Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | minx's f2u bio templates
1 2 3 4 5
Yooo that user code is p sweet. I love the color scheme!
Yooo that user code is p sweet. I love the color scheme!
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
these are so nice! i'll definitely be using one at some point

could i be added to the pinglist?
these are so nice! i'll definitely be using one at some point

could i be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
just a small personal ish update
im back from my short break, was feeling burnt out / busy with the final tests crammed at the end of the school year but now im back :] !
tysm for the kind words / pinglist reqs, makes me feel like i did a good job on my codes !!
everyone who wanted to be pinged will / has been added, i just feel like its kinda awkward replying to people after 11 days HHHHH<3

ill probably make either a pride month or 8th ani code, but idk maybe ill just take another break lol FJKHEK
just a small personal ish update
im back from my short break, was feeling burnt out / busy with the final tests crammed at the end of the school year but now im back :] !
tysm for the kind words / pinglist reqs, makes me feel like i did a good job on my codes !!
everyone who wanted to be pinged will / has been added, i just feel like its kinda awkward replying to people after 11 days HHHHH<3

ill probably make either a pride month or 8th ani code, but idk maybe ill just take another break lol FJKHEK
wip dnkwjdbwkd
[font=times new roman][size=6][color=#559399]MUTED[/size][/color][color=#756a6a][font=times new roman][i] dragon bio | [url=https://pastebin.com/92MuXX1c][color=#559399]code here[/color][/url][/i] | password to unlock ; muted.muted _______________________________________________________________________________________________ [b]•[/b] not vista friendly! [b]•[/b] hh a different,, style? of coding? idk how to describe it but anyways here [b]•[/b] accent color - [color= fca47c]#fca47c[/color][/color][/font] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/815759534559592452/855929964045402122/Screen_Shot_2021-06-19_at_6.01.05_PM.png[/img] [color=#756a6a] [font=times]_______________________________________________________________________________________________ @orest @SpearTheDemon @naranciag @SecondToLast @TheoDemoine @Hyzenthlaay @alleyes007 @ILuvDogs @kryptidkoffee @RealityMask extra info on my sudden reappearance because i was dumb stupid and didnt combine these posts: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3005036/4#post_47969328
MUTED
dragon bio | code here
| password to unlock ; muted.muted
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

not vista friendly!
hh a different,, style? of coding? idk how to describe it but anyways here

accent color - #fca47c

Screen_Shot_2021-06-19_at_6.01.05_PM.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

@orest @SpearTheDemon @naranciag @SecondToLast @TheoDemoine @Hyzenthlaay @alleyes007 @ILuvDogs @kryptidkoffee @RealityMask

extra info on my sudden reappearance because i was dumb stupid and didnt combine these posts: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3005036/4#post_47969328
wip dnkwjdbwkd
OH wow this is an awesome template!!! wow!!!
OH wow this is an awesome template!!! wow!!!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Woah I love your codes, the user profile is so nice and simplistic! Could I please be added to your pinglist? Thank you :)
Woah I love your codes, the user profile is so nice and simplistic! Could I please be added to your pinglist? Thank you :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Could I be added to the Pinglist? These are amazing!
Could I be added to the Pinglist? These are amazing!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
oof pls add me !
oof pls add me !
Ugmf9SS.gif __ PLAIN they/them
fr+19 | art | lore | abt
1 2 3 4 5