Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | PWYW Buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@allidraggy

Ooh I'd like one!

*Background Image: Click
Side Image: Click
*Text On Button: Doodles
Text Flash: Yes
Text Base Color: #000000
Text Flash Color: #e6e6e6
Text Outline Color: #FFFFFF
Text Outline Style: Glow
*Your Username: CrystallizedMoon
*How To Deliver: PM
@allidraggy

Ooh I'd like one!

*Background Image: Click
Side Image: Click
*Text On Button: Doodles
Text Flash: Yes
Text Base Color: #000000
Text Flash Color: #e6e6e6
Text Outline Color: #FFFFFF
Text Outline Style: Glow
*Your Username: CrystallizedMoon
*How To Deliver: PM
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
@CrystallizedMoon
What part of your image do you want as a side image? Side images are designed to add icons, emblems, that kind of thing to apply on top of the background, and your side image is a bit big for that. Alternatively, I could split the button space between the two images if you prefer.
@CrystallizedMoon
What part of your image do you want as a side image? Side images are designed to add icons, emblems, that kind of thing to apply on top of the background, and your side image is a bit big for that. Alternatively, I could split the button space between the two images if you prefer.
@allidraggy

I'd prefer splitting the button space, thank you!
@allidraggy

I'd prefer splitting the button space, thank you!
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

@CrystallizedMoon
Hey, do you have a smaller version of your background image? It isn't really resizing well to split the button space at its current size - the stars kinda vanish at low pixel dimensions even when resized with nearest neighbor. I was actually thinking that what you picked as a side image could work really well as a background image - it's got high contrast so I should be able to keep the stars and land in my crop.
@CrystallizedMoon
Hey, do you have a smaller version of your background image? It isn't really resizing well to split the button space at its current size - the stars kinda vanish at low pixel dimensions even when resized with nearest neighbor. I was actually thinking that what you picked as a side image could work really well as a background image - it's got high contrast so I should be able to keep the stars and land in my crop.
@allidraggy

Would this one work?
@allidraggy

Would this one work?
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

@CrystallizedMoon
Yeah, let me try that. Thanks!
@CrystallizedMoon
Yeah, let me try that. Thanks!
@allidraggy

Thanks again! ^^

It's in her bio now
@allidraggy

Thanks again! ^^

It's in her bio now
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8