Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Blackwing Valkyries - Lair Lore WIP
[center]????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/8a/cb/488acb73d91c44b73486eff79c2caa26.png[/img] [size=7]~ [emoji=raven size=1] ~[/size] [font=copperplate][size=7][b][i]The Blackwing Valkyries[/i][/b][/size] [size=7]~ [emoji=raven size=1] ~[/size] [size=6][i]"We are the valkyries you least expect, yet we will remain the purgers of this putrid world. More than just the shade will fear the black wings of the valkyries."[/i][/size] [/center]
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
488acb73d91c44b73486eff79c2caa26.png

~ ~

The Blackwing Valkyries

~ ~

"We are the valkyries you least expect, yet we will remain the purgers of this putrid world. More than just the shade will fear the black wings of the valkyries."

windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[center] [font=copperplate][size=7][b][i]Table of Contents[/i][/b][/size] [quote] [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2973108/1#post_46492430]To Do List(s)[/url][/size] [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2973108/1#post_46492760][emoji=raven size=1]Blackwing Valkyries[emoji=raven size=1][/url][/size] Reserved Reserved Reserved [size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2973108/1#post_46492803]Alliance and Enemy Rosters[/url] [/quote] [size=5][b][i]Lore Availability[/i][/b][/size] This guild and the following side guilds are open for your dragons to interact, both in their individual lore and in roleplay if you are a role-player. [b]If you want to use this guild in your lore please ask me before doing so[/b]. I would prefer you pm me until I have a thread up for alliances between assassin groups to make a league. The lore isn't solid as of now, so if you do want to be involved now you will have to be willing to change a few things depending on how I develop this, so it's best not to ask as of now. I will post when I am completely open for lore. [b][i]Clarification[/i][/b] Guild - a medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power - an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. League - a collection of people, countries, or groups that combine for a particular purpose, typically mutual protection or cooperation - join in a league or alliance. [/center]
Table of Contents

Lore Availability

This guild and the following side guilds are open for your dragons to interact, both in their individual lore and in roleplay if you are a role-player. If you want to use this guild in your lore please ask me before doing so. I would prefer you pm me until I have a thread up for alliances between assassin groups to make a league.

The lore isn't solid as of now, so if you do want to be involved now you will have to be willing to change a few things depending on how I develop this, so it's best not to ask as of now. I will post when I am completely open for lore.

Clarification

Guild - a medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power - an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.

League - a collection of people, countries, or groups that combine for a particular purpose, typically mutual protection or cooperation - join in a league or alliance.
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
[center] [size=5][emoji=raven size=1] The Blackwing Valkyries [emoji=raven size=1][/size] [font=copperplate][size=7][b][i]To Do List[/i][/b][/size] [LIST] [*][b]Use the harpy familiars as ranking badges and stuff in bios:[/b] Eyes of Talona will be the elites serving Mooncaller, and then the starry harpies might be magical essential assassins like Shadowflare and Bloodleak. The runaway prince harpy will be for those who have either abandoned the league without warning or have been forced out of the league via mindwipe and have been sent elsewhere. The Mascelif Royal (however spelled, he purple) are allies either from other leagues or are working with them, but not tied to their policies and traditions. Chillwind harpies could be the allies from other clans, like Solarflare who is from the Bogclan league.Condorwing champion are the more highly valued grunts of the league, like the Arvida bloodlines Masked Harpy is the grunts, the base of the foundation. [u]Please rewrite which harpies are used for what badges!!!!!! You may want to change them up some!!!!!![/u] [*]Write about the different leaders over the generations [*]Do their alliances and enemies, both in and out of lair [*]write down active programs within the clan and such [*]Make a roster of where is where and who lives in what! Create locations throughout the growing facility [*]Create different posts for the different allies or collaborating groups, as well as any enemies they may have. [/LIST] [size=4][b][u]Planned Out Lore in Order[/u][/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Introduction [*]Purpose / Mission Statement [*]Beliefs and Ideals [*]Rankings (list the different harpy based rankings with images and such) [*]Location(s) and location purposes [*]Alliances and Enemies (make this like a table of contents as the lore goes on) [*]Founding Leader(s) - talk of Mooncaller (once new ones come in, maybe create a strikethrough it all and describe that there was a vicious scratching out if current leader hated the previous one) [*]Elite Assassins Roster and the associated Elemental Elites (maybe make elementals a post between elites and legendary) [*]Legendary Assassins Roster (those with historical deeds under their belt or well known for something unique about them) [*]Essential Class Assassins (those with special powers needed for the facility to operate with ease and efficiency.) [*]Allied / Collaborating Assassins Roster [*]Assassins + Recruits rosters [*]Other Roles Rosters ~ (Trainers, Bloodleak and her secret disguise business, Program members and supervisors, etc.) ~ [*]Active Guild Programs - Bogclan Armistice Alliance and Trade - Familiar Sentry Program (Sub Program: Feral Sentry Program(LavenderShadows)) - Project Shipaway (Bloodleak) - Project Genstead (the bred and born elite assassins program) - Project Echolocation (establishing alliances with other assassin guilds in secrecy) [*]Dead, Lost, or Released Members (those who were killed, mind wiped, lost in the line of duty, or left for dead for the safety of the guild's secrets. Some may have been either [u]terminated[/u] or [u]defeated[/u]. Either were [u]Relinquished[/u] (forced to mind wipe) or [u]Retired[/u] (chose to mind wipe). [u]Lost[/u] on a mission or [u]abandoned[/u] to keep other a secret. Remember to mention who was what and make a form for it.) [*]Multiple Posts - Each post a location within the guild with those who work and live inside them (separated), along with a long description at the top and a map BBCode to emphasize the lair a bit. [*]Alliances - divider post (Make it so that there is a in to every ambassador issuing alliances is linked with the terms and agreements made by the two sides. One lies in my lair and the other in the alliance's lair. This is considered as the connection between the two lairs and the two sides.) [*]Bogclan Brewery - state the terms of the alliance and the members swapped between the two. [*]Reserved posts for other lairs and new groups you make (So like a total of five) [*]Enemies - divider post [*]Bogclan possibly, but not for now [*]Maybe the branching cult later on? [*]Reserve at least five posts for same reasons as allies [*]Truces and Nuetrals - double post in one (these don't need too many long descriptions, just links to their lore and stuff.) Nuetrals are those they aren't too particularly linked or concerned with Truces are those they have a cease fire with or tolerate [*] [/LIST] [u]Remember to reserve a ton of posts and mark the eras[/u] [b][u]Finish this with plenty of extra space before moving on.[/u][/b] [size=5][b][i]Resources and Research Used[/i][/b][/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=59]Harpy Lore - Encyclopedia Page[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/familiars?page=1&name=&description=harp&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=&gem_min=&gem_max=&rarity=&color=&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc&submit=Apply]Harpy Familiar Search[/url] [i]Used the description bit to search up harpies. Might want to look them up on Fandom for ALL the harpies without worrying about harpies who may not use the keyword harpy in their item descriptions.[/i] [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Harpy_Beastclan]ALL Harpy information (not guaranteed to be up to date) and familiars - Fandom Wiki[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2237425#post_2237425]Disi's Bio Resources (graphics, layouts)[/url] Good for looking at how to put members of guild in order and give each section a good short description. Good other resources too. ------ ~ [emoji=eliminate size=1] ~ ------ [size=5][emoji=cauldron size=1] The Bogclan [emoji=cauldron size=1][/size] [font=copperplate][size=7][b][i]To Do List[/i][/b][/size] [LIST] [*][b]Text:[/b] [/LIST] [size=5][b][i]Resources and Research Used[/i][/b][/size] [/center]
The Blackwing Valkyries

To Do List
  • Use the harpy familiars as ranking badges and stuff in bios: Eyes of Talona will be the elites serving Mooncaller, and then the starry harpies might be magical essential assassins like Shadowflare and Bloodleak. The runaway prince harpy will be for those who have either abandoned the league without warning or have been forced out of the league via mindwipe and have been sent elsewhere. The Mascelif Royal (however spelled, he purple) are allies either from other leagues or are working with them, but not tied to their policies and traditions. Chillwind harpies could be the allies from other clans, like Solarflare who is from the Bogclan league.Condorwing champion are the more highly valued grunts of the league, like the Arvida bloodlines Masked Harpy is the grunts, the base of the foundation. Please rewrite which harpies are used for what badges!!!!!! You may want to change them up some!!!!!!
  • Write about the different leaders over the generations
  • Do their alliances and enemies, both in and out of lair
  • write down active programs within the clan and such
  • Make a roster of where is where and who lives in what! Create locations throughout the growing facility
  • Create different posts for the different allies or collaborating groups, as well as any enemies they may have.

Planned Out Lore in Order
  • Introduction
  • Purpose / Mission Statement
  • Beliefs and Ideals
  • Rankings (list the different harpy based rankings with images and such)
  • Location(s) and location purposes
  • Alliances and Enemies (make this like a table of contents as the lore goes on)
  • Founding Leader(s) - talk of Mooncaller (once new ones come in, maybe create a strikethrough it all and describe that there was a vicious scratching out if current leader hated the previous one)
  • Elite Assassins Roster and the associated Elemental Elites (maybe make elementals a post between elites and legendary)
  • Legendary Assassins Roster (those with historical deeds under their belt or well known for something unique about them)
  • Essential Class Assassins (those with special powers needed for the facility to operate with ease and efficiency.)
  • Allied / Collaborating Assassins Roster
  • Assassins + Recruits rosters
  • Other Roles Rosters
    ~ (Trainers, Bloodleak and her secret disguise business, Program members and supervisors, etc.) ~
  • Active Guild Programs
    - Bogclan Armistice Alliance and Trade
    - Familiar Sentry Program (Sub Program: Feral Sentry Program(LavenderShadows))
    - Project Shipaway (Bloodleak)
    - Project Genstead (the bred and born elite assassins program)
    - Project Echolocation (establishing alliances with other assassin guilds in secrecy)
  • Dead, Lost, or Released Members (those who were killed, mind wiped, lost in the line of duty, or left for dead for the safety of the guild's secrets. Some may have been either terminated or defeated. Either were Relinquished (forced to mind wipe) or Retired (chose to mind wipe). Lost on a mission or abandoned to keep other a secret. Remember to mention who was what and make a form for it.)
  • Multiple Posts - Each post a location within the guild with those who work and live inside them (separated), along with a long description at the top and a map BBCode to emphasize the lair a bit.
  • Alliances - divider post (Make it so that there is a in to every ambassador issuing alliances is linked with the terms and agreements made by the two sides. One lies in my lair and the other in the alliance's lair. This is considered as the connection between the two lairs and the two sides.)
  • Bogclan Brewery - state the terms of the alliance and the members swapped between the two.
  • Reserved posts for other lairs and new groups you make (So like a total of five)
  • Enemies - divider post
  • Bogclan possibly, but not for now
  • Maybe the branching cult later on?
  • Reserve at least five posts for same reasons as allies
  • Truces and Nuetrals - double post in one (these don't need too many long descriptions, just links to their lore and stuff.)
    Nuetrals are those they aren't too particularly linked or concerned with
    Truces are those they have a cease fire with or tolerate
Remember to reserve a ton of posts and mark the eras

Finish this with plenty of extra space before moving on.

Resources and Research Used
Harpy Lore - Encyclopedia Page

Harpy Familiar Search
Used the description bit to search up harpies. Might want to look them up on Fandom for ALL the harpies without worrying about harpies who may not use the keyword harpy in their item descriptions.
ALL Harpy information (not guaranteed to be up to date) and familiars - Fandom Wiki

Disi's Bio Resources (graphics, layouts)
Good for looking at how to put members of guild in order and give each section a good short description. Good other resources too.

~ ~

The Bogclan

To Do List
  • Text:

Resources and Research Used

Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
[center][size=7]~ [emoji=raven size=1] ~[/size] [font=copperplate][size=7][b][i]The Blackwing Valkyries[/i][/b][/size] [size=7]~ [emoji=raven size=1] ~[/size] [size=5][i]"Our practices may be of concern, but a valkyrie never fails..."[/i][/size] [right][size=2]- Mooncaller, Founding Leader of the Blackwing Valkyries. Father to all Blackwings.[/size][/right] [/center]
~ ~

The Blackwing Valkyries

~ ~

"Our practices may be of concern, but a valkyrie never fails..."
- Mooncaller, Founding Leader of the Blackwing Valkyries.
Father to all Blackwings.
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/8a/cb/488acb73d91c44b73486eff79c2caa26.png[/img] [font=copperplate] [columns][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][nextcol]_________________________________________ _________________________________________[nextcol][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2422848/1#post_2422848][img]https://i.imgur.com/eTFe1hg.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=copperplate]Without darkness, there cannot be light, and without light, there is no darkness. The world may see in black and white, but the visions of the many do not out weigh the dangers ahead. Dragonkind may not see it as we do, but we see beauty in death, and protection in violence. For many a century, stories of valkyries have been passed down as stories and formed into legend. Many see them as protectors of those worthy, and other may see them as reapers come to drag the souls of the strongest off to be pitted against repetitive death, and some don't care for their existence. But there are some who take these legends to heart, and become what they idolize most. We, as the Blackwing Valkyries, have established ourselves as the purgers of the world. A force of elements merged together like feathers upon midnight wings, we are here to kill off the unworthy and the wretched to protect the innocent and the oblivious. Despite our heroic work we have found safety in secrecy, for not all share the same views. We, like the guardians that inspire, are here to choose those who lives and who dies and assess the evils of our living plane in order to quietly banish the cruel and the wicked. Like the wicked, we do not rest. We do not pause our efforts, and we do not accept the bribery of the wealthy. Our efforts will prevail and the creatures of the shade and dragons of deception alike will fall to our talons. In order to have light, there must be darkness, and we will be that necessary evil to protect the unwilling.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][nextcol]_________________________________________ _________________________________________[nextcol][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][/columns] [/center]

icn_valkyrie.png _________________________________________
eTFe1hg.png Without darkness, there cannot be light, and without light, there is no darkness. The world may see in black and white, but the visions of the many do not out weigh the dangers ahead. Dragonkind may not see it as we do, but we see beauty in death, and protection in violence.

For many a century, stories of valkyries have been passed down as stories and formed into legend. Many see them as protectors of those worthy, and other may see them as reapers come to drag the souls of the strongest off to be pitted against repetitive death, and some don't care for their existence. But there are some who take these legends to heart, and become what they idolize most.

We, as the Blackwing Valkyries, have established ourselves as the purgers of the world. A force of elements merged together like feathers upon midnight wings, we are here to kill off the unworthy and the wretched to protect the innocent and the oblivious. Despite our heroic work we have found safety in secrecy, for not all share the same views. We, like the guardians that inspire, are here to choose those who lives and who dies and assess the evils of our living plane in order to quietly banish the cruel and the wicked. Like the wicked, we do not rest. We do not pause our efforts, and we do not accept the bribery of the wealthy. Our efforts will prevail and the creatures of the shade and dragons of deception alike will fall to our talons. In order to have light, there must be darkness, and we will be that necessary evil to protect the unwilling.

IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
TO DO LIST RESERVED
TO DO LIST RESERVED
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
TO DO LIST RESERVED
TO DO LIST RESERVED
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Alliance & Enemy Roster

Alliance & Enemy Roster

Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/8a/cb/488acb73d91c44b73486eff79c2caa26.png[/img] [font=copperplate] [columns][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][nextcol]_________________________________________ _________________________________________[nextcol][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2422848/1#post_2422848][img]https://i.imgur.com/eTFe1hg.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=copperplate]Without darkness, there cannot be light, and without light, there is no darkness. The world may see in black and white, but the visions of the many do not out weigh the dangers ahead. Dragonkind may not see it as we do, but we see beauty in death, and protection in violence. For many a century, stories of valkyries have been passed down as stories and formed into legend. Many see them as protectors of those worthy, and other may see them as reapers come to drag the souls of the strongest off to be pitted against repetitive death, and some don't care for their existence. But there are some who take these legends to heart, and become what they idolize most. We, as the Blackwing Valkyries, have established ourselves as the purgers of the world. A force of elements merged together like feathers upon midnight wings, we are here to kill off the unworthy and the wretched to protect the innocent and the oblivious. Despite our heroic work we have found safety in secrecy, for not all share the same views. We, like the guardians that inspire, are here to choose those who lives and who dies and assess the evils of our living plane in order to quietly banish the cruel and the wicked. Like the wicked, we do not rest. We do not pause our efforts, and we do not accept the bribery of the wealthy. Our efforts will prevail and the creatures of the shade and dragons of deception alike will fall to our talons. In order to have light, there must be darkness, and we will be that necessary evil to protect the unwilling.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][nextcol]_________________________________________ _________________________________________[nextcol][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][/columns] [/center]

eTFe1hg.png Without darkness, there cannot be light, and without light, there is no darkness. The world may see in black and white, but the visions of the many do not out weigh the dangers ahead. Dragonkind may not see it as we do, but we see beauty in death, and protection in violence.

For many a century, stories of valkyries have been passed down as stories and formed into legend. Many see them as protectors of those worthy, and other may see them as reapers come to drag the souls of the strongest off to be pitted against repetitive death, and some don't care for their existence. But there are some who take these legends to heart, and become what they idolize most.

We, as the Blackwing Valkyries, have established ourselves as the purgers of the world. A force of elements merged together like feathers upon midnight wings, we are here to kill off the unworthy and the wretched to protect the innocent and the oblivious. Despite our heroic work we have found safety in secrecy, for not all share the same views. We, like the guardians that inspire, are here to choose those who lives and who dies and assess the evils of our living plane in order to quietly banish the cruel and the wicked. Like the wicked, we do not rest. We do not pause our efforts, and we do not accept the bribery of the wealthy. Our efforts will prevail and the creatures of the shade and dragons of deception alike will fall to our talons. In order to have light, there must be darkness, and we will be that necessary evil to protect the unwilling.

IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/48/8a/cb/488acb73d91c44b73486eff79c2caa26.png[/img] [font=copperplate] [columns][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][nextcol]_________________________________________ _________________________________________[nextcol][img]https://www.bdotemplates.com/images/icn_valkyrie.png[/img][/columns] [/center]

Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status