Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me give dragons lore/personality!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55
@Hearthdragons @Roheryn Hi! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOW IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK WRITING FOR DRAGONS! Hearthdragons, I'm so sorry about my unprecedented absence, I've been working on my applyfics (link in signature) after an 8-day camping vacation. Roheryn, I saw this: [quote name="Roheryn" date="2021-07-20 10:23:39" ] (in fact, some of my "dragons" are lore-wise not dragons at all). [/quote] and my brain exploded!!!! More non-draconian dragons are joining your clan! Sorry if I seem...excited. Overly excited. Dramatically enthused. Unconsciously ecstatic. Hearthdragons, thank you for checking in, I'll write you back! Rae But yeah.
@Hearthdragons @Roheryn
Hi!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOW IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK WRITING FOR DRAGONS! Hearthdragons, I'm so sorry about my unprecedented absence, I've been working on my applyfics (link in signature) after an 8-day camping vacation. Roheryn, I saw this:
Roheryn wrote on 2021-07-20 10:23:39:
(in fact, some of my "dragons" are lore-wise not dragons at all).
and my brain exploded!!!! More non-draconian dragons are joining your clan!
Sorry if I seem...excited. Overly excited. Dramatically enthused. Unconsciously ecstatic.

Hearthdragons, thank you for checking in, I'll write you back!

Rae
But yeah.
TD98mt2.png
[quote name="@HeyitsRae" date="2021-07-20 11:03:38" ] @/Hearthdragons @/Roheryn Hi! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOW IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK WRITING FOR DRAGONS! Hearthdragons, I'm so sorry about my unprecedented absence, I've been working on my applyfics (link in signature) after an 8-day camping vacation. Roheryn, I saw this: [quote name="Roheryn" date="2021-07-20 10:23:39" ] (in fact, some of my "dragons" are lore-wise not dragons at all). [/quote] and my brain exploded!!!! More non-draconian dragons are joining your clan! Sorry if I seem...excited. Overly excited. Dramatically enthused. Unconsciously ecstatic. Hearthdragons, thank you for checking in, I'll write you back! Rae But yeah. [/quote] Aha, have fun! Literally all I have in mind is that Ivo has a tongue like a frog (a very minor thing, but... he's somewhat based on a frog), so there's a lot of room for creativity. So far I have a god, demigod, unknown type of immortal being, a reaper, and the others are actual dragons (a priest, an oracle/seer, and a prince who is on the run from any and all real responsibilities).
@HeyitsRae wrote on 2021-07-20 11:03:38:
@/Hearthdragons @/Roheryn
Hi!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOW IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK WRITING FOR DRAGONS! Hearthdragons, I'm so sorry about my unprecedented absence, I've been working on my applyfics (link in signature) after an 8-day camping vacation. Roheryn, I saw this:
Roheryn wrote on 2021-07-20 10:23:39:
(in fact, some of my "dragons" are lore-wise not dragons at all).
and my brain exploded!!!! More non-draconian dragons are joining your clan!
Sorry if I seem...excited. Overly excited. Dramatically enthused. Unconsciously ecstatic.

Hearthdragons, thank you for checking in, I'll write you back!

Rae
But yeah.
Aha, have fun!
Literally all I have in mind is that Ivo has a tongue like a frog (a very minor thing, but... he's somewhat based on a frog), so there's a lot of room for creativity.
So far I have a god, demigod, unknown type of immortal being, a reaper, and the others are actual dragons (a priest, an oracle/seer, and a prince who is on the run from any and all real responsibilities).
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Hearthdragons (sorry for the ping/late reply-) oh my goodness that’s so perfect for him!! That really helps me out with fleshing him out more for his lore, thank you a ton! QWQ
@Hearthdragons (sorry for the ping/late reply-) oh my goodness that’s so perfect for him!! That really helps me out with fleshing him out more for his lore, thank you a ton! QWQ
image0.jpg
I'd love to see what you think of this girl if you have the time! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67614266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/676143/67614266_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd love to see what you think of this girl if you have the time!

67614266_350.png
I've been trying to write for Twelve for a while.. all I know is that she's a bard who plays the harp [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66567745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665678/66567745_350.png[/img][/url]
I've been trying to write for Twelve for a while.. all I know is that she's a bard who plays the harp

66567745_350.png
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Looking for help with Lore for my clan...

Please & Thank you.
Apparently I posted my thread in the wrong forum.

(Was going to post something similar here in this forum but then I found this your thread).
Looking for help with Lore for my clan...

Please & Thank you.
Apparently I posted my thread in the wrong forum.

(Was going to post something similar here in this forum but then I found this your thread).
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@HeyitsRae, Welcome back! I was getting worried about you, glad to know you're alright and back ready to do so me writin'

@Roheryn, sorry for the late reply, I was ill yesterday blugh

Ivo was inspired by a frog huh? I can definitely see that. I feel like he likes to blep a lot, stick his tongue out and leave it out for no reason. He probably doesn't even realize he's doing it. He's easily distractible, often jumping from one thing to another with no real rhyme or reason. He loves himself some plants and flowers, probably keeping a den full of them. His den would be forever humid to help with the plants and he thrives in the heat. He'll often slow to a stop and just, scrunch up and lay there for long periods of time. It's the only time people see him stop moving. His hobbies include singing, taking care of his plants, and high flying/jumping. I feel like he'd like to free fall, go as high as he could and just fall. I can't decide if he'd be a good singer or a poor one, either way he'll sing regardless of if people want to hear it.

Oh lord Aruni is gorgeous. She strikes me as a shaman, the incense and rituals kind. She sees spirits and converses with them, helping them find peace through rituals and various tasks. Whether they're spirits of the dead or something else is up to you. People come to seek her out for advice and she consults her spirits to help them. She's secretive and quiet, keeping her knowledge to herself unless explicitly asked. Why she feels the need to help out the spirits is a mystery, maybe she's just that good of a person, maybe it's in exchange for their knowledge, maybe she has ulterior motives, who knows. She'll often take on a task from a spirit that sends her roaming around, so she's well traveled. She always returns home in the end though.
@HeyitsRae, Welcome back! I was getting worried about you, glad to know you're alright and back ready to do so me writin'

@Roheryn, sorry for the late reply, I was ill yesterday blugh

Ivo was inspired by a frog huh? I can definitely see that. I feel like he likes to blep a lot, stick his tongue out and leave it out for no reason. He probably doesn't even realize he's doing it. He's easily distractible, often jumping from one thing to another with no real rhyme or reason. He loves himself some plants and flowers, probably keeping a den full of them. His den would be forever humid to help with the plants and he thrives in the heat. He'll often slow to a stop and just, scrunch up and lay there for long periods of time. It's the only time people see him stop moving. His hobbies include singing, taking care of his plants, and high flying/jumping. I feel like he'd like to free fall, go as high as he could and just fall. I can't decide if he'd be a good singer or a poor one, either way he'll sing regardless of if people want to hear it.

Oh lord Aruni is gorgeous. She strikes me as a shaman, the incense and rituals kind. She sees spirits and converses with them, helping them find peace through rituals and various tasks. Whether they're spirits of the dead or something else is up to you. People come to seek her out for advice and she consults her spirits to help them. She's secretive and quiet, keeping her knowledge to herself unless explicitly asked. Why she feels the need to help out the spirits is a mystery, maybe she's just that good of a person, maybe it's in exchange for their knowledge, maybe she has ulterior motives, who knows. She'll often take on a task from a spirit that sends her roaming around, so she's well traveled. She always returns home in the end though.
6e2eb816dda3990b7e591f4832243d37037ddfb7.png
@HylianPharaoh

Sabi looks like a desert witch to me. She's friendly, welcoming, jovial, and never meets a stranger. She likes to brew potions and medicines and has a den full of glass bottles all labeled neatly with what's in them. When she's not at home, she's out scavenging for ingredients and trinkets she can enchant. Or keep. She usually ends up just keeping all the trinkets she finds, she's a bit of a pack rat that way. What she doesn't keep, she'll enchant with some sort of beneficial spell and sell. Spell such as keeping the wearer warm, letting the wearer know where they are at all times, spells of charisma, spells of energy, that sort of thing. She'll try to remove bad spells from items people bring her, but she's not the best at it and sometimes ends up changing the spell from bad to mildly annoying, which is still an upgrade.
@HylianPharaoh

Sabi looks like a desert witch to me. She's friendly, welcoming, jovial, and never meets a stranger. She likes to brew potions and medicines and has a den full of glass bottles all labeled neatly with what's in them. When she's not at home, she's out scavenging for ingredients and trinkets she can enchant. Or keep. She usually ends up just keeping all the trinkets she finds, she's a bit of a pack rat that way. What she doesn't keep, she'll enchant with some sort of beneficial spell and sell. Spell such as keeping the wearer warm, letting the wearer know where they are at all times, spells of charisma, spells of energy, that sort of thing. She'll try to remove bad spells from items people bring her, but she's not the best at it and sometimes ends up changing the spell from bad to mildly annoying, which is still an upgrade.
@Cherryfleck

Twelve looks sophisticated to me, the kind of person that knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She's not snooty about it though, she's rather kind and understanding when something isn't up to her standards, but when she can she'll demand the best. Tea is her favorite and she will go out of her way for a good cup. She plays the harp extremely well, letting haunting and lovely melodies float through the air wherever she goes. She doesn't sing, just plays the music but everyone agrees that's more than enough, the music itself doesn't need accompaniment. She's an information gatherer, letting people think she's absorbed in playing her music as she listens in on their conversations. For the most part she doesn't do anything with the information, but for the right price she can tell you a bit about anything or anyone in the area.
@Cherryfleck

Twelve looks sophisticated to me, the kind of person that knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She's not snooty about it though, she's rather kind and understanding when something isn't up to her standards, but when she can she'll demand the best. Tea is her favorite and she will go out of her way for a good cup. She plays the harp extremely well, letting haunting and lovely melodies float through the air wherever she goes. She doesn't sing, just plays the music but everyone agrees that's more than enough, the music itself doesn't need accompaniment. She's an information gatherer, letting people think she's absorbed in playing her music as she listens in on their conversations. For the most part she doesn't do anything with the information, but for the right price she can tell you a bit about anything or anyone in the area.
@Hearthdragons I love those ideas for them, honestly. Thank you!
@Hearthdragons I love those ideas for them, honestly. Thank you!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55