Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Do stuff for the dragon above you
1 2
c @soulserpent
~
Freya
~
Forgotten
The word wormed its way into her ears, pinging violently around inside her skull, insidious in its creeping path into her veins.
Forgotten
Could it not have been lost? the word stamped upon her forehead like a seal of shame, like the brand of the unwanted daughter, relegated to guardship of the darkest corner of the clan's domain.
Forgotten
it was her burden to bear, the weight upon her shoulders of her and her Charge. What was a guardian, after all, without that which she watched over?
Forgotten
And bear it, she would, with strength and grace, but with no small measure of rage boiling down within, beneath her skin, searing her veins with the fiery miasma of anger.
forgotten.
c @soulserpent
~
Freya
~
Forgotten
The word wormed its way into her ears, pinging violently around inside her skull, insidious in its creeping path into her veins.
Forgotten
Could it not have been lost? the word stamped upon her forehead like a seal of shame, like the brand of the unwanted daughter, relegated to guardship of the darkest corner of the clan's domain.
Forgotten
it was her burden to bear, the weight upon her shoulders of her and her Charge. What was a guardian, after all, without that which she watched over?
Forgotten
And bear it, she would, with strength and grace, but with no small measure of rage boiling down within, beneath her skin, searing her veins with the fiery miasma of anger.
forgotten.
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
This is the newest thread of this type I could find so I hope smth from this month isn't too old to bump!! ^^; Claiming @AmethystLynx ! Edit: God I hope editing the @ works lmao. [img]https://i.imgur.com/40lnbsZ.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/Uw38miy.png][b]The full image is here[/b][/url], I just wanted a preview that the forum width wouldn't squish. I wasn't sure what dragons you wanted drawn so I drew the one from your icon! Any coatls in my "dudes" tab are fine to do something for, or my female guardian Deej.
This is the newest thread of this type I could find so I hope smth from this month isn't too old to bump!! ^^;

Claiming @AmethystLynx !

Edit: God I hope editing the @ works lmao.

40lnbsZ.png

The full image is here, I just wanted a preview that the forum width wouldn't squish. I wasn't sure what dragons you wanted drawn so I drew the one from your icon!

Any coatls in my "dudes" tab are fine to do something for, or my female guardian Deej.
L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png1iQ9vUC.gif L9jdpfO.pngdel.png L9jdpfO.png
bumping the thread!
bumping the thread!
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
1 2