but thinking about it still makes me happy.
About me
Hey there, thanks for stopping by. :) I’m just someone really passionate about this game who spends way too much time here. Flight rising distracts me from my mental and neurological disorders and chronic pain, so being here brings me a lot of peace.

I love collecting pastel UMAs, especially ones with flowers, extra wings, or silks! They’re my favorite part of the site.

I hoard all plushie items :> (Just like in real life hehe)
Kelp Tender Plush Stuffed Mith Worn Pincushion Flowering Vulpine Plushie Exotic Arcanist Idol

If you leave a sweet comment on my profile page I may not always respond, but please know that I do see them all and they mean the world to me!

I'd rather not get random friend requests, but if we’re on friendly terms and have chatted before then feel free!

I would grearly prefer that you don’t send me RP messages ^^'

One of my favorite moments on this website was when I just so happened to see the pastel theme week the moment it went up, and I got the very first post on it. A lot of people messaged me saying they thought of my lair immediately when they saw the theme, which was very sweet, so the fact that I claimed the very first post was wild. I don't even own 2 of the dragons that I posted there any more but thinking about it still makes me happy.
She/Her
Adult
Personal notes

Baldwin:
-Food turns into Goo
-Materials turns into Ooze
-Apparel turns into Slime
-Familiars turns into Muck
-Other turns into Sludge

Reminders:
-Insect catch in Earth, Water, Light, and Nature for Dragonfly for Vermillion Epiptite
-Forage in Water, Ice, Arcane, and Fire for Pretty Pink Mums for Blossom (Gaoler)

Ping gardening if I ever sell Lotus
Ping AsylumBat if I sell/auction a copy of discord + peace

Lair goals:
Permas leveled to 25 [16/25]
Permas with art [20/25]

Personal notes

Baldwin:
-Food turns into Goo
-Materials turns into Ooze
-Apparel turns into Slime
-Familiars turns into Muck
-Other turns into Sludge

Reminders:
-Insect catch in Earth, Water, Light, and Nature for Dragonfly for Vermillion Epiptite
-Forage in Water, Ice, Arcane, and Fire for Pretty Pink Mums for Blossom (Gaoler)

Ping gardening if I ever sell Lotus
Ping AsylumBat if I sell/auction a copy of discord + peace

Lair goals:
Permas leveled to 25 [16/25]
Permas with art [20/25]

She/Her
Adult
1 2