Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Stormwing stories.
1 2 3 4
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63683711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636838/63683711_350.png[/img][/url]. [u][i][b]Storm[/b][/i][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64945180][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649452/64945180_350.png[/img][/url] [u][i][b]Night[/b][/i][/u][/center] Hello! Welcome to The Stormclan cave! ( I will work on the stories for a long time so it’s won’t be completely done for a while) The next pages hold secrets of the past and fun tales to tell... (thank you to @nightwolf3 for story help.)
63683711_350.png.
Storm

64945180_350.png

Night

Hello! Welcome to The Stormclan cave!
( I will work on the stories for a long time so it’s won’t be completely done for a while)

The next pages hold secrets of the past and fun tales to tell...

(thank you to @nightwolf3 for story help.)
4-D939-CDF-632-A-40-EB-AE4-D-C321-A957-F0-A6.png
LONELY NIGHT

Chapter one:

Storm looked around. she stood on top of a ledge looking down on a cluster of dragons. Storm scanned the crowd looking for a familiar face and find no one. Storm glances under a dead tree and sees a spiral dragon looking at a pile of rocks. “Night!” Storm calls. she soar over to her and Night looks over. “Storm. I missed you” the dragon says. Then the dream ends. Storm sat shivering and tears flowed off her snout. “ I miss you to night. I miss you...”
LONELY NIGHT

Chapter one:

Storm looked around. she stood on top of a ledge looking down on a cluster of dragons. Storm scanned the crowd looking for a familiar face and find no one. Storm glances under a dead tree and sees a spiral dragon looking at a pile of rocks. “Night!” Storm calls. she soar over to her and Night looks over. “Storm. I missed you” the dragon says. Then the dream ends. Storm sat shivering and tears flowed off her snout. “ I miss you to night. I miss you...”
Chapter two:
As Night walked toward the edge of The Tangled Wood, she reached a large clearing leading to the sea. The smell of saltwater is strong, the wind blowed over her scales. Looking around the scenery I spot a grey and green guardian perched upon a rock. Night exclaimed, "Storm!" Night leaped off the shore and begin to soar towards her. Storm looks over and sees Night. "Night!" she yells. Night land on the rocks and gives Storm a big hug. She looks like she's about to tear up. She looks down at me and says softly, "I missed you..." Suddenly a big gust blows Night off of her feet and she falls backwards in to the water below. she jolts awake just as she hits the water. Tears flow down her scaly face. "I miss you too Storm..."
Chapter two:
As Night walked toward the edge of The Tangled Wood, she reached a large clearing leading to the sea. The smell of saltwater is strong, the wind blowed over her scales. Looking around the scenery I spot a grey and green guardian perched upon a rock. Night exclaimed, "Storm!" Night leaped off the shore and begin to soar towards her. Storm looks over and sees Night. "Night!" she yells. Night land on the rocks and gives Storm a big hug. She looks like she's about to tear up. She looks down at me and says softly, "I missed you..." Suddenly a big gust blows Night off of her feet and she falls backwards in to the water below. she jolts awake just as she hits the water. Tears flow down her scaly face. "I miss you too Storm..."
Chapter three

One afternoon, I attempted to recreate what I had seen in my dream. I flew the the same spot I had recalled in my dream, The shore between The Tangled Wood and The Sea of a Thousand Currents. The area looked a little busier with dragons than it did in my dream. The smell of saltwater and fish was overwhelming her senses. It was less windy but that might be more useful considering the ending of my dream. I spotted the rock that I remember she was perched upon. I flew towards it, I landed on the same spot the that I was in the dream. Except she wasn't there... I looked down and there was a small orange flower on the ground. Then it hit me, that's the same type of flower on her flower crown. I began tearing up again as I thought about her. I curled up in to a ball on the rock, the flower still in my talons. I sat there for a while tears dripped off of my snout. Suddenly a large shadow flew over me, I wiped my eyes and looked up. A fluffy white tundra flew overhead. Once he realized I had seen him he flew down towards me. He looked at confused and asked, "Are you alright?" I sniffled and said, "No, I miss my friend..." His expression changed and said, "I know that feeling. May I ask for your name?" I sniffed again and mumbled, "My name's Night. Leader of Skeletal Clan." "Nice to meet you Night, I'm Hurricane. I come from StormWing clan." he said with a smile. "WAIT! My friend is the leader of StormWing Clan!" I exclaimed. "You know Storm?" Hurricane asked. "Yes! She's my friend and I haven't seen her in weeks..." He glanced down and said, "Storm might be back at our clan right now. She does travel away often though..." "Can you take me to go see she is there?" I said hopefully. He looked up and said, "Of course, please follow me." He leapt off the rocks and began to soar into the sky, I followed behind him looking down at the scenery below. We began the fly over the Tsunami Flats, he began to fly down towards one of the tidal pools. He landed on the side of the pool, I landed right next to him. "Wait here, I'll go get her." he said as he hopped into the water. I nodded as I watched him slowly swim towards one of the caves. After a few minutes, he came back out. No one was following him. He sighed and stopped in front of me, "She's not here right now..." I looked down and I sighed, "Thank you for doing this though..." He smiled and said, "No problem, come back anytime you'd like!" I said to him, "I definitely will be back soon." I rummaged through my bag and took something out and handed it to him. "This is for you, thanks again." He smiled, "No, thank you!" I waved goodbye to him and flew up into the sky... The Tangled Wood was just on the horizon, the sky was full of other dragons flying back and forth between regions. The sun was setting and the sky looked like it was painted in magenta... I smiled as I swooped down into the Driftwood Drag. My clan was just ahead, I landed of the ledge of my sleeping cave. I waved to my fellow clanmates and went inside my den. I grabbed the pile of prey that was left at the entrance of my cave, and ate quickly. After eating I laid down in my nest and drifted to sleep....
To Be Continued...

(Many thanks to @nightwolf3)
Chapter three

One afternoon, I attempted to recreate what I had seen in my dream. I flew the the same spot I had recalled in my dream, The shore between The Tangled Wood and The Sea of a Thousand Currents. The area looked a little busier with dragons than it did in my dream. The smell of saltwater and fish was overwhelming her senses. It was less windy but that might be more useful considering the ending of my dream. I spotted the rock that I remember she was perched upon. I flew towards it, I landed on the same spot the that I was in the dream. Except she wasn't there... I looked down and there was a small orange flower on the ground. Then it hit me, that's the same type of flower on her flower crown. I began tearing up again as I thought about her. I curled up in to a ball on the rock, the flower still in my talons. I sat there for a while tears dripped off of my snout. Suddenly a large shadow flew over me, I wiped my eyes and looked up. A fluffy white tundra flew overhead. Once he realized I had seen him he flew down towards me. He looked at confused and asked, "Are you alright?" I sniffled and said, "No, I miss my friend..." His expression changed and said, "I know that feeling. May I ask for your name?" I sniffed again and mumbled, "My name's Night. Leader of Skeletal Clan." "Nice to meet you Night, I'm Hurricane. I come from StormWing clan." he said with a smile. "WAIT! My friend is the leader of StormWing Clan!" I exclaimed. "You know Storm?" Hurricane asked. "Yes! She's my friend and I haven't seen her in weeks..." He glanced down and said, "Storm might be back at our clan right now. She does travel away often though..." "Can you take me to go see she is there?" I said hopefully. He looked up and said, "Of course, please follow me." He leapt off the rocks and began to soar into the sky, I followed behind him looking down at the scenery below. We began the fly over the Tsunami Flats, he began to fly down towards one of the tidal pools. He landed on the side of the pool, I landed right next to him. "Wait here, I'll go get her." he said as he hopped into the water. I nodded as I watched him slowly swim towards one of the caves. After a few minutes, he came back out. No one was following him. He sighed and stopped in front of me, "She's not here right now..." I looked down and I sighed, "Thank you for doing this though..." He smiled and said, "No problem, come back anytime you'd like!" I said to him, "I definitely will be back soon." I rummaged through my bag and took something out and handed it to him. "This is for you, thanks again." He smiled, "No, thank you!" I waved goodbye to him and flew up into the sky... The Tangled Wood was just on the horizon, the sky was full of other dragons flying back and forth between regions. The sun was setting and the sky looked like it was painted in magenta... I smiled as I swooped down into the Driftwood Drag. My clan was just ahead, I landed of the ledge of my sleeping cave. I waved to my fellow clanmates and went inside my den. I grabbed the pile of prey that was left at the entrance of my cave, and ate quickly. After eating I laid down in my nest and drifted to sleep....
To Be Continued...

(Many thanks to @nightwolf3)
Chapter four

The rain fell down harder with every wingbeat. “I can’t see a thing in this” storm muttered. She landed in a heap at the edge of the shadow territory. “ come on storm just a few more minutes. I need to do this for night. Don’t let yourself down” storm said to herself. All of the sudden she felt talons pining her down. “ don’t move or you will be sorry.” A snarling voice said. Storm cries out in pain as the dragon tugged her into the forest. “Now I will never be able to do this for night” storm thought sadly.
Chapter four

The rain fell down harder with every wingbeat. “I can’t see a thing in this” storm muttered. She landed in a heap at the edge of the shadow territory. “ come on storm just a few more minutes. I need to do this for night. Don’t let yourself down” storm said to herself. All of the sudden she felt talons pining her down. “ don’t move or you will be sorry.” A snarling voice said. Storm cries out in pain as the dragon tugged her into the forest. “Now I will never be able to do this for night” storm thought sadly.
Chapter five

The next morning Night awoke to the sound of rain beating on the top of her cave. She crawled out of her nest and ate. She gathered her belongings and stuffed them into her satchel. She sighed and said stood at the entrance of her cave. She knew she should do her usual rounds around the clan, even if it was storming outside. "I hope Storm is alright..." Night said to herself. She flew out of her cave swiftly. The rain pushing down on her wings, she could barely see through her goggles. She flew around the exterior of her clan but something was off. She felt like she was being watched. Even if someone was watching she still continued. The rained pounded on her long back. Suddenly, she heard something. Two dragons leapt out from behind the trees around her. She was caught off guard and the jumped down on her back. They dug their talons down into her to hold her down. She winced and tried to get back up. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." One of then snarled. Then they suddenly dug their talons even deeper into her scales. She cried out in pain, she felt like passing out. She gave in and the dragons dragged her deeper in the Tangled Wood.
Chapter five

The next morning Night awoke to the sound of rain beating on the top of her cave. She crawled out of her nest and ate. She gathered her belongings and stuffed them into her satchel. She sighed and said stood at the entrance of her cave. She knew she should do her usual rounds around the clan, even if it was storming outside. "I hope Storm is alright..." Night said to herself. She flew out of her cave swiftly. The rain pushing down on her wings, she could barely see through her goggles. She flew around the exterior of her clan but something was off. She felt like she was being watched. Even if someone was watching she still continued. The rained pounded on her long back. Suddenly, she heard something. Two dragons leapt out from behind the trees around her. She was caught off guard and the jumped down on her back. They dug their talons down into her to hold her down. She winced and tried to get back up. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." One of then snarled. Then they suddenly dug their talons even deeper into her scales. She cried out in pain, she felt like passing out. She gave in and the dragons dragged her deeper in the Tangled Wood.
Chapter Six:

Storm sat on a cold stone stone floor. Through the bars of her cage she saw dragons being hauled off and more being put in a cage like hers. when a black and white spiral got pushed into the cage next to her she barely glanced up. "Storm!" Storm looked up. "Night" she yelped. "where is this place storm?" night asked. "I don't know night! it seems to be a prison? but what did we do?" storm said quietly. Just then a big dragon growled "up. The queen wants to see you two." "o..ok" storm said. "Come"
Chapter Six:

Storm sat on a cold stone stone floor. Through the bars of her cage she saw dragons being hauled off and more being put in a cage like hers. when a black and white spiral got pushed into the cage next to her she barely glanced up. "Storm!" Storm looked up. "Night" she yelped. "where is this place storm?" night asked. "I don't know night! it seems to be a prison? but what did we do?" storm said quietly. Just then a big dragon growled "up. The queen wants to see you two." "o..ok" storm said. "Come"
Chapter seven:

The large dragon open the cages where Storm and Night sat. They reluctantly followed the dragon. Storm looked at Night, she had several cuts down her back. Whatever dragons brought her here, were very aggressive. Though knowing Night's nature to protect those around her, she probably fought back and that's what caused them to her her more. They could still here the rain pounding of the top of wherever they were... The dragon lead them deeper in to the cavern. They stopped in front of of a tight corridor, guarded by two mirrors. Night snarled when she saw them, maybe they were the ones that brought her there. The large dragon that was guiding them spoke with them quickly, they dropped their guard and allowed the group to pass. It was silent except for the rain, however its was getter quieter as they traversed through the cave. The large dragon stopped at the exit of the narrow tunnel. It lead to a wide open cave. The roof and floor of the cave was covered in stalactites and stalagmites. At the end of the cave was a large opening. The large dragon stopped and said to them, "Go through there, she is waiting for you..." So, Storm and Night took flight and headed towards the large entrance. "hello you trouble makers: The Queen snarled. "what did we do that caused you do drag us here? night asked. "its none of your bussiness" "well then how do we know what to do to make it up to you?" storm retorted. "SILENCE" she ice dragon roared. "you are staying where i can see you for now on." "No! we have clans to protect!" night cried.the dragons scales turned a deep violet color.
Storms eyes widened. "no. No." she whispered. "Queen violet? what?" Night roared.
she ran at the queen. She was met by two of the guards. "Storm help!" night cried.
Storm charged, mouth flickering with lightning. Storm roared and a huge bolt of lightning hit the queen so hard it flung her against the wall. "I will be back." the queen shouted. then she was gone. "Are you ok Storm?" night asked. "yes just cold. Come on lets go home"
Chapter seven:

The large dragon open the cages where Storm and Night sat. They reluctantly followed the dragon. Storm looked at Night, she had several cuts down her back. Whatever dragons brought her here, were very aggressive. Though knowing Night's nature to protect those around her, she probably fought back and that's what caused them to her her more. They could still here the rain pounding of the top of wherever they were... The dragon lead them deeper in to the cavern. They stopped in front of of a tight corridor, guarded by two mirrors. Night snarled when she saw them, maybe they were the ones that brought her there. The large dragon that was guiding them spoke with them quickly, they dropped their guard and allowed the group to pass. It was silent except for the rain, however its was getter quieter as they traversed through the cave. The large dragon stopped at the exit of the narrow tunnel. It lead to a wide open cave. The roof and floor of the cave was covered in stalactites and stalagmites. At the end of the cave was a large opening. The large dragon stopped and said to them, "Go through there, she is waiting for you..." So, Storm and Night took flight and headed towards the large entrance. "hello you trouble makers: The Queen snarled. "what did we do that caused you do drag us here? night asked. "its none of your bussiness" "well then how do we know what to do to make it up to you?" storm retorted. "SILENCE" she ice dragon roared. "you are staying where i can see you for now on." "No! we have clans to protect!" night cried.the dragons scales turned a deep violet color.
Storms eyes widened. "no. No." she whispered. "Queen violet? what?" Night roared.
she ran at the queen. She was met by two of the guards. "Storm help!" night cried.
Storm charged, mouth flickering with lightning. Storm roared and a huge bolt of lightning hit the queen so hard it flung her against the wall. "I will be back." the queen shouted. then she was gone. "Are you ok Storm?" night asked. "yes just cold. Come on lets go home"

Days later....
dragons gathered below the
Cliff and chatted. She looked around and smiled. Storm looked up at night and gave her a big hug. “ I’m glad your my friend night. Now let’s go down and enjoy the party!”

Days later....
dragons gathered below the
Cliff and chatted. She looked around and smiled. Storm looked up at night and gave her a big hug. “ I’m glad your my friend night. Now let’s go down and enjoy the party!”
I guess you all need to know who Queen violet really is before you understand the story. Queen violet was the queen of sea dragons. She got corrupted by a dark spirit and was defeated by storm in the time before the clans split. Now she goes around Hurting others and seeking a kingdom she can rule. We fear that she will so get strong enough to destroy all of the dragon world. Now i present to you: [u] [center]DRAGONS EYE[/center][/u] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64498941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644990/64498941_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I guess you all need to know who Queen violet really is before you understand the story.

Queen violet was the queen of sea dragons. She got corrupted by a dark spirit and was defeated by storm in the time before the clans split. Now she goes around Hurting others and seeking a kingdom she can rule. We fear that she will so get strong enough to destroy all of the dragon world. Now i present to you:

DRAGONS EYE

64498941_350.png
1 2 3 4