Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore Guide : The Warrior Code (WIP)
1 2
THE WARRIOR CODE: A Guide To Ghostclan Lore

Since I'm dedicating my clan to warriors-based lore, I thought I'd make a place where all that lore could be held in one spot. The story itself is going to be in this thread, but this thread will be here for those who want to know how I'm going to be using the Warriors lore as a basis or for those unfamiliar with WarriorCats. Feel free to comment or ask questions!

RULES
I. What Pinkerton drops determines the challenges that face my clan that day.
Food: The type of food Pinkerton drops determines how many fights in the coliseum my clan has to have that day. Use an RNG to determine which dragons fight and which venue they fight in.
Meat: 40-50 matches in the coliseum.
Seafood: 30-40 matches in the coliseum.
Bugs: 20-30 matches.
Plants: 10-20 matches.
Familiars: Get a new dragon. Use an RNG to determine from #1-11 what element your new dragon is going to be, and then #1-17 for breed. Select whatever dragon you want out of this filter. If you have multiple clans, use an RNG to select which clan this dragon goes to. This dragon does NOT have to be first gen.
Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. Flip a coin for each hatchling born. If tails, the hatchling lives; if heads, it dies and is exalted. If no dragons can be bred, write some about a pair becoming mates, if you want.
Battle Items: Death streak. Random select a dragon with an RNG. Flip a coin; if heads, they live, and tails, they die. Continue to do so until a dragon lives.
Materials: Nothing. Booooring.
Trinkets: The clan receives word from Starclan! Write about it.

II. If you find an egg in the coliseum, you have the option to either
A. hatch it
B. sell it and use the profits to buy a G1 of the same element as your egg.

III. First-gen/ungened Dragons do not get gened until they are level 25, unless a gene is found in the coliseum. Getting genes makes a dragon considered a "full warrior". Apparel is generally avoided until a dragon is a warrior as well, unless they find the apparel themselves in the coliseum.

THE WARRIOR CODE: A Guide To Ghostclan Lore

Since I'm dedicating my clan to warriors-based lore, I thought I'd make a place where all that lore could be held in one spot. The story itself is going to be in this thread, but this thread will be here for those who want to know how I'm going to be using the Warriors lore as a basis or for those unfamiliar with WarriorCats. Feel free to comment or ask questions!

RULES
I. What Pinkerton drops determines the challenges that face my clan that day.
Food: The type of food Pinkerton drops determines how many fights in the coliseum my clan has to have that day. Use an RNG to determine which dragons fight and which venue they fight in.
Meat: 40-50 matches in the coliseum.
Seafood: 30-40 matches in the coliseum.
Bugs: 20-30 matches.
Plants: 10-20 matches.
Familiars: Get a new dragon. Use an RNG to determine from #1-11 what element your new dragon is going to be, and then #1-17 for breed. Select whatever dragon you want out of this filter. If you have multiple clans, use an RNG to select which clan this dragon goes to. This dragon does NOT have to be first gen.
Apparel: Breed two of your dragons. Flip a coin for each hatchling born. If tails, the hatchling lives; if heads, it dies and is exalted. If no dragons can be bred, write some about a pair becoming mates, if you want.
Battle Items: Death streak. Random select a dragon with an RNG. Flip a coin; if heads, they live, and tails, they die. Continue to do so until a dragon lives.
Materials: Nothing. Booooring.
Trinkets: The clan receives word from Starclan! Write about it.

II. If you find an egg in the coliseum, you have the option to either
A. hatch it
B. sell it and use the profits to buy a G1 of the same element as your egg.

III. First-gen/ungened Dragons do not get gened until they are level 25, unless a gene is found in the coliseum. Getting genes makes a dragon considered a "full warrior". Apparel is generally avoided until a dragon is a warrior as well, unless they find the apparel themselves in the coliseum.

Ash | 22 | She/Her | Flight Nomad
CLAN LORE THREAD / PSEUDOLOCKE
[center][font=times new roman][size=5] A GUIDE TO CLAN RANKS[/center] [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u] LEADERS:[/u][/b] The highest rank in a dragon warrior clan is the Leader. Leaders are responsible for all that goes on in a clan, and their name is changed to end in -star when they are promoted to leadership. A clan leader's word is law, and they are responsible for making the toughest decisions. A leader is responsible for heading the majority of clan ceremonies and it is the job of the leader to appoint apprentices to mentors, promote apprentices to warriors, and promote hatchlings to apprenticeship. In order to become a leader, a dragon must first be a deputy- more on that later. A deputy is promoted to leader when the former leader dies. A good clan leader takes interest in all aspects of clan life and gets to know members of the clan on a personal level. A leader has their own den. A clan leader is also the only dragon in the clan to have "multiple lives"; a dragon who is appointed to leader is given nine lives in order to help them serve their clan longer. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]DEPUTIES:[/u][/b] Deputies are second in command to the leaders of the clan. Appointed by the leaders themselves, a deputy responsible for assisting the leader and becomes leader of the clan immediately after the former clan leader's death. They assist the leader in making decisions and delegating patrols and tasks. In order to become a deputy, a dragon must be appointed as such by a leader, have already mentored an apprentice, and must be a warrior. If a deputy dies, a clan leader must immediately choose a new deputy and state the new deputy's name before the body of the old deputy in order for the old deputy's spirit to hear and approve of the choice. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]MEDICINE DRAGONS:[/u][/b] Medicine dragons are the clan's direct communication with Starclan. They are also responsible for the treatments of injury and disease for warriorrs of the clan. They have their own den within the clan lair, supplied with herbs and bedding for the sick or injured. Unlike other members in the clan, Medicine dragons are not trained to battle aside from basic self-defense and do not participate in fighting. Medicine dragons are responsible for the induction of new medicine dragons into the clan rather than clan leader. They assist queens who are raising or are nesting hatchlings, and accompany the leader for their promotion ceremony. In order to become a medicine dragon, an apprentice must serve under a medicine dragon for a time and learn the skills of the treatment of wounds and disease. A medicine dragon usually is personally called by Starclan rather than choosing the life themselves. There are cases in which a warrior might be called to be a medicine dragon, but this is a rare case. Medicine dragons are strongly discouraged from having mates or hatchlings, and it is usually considered against Warrior Code since medicine dragons should be unbiased in treating everyone equally. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]WARRIORS:[/u][/b] The most common citizen in a warrior clan, warriors are vital for a clan's survival and are responsible for hunting and protecting the clan. With the exception of medicine dragons and their apprentices, each dragon in the clan is or will be a warrior unless they die before being promoted. In order to become a warrior, a dragon must be apprenticed and trained by a warrior. Once a dragon becomes a warrior, they are allowed to be gened if not gened already and can wear apparel from the clan's hoard. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]QUEENS:[/u][/b] Queens are she-dragons who are preparing to have hatchlings or are raising hatchlings currently. A dragon must be a warrior before becoming a queen, and a queen will temporarily give up her warrior duties in order to care for her hatchlings. She returns to her warrior status and continues warrior duties once her hatchlings are apprenticed. A dragon can choose to stay in the nursery den permanently to help other queens raising their hatchlings, but this depends on how active the nursery is at one time. If a queen does not want to announce the father of her hatchlings, it is her choice. A queen's food is delivered to her by warriors and apprentices while she is in the nursery caring for her hatchlings. If there are multiple queens in the nursery den at one time, they often share the burden of raising hatchlings together. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]APPRENTICES:[/u][/b] Apprentices are dragons training to be a warrior or medicine dragon. Once a dragon is no longer considered a hatchling they are allowed to begin training as either a warrior or a medicine dragon. A warrior apprentice trains under a warrior mentor until they hit level 25 and once their mentor or the leader of the clan considers them worthy of becoming a warrior. Apprentices sleep within their own den within camp. Once promoted to warrior they can move on to the warrior den. Apprentices are responsible for hunting and training with their mentors, battling, and going on patrols. Apprentices cannot leave camp without the permission of a warrior and eat last in the clan unless they have permission. Mentors are assigned to apprentices during an apprentice ceremony and are appointed by the clan leader themself. Apprentices can wear apparel they find while battling, but cannot be gened or take existing apparel from the clan hoard. Medicine dragon apprentices sleep in the medicine dragon den. They stay apprentices for as long as their mentor is still a medicine dragon. They are taught how to treat diseases and injuries and learn how to interpret signs from Starclan. If a dragon is not clan-born and joins the clan from the outside, they still have to go through apprentice training, no matter their age. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]HATCHLINGS:[/u][/b] Hatchlings are dragons too young to be an apprentice. They stay in the nursery with the queens and do not leave camp.
A GUIDE TO CLAN RANKS

LEADERS:
The highest rank in a dragon warrior clan is the Leader. Leaders are responsible for all that goes on in a clan, and their name is changed to end in -star when they are promoted to leadership. A clan leader's word is law, and they are responsible for making the toughest decisions. A leader is responsible for heading the majority of clan ceremonies and it is the job of the leader to appoint apprentices to mentors, promote apprentices to warriors, and promote hatchlings to apprenticeship. In order to become a leader, a dragon must first be a deputy- more on that later. A deputy is promoted to leader when the former leader dies. A good clan leader takes interest in all aspects of clan life and gets to know members of the clan on a personal level. A leader has their own den.
A clan leader is also the only dragon in the clan to have "multiple lives"; a dragon who is appointed to leader is given nine lives in order to help them serve their clan longer.

DEPUTIES:
Deputies are second in command to the leaders of the clan. Appointed by the leaders themselves, a deputy responsible for assisting the leader and becomes leader of the clan immediately after the former clan leader's death. They assist the leader in making decisions and delegating patrols and tasks.
In order to become a deputy, a dragon must be appointed as such by a leader, have already mentored an apprentice, and must be a warrior. If a deputy dies, a clan leader must immediately choose a new deputy and state the new deputy's name before the body of the old deputy in order for the old deputy's spirit to hear and approve of the choice.

MEDICINE DRAGONS:
Medicine dragons are the clan's direct communication with Starclan. They are also responsible for the treatments of injury and disease for warriorrs of the clan. They have their own den within the clan lair, supplied with herbs and bedding for the sick or injured. Unlike other members in the clan, Medicine dragons are not trained to battle aside from basic self-defense and do not participate in fighting.
Medicine dragons are responsible for the induction of new medicine dragons into the clan rather than clan leader. They assist queens who are raising or are nesting hatchlings, and accompany the leader for their promotion ceremony.
In order to become a medicine dragon, an apprentice must serve under a medicine dragon for a time and learn the skills of the treatment of wounds and disease. A medicine dragon usually is personally called by Starclan rather than choosing the life themselves. There are cases in which a warrior might be called to be a medicine dragon, but this is a rare case.
Medicine dragons are strongly discouraged from having mates or hatchlings, and it is usually considered against Warrior Code since medicine dragons should be unbiased in treating everyone equally.

WARRIORS:
The most common citizen in a warrior clan, warriors are vital for a clan's survival and are responsible for hunting and protecting the clan. With the exception of medicine dragons and their apprentices, each dragon in the clan is or will be a warrior unless they die before being promoted.
In order to become a warrior, a dragon must be apprenticed and trained by a warrior. Once a dragon becomes a warrior, they are allowed to be gened if not gened already and can wear apparel from the clan's hoard.

QUEENS:
Queens are she-dragons who are preparing to have hatchlings or are raising hatchlings currently. A dragon must be a warrior before becoming a queen, and a queen will temporarily give up her warrior duties in order to care for her hatchlings. She returns to her warrior status and continues warrior duties once her hatchlings are apprenticed. A dragon can choose to stay in the nursery den permanently to help other queens raising their hatchlings, but this depends on how active the nursery is at one time. If a queen does not want to announce the father of her hatchlings, it is her choice.
A queen's food is delivered to her by warriors and apprentices while she is in the nursery caring for her hatchlings. If there are multiple queens in the nursery den at one time, they often share the burden of raising hatchlings together.

APPRENTICES:
Apprentices are dragons training to be a warrior or medicine dragon. Once a dragon is no longer considered a hatchling they are allowed to begin training as either a warrior or a medicine dragon.
A warrior apprentice trains under a warrior mentor until they hit level 25 and once their mentor or the leader of the clan considers them worthy of becoming a warrior. Apprentices sleep within their own den within camp. Once promoted to warrior they can move on to the warrior den. Apprentices are responsible for hunting and training with their mentors, battling, and going on patrols. Apprentices cannot leave camp without the permission of a warrior and eat last in the clan unless they have permission. Mentors are assigned to apprentices during an apprentice ceremony and are appointed by the clan leader themself. Apprentices can wear apparel they find while battling, but cannot be gened or take existing apparel from the clan hoard.
Medicine dragon apprentices sleep in the medicine dragon den. They stay apprentices for as long as their mentor is still a medicine dragon. They are taught how to treat diseases and injuries and learn how to interpret signs from Starclan.
If a dragon is not clan-born and joins the clan from the outside, they still have to go through apprentice training, no matter their age.

HATCHLINGS:
Hatchlings are dragons too young to be an apprentice. They stay in the nursery with the queens and do not leave camp.
[center][font=times new roman][size=5] A GUIDE TO CLAN CEREMONIES[/center] [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]WARRIOR APPRENTICE CEREMONY:[/u][/b] When a hatchling is ready to become an apprentice, the clan leader calls a clan meeting to assign a mentor to them. Per tradition, the leader says something along these lines: [i]Leader: (Hatchling), it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior status, you will be known as an apprentice. Your mentor will be (name of warrior). I hope (name of warrior) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.[/i] The leader then calls up the warrior he or she has chosen as a mentor. [i]Leader: (Warrior), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be (quality) and (quality). You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice).[/i] [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]MEDICINE DRAGON APPRENTICE CEREMONY:[/u][/b] After an appointing ceremony similar to a warrior apprentice ceremony, the medicine dragon of the clan takes their new apprentice to the sacred place of whatever elemental territory the clan is residing in (for example, if the clan lives in the Starfall Isles, the two travel to the Observatory). At this site, the following words are used by tradition: [i]Medicine dragon: (Apprentice), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine dragon? Apprentice: It is. Medicine dragon: Then come forward. Medicine dragon: Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. They have chosen the path of a medicine dragon. Grant them your wisdom and insight so that they may understand your ways and heal their Clan in accordance with your will.[/i] [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]WARRIOR CEREMONY:[/u][/b] Once an apprentice is considered qualified to become a warrior by their mentor, the mentor recommends them to the clan leader. The apprentice must pass an assessment or make an important contribution to the clan to be considered capable of moving on to become a warrior. If the clan leader is satisfied, they call a meeting and call the apprentice forward. As per tradition, the following words are typically used: [i]Leader: I, (Leader), leader of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Leader: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life? Apprentice: I do. Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I pronounce you a warrior. StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (Clan).[/i] The new apprentice then keeps a silent vigil guarding the camp that night. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]MEDICINE DRAGON CEREMONY:[/u][/b] Once a medicinal apprentice's mentor considers them worthy of advancing to the duties of a full medicine dragon, the mentor takes them to the sacred place of clan territory. The following words are used, as per tradition: [i]Medicine Dragon: I, (name), medicine dragon of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine dragon, and with your help (he/she) will serve (his/her) Clan for many moons. (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine dragon, to protect all dragons equally, even at the cost of your life? Apprentice: I do. Medicine Dragon: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true position as a medicine dragon. StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full medicine dragon of (Clan).[/i] [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]DEPUTY CEREMONY:[/u][/b] When a clan leader names a clan's new deputy, this sort of ceremony occurs. This occurs when either a previous deputy dies or is promoted to leader. The clan leader calls a meeting, and says these words: [i]Leader: I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors (or former deputy name) may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of (Clan) is (warrior's name).[/i] [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]LEADERSHIP CEREMONY:[/u][/b] When a former leader dies, the deputy accompanies the medicine dragon to the territory's sacred place. The leader is visited by nine dragons of Starclan, typically dragons important to the new leader or important to clan history, and these dragons each give them a life. Normally the previous leader speaks to the new leader as well, saying; [i]Previous leader: I hail you by your new name, [original prefix]star. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of [the Clan they lead]. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.[/i] The nine lives given to the new leader do not necessarily mean they will live longer, but they typically do since they survive things that would normally claim a warrior's life. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]VIGIL FOR THE DEAD:[/u][/b] When a clan member dies, their body is taken to the center of camp and their clanmates, especially those they were close to, sit vigil for them and spend time with them for the last time before the dragon is buried. There can also be vigils for those suspected dead if their body is not found.
A GUIDE TO CLAN CEREMONIES

WARRIOR APPRENTICE CEREMONY:
When a hatchling is ready to become an apprentice, the clan leader calls a clan meeting to assign a mentor to them. Per tradition, the leader says something along these lines:
Leader: (Hatchling), it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior status, you will be known as an apprentice. Your mentor will be (name of warrior). I hope (name of warrior) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
The leader then calls up the warrior he or she has chosen as a mentor.
Leader: (Warrior), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be (quality) and (quality). You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice).

MEDICINE DRAGON APPRENTICE CEREMONY:
After an appointing ceremony similar to a warrior apprentice ceremony, the medicine dragon of the clan takes their new apprentice to the sacred place of whatever elemental territory the clan is residing in (for example, if the clan lives in the Starfall Isles, the two travel to the Observatory). At this site, the following words are used by tradition:
Medicine dragon: (Apprentice), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine dragon?
Apprentice: It is.
Medicine dragon: Then come forward.
Medicine dragon: Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. They have chosen the path of a medicine dragon. Grant them your wisdom and insight so that they may understand your ways and heal their Clan in accordance with your will.

WARRIOR CEREMONY:
Once an apprentice is considered qualified to become a warrior by their mentor, the mentor recommends them to the clan leader. The apprentice must pass an assessment or make an important contribution to the clan to be considered capable of moving on to become a warrior. If the clan leader is satisfied, they call a meeting and call the apprentice forward. As per tradition, the following words are typically used:
Leader: I, (Leader), leader of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.
Leader: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do.
Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I pronounce you a warrior. StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (Clan).

The new apprentice then keeps a silent vigil guarding the camp that night.

MEDICINE DRAGON CEREMONY:
Once a medicinal apprentice's mentor considers them worthy of advancing to the duties of a full medicine dragon, the mentor takes them to the sacred place of clan territory. The following words are used, as per tradition:
Medicine Dragon: I, (name), medicine dragon of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine dragon, and with your help (he/she) will serve (his/her) Clan for many moons. (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine dragon, to protect all dragons equally, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do.
Medicine Dragon: Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true position as a medicine dragon. StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full medicine dragon of (Clan).

DEPUTY CEREMONY:
When a clan leader names a clan's new deputy, this sort of ceremony occurs. This occurs when either a previous deputy dies or is promoted to leader. The clan leader calls a meeting, and says these words:
Leader: I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors (or former deputy name) may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of (Clan) is (warrior's name).

LEADERSHIP CEREMONY:
When a former leader dies, the deputy accompanies the medicine dragon to the territory's sacred place. The leader is visited by nine dragons of Starclan, typically dragons important to the new leader or important to clan history, and these dragons each give them a life. Normally the previous leader speaks to the new leader as well, saying;
Previous leader: I hail you by your new name, [original prefix]star. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of [the Clan they lead]. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.
The nine lives given to the new leader do not necessarily mean they will live longer, but they typically do since they survive things that would normally claim a warrior's life.

VIGIL FOR THE DEAD:
When a clan member dies, their body is taken to the center of camp and their clanmates, especially those they were close to, sit vigil for them and spend time with them for the last time before the dragon is buried. There can also be vigils for those suspected dead if their body is not found.
[center][font=times new roman][size=5]A GUIDE TO CLAN TERRITORY[/center] [font=arial][size=3]Ghostclan is nomadic and moves flight territories every six months. However, clan territory has common elements no matter where the clan goes. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]CAMP:[/u][/b] Camp consists of a large lair where all of the dragons reside. It has multiple dens for different ranks of the clan within it, and is usually a large plaza where all the members of the clan can meet, interact, and relax. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]LEADER'S DEN:[/u][/b] The den of the clan leader is a small den fit for the leader to sleep and meditate within. Most leaders prefer to spend their time in camp with other dragons, however, and only really go into their den to sleep. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]WARRIOR DEN:[/u][/b] The den of warriors is where all of the warriors of the clan sleep and the deputy. It is a large den with plenty of space for all of the dragons in the clan to sleep in [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]MEDICINE DRAGON DEN:[/u][/b] The medicine dragon den is where the medicine dragons of the clan reside and where the sick and injured rest to recover. It is well-stocked with healing herbs and items. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]APPRENTICE DEN:[/u][/b] The apprentice den is where the apprentice dragons sleep. It is smaller than the warrior's den. Once promoted to warrior, dragons move on to sleep in the warrior's den. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]NURSERY:[/u][/b] The nursery is where queens and hatchlings reside when they are too young to leave camp. It is provided with the most comfortable of bedding and usually is kept in the safest, most well-protected area of the lair. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]SACRED PLACES:[/u][/b] The sacred places are where dragons are taken to be promoted to leader, medicine dragon, or medicine dragon apprentice. The sacred place is the easiest geographical point in a flight's territory to contact Starclan, and the place varies depending on where the clan resides.
A GUIDE TO CLAN TERRITORY

Ghostclan is nomadic and moves flight territories every six months. However, clan territory has common elements no matter where the clan goes.

CAMP:
Camp consists of a large lair where all of the dragons reside. It has multiple dens for different ranks of the clan within it, and is usually a large plaza where all the members of the clan can meet, interact, and relax.

LEADER'S DEN:
The den of the clan leader is a small den fit for the leader to sleep and meditate within. Most leaders prefer to spend their time in camp with other dragons, however, and only really go into their den to sleep.

WARRIOR DEN:
The den of warriors is where all of the warriors of the clan sleep and the deputy. It is a large den with plenty of space for all of the dragons in the clan to sleep in

MEDICINE DRAGON DEN:
The medicine dragon den is where the medicine dragons of the clan reside and where the sick and injured rest to recover. It is well-stocked with healing herbs and items.

APPRENTICE DEN:
The apprentice den is where the apprentice dragons sleep. It is smaller than the warrior's den. Once promoted to warrior, dragons move on to sleep in the warrior's den.

NURSERY:
The nursery is where queens and hatchlings reside when they are too young to leave camp. It is provided with the most comfortable of bedding and usually is kept in the safest, most well-protected area of the lair.

SACRED PLACES:
The sacred places are where dragons are taken to be promoted to leader, medicine dragon, or medicine dragon apprentice. The sacred place is the easiest geographical point in a flight's territory to contact Starclan, and the place varies depending on where the clan resides.
[center][font=times new roman][size=5] A GUIDE TO CLAN BELIEFS[/center] [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]STARCLAN:[/u][/b] Starclan is both a place and a clan, where deceased warriors and ancestors of the clans go to once they die. They are responsible for sending signs and omens to living warriors. Dragons join here if they live an honorable life and follow the warrior code. When an honorable dragon dies, they will be guided to Starclan by a deceased dragon from their life, such as a mentor or family member. Starclan acts as guardians to living dragons, warning them of danger or to guide them in times of need. Living dragons visit Starclan in their dreams. Medicine dragons have a special connection to Starclan, but occasionally Starclan will send messages to leaders. All ceremonies are supervised by Starclan. Once a dragon reaches Starclan, they do not have any defined tasks and can freely interact and spend time with their loved ones in Starclan. It is sunny and warm, and there are plenty of resources for all dragons. [emoji=star size=1][font=arial][size=3][b][u]THE PLACE OF NO STARS:[/u][/b] The Place of No Stars, or the Dark Forest is the home of dragons who have committed great crimes against the warrior code after they die. Dragons here are forced to walk through the territory in solitude, and residents often forget how much time has passed. Dark forest dragons can walk in the dreams of living dragons, usually with the living dragon finding themself in the Dark Forest. The Place of No Stars is a dark, shadowy forest with tall, dank trees. It is dull, vast, and empty, with cold, thick, foggy air.
A GUIDE TO CLAN BELIEFS

STARCLAN:
Starclan is both a place and a clan, where deceased warriors and ancestors of the clans go to once they die. They are responsible for sending signs and omens to living warriors. Dragons join here if they live an honorable life and follow the warrior code.
When an honorable dragon dies, they will be guided to Starclan by a deceased dragon from their life, such as a mentor or family member.
Starclan acts as guardians to living dragons, warning them of danger or to guide them in times of need. Living dragons visit Starclan in their dreams. Medicine dragons have a special connection to Starclan, but occasionally Starclan will send messages to leaders. All ceremonies are supervised by Starclan.
Once a dragon reaches Starclan, they do not have any defined tasks and can freely interact and spend time with their loved ones in Starclan. It is sunny and warm, and there are plenty of resources for all dragons.

THE PLACE OF NO STARS:
The Place of No Stars, or the Dark Forest is the home of dragons who have committed great crimes against the warrior code after they die. Dragons here are forced to walk through the territory in solitude, and residents often forget how much time has passed. Dark forest dragons can walk in the dreams of living dragons, usually with the living dragon finding themself in the Dark Forest.
The Place of No Stars is a dark, shadowy forest with tall, dank trees. It is dull, vast, and empty, with cold, thick, foggy air.
[center][font=times new roman][size=5]MEDICINAL CURES & ILLNESSES[/center] [center] [item=ancient mushroom][item=balloon belly magi][item=black tulip][item=blue entoloma][item=centaur nut mix][item=clay][item=dandelion seeds][item=deepsea yawner][item=dreamwaker][item=dwarf mushroom][item=feverfew][item=hallowed ivy][item=heart rose][item=health potion][item=java sparrow][item=major health potion][item=maned seal flipper][item=minor health potion][item=noxious caterpillar][item=reefsnail egg][item=runic batling][item=zeeba horn] ----- [/center] [font=arial] [b][u]Brightache:[/b][/u] A potentially serious illness originating from the light region characterized initially by body aches, especially headaches. The headaches get progressively worse, potentially blinding the sufferer. In fatal cases, it eats away at the mind, causing delirium and eventually death. Plague, shadow, and wind dragons are most susceptible, while lightning, arcane, and nature dragons tend to be immune.
MEDICINAL CURES & ILLNESSES
Ancient Mushroom Balloon Belly Magi Black Tulip Blue Entoloma Centaur Nut Mix Clay Dandelion Seeds Deepsea Yawner Dreamwaker Dwarf Mushroom Feverfew Hallowed Ivy Heart Rose Health Potion Java Sparrow Major Health Potion Maned Seal Flipper Minor Health Potion Noxious Caterpillar Reefsnail Egg Runic Batling Zeeba Horn

Brightache: A potentially serious illness originating from the light region characterized initially by body aches, especially headaches. The headaches get progressively worse, potentially blinding the sufferer. In fatal cases, it eats away at the mind, causing delirium and eventually death. Plague, shadow, and wind dragons are most susceptible, while lightning, arcane, and nature dragons tend to be immune.
[size=5][font=times new roman]STARCLAN[/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68869803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/688699/68869803p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b] Oakspot[/b] was found as an abandoned plague egg in the Scorched Forest. He was taken into the clan and Hauntedstar and Fragmenttail decided to raise him since the other dragons in the clan were mostly preoccupied with other tasks. He was especially close to Fragmenttail. He was the apprentice of Springbite. He died of Brightache shortly after being promoted to a warrior.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69045445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/690455/69045445p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Duskeyes[/b] was an easygoing she-dragon who wasn't really bothered by much. She was found in Bamboo Falls by Oakspot and Leopardthorn and was bonded with Firsthatch. She died of Brightache as a hatchling.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/687118/68711739p.png[/img][nextcol] [b]Brightsplash[/b] was a modest, gentle skydancer male who asked to join the clan after saving Fragmenttail from drowning. He was assigned as an apprentice to Fragmenttail and was promoted to a warrior. While taking his apprentice, Morningwind, out to hunt one day, he died battling a Tribeam Hunter.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68888688][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/688887/68888688p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [b]Leopardthorn[/b] is the daughter of Springbite and a female from a neighboring plague clan. She had a strong desire to be as great of a warrior as her father, and is willing to do anything to impress her clanmates, even if it means being a bit overaggressive. She was the apprentice of Hauntedstar herself. She died to Golden Porpoises in the Kelp Beds.[/columns] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68826662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/688267/68826662p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Firsthatch[/b] was found as an abandoned lightning egg in the Golem Workshop. She was taken into the clan and was the first hatchling to hatch there, being raised by all members of the clan as a group effort. She served as a medicine dragon apprentice under Spiriteye and died after contracting Mindworm.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.postimg.cc/pr8hTQ0j/69196496p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Morningwind[/b] was a relaxed, friendly apprentice who enjoys daydreaming and listening to stories and is now a serious warrior. He was good friends with Beigefur. He was the apprentice of Brightsplash but was reassigned to Springbite upon Brightsplash's death, leaving him shaken. He was promoted to a warrior after saving Halfwolf and bringing Leopardthorn's body back to camp when she was mortally wounded. He died of Mindworm.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/695552/69555155p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Diamondspine[/b] was the impulsive and adventurous oldest hatchling of Thistleheart. She was close friends with the hatchlings of Hauntedstar, but died before becoming an apprentice due to her disobedience, running out into the wild on her own without protection.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66537221][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/665373/66537221p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b] Fragmenttail[/b] was the strong, brave deputy of Ghostclan and was a strong adherent to the warrior code. He had a strong sense of honor and justice, and was often seen as serious. He was the mate of Hauntedstar.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/696144/69614394p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Dustmane[/b] was the serious adoptive son of Thistleheart, and wanted to be a strong protector of the clan one day. He was very cautious and thinks a lot before making decisions.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/695228/69522741p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Cedarflight[/b] was the confident, carefree middle son of Fragmenttail and Hauntedstar. He is friendly and handsome, and many clan members said he was the spitting image of Hauntedstar. He loves to talk to all clan members.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/692253/69225264p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Thistleheart[/b] was a sweet and naive she-dragon. She was assigned as the first apprentice of Beigefur, and suffered great loss when her hatchlings died. She was killed by a Hawksbill Goliath at the hands of Halfwolf.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57651587][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/576516/57651587p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [b]Spiriteye[/b] was the first medicine dragon of Ghostclan, and was the dragon who helped decide where the clan would initially settle since she knew the layout of the Arcane realm better than anyone else within the clan. She died trying to save Jademask.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69855196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/698552/69855196p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Jademask[/b] was an outspoken adherent to the warrior code and would have done anything to protect her clan. She died trying to face a monster.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69077912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/690780/69077912p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Beigefur[/b] was a shy, quiet tundra male who was found as an abandoned egg in Forgotten Cave. He was an apprentice of Leopardthorn. After the death of Fragmenttail, he was promoted to deputy due to his kind heart and honesty. He died from a pack of kamaitachi in The Mire.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70345823][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/703459/70345823p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Moonsight[/b] was a docile, friendly she-hatchling. Her birth was considered a blessing from Starclan due to her many eyes, which had never been seen by the dragons of the clan before. She was taken in by Tinyflame to raise and was killed as an apprentice in the Thunderhead Savanna.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70093227][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/700933/70093227p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Daisygaze[/b] was a gentle, quiet she-dragon. She was the mentor of Gloomwolf and was the mate of Blackfox, and she was known for her kindness and patience with others.[/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68390696][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/683907/68390696p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [b]Springbite[/b] is an immature but well-meaning shadow male dragon. He is known for being one of the physically strongest warriors in the clan, and was the first warrior of the clan at its formation. He was heartbroken at the death of his daughter, Leopardthorn.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68594048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/685941/68594048p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b] Hauntedstar[/b] is the head founder and first leader of Ghostclan. She is curious and mischievous, but has an old soul and will do anything for the good of her clan and its members. She grew up in a nature clan that was destroyed in a fire.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70000704#][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/700008/70000704p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Tinyflame[/b] is an adventurous, naive she-dragon who is quick to jump to any opportunity to meet new dragons or go on an adventure. She is the adoptive mother of Gloomwolf. She has an interest in Blackfox, but hasn't made a move yet. When Gloomwolf died, she was heartbroken. She died in battle while training Bloodmuzzle and was reunited with her hatchlings.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69849982][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/698500/69849982p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Sunheart[/b] is the first light dragon to be hatched into the clan and she has dreams of adventuring. She is the mate of Mosswing, and is known for her sweet, albeit naive personality. She died of an illness[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/710332/71033142p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Hazelwhisker[/b] is the firstborn daughter of Adderstar and Branchblossom. She is a quiet and introverted she-dragon, and feels a bit of judgement from some of her clanmates due to being the result of a forbidden relationship- Adderstar and Branchblossom. She had found a close friend in Slendersong, and died of a nature-borne illness.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69911471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/699115/69911471p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Shadehunter[/b] is a tough, sturdy male who wants to do the best to serve his clan. After having dreams of Starclan, he chose the path of a medicine dragon. He idolizes Branchblossom, wanting more than anything to be a good friend to her. He helped her when he found out she was having hatchlings and took her place as medicine dragon when she stepped down from the position to raise her hatchlings. He died of an illness.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70848106][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/708482/70848106p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Littlebird[/b] is the prideful daughter of Mosswing and Sunheart. Her parents doted heavily on her as a hatchling, so she grew up to have a large ego. She died in battle.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69365239#][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/693653/69365239p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Blackfox[/b] is a former rogue male who joined Ghostclan in order to become mates with Daisygaze. When Daisygaze died, he was sent into a deep period of grief and became much more sullen and less joyful. He was made the mentor of Gloomwolf when Daisygaze died, however, and talking with the banescale who shared the same grief helped him quite a lot. He was hurt even deeper when Gloomwolf died. He gaineed some solace, however, when he raised Darkrunner. He died in battle.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/710332/71033143p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Spiritlash[/b] was the shy, quiet younger daughter of Branchblossom and Adderstar, who Branchblossom named after Spiriteye, her old mentor. She is much like her mother. She died in battle as an apprentice.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71033144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/710332/71033144p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Sparktail[/b] is the youngest hatchling of Adderstar and Branchblossom. He was named after Branchblossom's deceased brother, Woodspark. He has sass and sarcasm to him. He died in battle.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70995680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/709957/70995680p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Darkrunner[/b] is the adoptive son of Blackfox, taken in when found as a lightning egg. He is bold and ambitious.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/712695/71269446p.png[/img][nextcol][b]Etching[/b] was a hatchling taken into Ghostclan after his family was killed in a fire. He is aloof and wary of others, constantly in defense mode. Branchblossom has taken a liking to him, finding comfort in caring for him after the death of her own hatchlings. He was put as an apprentice under Slendersong and died of disease.[/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70948791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/709488/70948791p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Tremorhead[/b] is another she-dragon that was taken in by Sunheart and Mosswing as an egg. She is a sickly young she-dragon, and has been so since she was hatched. She is unable to become a warrior due to her sickness, and holds bitterness because of this. She became a medicine dragon and she died of disease.[/columns] ----- [size=5][font=times new roman]THE PLACE OF NO STARS[/size] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69235356#][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/692354/69235356p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Halfwolf[/b] was a fierce, aggressive she-dragon who was rescued as an egg from the Volcanic Vents. She was slow to trust others and was an apprentice of Leopardthorn, becoming an apprentice of Springbite when Leopardthorn died. She murdered Thistleheart and was sent to the Place Of No Stars after she was killed by Woodspark in self-defense.[/columns]
STARCLAN
68869803p.png
Oakspot
was found as an abandoned plague egg in the Scorched Forest. He was taken into the clan and Hauntedstar and Fragmenttail decided to raise him since the other dragons in the clan were mostly preoccupied with other tasks. He was especially close to Fragmenttail. He was the apprentice of Springbite. He died of Brightache shortly after being promoted to a warrior.
69045445p.png Duskeyes was an easygoing she-dragon who wasn't really bothered by much. She was found in Bamboo Falls by Oakspot and Leopardthorn and was bonded with Firsthatch. She died of Brightache as a hatchling.
68711739p.png Brightsplash was a modest, gentle skydancer male who asked to join the clan after saving Fragmenttail from drowning. He was assigned as an apprentice to Fragmenttail and was promoted to a warrior. While taking his apprentice, Morningwind, out to hunt one day, he died battling a Tribeam Hunter.
68888688p.png Leopardthorn is the daughter of Springbite and a female from a neighboring plague clan. She had a strong desire to be as great of a warrior as her father, and is willing to do anything to impress her clanmates, even if it means being a bit overaggressive. She was the apprentice of Hauntedstar herself. She died to Golden Porpoises in the Kelp Beds.
68826662p.png Firsthatch was found as an abandoned lightning egg in the Golem Workshop. She was taken into the clan and was the first hatchling to hatch there, being raised by all members of the clan as a group effort. She served as a medicine dragon apprentice under Spiriteye and died after contracting Mindworm.
69196496p.png Morningwind was a relaxed, friendly apprentice who enjoys daydreaming and listening to stories and is now a serious warrior. He was good friends with Beigefur. He was the apprentice of Brightsplash but was reassigned to Springbite upon Brightsplash's death, leaving him shaken. He was promoted to a warrior after saving Halfwolf and bringing Leopardthorn's body back to camp when she was mortally wounded. He died of Mindworm.
69555155p.png Diamondspine was the impulsive and adventurous oldest hatchling of Thistleheart. She was close friends with the hatchlings of Hauntedstar, but died before becoming an apprentice due to her disobedience, running out into the wild on her own without protection.
66537221p.png Fragmenttail was the strong, brave deputy of Ghostclan and was a strong adherent to the warrior code. He had a strong sense of honor and justice, and was often seen as serious. He was the mate of Hauntedstar.
69614394p.png Dustmane was the serious adoptive son of Thistleheart, and wanted to be a strong protector of the clan one day. He was very cautious and thinks a lot before making decisions.
69522741p.png Cedarflight was the confident, carefree middle son of Fragmenttail and Hauntedstar. He is friendly and handsome, and many clan members said he was the spitting image of Hauntedstar. He loves to talk to all clan members.
69225264p.png Thistleheart was a sweet and naive she-dragon. She was assigned as the first apprentice of Beigefur, and suffered great loss when her hatchlings died. She was killed by a Hawksbill Goliath at the hands of Halfwolf.
57651587p.png Spiriteye was the first medicine dragon of Ghostclan, and was the dragon who helped decide where the clan would initially settle since she knew the layout of the Arcane realm better than anyone else within the clan. She died trying to save Jademask.
69855196p.png Jademask was an outspoken adherent to the warrior code and would have done anything to protect her clan. She died trying to face a monster.
69077912p.png Beigefur was a shy, quiet tundra male who was found as an abandoned egg in Forgotten Cave. He was an apprentice of Leopardthorn. After the death of Fragmenttail, he was promoted to deputy due to his kind heart and honesty. He died from a pack of kamaitachi in The Mire.
70345823p.png Moonsight was a docile, friendly she-hatchling. Her birth was considered a blessing from Starclan due to her many eyes, which had never been seen by the dragons of the clan before. She was taken in by Tinyflame to raise and was killed as an apprentice in the Thunderhead Savanna.
70093227p.png Daisygaze was a gentle, quiet she-dragon. She was the mentor of Gloomwolf and was the mate of Blackfox, and she was known for her kindness and patience with others.
68390696p.png Springbite is an immature but well-meaning shadow male dragon. He is known for being one of the physically strongest warriors in the clan, and was the first warrior of the clan at its formation. He was heartbroken at the death of his daughter, Leopardthorn.
68594048p.png Hauntedstar is the head founder and first leader of Ghostclan. She is curious and mischievous, but has an old soul and will do anything for the good of her clan and its members. She grew up in a nature clan that was destroyed in a fire.
70000704p.png Tinyflame is an adventurous, naive she-dragon who is quick to jump to any opportunity to meet new dragons or go on an adventure. She is the adoptive mother of Gloomwolf. She has an interest in Blackfox, but hasn't made a move yet. When Gloomwolf died, she was heartbroken. She died in battle while training Bloodmuzzle and was reunited with her hatchlings.
69849982p.png Sunheart is the first light dragon to be hatched into the clan and she has dreams of adventuring. She is the mate of Mosswing, and is known for her sweet, albeit naive personality. She died of an illness
71033142p.png Hazelwhisker is the firstborn daughter of Adderstar and Branchblossom. She is a quiet and introverted she-dragon, and feels a bit of judgement from some of her clanmates due to being the result of a forbidden relationship- Adderstar and Branchblossom. She had found a close friend in Slendersong, and died of a nature-borne illness.
69911471p.png Shadehunter is a tough, sturdy male who wants to do the best to serve his clan. After having dreams of Starclan, he chose the path of a medicine dragon. He idolizes Branchblossom, wanting more than anything to be a good friend to her. He helped her when he found out she was having hatchlings and took her place as medicine dragon when she stepped down from the position to raise her hatchlings. He died of an illness.
70848106p.png Littlebird is the prideful daughter of Mosswing and Sunheart. Her parents doted heavily on her as a hatchling, so she grew up to have a large ego. She died in battle.
69365239p.png Blackfox is a former rogue male who joined Ghostclan in order to become mates with Daisygaze. When Daisygaze died, he was sent into a deep period of grief and became much more sullen and less joyful. He was made the mentor of Gloomwolf when Daisygaze died, however, and talking with the banescale who shared the same grief helped him quite a lot. He was hurt even deeper when Gloomwolf died. He gaineed some solace, however, when he raised Darkrunner. He died in battle.
71033143p.png Spiritlash was the shy, quiet younger daughter of Branchblossom and Adderstar, who Branchblossom named after Spiriteye, her old mentor. She is much like her mother. She died in battle as an apprentice.
71033144p.png Sparktail is the youngest hatchling of Adderstar and Branchblossom. He was named after Branchblossom's deceased brother, Woodspark. He has sass and sarcasm to him. He died in battle.
70995680p.png Darkrunner is the adoptive son of Blackfox, taken in when found as a lightning egg. He is bold and ambitious.
71269446p.png Etching was a hatchling taken into Ghostclan after his family was killed in a fire. He is aloof and wary of others, constantly in defense mode. Branchblossom has taken a liking to him, finding comfort in caring for him after the death of her own hatchlings. He was put as an apprentice under Slendersong and died of disease.
70948791p.png Tremorhead is another she-dragon that was taken in by Sunheart and Mosswing as an egg. She is a sickly young she-dragon, and has been so since she was hatched. She is unable to become a warrior due to her sickness, and holds bitterness because of this. She became a medicine dragon and she died of disease.

THE PLACE OF NO STARS
69235356p.png Halfwolf was a fierce, aggressive she-dragon who was rescued as an egg from the Volcanic Vents. She was slow to trust others and was an apprentice of Leopardthorn, becoming an apprentice of Springbite when Leopardthorn died. She murdered Thistleheart and was sent to the Place Of No Stars after she was killed by Woodspark in self-defense.
[center]WARRIOR ART GALLERY Beigefur [img]https://i.postimg.cc/VNybDLHV/New-Piskel-11.png[/img] Hauntedstar [img]https://i.postimg.cc/d1bRCjcL/New-Piskel-7.png[/img] Branchblossom [img]https://i.postimg.cc/P5qW1qY0/New-Piskel-14.png[/img] Woodspark [img]https://i.postimg.cc/KjvSzzgp/New-Piskel-13.png[/img] Adderclaw [img]https://i.postimg.cc/pThrvp3b/New-Piskel-15.png[/img]
WARRIOR ART GALLERY
Beigefur
New-Piskel-11.png
Hauntedstar
New-Piskel-7.png
Branchblossom
New-Piskel-14.png
Woodspark
New-Piskel-13.png
Adderclaw
New-Piskel-15.png
Honor profile: HAUNTEDSTAR, THE CLAN'S FIRST LEADER s][/s][columns] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/vcygcgmzps4f0dz/natureshade.png[/img] ----- [size=4]Relationships[/size] ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/665373/66537221p.png[/img] |Fragmenttail| |Mate| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/688887/68888688p.png[/img] |Leopardthorn| |Former Apprentice| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/695228/69522743p.png[/img] |Branchblossom| |Daughter| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/695228/69522741p.png[/img] |Cedarflight| |Son| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/695228/69522742p.png[/img] |Woodspark| |Son| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/697956/69795561p.png[/img] |Adderclaw| |Apprentice| [nextcol] [center][font=times new roman][b][size=6]HAUNTEDSTAR[/size][/b] [size=5]Leader[/size][/font] [i]Quirky Nature[/i][/center] ----- [columns][b][size=6][font=arial]Personality[/font][/size][/b] Hauntedstar is the clever leader and primary founder of Ghostclan. Chosen as leader due to her quick thinking and strong personality, Hauntedstar has high respect for her clanmates, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy having fun and will play pranks on others when she's not tending to her clan duties. Hauntedstar holds trauma from her past and uses her humor to cope, but deep down, she gravely misses her clanmates from before. She hopes the clan she builds will be a fraction as great as she remembers her home clan being. Hauntedstar has gained much in her life as a warrior, but she has also lost much.[/columns] ----- [left][size=6][font=arial][b]History[/b][/font][/size] Hauntedstar grew up in a remote Nature clan, but the clan was destroyed in a fire. Determined to still live a good life despite her rough past, she moved on from the Nature territory on her own, later finding Fragmenttail, Spiriteye, and Springbite in the Starfall Isle. She became the glue of these three dragons, and when they decided to make a clan together, she was voted as leader. Shortly after forming the clan, Fragmenttail and Hauntedstar became mates both to solidify advancement of the clan and because they had great trust and respect for each other. They eventually raised their first son together, an abandoned plague egg they had found in the Scorched Forest. They named their son Oakspot. As leader, she decided to take a more active role in the clan and chose an apprentice to mentor of her own- the daughter of her friend Springbite, Leopardthorn. She grew very close to Leopardthorn, considering her almost like a daughter. Leopardthorn helped her with her grief when she lost her son, Oakspot, and she mourned the death of Leopardthorn as well when she died. Hauntedstar found new joy in having a new set of hatchlings with Fragmenttail- her daughter, Branchblossom, and her sons, Cedarflight and Woodspark. She enjoyed a peaceful break from leading in the nursery with them. When Fragmenttail and Cedarflight died, Hauntedstar was heartbroken and drew closer to Woodspark and Branchblossom, now a warrior apprentice and medicine dragon apprentice respectively. Though Hauntedstar missed Fragmenttail terribly, she knew he would not want her to grieve. Hauntedstar took on a new apprentice when Adderclaw was old enough to have a mentor. Impressed by his skill and calm nature, she made him the next deputy upon the death of Beigefur due to him reminding her of Fragmenttail. Hauntedstar died of Burninglung and Adderstar succeeded her. ----- [columns][b][size=6][font=arial]Relationships[/font][/size][/b] - [b]Adderclaw:[/b] Adderclaw is Hauntedstar's current deputy. She chose him as deputy soon after him becoming a warrior and when he had hardly had an apprentice. She admired his talent and leadership skills, and he reminded her of her first deputy and former mate, Fragmenttail. She believes Adderclaw will be a spectacular successor as leader and hopes he lives to get the position. - [b]Branchblossom:[/b] Hauntedstar's eldest child, Branchblossom, is the medicine dragon of the clan and Hauntedstar couldn't be prouder. Branchblossom worries a lot about impressing and pleasing her mother, but Hauntedstar would be happy with Branchblossom doing any job in the clan. - [b]Springbite:[/b] Springbite is the only remaining founding member of the clan besides Hauntedstar and is the oldest living member of the clan. Over the years, Hauntedstar and Springbite have become very close to one another, and she trusts him most out of the clan aside for maybe Adderclaw, her deputy. Hauntedstar was the mentor for Springbite's daughter, and they shared in their grief together when she died. - [b]Woodspark[/b]: Woodspark is the son of Hauntedstar. He has dreams of being a great warrior like her and his father one day, but Hauntedstar worries about his tendency to make impulsive decisions. -[b]Wardust[/b]: Wardust has found a friend in Hauntedstar through their similar pasts together. Wardust suffered great loss before he joined Ghostclan when his birth clan was slaughtered in a war, and Hauntedstar has confided in him with her own grief. - [b]Fragmenttail[/b] [i](deceased)[/i]: Fragmenttail was Hauntedstar's mate and she loved him more than anything. He was more than her mate, but also her deputy and was the voice of reason in her making the toughest decisions. Though she loves her life with her clan and her family, she longs to be with Fragmenttail in Starclan one day. -[b]Leopardthorn[/b] [i](deceased)[/i]: Leopardthorn was Hauntedstar's very first apprentice. She grew very close to Leopardthorn, seeing her like a daughter, and grieved for her deeply when she died in battle. -[b]Cedarflight[/b][i] (deceased)[/i]: ----- [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/d1bRCjcL/New-Piskel-7.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/d3gQfNJY/mirrorfheadshot-1.gif[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2998017]Read her story here![/url]
Honor profile: HAUNTEDSTAR, THE CLAN'S FIRST LEADER

s][/s]
natureshade.png
Relationships
66537221p.png
|Fragmenttail|
|Mate|
68888688p.png
|Leopardthorn|
|Former Apprentice|
69522743p.png
|Branchblossom|
|Daughter|
69522741p.png
|Cedarflight|
|Son|
69522742p.png
|Woodspark|
|Son|
69795561p.png
|Adderclaw|
|Apprentice|
HAUNTEDSTAR
Leader

Quirky Nature

Personality
Hauntedstar is the clever leader and primary founder of Ghostclan. Chosen as leader due to her quick thinking and strong personality, Hauntedstar has high respect for her clanmates, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy having fun and will play pranks on others when she's not tending to her clan duties.
Hauntedstar holds trauma from her past and uses her humor to cope, but deep down, she gravely misses her clanmates from before. She hopes the clan she builds will be a fraction as great as she remembers her home clan being.
Hauntedstar has gained much in her life as a warrior, but she has also lost much.

History
Hauntedstar grew up in a remote Nature clan, but the clan was destroyed in a fire. Determined to still live a good life despite her rough past, she moved on from the Nature territory on her own, later finding Fragmenttail, Spiriteye, and Springbite in the Starfall Isle. She became the glue of these three dragons, and when they decided to make a clan together, she was voted as leader.

Shortly after forming the clan, Fragmenttail and Hauntedstar became mates both to solidify advancement of the clan and because they had great trust and respect for each other. They eventually raised their first son together, an abandoned plague egg they had found in the Scorched Forest. They named their son Oakspot.

As leader, she decided to take a more active role in the clan and chose an apprentice to mentor of her own- the daughter of her friend Springbite, Leopardthorn. She grew very close to Leopardthorn, considering her almost like a daughter. Leopardthorn helped her with her grief when she lost her son, Oakspot, and she mourned the death of Leopardthorn as well when she died.
Hauntedstar found new joy in having a new set of hatchlings with Fragmenttail- her daughter, Branchblossom, and her sons, Cedarflight and Woodspark. She enjoyed a peaceful break from leading in the nursery with them.

When Fragmenttail and Cedarflight died, Hauntedstar was heartbroken and drew closer to Woodspark and Branchblossom, now a warrior apprentice and medicine dragon apprentice respectively. Though Hauntedstar missed Fragmenttail terribly, she knew he would not want her to grieve.

Hauntedstar took on a new apprentice when Adderclaw was old enough to have a mentor. Impressed by his skill and calm nature, she made him the next deputy upon the death of Beigefur due to him reminding her of Fragmenttail.

Hauntedstar died of Burninglung and Adderstar succeeded her.
Relationships
- Adderclaw: Adderclaw is Hauntedstar's current deputy. She chose him as deputy soon after him becoming a warrior and when he had hardly had an apprentice. She admired his talent and leadership skills, and he reminded her of her first deputy and former mate, Fragmenttail. She believes Adderclaw will be a spectacular successor as leader and hopes he lives to get the position.
- Branchblossom: Hauntedstar's eldest child, Branchblossom, is the medicine dragon of the clan and Hauntedstar couldn't be prouder. Branchblossom worries a lot about impressing and pleasing her mother, but Hauntedstar would be happy with Branchblossom doing any job in the clan.
- Springbite: Springbite is the only remaining founding member of the clan besides Hauntedstar and is the oldest living member of the clan. Over the years, Hauntedstar and Springbite have become very close to one another, and she trusts him most out of the clan aside for maybe Adderclaw, her deputy. Hauntedstar was the mentor for Springbite's daughter, and they shared in their grief together when she died.
- Woodspark: Woodspark is the son of Hauntedstar. He has dreams of being a great warrior like her and his father one day, but Hauntedstar worries about his tendency to make impulsive decisions.
-Wardust: Wardust has found a friend in Hauntedstar through their similar pasts together. Wardust suffered great loss before he joined Ghostclan when his birth clan was slaughtered in a war, and Hauntedstar has confided in him with her own grief.
- Fragmenttail (deceased): Fragmenttail was Hauntedstar's mate and she loved him more than anything. He was more than her mate, but also her deputy and was the voice of reason in her making the toughest decisions. Though she loves her life with her clan and her family, she longs to be with Fragmenttail in Starclan one day.
-Leopardthorn (deceased): Leopardthorn was Hauntedstar's very first apprentice. She grew very close to Leopardthorn, seeing her like a daughter, and grieved for her deeply when she died in battle.
-Cedarflight (deceased):
HONOR PROFILE: SPRINGBITE, CLAN FOUNDER MEMBER [/s][columns] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6cai2bvbgh7s1z0/shadowl.png[/img] ----- [size=4]Relationships[/size] ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/688887/68888688p.png[/img] |Leopardthorn| |Daughter| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/691965/69196496p.png[/img] |Morningwind| |Former Apprentice| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/692354/69235356p.png[/img] |Halfwolf| |Apprentice| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/697956/69795561p.png[/img] |Adderclaw| |Adoptive Son| [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/698500/69849982p.png[/img] |Sunheart| |Apprentice| [/center] [nextcol] [center][font=times new roman][b][size=6]SPRINGBITE[/size][/b] [size=5]Warrior[/size][/font] [i]Impish Nature[/i][/center] ----- [columns][right][b][size=6][font=arial]Personality[/font][/size][/b][/right] Springbite is an aggressive warrior who loves to battle and loves even more to have fun. He's a bit immature, but he has a good heart.[/columns] ----- [left][size=6][font=arial][b]History[/b][/font][/size] Springbite was one of the last members to join the group before the clan was formed, and therefore was not given a position of power. Springbite was a bit disappointed with this since he can be a bit bossy, but he respected the majority vote of the clan. Springbite had an impulsive relationship with a female of a nearby plague clan when he went to trade items once and came back to Ghostclan with a daughter of his own, Leopardthorn. Though suspicious of his impulsive decision, the clan accepted his daughter. He became very proud of his daughter as she grew into a warrior, considering her the greatest accomplishment he ever had. Springbite's first apprentice was Oakspot, adoptive son of Hauntedstar. Hauntedstar asked him to mentor Oakspot, and he was delighted. When Oakspot died, and later Leopardthorn, Springbite felt as if he had lost two children. He was assigned another apprentice when Halfwolf came of age, and though he didn't grow as close to her as he did Oakspot, he was happy to train an apprentice again. He decided to give parenting a try once more when an abandoned wind egg was found on clan territory. The egg hatched into Adderclaw. After Adderclaw was old enough to become an apprentice, Springbite took on another apprentice of his own- Sunheart. ----- [columns][b][size=6][font=arial]Relationships[/font][/size][/b] - [b]Hauntedstar:[/b] Hauntedstar is the only remaining living founder of the clan aside from Springbite. As such, the two have developed a much closer relationship than before, and on warm sunny days enjoy lying in the sun and reminiscing about their old clanmates, especially about Springbite's daughter Leopardthorn. - [b]Adderclaw[/b]: Adderclaw is the adoptive son of Springbite, a risk Springbite took to open his heart again many moons after the death of his daughter. He's not as close to Adderclaw as he was to Leopardthorn, but feels great pride in his son for becoming deputy. - [b]Sunheart[/b]: Sunheart is another apprentice of Springbite's. He appreciates her positive attitude and bright personality, and wishes to protect her from the bloody losses warriors face. - [b]Leopardthorn[/b][i] (deceased)[/i]: Leopardthorn was Springbite's firstborn daughter. She showed great promise as a warrior and had unmatched strength among the clan's she-dragons. Springbite considered her his pride and joy to the point where he believed she would become leader of the clan one day. When she died, Springbite was heartbroken. - [b]Oakspot[/b][i] (deceased)[/i]: Oakspot was Hauntedstar's son and Springbite's very first apprentice, and he took great delight in apprenticing him. He felt terrible when Oakspot died, fearing he hadn't trained him enough. He felt like he had lost two children when both he and Leopardthorn died. [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/50QWywkT/dh-GC5-Ec-UJ1sq-1.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2998017]Read his story here![/url]
HONOR PROFILE: SPRINGBITE, CLAN FOUNDER MEMBER

[/s]
shadowl.png
Relationships
68888688p.png
|Leopardthorn|
|Daughter|
69196496p.png
|Morningwind|
|Former Apprentice|
69235356p.png
|Halfwolf|
|Apprentice|
69795561p.png
|Adderclaw|
|Adoptive Son|
69849982p.png
|Sunheart|
|Apprentice|
SPRINGBITE
Warrior

Impish Nature

Personality
Springbite is an aggressive warrior who loves to battle and loves even more to have fun. He's a bit immature, but he has a good heart.

History
Springbite was one of the last members to join the group before the clan was formed, and therefore was not given a position of power. Springbite was a bit disappointed with this since he can be a bit bossy, but he respected the majority vote of the clan.

Springbite had an impulsive relationship with a female of a nearby plague clan when he went to trade items once and came back to Ghostclan with a daughter of his own, Leopardthorn. Though suspicious of his impulsive decision, the clan accepted his daughter. He became very proud of his daughter as she grew into a warrior, considering her the greatest accomplishment he ever had.

Springbite's first apprentice was Oakspot, adoptive son of Hauntedstar. Hauntedstar asked him to mentor Oakspot, and he was delighted. When Oakspot died, and later Leopardthorn, Springbite felt as if he had lost two children.

He was assigned another apprentice when Halfwolf came of age, and though he didn't grow as close to her as he did Oakspot, he was happy to train an apprentice again. He decided to give parenting a try once more when an abandoned wind egg was found on clan territory. The egg hatched into Adderclaw.

After Adderclaw was old enough to become an apprentice, Springbite took on another apprentice of his own- Sunheart.
Relationships
- Hauntedstar: Hauntedstar is the only remaining living founder of the clan aside from Springbite. As such, the two have developed a much closer relationship than before, and on warm sunny days enjoy lying in the sun and reminiscing about their old clanmates, especially about Springbite's daughter Leopardthorn.
- Adderclaw: Adderclaw is the adoptive son of Springbite, a risk Springbite took to open his heart again many moons after the death of his daughter. He's not as close to Adderclaw as he was to Leopardthorn, but feels great pride in his son for becoming deputy.
- Sunheart: Sunheart is another apprentice of Springbite's. He appreciates her positive attitude and bright personality, and wishes to protect her from the bloody losses warriors face.
- Leopardthorn (deceased): Leopardthorn was Springbite's firstborn daughter. She showed great promise as a warrior and had unmatched strength among the clan's she-dragons. Springbite considered her his pride and joy to the point where he believed she would become leader of the clan one day. When she died, Springbite was heartbroken.
- Oakspot (deceased): Oakspot was Hauntedstar's son and Springbite's very first apprentice, and he took great delight in apprenticing him. He felt terrible when Oakspot died, fearing he hadn't trained him enough. He felt like he had lost two children when both he and Leopardthorn died.
1 2