Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tarot art - 4 swords
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Relzo
Yes please! Also, I love your design for The Devil, it looks very dynamic.
@Relzo
Yes please! Also, I love your design for The Devil, it looks very dynamic.
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
these are all just SO GOOD!! especially loving the moth as the devil, thats such a clever idea!

i like the cat for priestess, but im biased as a cat lover haha
these are all just SO GOOD!! especially loving the moth as the devil, thats such a clever idea!

i like the cat for priestess, but im biased as a cat lover haha
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@quincely @StarsnBranches Thank you!! I am glad the devil card is liked. I was not especially confident when I first made it and wasn't sure if it's intent would be clear enough. Death card so far. It is far from finished and not full colored/shaded, just wanted opinions on it so far. Is the nest too confusing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/OelZUFW.png[/img]
@quincely
@StarsnBranches

Thank you!! I am glad the devil card is liked. I was not especially confident when I first made it and wasn't sure if it's intent would be clear enough.

Death card so far. It is far from finished and not full colored/shaded, just wanted opinions on it so far. Is the nest too confusing?

OelZUFW.png
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
....and another possible magician card. Apparently, salamanders eating their tails is supposed to be a symbol for infinity, like infinite potential. He's curled around a bowl of water holding a growing branch that's on fire and billowing smoke, supposed to be representative of the four elements. I suppose the salamander makes more sense but man I really like that cobra... [img]https://i.imgur.com/KQ6chWh.png[/img]
....and another possible magician card. Apparently, salamanders eating their tails is supposed to be a symbol for infinity, like infinite potential. He's curled around a bowl of water holding a growing branch that's on fire and billowing smoke, supposed to be representative of the four elements.

I suppose the salamander makes more sense but man I really like that cobra...

KQ6chWh.png
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
the nest is a little busy, but i can tell what it is ! maybe try messing around with the color contrast? still REALLY love the concept for it tho i have to say i like the salamander, but both are good [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
the nest is a little busy, but i can tell what it is ! maybe try messing around with the color contrast? still REALLY love the concept for it tho

i have to say i like the salamander, but both are good
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@Relzo oh man I know next to nothing about tarot cards but I’ve been meaning to get into it... and I love your work!!! Could I be put on the pinglist?
@Relzo oh man I know next to nothing about tarot cards but I’ve been meaning to get into it... and I love your work!!! Could I be put on the pinglist?
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
WoF and Temperance. I might be overdoing it on the starry backgrounds but it's so simple to do and I think it looks really nice. :) The rune on the spider is up for debate. Also the outline on the fish just looks weird cause the image is resized. I think. Hope. @quincely - Thanks for the tip! I'll try that. And maybe when I shade it it will look more clear. @Jaguarthecat - Of course! And thank you! ^^ @StarsnBranches [img]https://i.imgur.com/SIukulk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/25IZ95P.png[/img]
WoF and Temperance. I might be overdoing it on the starry backgrounds but it's so simple to do and I think it looks really nice. :)
The rune on the spider is up for debate. Also the outline on the fish just looks weird cause the image is resized. I think. Hope.

@quincely - Thanks for the tip! I'll try that. And maybe when I shade it it will look more clear.

@Jaguarthecat - Of course! And thank you! ^^
@StarsnBranches

SIukulk.png

25IZ95P.png
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
The colors are amazing as always!!
The colors are amazing as always!!
K6TNbNL.pngUBk2boN.pngsknzsxi.pnggMrGqCS.pngRtYe9Mr.gif
Temperance... :O
Temperance... :O
LMLA6wg.png dT9HQge.pngLRdLP2V.png
P5OVHxF.png1YB0OjO.png
NlmYDAS.pngJ7D1quC.png

5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.png
uPNWHgD.pngR1dejfm.png
Wow! These are all gorgeous o.O Your art and your imagination is impressive! Could I be added to the pinglist?
Wow! These are all gorgeous o.O Your art and your imagination is impressive! Could I be added to the pinglist?
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8