Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Athenaum.
[size=3][b]fat wip dont post pls :C[/b][/size] ----- [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=ensorcelled volume] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][b][size=4] Vogels Archiv[/b] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [left][font=times new roman]"It is my sincere hope that this place proves useful to you, Joachim."[/left] [center][font=times new roman] . . . [right][font=times new roman]"So it has... even if we have grown distant."[/right] [font=times new roman]. . . "Tori, this place... it's like [i]gokuraku jodou[/i]!" [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [center][font=timesnewroman]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [size=4][i]From one master to another, the sentiments that this building has witnessed.....[/i][/center]
fat wip dont post pls :C

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
Vogels Archiv

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"It is my sincere hope that this place proves useful to you, Joachim."
. . .
"So it has... even if we have grown distant."
. . .

"Tori, this place...
it's like gokuraku jodou!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From one master to another, the sentiments that this building has witnessed.....
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[columns] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=330910&did=35756684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/357567/35756684p.png[/img] [/url] [color=transparent]x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x[/color][nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]Ametori Tora,[/b] The master of the library. He appeared in this town one day, and took over the building that was left untouched for centuries. Time has passed since then; the him now is no longer the baby-faced Imperial who was an outsider in this foreign land. Despite the countless years Tora has already spent living here, the town still knows next to nothing of his past and where he came from. He avoids the topic like a Ridgeback does with water; but even so, the townsfolk know not to pry, out of consideration and gratitude for his goodwill towards them. Tora usually has a cold and stoic front; one that made people think he was annoyed just merely having to bask in their presence. His attitude shifts from dragon to dragon, depending on who they are to him. The townspeople know him as a benevolent man, albeit stiff at first. Tori would say he has quite the temper; quite like a feisty Pallas cat (it seems as if the only person Tora ever gets mad at on a frequent basis is him, though). To Tsukihyakushi, he is somewhat of an 'idol'; a person to look up to. Perhaps a saviour as well, for he gave him a permanent home in the library. ----- [font=timesnewroman][size=4]If you wish to know more about him, you should consult the dragon himself, or the one who knows him best.[/font][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns]
xxxxx 35756684p.png

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxx Ametori Tora,
The master of the library. He appeared in this town one day, and took over the building that was left untouched for centuries. Time has passed since then; the him now is no longer the baby-faced Imperial who was an outsider in this foreign land.

Despite the countless years Tora has already spent living here, the town still knows next to nothing of his past and where he came from. He avoids the topic like a Ridgeback does with water; but even so, the townsfolk know not to pry, out of consideration and gratitude for his goodwill towards them.

Tora usually has a cold and stoic front; one that made people think he was annoyed just merely having to bask in their presence. His attitude shifts from dragon to dragon, depending on who they are to him. The townspeople know him as a benevolent man, albeit stiff at first. Tori would say he has quite the temper; quite like a feisty Pallas cat (it seems as if the only person Tora ever gets mad at on a frequent basis is him, though). To Tsukihyakushi, he is somewhat of an 'idol'; a person to look up to. Perhaps a saviour as well, for he gave him a permanent home in the library.

If you wish to know more about him, you should consult the dragon himself, or the one who knows him best.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
res
res
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[font=times new roman][size=4][b]Musings of one another.[/b][/font][/size] [columns] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/598920/59891905p.png[/img] [color=transparent]x x x x x[/color] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][left][font=times new roman] "Tora... I've known him since we were kids; we grew up together. To a stranger, it looks as if he finds me a nuisance, but I know that's not truly the case. He wouldn't be the same if I weren't here... and the same goes for me. We've been together for so long that it feels unnatural if either one of us were gone. That's... well, something I wish to never happen. Especially not to Tora. Sir Joachim's passing was a long time ago... but for someone who was so prominent in our lives, and more so apparent with Tora, his presence... it may not mean as much to me, but Sir Joachim was all Tora had in life. Our lives are long, and I don't want another loss to weigh on Tora's shoulder for centuries to come. ...Hah, what am I mumbling about? It's not as if our lives are the opposite of peaceful. There's... nothing to worry about."[/left][/font] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] ----- [columns] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/357567/35756684p.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][left][font=times new roman] "Hmm... Today, too, my flora are flourishing quite beautifully. I'll look forward to the bloom of the flowering ones soon... and speaking of, just the other day, the Dusky Apple trees were in harvest. I made Apfelkuchen with some of them. It reminded me the bittersweet memory of Master Joachim, when I was a child... I loved eating Rote Grütze back then. I still do. Though I'm not that much of a sweet tooth than Master Joachim was."[/left][/font] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] ----- [columns] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/598920/59891905p.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][left][font=times new roman] "[i]'I love you. Let's get married.'[/i]... Man, for somebody like me, these romantic lines have never come from my mouth even once. Well, speaking realistically, I suppose those two sentences aren't exactly what one would describe as 'charming', let alone able to sweep a person off their feet... but it's still a fleeting dream of mine... to say something of that effect."[/left][/font] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol][right][font=times new roman] "What are you talking about?"[/right][/font] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/357567/35756684p.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/598920/59891905p.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][left][font=times new roman] "...It's nothing."[/left][/font] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns]
Musings of one another.

xxx 59891905p.png
x
x
x
x
x

xxx

"Tora... I've known him since we were kids; we grew up together. To a stranger, it looks as if he finds me a nuisance, but I know that's not truly the case. He wouldn't be the same if I weren't here... and the same goes for me. We've been together for so long that it feels unnatural if either one of us were gone. That's... well, something I wish to never happen. Especially not to Tora. Sir Joachim's passing was a long time ago... but for someone who was so prominent in our lives, and more so apparent with Tora, his presence... it may not mean as much to me, but Sir Joachim was all Tora had in life. Our lives are long, and I don't want another loss to weigh on Tora's shoulder for centuries to come. ...Hah, what am I mumbling about? It's not as if our lives are the opposite of peaceful. There's... nothing to worry about."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx 35756684p.png
xxx

"Hmm... Today, too, my flora are flourishing quite beautifully. I'll look forward to the bloom of the flowering ones soon... and speaking of, just the other day, the Dusky Apple trees were in harvest. I made Apfelkuchen with some of them. It reminded me the bittersweet memory of Master Joachim, when I was a child... I loved eating Rote Grütze back then. I still do. Though I'm not that much of a sweet tooth than Master Joachim was."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx 59891905p.png xxx

"'I love you. Let's get married.'... Man, for somebody like me, these romantic lines have never come from my mouth even once. Well, speaking realistically, I suppose those two sentences aren't exactly what one would describe as 'charming', let alone able to sweep a person off their feet... but it's still a fleeting dream of mine... to say something of that effect."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What are you talking about?"
xxx 35756684p.png xxx
xxx 59891905p.png xxx

"...It's nothing."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15