Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone! (OPEN)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39
@SunnyInferno Hi! Can I get that last slot for the 7th game?
@SunnyInferno Hi! Can I get that last slot for the 7th game?
WES
HE/IT
FR+0
6klg2iF.png
(Sig is wip, I'll make my own stupid graphics soon..)
57aNTM2.png
@protocanines yeah of course! :D
@protocanines yeah of course! :D
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@Eliseium @CephFromHell @Nekomori @SpearTheDemon @OlexaFox @NowhereIslands @Viscere @protocanines
7th game has started!

The game will start with @Eliseium! Feel free to draw anything flight rising related, be it your own dragon, a monster, a lore scene or anything you else feel is interesting. Let me know by a message or just a tag here in the forum within 3 days, letting me know you saw this. From the time of that confirmation message, you will have a week to draw your image. Once you are done, send it to me though pm.

I will check in the week to ask for a work in progress, so I know that the game is in progress

Have a great day everyone! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. :)
@Eliseium @CephFromHell @Nekomori @SpearTheDemon @OlexaFox @NowhereIslands @Viscere @protocanines
7th game has started!

The game will start with @Eliseium! Feel free to draw anything flight rising related, be it your own dragon, a monster, a lore scene or anything you else feel is interesting. Let me know by a message or just a tag here in the forum within 3 days, letting me know you saw this. From the time of that confirmation message, you will have a week to draw your image. Once you are done, send it to me though pm.

I will check in the week to ask for a work in progress, so I know that the game is in progress

Have a great day everyone! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant. :)

fkWjutW.png
@sunnyinferno

ahhh I totally forgot about this!! thanks for the heads up <3 will get started soon
@sunnyinferno

ahhh I totally forgot about this!! thanks for the heads up <3 will get started soon
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@SunnyInferno

Heya! Just wanted to let you know I changed my username from Viscere to Clockworked :)
@SunnyInferno

Heya! Just wanted to let you know I changed my username from Viscere to Clockworked :)
vDH0pGc.png
I'd love to join in the next game <w<
I'd love to join in the next game <w<
dbZku.gif
@Clockworked alright! Thank you for letting me know :)

@Zexares Welcome in! Once the game starts, you will be the one to start it :)
@Clockworked alright! Thank you for letting me know :)

@Zexares Welcome in! Once the game starts, you will be the one to start it :)

fkWjutW.png

7th game update!

The game has been passed down to @SpearTheDemon! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

Also, due to a lot of people already being unable to participate, new participants will be added to this game instead of a new one. Still, anyone is free to participate :) If anyone else from game 7 is unable to participate for the foreseeable future, please let me know before hand, if possible.

That is all, Have a great day everyone!

7th game update!

The game has been passed down to @SpearTheDemon! I will ping everyone in this game once every time a game gets passed to the next participant.

Also, due to a lot of people already being unable to participate, new participants will be added to this game instead of a new one. Still, anyone is free to participate :) If anyone else from game 7 is unable to participate for the foreseeable future, please let me know before hand, if possible.

That is all, Have a great day everyone!

fkWjutW.png
I'd like to join the next game please.

Also, is blood okay, like just a few splatters since FR is considered a 13+ site? Thanks in advance.
I'd like to join the next game please.

Also, is blood okay, like just a few splatters since FR is considered a 13+ site? Thanks in advance.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
@XenoModule sure I'll add you! But per last post, I will be adding you to the current ongoing game. It's just so the game doesn't end up having only 4 drawings. But if you wish to join the next game, I can do that, but you will have to wait until all 8 slots fill up before you get to play.

And as per the blood, I am sure it is fine :)

Also, @Zexares I intend to move you up to game 7. Are you ok with me doing that or do you wish to remain as the one starting game 8?
@XenoModule sure I'll add you! But per last post, I will be adding you to the current ongoing game. It's just so the game doesn't end up having only 4 drawings. But if you wish to join the next game, I can do that, but you will have to wait until all 8 slots fill up before you get to play.

And as per the blood, I am sure it is fine :)

Also, @Zexares I intend to move you up to game 7. Are you ok with me doing that or do you wish to remain as the one starting game 8?

fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39