Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Enforcer's Art Drop [Posts OK!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center] Quick pixel of some twin snakes (the candy) for my Goatlings Monster Masquerade treat booth. This one was made entirely in Aseprite, including the coloring. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6FI5GUR.png[/img] [/center]
Quick pixel of some twin snakes (the candy) for my Goatlings Monster Masquerade treat booth. This one was made entirely in Aseprite, including the coloring.

6FI5GUR.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[center] Art for a Goatlings Monster Masquerade challenge, based on some onsite lore. TLDR, the Goat Princess has a brother-friend-something who decided to become her main rival and wreak havoc with dark powers and stuff, and it's implied in the lore that he's also some sort of king of monsters. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love the whole King of Darkness concept and ex-friends turned evil (you can blame Arlo for that), so. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zLJHNIQ.png[/img] [/center]
Art for a Goatlings Monster Masquerade challenge, based on some onsite lore. TLDR, the Goat Princess has a brother-friend-something who decided to become her main rival and wreak havoc with dark powers and stuff, and it's implied in the lore that he's also some sort of king of monsters. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love the whole King of Darkness concept and ex-friends turned evil (you can blame Arlo for that), so.

zLJHNIQ.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[center] Instead of making refs for the number of OCs who need either new or updated refs, I made an entirely new character. Who's a Neopet, of all things. A Falling In Reverse-themed Neopet. Anyway, here's the basic gist of his character. Nera was the lead singer of a band, but got kicked out due to his control freak tendencies, disrespect for his bandmates and their fans, and heavily disruptive behavior including actively insulting fans, starting fights, and not turning in work on time. Despite being kicked out for perfectly good reasons, Nera was deeply enraged by this, and responded in his standard reasonable fashion by making a contract with the Demon Lord of Revenge for the power to crush his former band. The demon responded by giving him the power of an unlimitedly enthralling voice, capable of convincing anyone of anything and superhuman musical skills. With this power, Nera quickly rose to the top of the Neopian post-hardcore scene. But there's a catch. The more he uses his power and the more he focuses on his feelings of revenge and hatred (which he does a lot of seeing as it's the main focus of most of his band's songs), the more corrupted his body becomes. If he becomes completely consumed by corruption, his body and soul will tear themselves apart and he'll be sent not to the demon realm, but to oblivion itself, completely ceasing to exist. There is a way out, though. If Nera sincerely realizes his wrongdoing and apologizes to his former bandmates, he'll lose the mind controlling voice powers, but will keep any success he got because of them and the superhuman musical abilities, plus he...won't be slowly corrupted until he ceases to exist. The Demon Lord of Revenge, seeing as it's just a side gig for the spirit of reconciliation, really hopes Nera goes through with this, but can't directly intervene and it knows that being the edgelord he is, Nera wouldn't have bothered listening to a good entity. [rule] Other than the other King Of The Music Scene and the work thereof, Nera's aesthetic is somewhat inspired by Shadow Lugia, which is thematically related for complicated reasons (it's Arlo. the reasons is Arlo.) [rule] Art-wise, eh. It's a Neopet. Drawn pretty quickly with no refs except the customization. Pretty standard clothing style for me, so I'm not really treading any new ground, but the guitar was fun and it was nice to design a Neopet again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kqugo9y.png[/img] [/center]
Instead of making refs for the number of OCs who need either new or updated refs, I made an entirely new character. Who's a Neopet, of all things. A Falling In Reverse-themed Neopet.

Anyway, here's the basic gist of his character.

Nera was the lead singer of a band, but got kicked out due to his control freak tendencies, disrespect for his bandmates and their fans, and heavily disruptive behavior including actively insulting fans, starting fights, and not turning in work on time. Despite being kicked out for perfectly good reasons, Nera was deeply enraged by this, and responded in his standard reasonable fashion by making a contract with the Demon Lord of Revenge for the power to crush his former band. The demon responded by giving him the power of an unlimitedly enthralling voice, capable of convincing anyone of anything and superhuman musical skills. With this power, Nera quickly rose to the top of the Neopian post-hardcore scene.

But there's a catch. The more he uses his power and the more he focuses on his feelings of revenge and hatred (which he does a lot of seeing as it's the main focus of most of his band's songs), the more corrupted his body becomes. If he becomes completely consumed by corruption, his body and soul will tear themselves apart and he'll be sent not to the demon realm, but to oblivion itself, completely ceasing to exist. There is a way out, though. If Nera sincerely realizes his wrongdoing and apologizes to his former bandmates, he'll lose the mind controlling voice powers, but will keep any success he got because of them and the superhuman musical abilities, plus he...won't be slowly corrupted until he ceases to exist. The Demon Lord of Revenge, seeing as it's just a side gig for the spirit of reconciliation, really hopes Nera goes through with this, but can't directly intervene and it knows that being the edgelord he is, Nera wouldn't have bothered listening to a good entity.
Other than the other King Of The Music Scene and the work thereof, Nera's aesthetic is somewhat inspired by Shadow Lugia, which is thematically related for complicated reasons (it's Arlo. the reasons is Arlo.)
Art-wise, eh. It's a Neopet. Drawn pretty quickly with no refs except the customization. Pretty standard clothing style for me, so I'm not really treading any new ground, but the guitar was fun and it was nice to design a Neopet again.

Kqugo9y.png
[center] Custom pixel adoptable for someone on Neopets. The base lineart is about 2 years old, so, uh...eeeurgh. If I'd just remembered to clean my lines...well, it's a testament to how much I've grown. [img]https://i.imgur.com/PhNWu2C.png[/img] [/center]
Custom pixel adoptable for someone on Neopets. The base lineart is about 2 years old, so, uh...eeeurgh. If I'd just remembered to clean my lines...well, it's a testament to how much I've grown.

PhNWu2C.png
[center] Art trade for someone on Neopets. This is my attempt at doing a more chibified thing. I'd like to be able to do small-size stuff in my standard tablet doodle style without going to headshot icons or pixelation. I'm not sure how well I pulled it off. OFC, part of it is that I'm not really great with mammals or classical quads. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NcET6Pt.png[/img] [/center]
Art trade for someone on Neopets. This is my attempt at doing a more chibified thing. I'd like to be able to do small-size stuff in my standard tablet doodle style without going to headshot icons or pixelation. I'm not sure how well I pulled it off. OFC, part of it is that I'm not really great with mammals or classical quads.

NcET6Pt.png
[center] Art trade with Namulord of her character [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76012859]Xac[/url]. Still working on that more chibified/small fullbody style...also hehe, I get an excuse to use glow. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JWhV2kw.png[/img] [/center]
Art trade with Namulord of her character Xac. Still working on that more chibified/small fullbody style...also hehe, I get an excuse to use glow.

JWhV2kw.png
[center] ...no exaggeration, this might be among the best pieces I've ever done. Figured I'd try something somewhat different pose-wise (based it on [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/34/d5/00/34d5006072139eb96ea389c1402cf698.jpg]this stock photo[/url]) and, uh, I think it came out really well! Art trade with Technophage of their character [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63579871]Somi[/url]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HZn0Snv.png[/img] [/center]
...no exaggeration, this might be among the best pieces I've ever done. Figured I'd try something somewhat different pose-wise (based it on this stock photo) and, uh, I think it came out really well! Art trade with Technophage of their character Somi.
HZn0Snv.png
I saw the pic after Xac on their board! I agree, that looks fantastic! Dang, the angle and everything is just so wonderful, and I love the shadows from their back!

also just screaming over chibi Xac again, and them little legs!
I saw the pic after Xac on their board! I agree, that looks fantastic! Dang, the angle and everything is just so wonderful, and I love the shadows from their back!

also just screaming over chibi Xac again, and them little legs!
[center] Yet another Neopet design, and an attempt at making an androgynous character who doesn't just look like me [s](i.e. a generic emo kid)[/s]. I think I succeeded at such. They also have mad Scott Pilgrim vibes and I dig it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZDqx5Kf.png[/img] [/center]
Yet another Neopet design, and an attempt at making an androgynous character who doesn't just look like me (i.e. a generic emo kid). I think I succeeded at such. They also have mad Scott Pilgrim vibes and I dig it.

ZDqx5Kf.png
[center] Another Neopet design. It has been roughly forever (rounded up) since I last drew an anthropomorphic frog. Despite that, I still love him. Also, it's rare for me to get voiceclaims for characters, but for this one, I can hear what he sounds like. It's rare for me to consider something I draw to be charming/endearing, but I think this one qualifies. In a different art style, he could be the main character of a series of early chapter books, solving mysteries in the swamp with a stiff upper lip (do frogs have lips?) and a wisecracking dragonfly sidekick. He's professional partners with Graphix. They fight crime. [img]https://i.imgur.com/prZ40P9.png[/img] [/center]
Another Neopet design. It has been roughly forever (rounded up) since I last drew an anthropomorphic frog. Despite that, I still love him. Also, it's rare for me to get voiceclaims for characters, but for this one, I can hear what he sounds like. It's rare for me to consider something I draw to be charming/endearing, but I think this one qualifies. In a different art style, he could be the main character of a series of early chapter books, solving mysteries in the swamp with a stiff upper lip (do frogs have lips?) and a wisecracking dragonfly sidekick. He's professional partners with Graphix. They fight crime.

prZ40P9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19