Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Looking for art trades! [CLOSED]
Hello! I would like to get some art for my babies, so I am looking to do art trades! I'm only looking to do a few at a time so as not to put too much on my plate, but will take on more as I go! Here is some recent Flight Rising art, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59044618]here[/url] is my list of dragons I want the art of the most. Please reply if interested, I am subbed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/u4eGGCJ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OvdHQGu.png[/img]
Hello! I would like to get some art for my babies, so I am looking to do art trades! I'm only looking to do a few at a time so as not to put too much on my plate, but will take on more as I go! Here is some recent Flight Rising art, and here is my list of dragons I want the art of the most. Please reply if interested, I am subbed!

u4eGGCJ.png
OvdHQGu.png

He/Him

carrd
uMGX2Pu.png
bump!
bump!

He/Him

carrd
uMGX2Pu.png
@AzureFox2100 I will art trade! Ping me if your interested
@AzureFox2100 I will art trade! Ping me if your interested
Daaaang, your art is amazing!!

I would totally trade, but idk if I have the time due to rl and computer time. ;3; So I wouldn't want to make you wait (unless you don't mind waiting for a possible super long time, LOL). Plus I don't have much experience with FR dragons. XD

Feel free to let me know if you would like to trade sometime~ It doesn't have to be now (because I'm serious about rl, I will probably be away from home/the comp later next month and then probably moving on December), but when life calms down and I have comp time, I would so be down! Plus maybe by then, I will have more experience with FR designs. XD
Daaaang, your art is amazing!!

I would totally trade, but idk if I have the time due to rl and computer time. ;3; So I wouldn't want to make you wait (unless you don't mind waiting for a possible super long time, LOL). Plus I don't have much experience with FR dragons. XD

Feel free to let me know if you would like to trade sometime~ It doesn't have to be now (because I'm serious about rl, I will probably be away from home/the comp later next month and then probably moving on December), but when life calms down and I have comp time, I would so be down! Plus maybe by then, I will have more experience with FR designs. XD
Hello there! Maybe we can trade? For examples, check out my art shop, and for trade conditions, check my trades thread! All links in signature V
Hello there! Maybe we can trade? For examples, check out my art shop, and for trade conditions, check my trades thread! All links in signature V
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@azurefox2100
hihihey i’d love to do an art trade if you’re interested!
i just started a new deviantart lol so there’s some examples there(:
(also i don’t mind if they’re transparent or come with a background, i’m game for whichever!)
@azurefox2100
hihihey i’d love to do an art trade if you’re interested!
i just started a new deviantart lol so there’s some examples there(:
(also i don’t mind if they’re transparent or come with a background, i’m game for whichever!)
@ovo @forcedcoma @Namulord @Summer444

I'd love to do art trades with y'all! Dm to discuss details please! And Namulord, I could put you at the end of my queue and get back to you then, if that works for you!
@ovo @forcedcoma @Namulord @Summer444

I'd love to do art trades with y'all! Dm to discuss details please! And Namulord, I could put you at the end of my queue and get back to you then, if that works for you!

He/Him

carrd
uMGX2Pu.png
Sure, that's totally fine! No guarantees on my half, but I'm hoping for more computer time eventually, ahaha.

I'll message you~
Sure, that's totally fine! No guarantees on my half, but I'm hoping for more computer time eventually, ahaha.

I'll message you~
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QpB85SM.png[/img] edit: finALLY LUCK HAS SMILED UPON ME and blessed me with the powers of uploading this as a png *phew* the graininess really hurt my soul…and imgur was not being kind lol [s]Uhh..im having a big problem with this uploading only as a jpg [s]and it’s killing me on the inside[/s] but it’s late and well..I’m excited to show you my half and I’ll try tomorrow to get a better upload quality for you!!! :^D[/s] anyway i hope you like it!! i’m still learning how to use procreate so it took me a lil longer than expected to finish, but i learned a lot and had fun doing it(:
QpB85SM.png

edit: finALLY LUCK HAS SMILED UPON ME and blessed me with the powers of uploading this as a png *phew*
the graininess really hurt my soul…and imgur was not being kind lol

Uhh..im having a big problem with this uploading only as a jpg and it’s killing me on the inside but it’s late and well..I’m excited to show you my half and I’ll try tomorrow to get a better upload quality for you!!! :^D

anyway i hope you like it!! i’m still learning how to use procreate so it took me a lil longer than expected to finish, but i learned a lot and had fun doing it(: