Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198
i had a bit of a gender crisis so uh [img]https://i.imgur.com/OLxdgMg.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Wjbd3GW.png[/img] also reuploading the faeflux/doeflux button with the former name since the one i initially posted got lost [img]https://i.imgur.com/az2WnoQ.png[/img] edit: demineogirl and demineoboy [img]https://i.imgur.com/hhSfZ4g.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/kZAnPKu.png[/img]
i had a bit of a gender crisis so uh
OLxdgMg.pngWjbd3GW.png

also reuploading the faeflux/doeflux button with the former name since the one i initially posted got lost
az2WnoQ.png

edit: demineogirl and demineoboy
hhSfZ4g.pngkZAnPKu.png
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@fluffmoth hi! sorry to bother, but a button in "everything else" and in the category "aesthetics/subcultures/etc" in the spreadsheet shows "piratecore" instead of "plaguecore" when i put up the image in my forum sig, and in the category "FR specific" shows "prefers males" and "prefers females" with the bi flags (which would obviously belong in the LGBTQIA+ spreadsheet). again, sorry to bother, i just thought you would want to know these things since you run the thread. have a nice day :)
@fluffmoth hi! sorry to bother, but a button in "everything else" and in the category "aesthetics/subcultures/etc" in the spreadsheet shows "piratecore" instead of "plaguecore" when i put up the image in my forum sig, and in the category "FR specific" shows "prefers males" and "prefers females" with the bi flags (which would obviously belong in the LGBTQIA+ spreadsheet). again, sorry to bother, i just thought you would want to know these things since you run the thread. have a nice day :)
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
Edit: This whole thing was poorly worded and I feel none of it came across as I intended, so I decided to retract it. Sorry for the trouble.
Edit: This whole thing was poorly worded and I feel none of it came across as I intended, so I decided to retract it. Sorry for the trouble.
@virtualpet I get where you're coming from, but I'm not sure if I want to start putting notes on flag discourse/history in the spreadsheet because it is often a complicated and shifting situation and not everybody agrees about it. If I do it for some flags I feel like that opens the precedent for people to ask it for others, which I would rather not start. I feel like that could get messy very fast.

I'm open to hearing other people's preferences, but for the most part I'd rather leave it up to the individual to research if they have a preference regarding the history of flags for the buttons with multiple options.

I did choose to feature the kaleidoscope and ampersand system buttons in the masterpost specifically because those are ones I made not based on any existing flag and therefore should be pretty neutral. If some of the other flags are meant to be exclusive to DID/OSDD systems I would be fine making a note about that, but I don't want to get into it any further than that. If you want to DM me about which specific buttons you're talking about feel free to do so.

I'm not sure I totally understand your question in the second paragraph, but to clarify the ampersand button is not based on a flag. Some people use an ampersand for plural pride stuff, and I gave it a little gradient background so it wouldn't look as plain or out of place. Feel free to use it as a base for your own buttons if you'd like!

edit: I've decided to put a section in the spreadsheet for specifically non-trauma/dissociation based plurality terms. A soulbond & button has been added there as well. I still do not want to take a public stance one way or another on the subject, it is exhausting and my feelings as someone with a dissociative system are complicated. It's just easier having it there because we get so many requests for it anyway.

Still asking that people not start system discourse in the thread.
@virtualpet I get where you're coming from, but I'm not sure if I want to start putting notes on flag discourse/history in the spreadsheet because it is often a complicated and shifting situation and not everybody agrees about it. If I do it for some flags I feel like that opens the precedent for people to ask it for others, which I would rather not start. I feel like that could get messy very fast.

I'm open to hearing other people's preferences, but for the most part I'd rather leave it up to the individual to research if they have a preference regarding the history of flags for the buttons with multiple options.

I did choose to feature the kaleidoscope and ampersand system buttons in the masterpost specifically because those are ones I made not based on any existing flag and therefore should be pretty neutral. If some of the other flags are meant to be exclusive to DID/OSDD systems I would be fine making a note about that, but I don't want to get into it any further than that. If you want to DM me about which specific buttons you're talking about feel free to do so.

I'm not sure I totally understand your question in the second paragraph, but to clarify the ampersand button is not based on a flag. Some people use an ampersand for plural pride stuff, and I gave it a little gradient background so it wouldn't look as plain or out of place. Feel free to use it as a base for your own buttons if you'd like!

edit: I've decided to put a section in the spreadsheet for specifically non-trauma/dissociation based plurality terms. A soulbond & button has been added there as well. I still do not want to take a public stance one way or another on the subject, it is exhausting and my feelings as someone with a dissociative system are complicated. It's just easier having it there because we get so many requests for it anyway.

Still asking that people not start system discourse in the thread.
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
@satanicSatan thanks for the heads up! I had originally put any sexuality buttons with "males" or "females" in the FR specific section because they were made for dragon bios and I was worried about people viewing or using them in a transphobic/TERF context, but I've moved them to the regular sexualities section instead and just put in a note!

also I believe the piratecore/plaguecore link mixup should be fixed now? It's showing correctly for me, let me know if you're still having problems with it.
@satanicSatan thanks for the heads up! I had originally put any sexuality buttons with "males" or "females" in the FR specific section because they were made for dragon bios and I was worried about people viewing or using them in a transphobic/TERF context, but I've moved them to the regular sexualities section instead and just put in a note!

also I believe the piratecore/plaguecore link mixup should be fixed now? It's showing correctly for me, let me know if you're still having problems with it.
Trans

Free Buttons
@fluffmoth i tried it again with the plaguecore thing, but it still seems to be sorta messed up. it's alright, you don't have to feel pressured into doing it :)
@fluffmoth i tried it again with the plaguecore thing, but it still seems to be sorta messed up. it's alright, you don't have to feel pressured into doing it :)
@satanicSatan weird, no idea why it's acting off for you! I copied the code onto here for you, hope this helps: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sDZrx9M.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/sDZrx9M.png[/img][/code]
@satanicSatan weird, no idea why it's acting off for you! I copied the code onto here for you, hope this helps:

sDZrx9M.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sDZrx9M.png[/img]
Trans

Free Buttons
@fluffmoth thanks so much, have a great day! >_<
@fluffmoth thanks so much, have a great day! >_<
I love these buttons!

@MatthiasMouse This is where I got the ones in my signature ^_^
I love these buttons!

@MatthiasMouse This is where I got the ones in my signature ^_^
Rhubarb | She/her | FR-3
light_small.png
@fluffmoth Dervish: That's alright I get it.

Sorry for not being clear, I was asking if I could make a button using the amphersand used in the other buttons. Thank you though!

Thank you for adding the soulbond &, I'll probably use that or we might use it on another forum with credit back and I appreciate it

I get it it's a bit of a mess, I figured a note about it might be a good idea since there are some people unaware why those flags were made. I didn't intend to start discourse and I'm hoping no one took it that way.
@fluffmoth Dervish: That's alright I get it.

Sorry for not being clear, I was asking if I could make a button using the amphersand used in the other buttons. Thank you though!

Thank you for adding the soulbond &, I'll probably use that or we might use it on another forum with credit back and I appreciate it

I get it it's a bit of a mess, I figured a note about it might be a good idea since there are some people unaware why those flags were made. I didn't intend to start discourse and I'm hoping no one took it that way.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 197 198