Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE Doodles for self-care + positivity!
1 2 3 4
[i][No need to ping, I'm subscribed!][/i] Hey so! I'm getting back to the swing of things on here -- and, alongside picking up my Flight Rising journey, I'm tryna improve myself too. So, here's my great idea. Share with me one (1) self-care thing you did today, and I'll draw a quick little doodle of a dragon doing the same (or something similar)! That could be basic things like taking a bath or cleaning up an area, or something that makes you happy, especially if you've been in a slump lately. Anything that's contributed to a positive mindset or a healthy life--I would love to hear! We take those little wins. [i]Note: I may not get to everyone, depending how active the thread is. You're welcome to suggest dragons, but I may end up using a different dragon from your lair! Also, these doodles will be very quick and messy. That being said, you're welcome to use them in bios or whatever provided you link back either here or my profile as credit! (and tips are appreciated but totally not required [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1])[/i] I'll go first! Today I cleaned up my Discord friend list; a task which I've been putting off for probably literal years. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47564536][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406289594611662868/902294297850822726/unknown.png[/img][/url][/center]
[No need to ping, I'm subscribed!]

Hey so! I'm getting back to the swing of things on here -- and, alongside picking up my Flight Rising journey, I'm tryna improve myself too. So, here's my great idea.

Share with me one (1) self-care thing you did today, and I'll draw a quick little doodle of a dragon doing the same (or something similar)! That could be basic things like taking a bath or cleaning up an area, or something that makes you happy, especially if you've been in a slump lately. Anything that's contributed to a positive mindset or a healthy life--I would love to hear! We take those little wins.

Note: I may not get to everyone, depending how active the thread is. You're welcome to suggest dragons, but I may end up using a different dragon from your lair! Also, these doodles will be very quick and messy. That being said, you're welcome to use them in bios or whatever provided you link back either here or my profile as credit! (and tips are appreciated but totally not required )

I'll go first! Today I cleaned up my Discord friend list; a task which I've been putting off for probably literal years.
unknown.png
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
Well done on going through your discord friends!! that's incredible,, I still need to do it with mine,, I dont even remember how I know half the people lol

idk if much counts as self care today,, its been a bit of a dead day... But I went to visit my older sister at her flat and brought her some comfort food and chatted for a couple of hours, then I went home and chilled. Did a drawing for my girlfriend of one of her dragons that I ended up being very proud of,, and now I'm gonna get an early night :)

Tomorrow I'll do some laundry probably and I JUST REMEMBERED TO TAKE MY MEDS PHEW
Well done on going through your discord friends!! that's incredible,, I still need to do it with mine,, I dont even remember how I know half the people lol

idk if much counts as self care today,, its been a bit of a dead day... But I went to visit my older sister at her flat and brought her some comfort food and chatted for a couple of hours, then I went home and chilled. Did a drawing for my girlfriend of one of her dragons that I ended up being very proud of,, and now I'm gonna get an early night :)

Tomorrow I'll do some laundry probably and I JUST REMEMBERED TO TAKE MY MEDS PHEW
art_shop.png
I really like this idea, always cool to see people promoting self-care!

Today I finally folded all the laundry that's been sitting on my bed for the past lil' while, now I can sleep without worrying if I'm gonna accidentally kick all my clothes onto the floor lol
I really like this idea, always cool to see people promoting self-care!

Today I finally folded all the laundry that's been sitting on my bed for the past lil' while, now I can sleep without worrying if I'm gonna accidentally kick all my clothes onto the floor lol
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif--- --
fr time +2
they/them
please copy and paste my user when pinging!
@BeeQueen Nothing wrong with a quiet day! Hope you sleep well :) here's Valam off to deliver some tasty treats to his clanmates! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406289594611662868/902300022308237362/unknown.png[/img]
@BeeQueen Nothing wrong with a quiet day! Hope you sleep well :) here's Valam off to deliver some tasty treats to his clanmates!

unknown.png
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

JDJDNFBFBJDB LOOK AT HIM GO!!

Cutie!!! Thankyou so much! I am so down for this really cute thread of yours what the heck
JDJDNFBFBJDB LOOK AT HIM GO!!

Cutie!!! Thankyou so much! I am so down for this really cute thread of yours what the heck
art_shop.png
@lostine Laundry is my worst enemy, but it seems you and Fen have got it handled! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406289594611662868/902303315596025947/unknown.png[/img]
@lostine

Laundry is my worst enemy, but it seems you and Fen have got it handled!

unknown.png
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

aaaaa she looks so cute! thank you!! :D
aaaaa she looks so cute! thank you!! :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif--- --
fr time +2
they/them
please copy and paste my user when pinging!
Oh! This is such a good idea, love the positive vibes <3

Today I ignored the FR fest and my mail, sat down with tea and finished one of the books I've been wanting to read.
Oh! This is such a good idea, love the positive vibes <3

Today I ignored the FR fest and my mail, sat down with tea and finished one of the books I've been wanting to read.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In terms of cute self-care you can draw a dragon doing (no preferences on who, just please pick from the hibernal den tabs other than Re:Enforcement since they have my lore dragons), I got some stuff off my room floor yesterday.
In terms of cute self-care you can draw a dragon doing (no preferences on who, just please pick from the hibernal den tabs other than Re:Enforcement since they have my lore dragons), I got some stuff off my room floor yesterday.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I've been doing a guild event on another pet site instead of focusing on any of the ongoing outrage about some bad news related to the same site.

For the dragon to draw, I'd love to see Ronald (in my main tab); He seems super fitting as he's a people person and loves to be at parties or with his fellow Grim Reapers. I do have one request: Could you please draw him in the outfit showcased on the human pic on his profile? His outfit on FR isn't going to do his char justice, ahh...
I've been doing a guild event on another pet site instead of focusing on any of the ongoing outrage about some bad news related to the same site.

For the dragon to draw, I'd love to see Ronald (in my main tab); He seems super fitting as he's a people person and loves to be at parties or with his fellow Grim Reapers. I do have one request: Could you please draw him in the outfit showcased on the human pic on his profile? His outfit on FR isn't going to do his char justice, ahh...
1 2 3 4