Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Lore]
1 2
[center] [item=sparksylph husk][item=stonestomp tunic] [font=gabriola][color=#30203C][size=6][/size][/color][/font] [font=georgia][i]Atop the misted peaks, what awaits? Within the ethereal valleys, be cautious of where you tread...[/i][/font][/center] ----- [center][font=sitka][color=#30203C][size=5]LORE[/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- [columns] [item=dandelion seeds] [item=omen seeker] [item=aer sprite] [nextcol]» [emoji=candle size=1] [size=4][color=#30203C][font=sylfaen][i]In a hidden realm, mountains tower up over the horizon, their misty peaks silhouetted from the eternal dawn. In the valleys below, night reigns eternal. The forests are ethereal and strange, the creatures within wild and mysterious. Few dragons have chosen to live here. There are many legends about a path through the forests leading up to the peaks, and what a successful journey along it would bring. However, if this path exists, no one has made the journey to it's end. If you seek to follow the legends, or have stumbled upon this realm by accident, there is a shrine where you may seek shelter as you wander. If you can gain the approval of the guardians. There you may rest as long as you like, and return whenever you wish. You may ask the gods for aide, if you so desire, but be wary of what you say and do outside of the place of rest you were provided. The shrine itself is simply another part of the forests, and just as mysterious, and dangerous. [/size] [/columns] ------ [center][font=optima][size=4][color=#30203C]OVERVIEW[/font][/size][/color][/center] ------ ------ [columns][center][item=scene: foxfire grove][/center] [center][font=georgia][color=#30203C][size=4]Ethereal Forests[/size][/color][/font] [size=3][font=sylfaen][i]The forests before the mountains are ethereal and beautiful, but do not let your guard down. Sometimes the most beautiful things can be the most dangerous.[/center][/size] [nextcol] [center][item=sharpened deadwood branch][/center] [center][font=georgia][color=#30203C][size=4]Autumnal Groves[/size][/color][/font] [size=3][font=sylfaen][i]Strange groves, of fall color are scattered throughout the forests. How and why they exist here is unknown, but whatever the case, they are just as dangerous as the rest of the forest. [/center][/size] [/columns] [center][font=georgia][size=4][color=#30203C][img]https://i.imgur.com/77HvIaj.png[/img] ♦ [img]https://i.imgur.com/qXbXbnD.png[/img][/font][/size][/color][/center] [columns][center][item=sugarstalker][/center] [center][font=georgia][color=#30203C][size=4]Little Shrines[/size][/color][/font] [size=3][font=sylfaen][i]Ancient, smaller shrines are scattered about everywhere in the forests, hidden in some of the strangest places. To who or what they were made for varies, often one can find a carving or painting depicting who it was for. Though, if the meaning is unclear, or the aura around it is unsettling, stay away.[/center][/size] [nextcol][center][item=void loop][/center] [center][font=georgia][color=#30203C][size=4]Hidden Creatures[/size][/color][/font] [size=3][font=sylfaen][i]From the deepest caves to the tallest trees, strange creatures roam. Some are easy to find, while others dance just out of sight. It is hard to resist the temptation to chase and seek out these odd, wonderful creatures. But not everything is as harmless as they seem, and other things lurk. Be wary, and do not linger for long. [/center][/size][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2W5hn3g.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2672062][img]https://i.postimg.cc/NMgpB2Tg/nature.gif[/img][/url] [font=sitka][i]Graphics[/i][/font] .[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2817534/1]1[/url][/center] --------
Sparksylph Husk Stonestomp Tunic

Atop the misted peaks, what awaits?
Within the ethereal valleys, be cautious of where you tread...

LORE

Dandelion Seeds
Omen Seeker
Aer Sprite
»

In a hidden realm, mountains tower up over the horizon, their misty peaks silhouetted from the eternal dawn.
In the valleys below, night reigns eternal. The forests are ethereal and strange, the creatures within wild and mysterious. Few dragons have chosen to live here.
There are many legends about a path through the forests leading up to the peaks, and what a successful journey along it would bring. However, if this path exists, no one has made the journey to it's end.
If you seek to follow the legends, or have stumbled upon this realm by accident, there is a shrine where you may seek shelter as you wander. If you can gain the approval of the guardians.
There you may rest as long as you like, and return whenever you wish. You may ask the gods for aide, if you so desire, but be wary of what you say and do outside of the place of rest you were provided. The shrine itself is simply another part of the forests, and just as mysterious, and dangerous.

OVERVIEW

Scene: Foxfire Grove
Ethereal Forests
The forests before the mountains are ethereal and beautiful, but do not let your guard down. Sometimes the most beautiful things can be the most dangerous.
Sharpened Deadwood Branch
Autumnal Groves
Strange groves, of fall color are scattered throughout the forests. How and why they exist here is unknown, but whatever the case, they are just as dangerous as the rest of the forest.
77HvIaj.pngqXbXbnD.png
Sugarstalker
Little Shrines
Ancient, smaller shrines are scattered about everywhere in the forests, hidden in some of the strangest places. To who or what they were made for varies, often one can find a carving or painting depicting who it was for. Though, if the meaning is unclear, or the aura around it is unsettling, stay away.
Void Loop
Hidden Creatures
From the deepest caves to the tallest trees, strange creatures roam. Some are easy to find, while others dance just out of sight. It is hard to resist the temptation to chase and seek out these odd, wonderful creatures. But not everything is as harmless as they seem, and other things lurk. Be wary, and do not linger for long.
2W5hn3g.png

nature.gif
Graphics .1

52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
[quote name="Soulthreads" date="2021-03-03 12:32:41" ] [center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] [/quote]
Soulthreads wrote on 2021-03-03 12:32:41:
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
[quote name="Soulthreads" date="2021-03-03 12:32:46" ] [quote name="Soulthreads" date="2021-03-03 12:32:41" ] [center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] [/quote] [/quote]
Soulthreads wrote on 2021-03-03 12:32:46:
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
[quote name="Soulthreads" date="2021-03-03 12:32:50" ] [quote name="Soulthreads" date="2021-03-03 12:32:46" ] [quote name="Soulthreads" date="2021-03-03 12:32:41" ] [center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [center][item=sea globe][item=black capped chickadee][/center]
Soulthreads wrote on 2021-03-03 12:32:50:
Soulthreads wrote on 2021-03-03 12:32:46:
Sea Globe Black Capped Chickadee
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x