Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] HQ Art for my dogs
Like the title says. I‘m looking for some high Quality art for my dogs ( 2 Collies)

Willing to pay a very high amounts in Gems. Or even Items if someone is looking for something specific.

Any style is welcome!

Link me your Art/Examples here or send me a DM if that‘s more comfortable for you :)
Like the title says. I‘m looking for some high Quality art for my dogs ( 2 Collies)

Willing to pay a very high amounts in Gems. Or even Items if someone is looking for something specific.

Any style is welcome!

Link me your Art/Examples here or send me a DM if that‘s more comfortable for you :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Bump
Bump
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Hey @Narif

I could try my best! Artshop in Signature
Hey @Narif

I could try my best! Artshop in Signature
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@Myasmic
Sorry for replying that late but i totally forgot about this thread...Do you have examples of reallife animals/ pets? :)
@Myasmic
Sorry for replying that late but i totally forgot about this thread...Do you have examples of reallife animals/ pets? :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

Not any recent ones that represent my style well, but I can do a rough sketch for you if you like my style and you can see if you want me to continue.
@Narif

Not any recent ones that represent my style well, but I can do a rough sketch for you if you like my style and you can see if you want me to continue.
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
[center]@Narif Hey~ I have these 2 examples of dog art to show: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/902303147630931988/corin_by_4th_moon_de0itg0-fullview.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796555951939256340/902303114177163304/dealytj-ee4b2e0a-9630-47db-a0cb-77c02634cf22.png[/img] They look angelic because they are tributes to my friend and my mom dogs who passed away~ let me know if you like them, I make special prices for pets, I know how much they mean to us! [emoji=raven size=1][/center]
@Narif

Hey~
I have these 2 examples of dog art to show:

corin_by_4th_moon_de0itg0-fullview.png
dealytj-ee4b2e0a-9630-47db-a0cb-77c02634cf22.png

They look angelic because they are tributes to my friend and my mom dogs who passed away~

let me know if you like them, I make special prices for pets, I know how much they mean to us!

arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
@Myasmic
That sound perfect! I would love to do that option (sending you the link when I have proper access to my laptop…)

@seiza
They look so lovely ;-; I would love to commission you!
@Myasmic
That sound perfect! I would love to do that option (sending you the link when I have proper access to my laptop…)

@seiza
They look so lovely ;-; I would love to commission you!
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

I look forward to working with ya!
@Narif

I look forward to working with ya!
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png