Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | your lore. give it to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
tell me your lore. tell me aaaaaalllllll the details. and if you show me your lore dergs i’ll like them.

and yes I will read ALL of your lore and tell ya what I think. I’m not procrastinating writing my own lore at all.

edit: y'all have inspired me to finally write my own lore, it's in my sig if you want to read sometime!
tell me your lore. tell me aaaaaalllllll the details. and if you show me your lore dergs i’ll like them.

and yes I will read ALL of your lore and tell ya what I think. I’m not procrastinating writing my own lore at all.

edit: y'all have inspired me to finally write my own lore, it's in my sig if you want to read sometime!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Check out my (out of date) Lore Thread!
Check out my (out of date) Lore Thread!
Trying to be more active - FR+2
oh! my friend and i have a story thread lost and found which is an actual story, and links to our clan lore! mine's in my sig here and hers is the dreamspace. hopefully those sparked your interest! :D
oh! my friend and i have a story thread lost and found which is an actual story, and links to our clan lore! mine's in my sig here and hers is the dreamspace. hopefully those sparked your interest! :D
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

(almost all of my dragons have Something but these are the ones i remember)

my gaoler fortress is somewhat lored up! the first 4 have Actual Bios and the rest have, like, a couple lines sdfghj

also, some of my ranchers have actual lore as well! fen, prov, swade, schost, blitze, uuuh just poke around there's too many LMAO
(almost all of my dragons have Something but these are the ones i remember)

my gaoler fortress is somewhat lored up! the first 4 have Actual Bios and the rest have, like, a couple lines sdfghj

also, some of my ranchers have actual lore as well! fen, prov, swade, schost, blitze, uuuh just poke around there's too many LMAO
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Oh hey! I once wrote a little three part story about three of my dragons. You can read the first part here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60402221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604023/60402221_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh hey! I once wrote a little three part story about three of my dragons. You can read the first part here: 60402221_350.png
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
What about your lore, huh? You're gonna eat our lore without sharing yours smh /j

Mine is a rivalry between a creepy circus that abducts dragons (nightmare-themed) and a theater that is trying to make Murkbarrow Close a better place (dream-themed). They all have lore, with page 1 being who you will see on the stage if you visit and page 2 is the supporting cast.

The highlights are probably Nightmare, the owner of the circus and Rem, the founder of the theater.

I also have a traveler writer whose stories come to life and her tab is her bibliography. She's part of the "a Story to be Told" subspecies which is a really cool sub imo.
What about your lore, huh? You're gonna eat our lore without sharing yours smh /j

Mine is a rivalry between a creepy circus that abducts dragons (nightmare-themed) and a theater that is trying to make Murkbarrow Close a better place (dream-themed). They all have lore, with page 1 being who you will see on the stage if you visit and page 2 is the supporting cast.

The highlights are probably Nightmare, the owner of the circus and Rem, the founder of the theater.

I also have a traveler writer whose stories come to life and her tab is her bibliography. She's part of the "a Story to be Told" subspecies which is a really cool sub imo.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
Hoooooooooo boy pings incoming

@MercuryShep I don’t care if you say it’s outdated; your lore is fantastic! It’s so detailed and well-written, I’m envious!

@Tirtouga678 I am in love. Oh I am in love. It’s so well written, it’s so good I just aaaaaaaaaaaa

@ratdealer I love your gaoler fortress, the lore is so good, I adore Mezzotine and Toibomme! Their bios and art is so nice I’m envious.

@Seaglauss Oh my god he brought her back, he loved her so much he brought her back i need a minute he brought her back

@magiritsa I love creepy clowns, your lore brings so much joy! Hatchlings beware! Also Melpomene has such lovely lore too.

And my lore is still a work in progress (and by that I mean I don’t even have it typed up), but this is what I have:

A long time ago there was an Ice flight king named the Solstice King, who used his magic to seal away a terrible monster called the Beast the Night Alone Sees. For seven generations his magic held up, but recently the Beast broke out of its frozen prison, leaving destruction and death in its wake. The Solstice King’s last living descendant Chell vowed to hunt it down and seal it away again, and she followed it to the Tangled Wood.
However, she found out that the beast was trapped in the Foxfire Bramble, and being held captive by a group of criminals. These criminals are:
Athens, a disgraced diplomat
Hyde, a bitter scientist
Olivine, a sly gambler
Iku, a vain thief
Nihilite, a violent hunter
Maelstrom, a mysterious prophetess
Wynn, a discredited explorer

Chell learns quickly that if she’s going to keep the Beast locked away she’ll have to get used to living with wanted criminals in a dark cavern. Eventually she does, and she even falls in love with Athens. However, Maelstrom receives a prophecy about one of Chell’s children:
The Pale Prince will rise with a sword of paler darkness, and will free your only hope of salvation.
Sure enough, one of Chell’s children Insignia is extremely pale, and an old filigree sword appears in on the group’s doorstep.

Over the years, Chell and Athens put a lot of pressure onto Insignia to learn how to use the sword properly. Insignia, stressed out from the years of failure, he runs deeper into the cave... and comes face to face with the Beast. Scared out of his mind he tried attacking the Beast with the sword, and from the Beast’s blood rises Bounty, an old entity of light and luck. Turns out, the Solstice King had some help sealing the monster away. Now, Insignia, Chell, and the rest of the group are trying to find the other dragons (or at least their descendants) who can lock away the Beast the Night Alone Sees for good.

that was a lot to type, your lores sound so much cooler ksfifkvkgickvkbgkif
Hoooooooooo boy pings incoming

@MercuryShep I don’t care if you say it’s outdated; your lore is fantastic! It’s so detailed and well-written, I’m envious!

@Tirtouga678 I am in love. Oh I am in love. It’s so well written, it’s so good I just aaaaaaaaaaaa

@ratdealer I love your gaoler fortress, the lore is so good, I adore Mezzotine and Toibomme! Their bios and art is so nice I’m envious.

@Seaglauss Oh my god he brought her back, he loved her so much he brought her back i need a minute he brought her back

@magiritsa I love creepy clowns, your lore brings so much joy! Hatchlings beware! Also Melpomene has such lovely lore too.

And my lore is still a work in progress (and by that I mean I don’t even have it typed up), but this is what I have:

A long time ago there was an Ice flight king named the Solstice King, who used his magic to seal away a terrible monster called the Beast the Night Alone Sees. For seven generations his magic held up, but recently the Beast broke out of its frozen prison, leaving destruction and death in its wake. The Solstice King’s last living descendant Chell vowed to hunt it down and seal it away again, and she followed it to the Tangled Wood.
However, she found out that the beast was trapped in the Foxfire Bramble, and being held captive by a group of criminals. These criminals are:
Athens, a disgraced diplomat
Hyde, a bitter scientist
Olivine, a sly gambler
Iku, a vain thief
Nihilite, a violent hunter
Maelstrom, a mysterious prophetess
Wynn, a discredited explorer

Chell learns quickly that if she’s going to keep the Beast locked away she’ll have to get used to living with wanted criminals in a dark cavern. Eventually she does, and she even falls in love with Athens. However, Maelstrom receives a prophecy about one of Chell’s children:
The Pale Prince will rise with a sword of paler darkness, and will free your only hope of salvation.
Sure enough, one of Chell’s children Insignia is extremely pale, and an old filigree sword appears in on the group’s doorstep.

Over the years, Chell and Athens put a lot of pressure onto Insignia to learn how to use the sword properly. Insignia, stressed out from the years of failure, he runs deeper into the cave... and comes face to face with the Beast. Scared out of his mind he tried attacking the Beast with the sword, and from the Beast’s blood rises Bounty, an old entity of light and luck. Turns out, the Solstice King had some help sealing the monster away. Now, Insignia, Chell, and the rest of the group are trying to find the other dragons (or at least their descendants) who can lock away the Beast the Night Alone Sees for good.

that was a lot to type, your lores sound so much cooler ksfifkvkgickvkbgkif
Oooh, that's a neat concept!! I enjoyed reading your lore too! [emoji=spiral star size=1] I just realized that part one links to part three instead of part two, so in case you missed the middle bit, here's Obscurus' section of the story:. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62965930][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629660/62965930_350.png[/img][/url] (And if anyone else wants to read, you can click through Raucous-->Obscurus-->Void for the whole tale). I'm enjoying reading everyone else's stories! Edit:. And yes, he brought her back! Or--at least he brought *something* back, haha.
Oooh, that's a neat concept!! I enjoyed reading your lore too!

I just realized that part one links to part three instead of part two, so in case you missed the middle bit, here's Obscurus' section of the story:. 62965930_350.png

(And if anyone else wants to read, you can click through Raucous-->Obscurus-->Void for the whole tale). I'm enjoying reading everyone else's stories!

Edit:. And yes, he brought her back! Or--at least he brought *something* back, haha.
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
*gently places my bio*

Although my favorite lore right now is my enchanted oasis tab: Here!

Each dragon has a little snippet while mettalis and Aelfdene have the more important lore.
*gently places my bio*

Although my favorite lore right now is my enchanted oasis tab: Here!

Each dragon has a little snippet while mettalis and Aelfdene have the more important lore.
Hibiscushatcherybadge.pngSignature2.pngLeaflessadopts.png
@Seaglauss I love the way you write. I love it so so much. Obscurus is such a cool character!
@Seaglauss I love the way you write. I love it so so much. Obscurus is such a cool character!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16