Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cloudtouched: a FR fanfic
1 2
CLOUDTOUCHED
Over the past few decades, a change has come over Sornieth. Dragons are becoming greedier, forests are dying, and the grip of a malevolent force is tightening across the territories. Ayla, a humble Fae priestess, notices her beloved father figure driven out of the local bazaar. Lyris, a Snapper shaman, has found her connection to the deities severed. Uttenu, an Imperial caring for his family, learns his employer is more sinister than he thinks.

Thankfully, there are mysterious groups fighting back for a more just Sornieth. The three dragons find their stories entwined in unexpected ways. But as the grip tightens, their challenges grow. In order to preserve Sornieth and all they love, they must join the fight to restore balance to the world.

Hey everyone, I used to write novels for a living and got burned out, so I decided to write a FR fanfic to get back into writing for fun. As a former professional writer I'm pretty good a sticking to a schedule so I hope to update this at least 2-3 times a month, if not more frequently.

I am BRAND NEW to the "world of fanfic" so while I don't necessarily need writing advice I do welcome any tips on how things are done with regard to posting fanfics. I posted it on AO3 because I know that's one of the biggest sites.

Anyway, you can read it here.

I set up a self-editing pinglist so you can be pinged for new chapters.

I would also love to know what you think in general.

Thanks for your interest!
CLOUDTOUCHED
Over the past few decades, a change has come over Sornieth. Dragons are becoming greedier, forests are dying, and the grip of a malevolent force is tightening across the territories. Ayla, a humble Fae priestess, notices her beloved father figure driven out of the local bazaar. Lyris, a Snapper shaman, has found her connection to the deities severed. Uttenu, an Imperial caring for his family, learns his employer is more sinister than he thinks.

Thankfully, there are mysterious groups fighting back for a more just Sornieth. The three dragons find their stories entwined in unexpected ways. But as the grip tightens, their challenges grow. In order to preserve Sornieth and all they love, they must join the fight to restore balance to the world.

Hey everyone, I used to write novels for a living and got burned out, so I decided to write a FR fanfic to get back into writing for fun. As a former professional writer I'm pretty good a sticking to a schedule so I hope to update this at least 2-3 times a month, if not more frequently.

I am BRAND NEW to the "world of fanfic" so while I don't necessarily need writing advice I do welcome any tips on how things are done with regard to posting fanfics. I posted it on AO3 because I know that's one of the biggest sites.

Anyway, you can read it here.

I set up a self-editing pinglist so you can be pinged for new chapters.

I would also love to know what you think in general.

Thanks for your interest!
Na5WGHa.png
[center][emoji=coatl winking size=2][/center]

Na5WGHa.png

Na5WGHa.png

Na5WGHa.png

Na5WGHa.png

Na5WGHa.png