Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | interest check-contest
[center]right so i plan on doing an art contest ^^- i have available prizes such as uma/s , eggs eliminates and even some primal dragon prizes and much more ^^ witch prizes will be available will depend on how many people enter ^^ there also e a side (like raffle) the prize is not decided yet (thinking about a lineless art from me - as it an art raffle XD) [url=https://ibb.co/p0zSMfP][img]https://i.ibb.co/Rv0qs3S/sketch1610915876782.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]let me know if you wish to be pinged when opening[/b] [quote] [/quote] [quote] donations are also welcome- every donation will go towards the raffle as prize ^^ [b]what the perks?[/b] you will be mentioned in the raffle a donator- as well as affiliate banner placed in the raffle,- so that any shop you may be promoting may get more views idk XD [/quote]
right so i plan on doing an art contest ^^- i have available prizes such as uma/s , eggs eliminates and even some primal dragon prizes and much more ^^

witch prizes will be available will depend on how many people enter ^^

there also e a side (like raffle) the prize is not decided yet (thinking about a lineless art from me - as it an art raffle XD)

sketch1610915876782.png

let me know if you wish to be pinged when opening
Quote:

Quote:
donations are also welcome- every donation will go towards the raffle as prize ^^

what the perks?
you will be mentioned in the raffle a donator- as well as affiliate banner placed in the raffle,- so that any shop you may be promoting may get more views

idk XD

60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@bamboo1996

that'd be interesting! I'm always looking for new (and old) FR stuff, and art is a very nice bonus :P (and if my lair finally gets some space, cool dergs would be awesome)

how much is it to get tickets? or do you enter a different way?

also I may want to be pinged...depends on the prizes and entry price lol
@bamboo1996

that'd be interesting! I'm always looking for new (and old) FR stuff, and art is a very nice bonus :P (and if my lair finally gets some space, cool dergs would be awesome)

how much is it to get tickets? or do you enter a different way?

also I may want to be pinged...depends on the prizes and entry price lol
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@Mistyleaf123
to enter the big contest ^^ you wpuld have to present some art to enter ^^

but to win a lineless piece of art off me , its the side raffle anyone will be able to enter by liking a dragon i say ^^
@Mistyleaf123
to enter the big contest ^^ you wpuld have to present some art to enter ^^

but to win a lineless piece of art off me , its the side raffle anyone will be able to enter by liking a dragon i say ^^
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
I'd say do it! It sounds really fun
I'd say do it! It sounds really fun
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@bamboo1996

oh, thanks for clearing that up ^^
I'd prbs only do the side raffle- I'm actually good at drawing, but I don't have anything to draw on/upload- which is sad.
@bamboo1996

oh, thanks for clearing that up ^^
I'd prbs only do the side raffle- I'm actually good at drawing, but I don't have anything to draw on/upload- which is sad.
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||