Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Lore (WIP)
Hello! I decided to make a forum post about my clan lore. I don't have everything all planned out yet but I thought it would be cool to share what I have so far and add to it as I come up with new ideas.

Clan name ideas:
Eclipse Clan
Solar Clan (named after Solar)
Clan of the Equinox
Clan of the Solstice
Hello! I decided to make a forum post about my clan lore. I don't have everything all planned out yet but I thought it would be cool to share what I have so far and add to it as I come up with new ideas.

Clan name ideas:
Eclipse Clan
Solar Clan (named after Solar)
Clan of the Equinox
Clan of the Solstice
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
The Iridescent Isles

The Iridescent Isles is where my clan lives. It's a collection of islands founded by Solar, and explored by both Solar and Luster. The Prismatic Palace takes up the majority of these islands, with the main section on the biggest island, and smaller parts scattered on the islands surrounding it with bridges connecting them. Of course, dragon can fly, but the bridges are there for dragons wanting to just enjoy the view or for disabled dragons who can't fly.

The closest island to the mainland is known as Visitor's Valley, with a small village where visitors can rest.

The Iridescent Isles

The Iridescent Isles is where my clan lives. It's a collection of islands founded by Solar, and explored by both Solar and Luster. The Prismatic Palace takes up the majority of these islands, with the main section on the biggest island, and smaller parts scattered on the islands surrounding it with bridges connecting them. Of course, dragon can fly, but the bridges are there for dragons wanting to just enjoy the view or for disabled dragons who can't fly.

The closest island to the mainland is known as Visitor's Valley, with a small village where visitors can rest.

mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Sunset Solaria

On the day of the Summer Solstice, dragons of the Iridescent Isles gather together to celebrate when Solar found the islands. The festivities take place primarily at dusk, when the sun is setting, as this is the time of day when Solar reached the Luster Isles.
Sunset Solaria

On the day of the Summer Solstice, dragons of the Iridescent Isles gather together to celebrate when Solar found the islands. The festivities take place primarily at dusk, when the sun is setting, as this is the time of day when Solar reached the Luster Isles.
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

[size=6]Important Dragons[/size] [size=5]Solar*[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=66&winggene=61&wings=172&auth=b080ecea0b45caf03043618bb3fb4ed8fde038a5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Adventurous, strong-willed [size=5]Luster*[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=66&winggene=66&wings=84&auth=ae1a3d901cf900ac22d4eeb68ceca2cfdce1ead4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Quiet, thoughtful [size=5]Marella[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65149782][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651498/65149782_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Sunrose[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67735544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677356/67735544_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5]Moonlilac[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67735545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677356/67735545_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2]*[i]Solar and Luster were created through scrying workshop. I do not own these dragons.[/i][/size]
Important Dragons

Solar*

dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=66&winggene=61&wings=172&auth=b080ecea0b45caf03043618bb3fb4ed8fde038a5&dummyext=prev.png
Adventurous, strong-willed

Luster*
dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=66&winggene=66&wings=84&auth=ae1a3d901cf900ac22d4eeb68ceca2cfdce1ead4&dummyext=prev.png
Quiet, thoughtful

Marella
65149782_350.png

Sunrose
67735544_350.png

Moonlilac
67735545_350.png

*Solar and Luster were created through scrying workshop. I do not own these dragons.
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Clan lore simplified:
The Bright Beginning - Solar and Luster find the Luster Isles; They build a family there; Some new dragons come and get adopted into the family
Disaster - After some generations, something happens which leaves almost everyone dead; Two eggs survive; inside the eggs, there's two hatchlings; Marella, one of the survivors, names them Sunrose and Moonlilac
Hope - Marella takes care of the two hatchlings; The two hatchlings grow up and become mates.
Rebuilding - They start a family of their own and soon dragons flock to be with their clan.
Clan lore simplified:
The Bright Beginning - Solar and Luster find the Luster Isles; They build a family there; Some new dragons come and get adopted into the family
Disaster - After some generations, something happens which leaves almost everyone dead; Two eggs survive; inside the eggs, there's two hatchlings; Marella, one of the survivors, names them Sunrose and Moonlilac
Hope - Marella takes care of the two hatchlings; The two hatchlings grow up and become mates.
Rebuilding - They start a family of their own and soon dragons flock to be with their clan.
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

The Bright Beginning
Sunrose soared into the Luster Library. She landed, and walked over to her favourite armchair. Her talons made no noise on the soft velvet carpet. Getting her favourite story, she curled up on the chair. Sunrose opened the book, and began to read.

A long, long time ago, before the Iridescent Isles flourished with dragons, before the Iridescent Isles even had a name, there lived two dragons. Their names were Solar and Luster. They lived at the edge of Sornieth, with a small house overlooking the ocean. Day after day, Solar would gaze out into the sea, and yearn to fly toward the horizon to discover new lands beyond. Solar was adventurous and she wanted to explore. Her mate, Luster, however, was strongly against the idea of Solar going out on her own to explore. Luster preferred the security that day-to-day life offered him.

One day, Solar and Luster got into a huge argument about it. Solar asked Luster about setting off on her own over the ocean. Luster was afraid that Solar would die or get lost, so he adamantly refused. Solar, however, was very strong-willed. She packed up her things and flew off in anger, determined to prove Luster wrong. Heartbroken that Solar had left him, Luster became more withdrawn, and spent more time in his small library reading books.

After leaving her mate, her house, and her life behind, Solar flew on and on under the scorching sun. Once her temper cooled down, she felt a twinge of regret for her hasty departure. Her wingbeats faltered for a moment, but then she steeled herself with resolve. By late afternoon, Solar's wings were aching, and yet there was no land in sight, not even a tiny island for her to rest her wings. She had no choice but to continue flying. As the sun started to set, and the sky was stained orange and red, Solar began to lose hope. Just then, Solar saw a piece of land ahead. With renewed energy, and a goal in sight, Solar flew closer and closer. As she drew nearer, she gasped in disbelief. It wasn't just one island. There were dozens of islands scattered around the area.

More detailed version that's more like a story than a legend.

Solar and Luster lived at the edge of Sornieth, with a small house overlooking the ocean. Solar would often gaze out into the sea, and yearn to fly toward the horizon to discover new lands beyond. Solar was adventurous and she wanted to explore. Her mate, Luster, however, was strongly against the idea of Solar going out on her own to explore. Luster preferred the security that day-to-day life offered him. He liked to stay at home and curl up with a good book.

One day, Solar and Luster got into a huge argument about it. Solar approached Luster when he was reading to ask about setting off on her own over the ocean. Luster was afraid that Solar would die or get lost, so he adamantly refused. Solar, however, was very strong-willed. She packed up her things and flew off in anger, determined to prove Luster wrong. Heartbroken that Solar had left him, Luster became more withdrawn, and spent more time in his small library reading books.

After leaving her mate, her house, and her life behind, Solar flew on and on under the scorching sun. Once her temper cooled down, she felt a twinge of regret for her hasty departure. Her wingbeats faltered for a moment, but then she steeled herself with resolve. By late afternoon, Solar's wings were aching, and yet there was no land in sight, not even a tiny island for her to rest her wings. She had no choice but to continue flying. As the sun started to set, and the sky was stained orange and red, Solar began to lose hope. Just then, Solar saw a piece of land ahead. With renewed energy, and a goal in sight, Solar flew closer and closer. As she drew nearer, she gasped in disbelief. It wasn't just one island. There were dozens of islands scattered around the area.
The Bright Beginning
Sunrose soared into the Luster Library. She landed, and walked over to her favourite armchair. Her talons made no noise on the soft velvet carpet. Getting her favourite story, she curled up on the chair. Sunrose opened the book, and began to read.

A long, long time ago, before the Iridescent Isles flourished with dragons, before the Iridescent Isles even had a name, there lived two dragons. Their names were Solar and Luster. They lived at the edge of Sornieth, with a small house overlooking the ocean. Day after day, Solar would gaze out into the sea, and yearn to fly toward the horizon to discover new lands beyond. Solar was adventurous and she wanted to explore. Her mate, Luster, however, was strongly against the idea of Solar going out on her own to explore. Luster preferred the security that day-to-day life offered him.

One day, Solar and Luster got into a huge argument about it. Solar asked Luster about setting off on her own over the ocean. Luster was afraid that Solar would die or get lost, so he adamantly refused. Solar, however, was very strong-willed. She packed up her things and flew off in anger, determined to prove Luster wrong. Heartbroken that Solar had left him, Luster became more withdrawn, and spent more time in his small library reading books.

More detailed version that's more like a story than a legend.

Solar and Luster lived at the edge of Sornieth, with a small house overlooking the ocean. Solar would often gaze out into the sea, and yearn to fly toward the horizon to discover new lands beyond. Solar was adventurous and she wanted to explore. Her mate, Luster, however, was strongly against the idea of Solar going out on her own to explore. Luster preferred the security that day-to-day life offered him. He liked to stay at home and curl up with a good book.

One day, Solar and Luster got into a huge argument about it. Solar approached Luster when he was reading to ask about setting off on her own over the ocean. Luster was afraid that Solar would die or get lost, so he adamantly refused. Solar, however, was very strong-willed. She packed up her things and flew off in anger, determined to prove Luster wrong. Heartbroken that Solar had left him, Luster became more withdrawn, and spent more time in his small library reading books.

mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Reserved
Reserved
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Reserved
Reserved
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Reserved
Reserved
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png