Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Great Art Dump of Heather
1 2 3
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824289761291534377/833725816289361980/20210419_232811.jpg[/img] A gijinka of Gardevoir for @/MythDancer
20210419_232811.jpg

A gijinka of Gardevoir for @/MythDancer
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@Heatherstar I Like your style!

Seeing as you asked for suggestions I'll feel free to probably nitpick, one thing that irks me on some of them is the edges get fuzzy where you've shaded across the outer borders of the subject (I can see your neat lineart in a separate image)

If its not intentional I think there is something called a clip-mask (or something like that, please bear with me I'm super new to this) that you can apply to an image so you can still shade quickly but whatever goes outside your mask area doesn't get shaded.

If it is intentional I'd like you to refine the technique so my eyes don't feel wobbly when I look at it please :)
@Heatherstar I Like your style!

Seeing as you asked for suggestions I'll feel free to probably nitpick, one thing that irks me on some of them is the edges get fuzzy where you've shaded across the outer borders of the subject (I can see your neat lineart in a separate image)

If its not intentional I think there is something called a clip-mask (or something like that, please bear with me I'm super new to this) that you can apply to an image so you can still shade quickly but whatever goes outside your mask area doesn't get shaded.

If it is intentional I'd like you to refine the technique so my eyes don't feel wobbly when I look at it please :)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me Wow, I totally didn't see this until half a month later, sorry for not responding earlier! [quote]If its not intentional I think there is something called a clip-mask (or something like that, please bear with me I'm super new to this) that you can apply to an image so you can still shade quickly but whatever goes outside your mask area doesn't get shaded.[/quote] Wait there's something that can make my life a thousand times easier? WHERE DO I GET THESE THINGS- [s]Seriously though, where can you turn on this function? I need this in my life so I don't waste all my time erasing the fuzzy stuff.[/s]
@gn0me

Wow, I totally didn't see this until half a month later, sorry for not responding earlier!
Quote:

Wait there's something that can make my life a thousand times easier? WHERE DO I GET THESE THINGS-

Seriously though, where can you turn on this function? I need this in my life so I don't waste all my time erasing the fuzzy stuff.
banner_1.png
@Heatherstar sounds like it's something you have to create after you do your lineart
Search "Clip Mask Tutorial" and include the name of the drawing app you are using in the search?
@Heatherstar sounds like it's something you have to create after you do your lineart
Search "Clip Mask Tutorial" and include the name of the drawing app you are using in the search?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

Thanks a million you have no idea how much easier my life will be from now on :D
@gn0me

Thanks a million you have no idea how much easier my life will be from now on :D
banner_1.png
It is I, Heather, once again, here to present to you a... WEIRD EYE. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824289761291534377/850726224170582096/20210529_091951.jpg[/img] (yes its sideways, I know.)
It is I, Heather, once again, here to present to you a...

WEIRD EYE.

20210529_091951.jpg

(yes its sideways, I know.)
banner_1.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/824289761291534377/853852568890638346/0.png[/img] Someone please tell me this was worth the time it took to draw this-
0.png

Someone please tell me this was worth the time it took to draw this-
banner_1.png
1 2 3