Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trades [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump
Bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@fanartsy
aaaa I’m so sorry, the ping didn’t go through since there was a space in it and I never realized you’d finished them! They turned out great, I’ll try to get my side done soon!! Do you mind if I add these to her th page? (And where would you prefer I credit you?)
@fanartsy
aaaa I’m so sorry, the ping didn’t go through since there was a space in it and I never realized you’d finished them! They turned out great, I’ll try to get my side done soon!! Do you mind if I add these to her th page? (And where would you prefer I credit you?)
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@TheRunawayRaven

Oh shoot! That was my bad, so sorry about that. I don’t mind at all! I’m Fanartsy on toyhouse as well, so you can credit that ^^
@TheRunawayRaven

Oh shoot! That was my bad, so sorry about that. I don’t mind at all! I’m Fanartsy on toyhouse as well, so you can credit that ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@fanartsy Sorry for the late late reply, here they are! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/518694823432028182/775241265729634334/image0.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/518694823432028182/775241265977229352/image1.png[/img]
@fanartsy
Sorry for the late late reply, here they are!
image0.png
image1.png
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
@TheRunawayRaven

Thank you so much, they look great ^^
@TheRunawayRaven

Thank you so much, they look great ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@fanartsy
glad you like them! do you mind if I upload them to my insta?
@fanartsy
glad you like them! do you mind if I upload them to my insta?
+3 FR Time
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
@TheRunawayRaven

I don’t mind at all! Feel free to credit my IG (fanartsy_art) for the characters ^^
@TheRunawayRaven

I don’t mind at all! Feel free to credit my IG (fanartsy_art) for the characters ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Still doing these if anyone’s interested
Still doing these if anyone’s interested
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Hello! If you'd like would to do an art trade with me, heres my tumblr for art reference!
@Fanartsy Hello! If you'd like would to do an art trade with me, heres my tumblr for art reference!
7wSDxsP.png
@Pineappleblood

Oh, your art is very nice! Though could you fill out the info I asked for in the first post? ^^
@Pineappleblood

Oh, your art is very nice! Though could you fill out the info I asked for in the first post? ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7