Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trades [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump
Bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
,sjgd so sorry if u saw the deleted post... accidentally clicked submit before i was finished o|-<

-Character you want me to draw: this guyyyy (preferably, OR any of the other kids listed on that account!!)
-Which character of mine you want to draw: Mirafir, definitely!!
-Examples of your art: one! two! i don't have many recent refs of exactly what i'll do for mirafir should you accept, but it'd be halfbody like the first, and finished in somewhat the style of the second!!
-Which kind of art would you want: whatever you want to do!
,sjgd so sorry if u saw the deleted post... accidentally clicked submit before i was finished o|-<

-Character you want me to draw: this guyyyy (preferably, OR any of the other kids listed on that account!!)
-Which character of mine you want to draw: Mirafir, definitely!!
-Examples of your art: one! two! i don't have many recent refs of exactly what i'll do for mirafir should you accept, but it'd be halfbody like the first, and finished in somewhat the style of the second!!
-Which kind of art would you want: whatever you want to do!
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@goldrush

Ooh, I’d definitely be down for that! So what you’re looking for is a shaded half body, I’ll be doing the same in return ^^ Any specific kind of pose you’d like me to go with?
@goldrush

Ooh, I’d definitely be down for that! So what you’re looking for is a shaded half body, I’ll be doing the same in return ^^ Any specific kind of pose you’d like me to go with?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
woot!!
i have no preferences for pose - go wild!! though, i neglected to ask the same myself; is there anything you've got in mind that you want, for my part? ^^;
woot!!
i have no preferences for pose - go wild!! though, i neglected to ask the same myself; is there anything you've got in mind that you want, for my part? ^^;
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@goldrush

Nope, don’t have anything specific in mind, just have fun with it ^^
@goldrush

Nope, don’t have anything specific in mind, just have fun with it ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
oo i’d love to do a full body art trade

-Character you want me to draw: miles
-Which character of mine you want to draw: Niko!
-Examples of your art: i don’t have any up to date humanoid art, but you can find examples of my level of art here
-Which kind of art would you want: anything full body — flat/shaded/line — i don’t mind!
@Fanartsy
oo i’d love to do a full body art trade

-Character you want me to draw: miles
-Which character of mine you want to draw: Niko!
-Examples of your art: i don’t have any up to date humanoid art, but you can find examples of my level of art here
-Which kind of art would you want: anything full body — flat/shaded/line — i don’t mind!
plagueanim2.gif
___Zylen
___fr +21
___art store

@Zylen

Definitely down for a trade! Does a flat colour full body work for you? And do you have any specific pose you’d like me to do?
@Zylen

Definitely down for a trade! Does a flat colour full body work for you? And do you have any specific pose you’d like me to do?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
anything dynamic as he is an active character! was there a specific pose you were after for Niko?
@Fanartsy
anything dynamic as he is an active character! was there a specific pose you were after for Niko?
plagueanim2.gif
___Zylen
___fr +21
___art store

@Zylen

not really, though he’s a really curious and easily excitable character, so anything reflecting either of those would be nice ^^
@Zylen

not really, though he’s a really curious and easily excitable character, so anything reflecting either of those would be nice ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

A full body art trade would be fun

-Character you want me to draw

Any of my dragons in any tab. Some have bios that you can read.

-Which character of mine you want to draw

Phorcys

-Examples of your art

you can find examples here
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3126223

-Which kind of art would you want

Full body colored
@Fanartsy

A full body art trade would be fun

-Character you want me to draw

Any of my dragons in any tab. Some have bios that you can read.

-Which character of mine you want to draw

Phorcys

-Examples of your art

you can find examples here
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3126223

-Which kind of art would you want

Full body colored
snwgC19.pngqk9IKuY.png
g9vD6nk.pngzuiTETj.png
ib1CG09.png1smdh7a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7