Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Holycorrupt's Art Dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Holycorrupt [i]Am I ... Am I allowed to answer here ? sorry if I'm disturbing, let me know I'll delete ![/i] I just never look at creative corner usually but I guess I did today and I just wanted to say I love what you do and keep on the good work ! You lineart is so solid and clean ! And I really love your style ! [emoji=tundra happy size=2] (also comics are hard, but I really feel you've got this, the panels you showed seem very professional to me - I'm not the most relevant person when it comes to art criticism, I'm mostly a self-taught enthusiast artist, but I read through this with great pleasure and really wanted to cheer you for your project because I feel you can do this perfectly !) Last but not least, I'm impressed at your trees/plants and hair, both in line and color painting !
@Holycorrupt

Am I ... Am I allowed to answer here ? sorry if I'm disturbing, let me know I'll delete !

I just never look at creative corner usually but I guess I did today and I just wanted to say I love what you do and keep on the good work !
You lineart is so solid and clean ! And I really love your style !
(also comics are hard, but I really feel you've got this, the panels you showed seem very professional to me - I'm not the most relevant person when it comes to art criticism, I'm mostly a self-taught enthusiast artist, but I read through this with great pleasure and really wanted to cheer you for your project because I feel you can do this perfectly !)
Last but not least, I'm impressed at your trees/plants and hair, both in line and color painting !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan
Ah yeah I should have mentioned I don't mind replies and comments hehe and oh gosh thank you so much for the very kind words! I struggle with putting myself and my artwork out there so it's very nice to hear.

And that means so much to hear my panels look professional (!!!!) It's been a bit of a shot in the dark if what I'm doing is nice looking since I'm just teaching myself hahaha

I'm thinking of adding a ping list if you would like to be added for when I post more art?
@Welgan
Ah yeah I should have mentioned I don't mind replies and comments hehe and oh gosh thank you so much for the very kind words! I struggle with putting myself and my artwork out there so it's very nice to hear.

And that means so much to hear my panels look professional (!!!!) It's been a bit of a shot in the dark if what I'm doing is nice looking since I'm just teaching myself hahaha

I'm thinking of adding a ping list if you would like to be added for when I post more art?
Check out my Art Thread
FR+0 They/Them
@Holycorrupt

Now that I know it's okay to reply, I just wanna say I've been lurking subed to this thread since you posted it. Your art is so good! The character designs, the comic page, the coloring, the lines, it's all so good! I adore Francis' design, especially that pic of him eating with his hands. Your line word is superb I swear. <3

I would love to be put on a pinglist if you add one.
@Holycorrupt

Now that I know it's okay to reply, I just wanna say I've been lurking subed to this thread since you posted it. Your art is so good! The character designs, the comic page, the coloring, the lines, it's all so good! I adore Francis' design, especially that pic of him eating with his hands. Your line word is superb I swear. <3

I would love to be put on a pinglist if you add one.
6e2eb816dda3990b7e591f4832243d37037ddfb7.png
@Hearthdragons
Ahhh thank you do much!!! I'll definitely add you to the pinglist, I have more art to add on I just need to get the iPad connected to some internet again to grab the work on there :,^D I also have a bunch of sketchbook work I havnt taken pictures of haha
Means a lot to hear you like my work and characters, Francis and Sam are my favorite ocs ever and I cant wait to tell their story proper
@Hearthdragons
Ahhh thank you do much!!! I'll definitely add you to the pinglist, I have more art to add on I just need to get the iPad connected to some internet again to grab the work on there :,^D I also have a bunch of sketchbook work I havnt taken pictures of haha
Means a lot to hear you like my work and characters, Francis and Sam are my favorite ocs ever and I cant wait to tell their story proper
Check out my Art Thread
FR+0 They/Them
@Hearthdragons Hope you don't mind being pinged again!! But I added some pictures to the front page [emoji=heart size=1]
@Hearthdragons

Hope you don't mind being pinged again!! But I added some pictures to the front page
Check out my Art Thread
FR+0 They/Them
I don't mind at all! And AHH! Mary is so cute! I adore her little itty bitty wings and how well they're drawn folded up like that. Those eyes next to her remind me of angels, is that something to do with Mary and Francis or since your comic is a horror as well, is it a big bad coming later? Or is it just doodles lol
I don't mind at all! And AHH! Mary is so cute! I adore her little itty bitty wings and how well they're drawn folded up like that. Those eyes next to her remind me of angels, is that something to do with Mary and Francis or since your comic is a horror as well, is it a big bad coming later? Or is it just doodles lol
@Hearthdragons

The comic is actually called Mother's Thousand Eyes... :^3 eye imagery is a big part of this universe haha... I doodle them a lot all over my sketchbook pages.
Those black markings Francis have actually open up into eyes when he's in situations of intense emotional distress. It's believed that Mother herself watches the mortal realm through these eyes.

Francis and Mary are considered a species I've been calling "Blessed/Corrupt" they are angelic children born to humans and believed to be the physical children of Mother herself. Over time the pure form starts corroding and turning more monstrous as they age, experience negative emotions, ect.

Society tends to fear them and only accepts them when they are still young and 'pure' exiling them when they start changing. Sam eventually starts to understand the unjustness of the world he lives in and wants to help Francis in shedding light on the cruel practices of the church.

:,^D even with its darker themes I want to tell a story about love and hope dispute the cruelty of life.
@Hearthdragons

The comic is actually called Mother's Thousand Eyes... :^3 eye imagery is a big part of this universe haha... I doodle them a lot all over my sketchbook pages.
Those black markings Francis have actually open up into eyes when he's in situations of intense emotional distress. It's believed that Mother herself watches the mortal realm through these eyes.

Francis and Mary are considered a species I've been calling "Blessed/Corrupt" they are angelic children born to humans and believed to be the physical children of Mother herself. Over time the pure form starts corroding and turning more monstrous as they age, experience negative emotions, ect.

Society tends to fear them and only accepts them when they are still young and 'pure' exiling them when they start changing. Sam eventually starts to understand the unjustness of the world he lives in and wants to help Francis in shedding light on the cruel practices of the church.

:,^D even with its darker themes I want to tell a story about love and hope dispute the cruelty of life.
Check out my Art Thread
FR+0 They/Them
@Holycorrupt

Hell yes! That's my kind of story! I wish you the best and look forward to any more art you feel like sharing.
@Holycorrupt

Hell yes! That's my kind of story! I wish you the best and look forward to any more art you feel like sharing.
@Holycorrupt I'd definitely want to be added to a pinglist for more art to bless my eyes :D (Also I read what you said about the story and plot, that's totally my thing, would definitely read it [emoji=tundra happy size=2])
@Holycorrupt

I'd definitely want to be added to a pinglist for more art to bless my eyes :D

(Also I read what you said about the story and plot, that's totally my thing, would definitely read it )
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Holycorrupt
give a hug to Mar for me please poor boy ;w; (however that also means living again the begining of a new realtionship with his soulmate each time, and there are some sweet, nice feelings associated with a new romance / friendship so he got that for him at least ! <3 )

also I love your daily life Francis drawings, like when he was eating and now reading !
It may be just an impression but Francis seems to like reading ? there are at least 3 panels showing him with a book :p
@Holycorrupt
give a hug to Mar for me please poor boy ;w; (however that also means living again the begining of a new realtionship with his soulmate each time, and there are some sweet, nice feelings associated with a new romance / friendship so he got that for him at least ! <3 )

also I love your daily life Francis drawings, like when he was eating and now reading !
It may be just an impression but Francis seems to like reading ? there are at least 3 panels showing him with a book :p
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8