Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197
@lemonsins
sorry i had to do some digging to find it but they're here!
@lemonsins
sorry i had to do some digging to find it but they're here!
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Website button looks great @milkchai, thanks! Also honestly surprised we didn't have heteroflexible already.
Website button looks great @milkchai, thanks! Also honestly surprised we didn't have heteroflexible already.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Hey there, I just found this thread and I was wondering if I could request tulpamancer and/or tulpa buttons? Tulpas are similar to a system but differ in that they're made willingly, not through trauma.
Hey there, I just found this thread and I was wondering if I could request tulpamancer and/or tulpa buttons? Tulpas are similar to a system but differ in that they're made willingly, not through trauma.
............AdNAlvs.gif

J7D1quC.png 5hF3FGk.pngGf9Ba59.png
z8s5c34.png bYt72YT.png
AdNAlvs.gif
@milkchai
oh i love it! thank you so much
@milkchai
oh i love it! thank you so much
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@TimerBunneh I'm personally not very comfortable with that term (or the discourse that often comes with it) so I'd rather not add it to the masterpost, but if someone wants to make one for personal use they can
@TimerBunneh I'm personally not very comfortable with that term (or the discourse that often comes with it) so I'd rather not add it to the masterpost, but if someone wants to make one for personal use they can
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
With all my support and understanding to fluffmoth, I've gone ahead and made you a tulpamancer and parogenic button, @TimerBunneh. Thank you for introducing me to this term. When I was younger and didn't fully understand things, I ended up creating "personalities". Now that I'm older, I've been living with literal arguments in my head all while feeling guilty since I never experienced trauma that triggered alters and questioned a lot whether I actually felt any dissociation and whether this counted as a system since I initially made them up. To those with DID and other system-related disorders, I apologize to any of you that find this term and the very idea of creating alters intentionally offensive. Please feel free to send me private messages if you'd like to discuss your concerns, discontent, or just to vent or rant. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iEP8BXH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aOQMvaD.png[/img]
With all my support and understanding to fluffmoth, I've gone ahead and made you a tulpamancer and parogenic button, @TimerBunneh.

Thank you for introducing me to this term. When I was younger and didn't fully understand things, I ended up creating "personalities". Now that I'm older, I've been living with literal arguments in my head all while feeling guilty since I never experienced trauma that triggered alters and questioned a lot whether I actually felt any dissociation and whether this counted as a system since I initially made them up.

To those with DID and other system-related disorders, I apologize to any of you that find this term and the very idea of creating alters intentionally offensive. Please feel free to send me private messages if you'd like to discuss your concerns, discontent, or just to vent or rant.

iEP8BXH.png
aOQMvaD.png
[quote name="chorderaos" date="2021-12-12 15:15:29" ] With all my support and understanding to fluffmoth, I've gone ahead and made you a tulpamancer and parogenic button, @TimerBunneh. Thank you for introducing me to this term. When I was younger and didn't fully understand things, I ended up creating "personalities". Now that I'm older, I've been living with literal arguments in my head all while feeling guilty since I never experienced trauma that triggered alters and questioned a lot whether I actually felt any dissociation and whether this counted as a system since I initially made them up. To those with DID and other system-related disorders, I apologize to any of you that find this term and the very idea of creating alters intentionally offensive. Please feel free to send me private messages if you'd like to discuss your concerns, discontent, or just to vent or rant. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iEP8BXH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aOQMvaD.png[/img] [/quote] Thank you very much ;-; I also didn't intend to offend anyone myself. I actually had no idea that the term offended anyone, as I know a couple people with systems and dissociative disorders that were okay with it. My utmost apologies go out to anyone I may have offended by my request.
chorderaos wrote on 2021-12-12 15:15:29:
With all my support and understanding to fluffmoth, I've gone ahead and made you a tulpamancer and parogenic button, @TimerBunneh.

Thank you for introducing me to this term. When I was younger and didn't fully understand things, I ended up creating "personalities". Now that I'm older, I've been living with literal arguments in my head all while feeling guilty since I never experienced trauma that triggered alters and questioned a lot whether I actually felt any dissociation and whether this counted as a system since I initially made them up.

To those with DID and other system-related disorders, I apologize to any of you that find this term and the very idea of creating alters intentionally offensive. Please feel free to send me private messages if you'd like to discuss your concerns, discontent, or just to vent or rant.

iEP8BXH.png
aOQMvaD.png
Thank you very much ;-; I also didn't intend to offend anyone myself. I actually had no idea that the term offended anyone, as I know a couple people with systems and dissociative disorders that were okay with it. My utmost apologies go out to anyone I may have offended by my request.
............AdNAlvs.gif

J7D1quC.png 5hF3FGk.pngGf9Ba59.png
z8s5c34.png bYt72YT.png
AdNAlvs.gif
@TimerBunneh @chorderaos It can be a divisive topic within the system community and I don't have the energy to participate in that discussion on a large public forum, which is my main reason for not wanting to be directly involved or put it in the masterpost. I'm not offended/angry that it was brought up though, it's nothing personal and I'm sorry if I upset anyone.

edit/note: I would ask that any further discussions on the topic be kept elsewhere if possible, I don't really want system discourse taking over the thread again. Thank you for understanding
@TimerBunneh @chorderaos It can be a divisive topic within the system community and I don't have the energy to participate in that discussion on a large public forum, which is my main reason for not wanting to be directly involved or put it in the masterpost. I'm not offended/angry that it was brought up though, it's nothing personal and I'm sorry if I upset anyone.

edit/note: I would ask that any further discussions on the topic be kept elsewhere if possible, I don't really want system discourse taking over the thread again. Thank you for understanding
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
[font=Crimson Text][color=#70552F]> more buttons made [indent][font=Crimson Text][color=#8c6a3a]+ 1 in ?; 1 in 35, 1 in 97[/indent] [indent][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853371471396864030/918657559177613412/1_in_35.png[/img][/indent] [indent][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853371471396864030/918657559374757968/1_in_97.png[/img][/indent]
> more buttons made
+ 1 in ?; 1 in 35, 1 in 97
1_in_35.png
1_in_97.png
gay.png they_elk_he.pngnightelf_kinbutton.pngZqTATLu.png
achilpansexual.pnganimalhearted.pnggrishaverse_2.png
werewolfcorian.pngfictosynpath.pnggrunge_fairycore.png
7de9hyf.pngmaladaptive_1.pngeIK5iG7.png
rix3ppo.pngEhlmcQh.pnggwP4usG.png
o383-d01-woodlands.pngo383-d02-woodlands.pngqKZAaLK.png
some genders [img]https://i.imgur.com/cfOYQxo.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/anf6Urz.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/AgLCAZF.png[/img]
some genders
cfOYQxo.pnganf6Urz.pngAgLCAZF.png
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197