Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trades [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Fanartsy Oh im so sorry I totally missed it!
-Character you want me to draw-Lovelace
-Which character of mine you want to draw- Versys
-Examples of your art- My tumblr
-Which kind of art would you want- Coloured sketch
-What will you offer in return- Coloured sketch fullbody
@Fanartsy Oh im so sorry I totally missed it!
-Character you want me to draw-Lovelace
-Which character of mine you want to draw- Versys
-Examples of your art- My tumblr
-Which kind of art would you want- Coloured sketch
-What will you offer in return- Coloured sketch fullbody
7wSDxsP.png
@Pineappleblood

No worries ^^ and sounds great! Anything you can tell me about her personality or what sort of pose you’d want?
@Pineappleblood

No worries ^^ and sounds great! Anything you can tell me about her personality or what sort of pose you’d want?
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Shes very classy, is kind but she looks snooty and She works as a model. Her pink wooly coat is more like a boa draped across her shoulders if thats okay? Anything is really fine for the pose, I just want her to look elegant haha
@Fanartsy Shes very classy, is kind but she looks snooty and She works as a model. Her pink wooly coat is more like a boa draped across her shoulders if thats okay? Anything is really fine for the pose, I just want her to look elegant haha
7wSDxsP.png
@Fanartsy
If you’re interested, please comment below with:
-Character you want me to draw - EE
-Which character of mine you want to draw - Fisk
-Examples of your art - Art Shop here or in signature
-Which kind of art would you want - Flatcolor bust
-What will you offer in return - Colored pixel art bust
@Fanartsy
If you’re interested, please comment below with:
-Character you want me to draw - EE
-Which character of mine you want to draw - Fisk
-Examples of your art - Art Shop here or in signature
-Which kind of art would you want - Flatcolor bust
-What will you offer in return - Colored pixel art bust
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@allidraggy

Thank you for your interest, but I’m not really looking for pixel art. It’s just not for me, sorry.
@allidraggy

Thank you for your interest, but I’m not really looking for pixel art. It’s just not for me, sorry.
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Hi! I dunno if you’re still looking for art trades but if so I’d like to do one!
Feel free to tell me if it’s a tall order, but I’d really like a human design inspired by one of my dragons? I’d be down to do 2 fully body coloured sketches of your characters in return(prolly from the girls tab, esp if any of them are friends!). If not then it’s cool I can do one character in return for a sketch of one of my already made characters :]
@Fanartsy
Hi! I dunno if you’re still looking for art trades but if so I’d like to do one!
Feel free to tell me if it’s a tall order, but I’d really like a human design inspired by one of my dragons? I’d be down to do 2 fully body coloured sketches of your characters in return(prolly from the girls tab, esp if any of them are friends!). If not then it’s cool I can do one character in return for a sketch of one of my already made characters :]
@Wiem

Hi! I absolutely love doing gijinka designs so that sounds great! Feel free to fill out the info I asked for in the first post ^^
Also all the characters in girls tab are friends with each other so feel free to pick any two of them
@Wiem

Hi! I absolutely love doing gijinka designs so that sounds great! Feel free to fill out the info I asked for in the first post ^^
Also all the characters in girls tab are friends with each other so feel free to pick any two of them
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
-Character you want me to draw: design for Daylight, she has a bit of info in her bio. I’d love a bit of an over the top outfit, maybe reminiscent of lolita fashion or something like this for inspiration? Thinking maybe tan skin, but go wild with every other aspect!
-Which character of mine you want to draw: Madeline and Amelia! Is it alright if I make up new outfits for them?
-Examples of your art: My tumblr and fr art shop is linked in my bio :]
-Which kind of art would you want: gjinka design colored full body sketch
-What will you offer in return: 2 full body colored sketches
@Fanartsy
-Character you want me to draw: design for Daylight, she has a bit of info in her bio. I’d love a bit of an over the top outfit, maybe reminiscent of lolita fashion or something like this for inspiration? Thinking maybe tan skin, but go wild with every other aspect!
-Which character of mine you want to draw: Madeline and Amelia! Is it alright if I make up new outfits for them?
-Examples of your art: My tumblr and fr art shop is linked in my bio :]
-Which kind of art would you want: gjinka design colored full body sketch
-What will you offer in return: 2 full body colored sketches
@Wiem

Oh yes! This is going to be fun, I love drawing lolita fashion :D
And making new outfits is more than fine by me! Madeleine wears anything cute and pastel and Amelia is very much into punk lolita style. If you draw them in the same picture, please keep their height difference in mind ^^
@Wiem

Oh yes! This is going to be fun, I love drawing lolita fashion :D
And making new outfits is more than fine by me! Madeleine wears anything cute and pastel and Amelia is very much into punk lolita style. If you draw them in the same picture, please keep their height difference in mind ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7