Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | glitchy pixel icons (free to use)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@allidraggy I don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet but this-->[emoji=beastclan rune size=1] is the beastclan emblem. other then that these are cool looking
@allidraggy
I don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet but this--> is the beastclan emblem. other then that these are cool looking
Woah, these are cool.
Woah, these are cool.
@dragonlady1803
cool, thanks for pointing it out, didn't realize they actually had one. i'll keep the one i have up for harpy specifically or as an alt version and make one with the legit emblem.
@dragonlady1803
cool, thanks for pointing it out, didn't realize they actually had one. i'll keep the one i have up for harpy specifically or as an alt version and make one with the legit emblem.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Hello, I had a suggestion for pride flags?
Maybe you could do a genderfluid flag or a bi one? If you wanna.
These are pretty cool.
Hello, I had a suggestion for pride flags?
Maybe you could do a genderfluid flag or a bi one? If you wanna.
These are pretty cool.
_ tumblr_otm70jTCUY1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
"abandon all hope; ye who enter here."
anthony | he/she/they | FR+3
code / imgs & gif
tumblr_otm5qr533e1v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
Yeah, I can do that. I'm not on my comp rn so it'd probably be this evening or so
These look so cool!!!
These look so cool!!!
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Unfortunately, I've got stuff to do preparing for a trip and all so I probably won't get the bi and genderfluid flags done today
Unfortunately, I've got stuff to do preparing for a trip and all so I probably won't get the bi and genderfluid flags done today
ahhh these are so cute! ill defiantly be coming back to steal a few for some derg fodder soon >.<
ahhh these are so cute! ill defiantly be coming back to steal a few for some derg fodder soon >.<
1 2 3 4 5 6