Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [DISCONTINUED] The Gift Wars
1 2
[size=7][b]THIS IS NOW DISCONTINUED. MIGHT BE CONTINUED IN THE FUTURE.[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700413835768627212/764961756078407690/sketch-1602451478907.png[/img] There is a gift war between me ( SlyWolf0 ) and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=524512]Slovakia[/url], but our dragons are the one deciding on what are the gifts! In this forum post, you will see them think and interact with one and another. There are two groups of dragons: one is mine while the other is Slovakia's. They consist of no more than 10 dragons per group. We will select the dragons to put in our group, and they will be the ones to select gifts! [rule] [center][size=5]Groups[/size][/center] Still a wip! Will be updated when chosen. [rule] [center][size=5]Pinglists[/size][/center] If you wished to be added to the pinglist, @/SlyWolf0 or @/Slovakia! [quote=General Pinglist] [size=2]All people here will be pinged for anything ( updates, stories, etc ).[/size] @/JustUneven [/quote] [quote=Group 1 Pinglist] [size=2]"Group 1" will be replaced by a group's name. All people here will be pinged for any [b]updates / news about "group 1"[/b] only.[/size] None at the moment. [/quote] [quote=Group 2 Pinglist] [size=2]"Group 2" will be replaced by a group's name. All people here will be pinged for any [b]updates / news about "group 2"[/b] only.[/size] None at the moment. [/quote] [quote=Updates Pinglist] [size=2]All people here will be pinged for [b]updates[/b] only.[/size] None at the moment. [/quote] [quote=Stories Pinglist] [size=2]All people here will be pinged for [b]stories[/b] only.[/size] None at the moment. [/quote] [quote=Attacks Pinglist] [size=2]All people here will be pinged for [b]the first attacks[/b] only.[/size] None at the moment. [/quote]
THIS IS NOW DISCONTINUED. MIGHT BE CONTINUED IN THE FUTURE.

sketch-1602451478907.png

There is a gift war between me ( SlyWolf0 ) and Slovakia, but our dragons are the one deciding on what are the gifts! In this forum post, you will see them think and interact with one and another.

There are two groups of dragons: one is mine while the other is Slovakia's. They consist of no more than 10 dragons per group. We will select the dragons to put in our group, and they will be the ones to select gifts!

Groups

Still a wip! Will be updated when chosen.

Pinglists

If you wished to be added to the pinglist, @/SlyWolf0 or @/Slovakia!
General Pinglist wrote:
All people here will be pinged for anything ( updates, stories, etc ).

@/JustUneven

Group 1 Pinglist wrote:
"Group 1" will be replaced by a group's name. All people here will be pinged for any updates / news about "group 1" only.

None at the moment.

Group 2 Pinglist wrote:
"Group 2" will be replaced by a group's name. All people here will be pinged for any updates / news about "group 2" only.

None at the moment.

Updates Pinglist wrote:
All people here will be pinged for updates only.

None at the moment.

Stories Pinglist wrote:
All people here will be pinged for stories only.

None at the moment.

Attacks Pinglist wrote:
All people here will be pinged for the first attacks only.

None at the moment.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif 66898439p.png
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / they
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
tumblr_oswe2hfVPv1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Please check these out!
Sales
Free Raffle
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
sorry if this is long,I tried to good explanation oops
Gift Wars-Basics,About It,Rules (?) and more!
If anybody’s needing some answers on what is this about,here you go! Here are the (current) short basics of the Gift Wars:
--So,as SlyWolf said,it’s basically a ‘’war’’ where we send things to eachother.

--Gift can be anything,from simply food,apparel to familiars or trinkets! Maybe even dragons,but it depends on how much slots we both will have.

--But it won’t be just me and her that we will pick the gifts,we both have to make a group of dragons,whenever they’re our favorites or any other reason (max. 10 of dragons). And plus,we’ll of course,have to pick a name for our groups by ourselves.

--After the dragons are chosen and a group was created,we’ll have to decide who will start (either group 1 or group 2,these will be our examples for now.)

--Okay! So we’ve decided (gonna pretend this part lol) that Group 1 will start!

--(Let’s just say SlyWolf) The owner of group 1 will have to write a story where all of their chosen dragons in the group are included. It can be any story..short,long,literally anything that will look like an story.

--SlyWolf makes an short story,where most of her dragons are wondering for stuff that would be perfect as a gift. They (The dragons) find some pretty trinkets. Once they’ll arrive home,they’re gonna ‘’wrap’’ the trinkets in the (ex. Leaves,well I think that’s how you make a some sort of gift I’mnotgoodatexplaningsorry). And then? They’re gonna send the crossroad to me!

--Once the Group 1 did their job done,it’s Group 2’s turn! Before I’m gonna make the story (this is now optional!):I’m able to tell you all what did I got from the gift.

--So,I made a normal type of story (not long nor short.). My dragons are camping somewhere and are talking about stuff. A Dragon has an idea what the gift should be,so they said the idea out loud. Another dragon decides to share their own idea and opinion,etc. Once all of them pick the best idea,they start hunting for food and trinkets (or I would say,for the things they need)! Obviously,they come back to take a rest from all that gathering and jazz. But once the whole group is ready,they’ll send the crossroads to SlyWolf.

-And the whole cycle repeats over and over until we’ll officialy end the war.
-Once Group 1 will get their story done,they’ll have to post the story! Of course,on the same thread~ And the same goes to Group 2.

-Once Group 2 will get their job done (post the story,send the gift to Group 1),Group 1 has 120 hours (5 days) to do another story and then afterwards send the gift to the other group. If 120 hours has passed and they didn’t finished the story or send the gift,bingo! It’s Group 2’s turn to make a story and the gift. Once it’s Group 1’s turn again,they’ll have to send a bit more of stuff due to them not making a story+the gift previously!
-About Pinglists
-You’re able to be pinged for:
-Everytime (the Group you will specify,aka which one) will take action on the other one.
-General Pinglist (Updates,Both of the groups taking an action,etc.)
-Any other specification (Updates Only,Stories Only,and of course,more.)
-When a first attack will start.
Got any questions? Ping @/Slovakia or @/SlyWolf0,or simply DM one of us!
~If this will get enough interest,we will tell you when this will start!~
sorry if this is long,I tried to good explanation oops
Gift Wars-Basics,About It,Rules (?) and more!
If anybody’s needing some answers on what is this about,here you go! Here are the (current) short basics of the Gift Wars:
--So,as SlyWolf said,it’s basically a ‘’war’’ where we send things to eachother.

--Gift can be anything,from simply food,apparel to familiars or trinkets! Maybe even dragons,but it depends on how much slots we both will have.

--But it won’t be just me and her that we will pick the gifts,we both have to make a group of dragons,whenever they’re our favorites or any other reason (max. 10 of dragons). And plus,we’ll of course,have to pick a name for our groups by ourselves.

--After the dragons are chosen and a group was created,we’ll have to decide who will start (either group 1 or group 2,these will be our examples for now.)

--Okay! So we’ve decided (gonna pretend this part lol) that Group 1 will start!

--(Let’s just say SlyWolf) The owner of group 1 will have to write a story where all of their chosen dragons in the group are included. It can be any story..short,long,literally anything that will look like an story.

--SlyWolf makes an short story,where most of her dragons are wondering for stuff that would be perfect as a gift. They (The dragons) find some pretty trinkets. Once they’ll arrive home,they’re gonna ‘’wrap’’ the trinkets in the (ex. Leaves,well I think that’s how you make a some sort of gift I’mnotgoodatexplaningsorry). And then? They’re gonna send the crossroad to me!

--Once the Group 1 did their job done,it’s Group 2’s turn! Before I’m gonna make the story (this is now optional!):I’m able to tell you all what did I got from the gift.

--So,I made a normal type of story (not long nor short.). My dragons are camping somewhere and are talking about stuff. A Dragon has an idea what the gift should be,so they said the idea out loud. Another dragon decides to share their own idea and opinion,etc. Once all of them pick the best idea,they start hunting for food and trinkets (or I would say,for the things they need)! Obviously,they come back to take a rest from all that gathering and jazz. But once the whole group is ready,they’ll send the crossroads to SlyWolf.

-And the whole cycle repeats over and over until we’ll officialy end the war.
-Once Group 1 will get their story done,they’ll have to post the story! Of course,on the same thread~ And the same goes to Group 2.

-Once Group 2 will get their job done (post the story,send the gift to Group 1),Group 1 has 120 hours (5 days) to do another story and then afterwards send the gift to the other group. If 120 hours has passed and they didn’t finished the story or send the gift,bingo! It’s Group 2’s turn to make a story and the gift. Once it’s Group 1’s turn again,they’ll have to send a bit more of stuff due to them not making a story+the gift previously!
-About Pinglists
-You’re able to be pinged for:
-Everytime (the Group you will specify,aka which one) will take action on the other one.
-General Pinglist (Updates,Both of the groups taking an action,etc.)
-Any other specification (Updates Only,Stories Only,and of course,more.)
-When a first attack will start.
Got any questions? Ping @/Slovakia or @/SlyWolf0,or simply DM one of us!
~If this will get enough interest,we will tell you when this will start!~
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
teehee
@slovakia add me lol

looks at war with @erythery
teehee
@slovakia add me lol

looks at war with @erythery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifclan profile
arcane.gif BEXx3Jf.gif
sURE--
e r y t h e r y c ' m e r e
sURE--
e r y t h e r y c ' m e r e
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
I have arriveth.
I have arriveth.
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erythery

Yes. Very good.
@Erythery

Yes. Very good.
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / they
Please check these out!
Sales
Free Raffle

Bump!

Bump!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erythery

Thamk for the bump ^^

Read this though

VVVV

@JustUneven

Sad to say that Slovakia and I have decided to discontinue this thread
@Erythery

Thamk for the bump ^^

Read this though

VVVV

@JustUneven

Sad to say that Slovakia and I have decided to discontinue this thread
SlyWolf0
FR +2
Sly / SlyWolf
She / they
Please check these out!
Sales
Free Raffle
Oh, that's a shame.

I'll be sure to participate if you guys ever decide to re-do it though!
Oh, that's a shame.

I'll be sure to participate if you guys ever decide to re-do it though!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erythery
Well,me and Sly are gonna do this in private (aka discord) if you would you like to join us anytime! ^^
@Erythery
Well,me and Sly are gonna do this in private (aka discord) if you would you like to join us anytime! ^^
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2