Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak conflict.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@TheDeathseer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50365978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/503660/50365978_350.png[/img][/url] It is a sad time for Alligator Clan. Many dragons of high rank had gathered near the capitol to say good bye to a great warrior. As the 3D projection of a ridgeback was shown, music began to play "When the music stopped, Alpha Male Spike began to speak. [quote]This is not the kind of think we look forward to in live, but it is something that any great warrior would consider an honor. Jaws was one our great warriors and Alligator Clan will miss him much. Jaws, served Alligator Clan during the War of the Clans and was one of the four survivers from the Terrible 10 Strike Force. During the later part of his life, I had the privilege to have him serve me as my Beta Apprentice. Replacing Jaws is going to be hard on me. Jaws was not just a great Beta apprentice, but he was also a good friend. Both of which I feel honored to have. Good Bye Jaws[/quote] As the body of Jaws was placed, one by one candle lanterns were lit as they soared into the sky lighting up the Shifting Expanse night. Alpha Female Haven played "Amazing Grace" on her violin as the ridgeback's body was honorable exalted to the Storm Catcher.
@TheDeathseer

50365978_350.png

It is a sad time for Alligator Clan. Many dragons of high rank had gathered near the capitol to say good bye to a great warrior. As the 3D projection of a ridgeback was shown, music began to play "When the music stopped, Alpha Male Spike began to speak.
Quote:
This is not the kind of think we look forward to in live, but it is something that any great warrior would consider an honor. Jaws was one our great warriors and Alligator Clan will miss him much. Jaws, served Alligator Clan during the War of the Clans and was one of the four survivers from the Terrible 10 Strike Force. During the later part of his life, I had the privilege to have him serve me as my Beta Apprentice. Replacing Jaws is going to be hard on me. Jaws was not just a great Beta apprentice, but he was also a good friend. Both of which I feel honored to have. Good Bye Jaws

As the body of Jaws was placed, one by one candle lanterns were lit as they soared into the sky lighting up the Shifting Expanse night. Alpha Female Haven played "Amazing Grace" on her violin as the ridgeback's body was honorable exalted to the Storm Catcher.
QMoR6fx.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61388677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613887/61388677_350.png[/img][/url] Another body is found near the Scarred Wasteland and Wind Swept Plateau. This time is it on the Scarred Wastelands side. The body is a guardian identified as Martin. However, the one thing This victim has in common with the first victim is both Jaws and Martin were part of the Terrible 10 Strike Force served in the War of the Clans.

61388677_350.png

Another body is found near the Scarred Wasteland and Wind Swept Plateau. This time is it on the Scarred Wastelands side. The body is a guardian identified as Martin. However, the one thing This victim has in common with the first victim is both Jaws and Martin were part of the Terrible 10 Strike Force served in the War of the Clans.
QMoR6fx.png
@TheDeathseer

In the Alligator Clan court of law, bogsneak Mint and nocturne Allel are found guilty for the crime committed against Jaws and sentenced to a year in the hybernation jail. The crimes against the other two victims, the court ruled there was not enough evidence to prove because they were in custody during the time the crimes were committed. The court also gave the attorney an offer that if the two subjects already found guilty of the first crime could assist in shutting down the organization and bring the entire bad dragons to justice, the court is willing to lower their sentence. Cast adjourn.
@TheDeathseer

In the Alligator Clan court of law, bogsneak Mint and nocturne Allel are found guilty for the crime committed against Jaws and sentenced to a year in the hybernation jail. The crimes against the other two victims, the court ruled there was not enough evidence to prove because they were in custody during the time the crimes were committed. The court also gave the attorney an offer that if the two subjects already found guilty of the first crime could assist in shutting down the organization and bring the entire bad dragons to justice, the court is willing to lower their sentence. Cast adjourn.
QMoR6fx.png
It is a time of rebirth for Alligator Clan. Newly appointed Alpha Female Haven Lee is now in full control of the clan but the clan is falling apart faster than it did in the civil war. Dragons are united and support their new leader, but an evil terrorist organization consists of mostly bogsneaks and nocturnes threatens the future of the clan. They coyote council is now down to four members, the lowest it has been since the founding of the the founding of the council which back then it was known as the pack. Almost half of the clan has either died or left the clan.

Hydra Clan leader Misty meets with Alpha Female Haven Lee to discuss a plan to preserve the existence of both clans. A green nocturne is first to speak. "Haven Lee, we have been amoung Soreith since the War of the Clans. We are homeless, but the Storm Catcher has recognized us as a Lightning Flight Clan. The spiral was next to speak. "Misty, you come from the alternate realm through the forbidden portal. It is the Arcanist who brought you here. Why do you choose to settle in Shifting Expanse? " The nocturne paused for a moment to get her thought together then began to speak. "Haven Lee, Star Fall is too close to the portal that brought us here. We need to be far enough from the portal where the shade will not find us. I am asking you to help us find a home." The spiral thought for a moment then finally was able to make an offer. "Misty, I know you are interested in buying our territory, but the only way we will sell our territory is if we move to another region which unfortunately it does not look like that will happen any time soon. Hydra Clan is pretty much a traveling clan anyway; however, I am willing to lease a portion of our territory to you. There is an old cave high in Crocodile Mountain. There is room for five dragons in that Cave. Since you are recognized by the Storm Catcher as a Lightning Flight Clan, I am willing to lease the cave to your clan in return for securing the mountain. The paperwork was printed and notarized by Drifter and signed. "Thankyou Haven Lee"

It is a time of rebirth for Alligator Clan. Newly appointed Alpha Female Haven Lee is now in full control of the clan but the clan is falling apart faster than it did in the civil war. Dragons are united and support their new leader, but an evil terrorist organization consists of mostly bogsneaks and nocturnes threatens the future of the clan. They coyote council is now down to four members, the lowest it has been since the founding of the the founding of the council which back then it was known as the pack. Almost half of the clan has either died or left the clan.

Hydra Clan leader Misty meets with Alpha Female Haven Lee to discuss a plan to preserve the existence of both clans. A green nocturne is first to speak. "Haven Lee, we have been amoung Soreith since the War of the Clans. We are homeless, but the Storm Catcher has recognized us as a Lightning Flight Clan. The spiral was next to speak. "Misty, you come from the alternate realm through the forbidden portal. It is the Arcanist who brought you here. Why do you choose to settle in Shifting Expanse? " The nocturne paused for a moment to get her thought together then began to speak. "Haven Lee, Star Fall is too close to the portal that brought us here. We need to be far enough from the portal where the shade will not find us. I am asking you to help us find a home." The spiral thought for a moment then finally was able to make an offer. "Misty, I know you are interested in buying our territory, but the only way we will sell our territory is if we move to another region which unfortunately it does not look like that will happen any time soon. Hydra Clan is pretty much a traveling clan anyway; however, I am willing to lease a portion of our territory to you. There is an old cave high in Crocodile Mountain. There is room for five dragons in that Cave. Since you are recognized by the Storm Catcher as a Lightning Flight Clan, I am willing to lease the cave to your clan in return for securing the mountain. The paperwork was printed and notarized by Drifter and signed. "Thankyou Haven Lee"

QMoR6fx.png
The female leaders have gained more control over the Alligator Clan. Beta Leader Shira has just graduated from Alligator Clan University of flight the day after Alpha Male leader Spike. With Spike's dedication to his studies, the Alpha Male has not had time to appoint a new Beta apprentice since the passing of the late Jaws. Currently, Alligator Clan now has two very well educated Female leaders and they both are very loyal to the best interest of the clan and they stand behind each other as best friends.

With the bogsneak protest continuing, Spike has resumed his project to dedicated the Niles River to all breeds. Bogsneak Alligatorsight is caught between the loyalty to his breed and his clan, but still has a few semesters left in school. The stakes are high and Alligatorsight must make a decision that could effect the future of the clan that was created by the FR account he was named after.
The female leaders have gained more control over the Alligator Clan. Beta Leader Shira has just graduated from Alligator Clan University of flight the day after Alpha Male leader Spike. With Spike's dedication to his studies, the Alpha Male has not had time to appoint a new Beta apprentice since the passing of the late Jaws. Currently, Alligator Clan now has two very well educated Female leaders and they both are very loyal to the best interest of the clan and they stand behind each other as best friends.

With the bogsneak protest continuing, Spike has resumed his project to dedicated the Niles River to all breeds. Bogsneak Alligatorsight is caught between the loyalty to his breed and his clan, but still has a few semesters left in school. The stakes are high and Alligatorsight must make a decision that could effect the future of the clan that was created by the FR account he was named after.
QMoR6fx.png
@Bibbit

In Solar's lab a new break through is about to be made on the Plague Flight Box. Words of a Plague Flight dragon have been noted “The Plague flight gains its power from the weakness of others,” The coatle placed the Plague Flight box on the table and watched the mold as it seemed to have grown since it was examined by a Plague Flight pearl catcher. "Other's weaknesses?" the coatle thought.

"I just figured it out" the coatle thought "If the Plague Flight gains its power from the weakness of others, then the Plague Flight box must gains its power from others failure, so the key to recharge a Plague Flight box must be from the failure of others. Then the coatle had an idea and called Spike the Alpha Male leader into his lab. He figured if he fussed at him for being too weak a leader since his Beta apprentice died, that might recharge the Plague Flight box.

Solar contacted Spike via a box transmissin.

Solar: Spike, you are a pathetic leader. HavenLee's apprentice has graduated from college and you are still without a Beta apprentice. You are powerless against HeavenLee's daughter.

Spike: What are you talking about, Solar? I am a graduate of college too and don't you think the loss of Jaws haunts me?

Solar: And you lack the guts to hire a new appentice because you are too weak.

Spike: If you have something to say to me, why don't you say it to my face instead of speaking to me through a box transmission. Don't you think that shows you lack the guts to speak to me face to face? I think you are the one who is weak.

Solar: You are right Spike we are both weaklings. Solar out.

Spike bellowed at the box. " Don't you hang up on me like that Solar." the ridgeback yelled " Solar, SOLAR!"

Back at Solar's lab the coatle looked at the Plague Flight box but it did not seem to have gained any power. As a matter of fact, it seemed to have grown more mold."Hmmm" the coatle thought. The weakness of Spike and me did not recharge it at all. Suddenly there was a knock at Solar's door. "I am coming" said the coatle. As he opened the door Spike was there in front of him.

"You have no idea how hurtful your words are knowing that I have the bogsneaks that have been against me ever since the project of the Nils River." the ridgeback began. "I am sorry Spike. I was..." The ridgeback did not let him finish. "Sorry does not repair the damage." Suddenly a tear ran down Spikes face and fell on the box and the mold began to die. 'THAT IT!" the coatle shouted. "Yea, that's it for you and from now on." The coatle did not let the ridgeback finish. "NO, Spike" retorted the coatle. "That's it. The one thing I have been trying to figure out." "What?" asked Spike "How bad you can betray a friend?" "NO Spike" retorted Solar "The key to recharging a Plague Flight box and I have done it thanks to you."
"Really?' the ridgeback asked "And how do you recharge a Plague Flight box?" "Tears." the coatle answered "The tears are the power source to recharging a Plague Flight box."

After that discovery, the coatle began to make bottles designed to store tears. Many experiments were done and the tears of sadness seem to provide the most power followed by tears of fear. Tears of joy provide the least power but any tears of emotion provide some type of power.
@Bibbit

In Solar's lab a new break through is about to be made on the Plague Flight Box. Words of a Plague Flight dragon have been noted “The Plague flight gains its power from the weakness of others,” The coatle placed the Plague Flight box on the table and watched the mold as it seemed to have grown since it was examined by a Plague Flight pearl catcher. "Other's weaknesses?" the coatle thought.

"I just figured it out" the coatle thought "If the Plague Flight gains its power from the weakness of others, then the Plague Flight box must gains its power from others failure, so the key to recharge a Plague Flight box must be from the failure of others. Then the coatle had an idea and called Spike the Alpha Male leader into his lab. He figured if he fussed at him for being too weak a leader since his Beta apprentice died, that might recharge the Plague Flight box.

Solar contacted Spike via a box transmissin.

Solar: Spike, you are a pathetic leader. HavenLee's apprentice has graduated from college and you are still without a Beta apprentice. You are powerless against HeavenLee's daughter.

Spike: What are you talking about, Solar? I am a graduate of college too and don't you think the loss of Jaws haunts me?

Solar: And you lack the guts to hire a new appentice because you are too weak.

Spike: If you have something to say to me, why don't you say it to my face instead of speaking to me through a box transmission. Don't you think that shows you lack the guts to speak to me face to face? I think you are the one who is weak.

Solar: You are right Spike we are both weaklings. Solar out.

Spike bellowed at the box. " Don't you hang up on me like that Solar." the ridgeback yelled " Solar, SOLAR!"

Back at Solar's lab the coatle looked at the Plague Flight box but it did not seem to have gained any power. As a matter of fact, it seemed to have grown more mold."Hmmm" the coatle thought. The weakness of Spike and me did not recharge it at all. Suddenly there was a knock at Solar's door. "I am coming" said the coatle. As he opened the door Spike was there in front of him.

"You have no idea how hurtful your words are knowing that I have the bogsneaks that have been against me ever since the project of the Nils River." the ridgeback began. "I am sorry Spike. I was..." The ridgeback did not let him finish. "Sorry does not repair the damage." Suddenly a tear ran down Spikes face and fell on the box and the mold began to die. 'THAT IT!" the coatle shouted. "Yea, that's it for you and from now on." The coatle did not let the ridgeback finish. "NO, Spike" retorted the coatle. "That's it. The one thing I have been trying to figure out." "What?" asked Spike "How bad you can betray a friend?" "NO Spike" retorted Solar "The key to recharging a Plague Flight box and I have done it thanks to you."
"Really?' the ridgeback asked "And how do you recharge a Plague Flight box?" "Tears." the coatle answered "The tears are the power source to recharging a Plague Flight box."

After that discovery, the coatle began to make bottles designed to store tears. Many experiments were done and the tears of sadness seem to provide the most power followed by tears of fear. Tears of joy provide the least power but any tears of emotion provide some type of power.
QMoR6fx.png
@TheDeathseer

It has been a long time since the break through in the discovery about the plague box and more political debates are being discussed. Kimberly, the first vespun to reside in Alligator Clan was hired to take the job as clan pastor which formally was the job of the late Mileena.

However, the election begins to heat up as Kimberly and Pluto began campaigning for the election of WFC Ambassador. Most of Alligator Clan does not seem to favor either dragon, however, Pluto seems to have more connections as he has been in Alligator Clan much longer.

Another thing that is becoming an issue is the issue of a Beta apprentice for Alpha Male Spike. Since the passing of the late Jaws, Spike had not had a Beta leader and with Haven Lee and Shira so clanish, Spike must appoint a Beta apprentice soon or he will loose his control. Although the job had been offered to two dragons and both turned down the job, three dragons have applied for the job. All three dragons have spoken to the Alpha Male and so far no decision has been made.

While Alpha Male Spike continues to work on finding a new Beta apprentice, Alpha Female Haven and her Beta apprentice, Shira send an important message to WFC leaders Nile and Gaia.
@TheDeathseer

It has been a long time since the break through in the discovery about the plague box and more political debates are being discussed. Kimberly, the first vespun to reside in Alligator Clan was hired to take the job as clan pastor which formally was the job of the late Mileena.

However, the election begins to heat up as Kimberly and Pluto began campaigning for the election of WFC Ambassador. Most of Alligator Clan does not seem to favor either dragon, however, Pluto seems to have more connections as he has been in Alligator Clan much longer.

Another thing that is becoming an issue is the issue of a Beta apprentice for Alpha Male Spike. Since the passing of the late Jaws, Spike had not had a Beta leader and with Haven Lee and Shira so clanish, Spike must appoint a Beta apprentice soon or he will loose his control. Although the job had been offered to two dragons and both turned down the job, three dragons have applied for the job. All three dragons have spoken to the Alpha Male and so far no decision has been made.

While Alpha Male Spike continues to work on finding a new Beta apprentice, Alpha Female Haven and her Beta apprentice, Shira send an important message to WFC leaders Nile and Gaia.
QMoR6fx.png
@TheDeathseer

As the Night of the Nocturne Holiday goes on, Nocturne Tiny, fiancee of Alpha Female Haven Lee prepares an army consisting of mostly nocturnes to strike Colt Clan's camp in Scarred Wastland. The army is larger than the force AC and WFC formed during the War of the Clans. Many other nocturnes have secretly declared their alliance to Tiny strike force. They are ready to strike Colt Clan.

Back in the Capitol Tiny and Alligatorsight get into an argument over the decision of when to strike. Alligatorsight tells Tiny that AC gave them until after The Night of the Nocturne Festival and attacking before the deadline is an act of aggression. Tiny responds by saying that Night of the Nocturne is the best time to attack because he will have the help of many other nocturnes. Haven Lee breaks them up by telling both that she will not have the two fight like the nocturnes and bogsneaks of Colt Clan. "You both are AC dragons" the spiral barked "And we do not do things like that here." "FINE" yelled Tiny. "I will not launch my army but there will be other nocturnes attacking." and off Tiny went to the WFC tower to speak to Neptune.

@TheDeathseer

As the Night of the Nocturne Holiday goes on, Nocturne Tiny, fiancee of Alpha Female Haven Lee prepares an army consisting of mostly nocturnes to strike Colt Clan's camp in Scarred Wastland. The army is larger than the force AC and WFC formed during the War of the Clans. Many other nocturnes have secretly declared their alliance to Tiny strike force. They are ready to strike Colt Clan.

Back in the Capitol Tiny and Alligatorsight get into an argument over the decision of when to strike. Alligatorsight tells Tiny that AC gave them until after The Night of the Nocturne Festival and attacking before the deadline is an act of aggression. Tiny responds by saying that Night of the Nocturne is the best time to attack because he will have the help of many other nocturnes. Haven Lee breaks them up by telling both that she will not have the two fight like the nocturnes and bogsneaks of Colt Clan. "You both are AC dragons" the spiral barked "And we do not do things like that here." "FINE" yelled Tiny. "I will not launch my army but there will be other nocturnes attacking." and off Tiny went to the WFC tower to speak to Neptune.

QMoR6fx.png
It has been weeks since Night of the Nocturne came to an end. All during the festival, a gang of bogsneaks from Colt Clan have protested the festival the whole time and they are still going around Sornieth chanting "Nocturnes, Nocturne, NO MORE NIGHTS!" Admiral Tiny, nocturne and husband of Alligator Clan's Alpha Female stood up on the summit of the new castle and bellowed the battle chant "ALLIGATORSIGHT" Immediately the entire clan came running as the nocturne began to speak. "We have tried to give them peace, and still they continue to chant Nocturnes, Nocturnes, No more Nights." The nocturne paused for a moment "WELL I HAVE TOLERATED ALL I CAN TOLERATE. IF THEIR COLT WANTS A WAR, I AM READY TO GIVE THEM ONE." It seemed like every nocturne in Alligator Clan roared and off they flew heading to the Tangled Woods. ALLIGATOR CLAN NOCTURNES IN THE BATTLE :https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2963246 As the nocturnes took to the sky to fill the sky with the most nocturnes since Night of the Nocturne, Bogsneak Alligatorsight made a public speech. [quote]To any clan out there, Any nocturne joining the battle. We are at war with Colt Clan. Haven Lee is likely going to support the Nocturne movement because the strike force is lead by her husband. But it is not just the Colt Clan bogsneaks that need to be stopped. The Colt is currently working on building a pillar similar to the one that was destroyed at the end of the 3rd age. Although the destruction of the original pillar is responsible for the return of the shade, Today every flight god guards a piece of the original pillar. The construction of this new pillar WILL NOT protect us from the shade. We must continue to trust the gods to protect us. We must stop them from building this pillar.[/quote]
It has been weeks since Night of the Nocturne came to an end. All during the festival, a gang of bogsneaks from Colt Clan have protested the festival the whole time and they are still going around Sornieth chanting "Nocturnes, Nocturne, NO MORE NIGHTS!" Admiral Tiny, nocturne and husband of Alligator Clan's Alpha Female stood up on the summit of the new castle and bellowed the battle chant "ALLIGATORSIGHT" Immediately the entire clan came running as the nocturne began to speak.

"We have tried to give them peace, and still they continue to chant Nocturnes, Nocturnes, No more Nights." The nocturne paused for a moment "WELL I HAVE TOLERATED ALL I CAN TOLERATE. IF THEIR COLT WANTS A WAR, I AM READY TO GIVE THEM ONE." It seemed like every nocturne in Alligator Clan roared and off they flew heading to the Tangled Woods.

ALLIGATOR CLAN NOCTURNES IN THE BATTLE :https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2963246

As the nocturnes took to the sky to fill the sky with the most nocturnes since Night of the Nocturne, Bogsneak Alligatorsight made a public speech.
Quote:
To any clan out there, Any nocturne joining the battle. We are at war with Colt Clan. Haven Lee is likely going to support the Nocturne movement because the strike force is lead by her husband. But it is not just the Colt Clan bogsneaks that need to be stopped. The Colt is currently working on building a pillar similar to the one that was destroyed at the end of the 3rd age. Although the destruction of the original pillar is responsible for the return of the shade, Today every flight god guards a piece of the original pillar. The construction of this new pillar WILL NOT protect us from the shade. We must continue to trust the gods to protect us. We must stop them from building this pillar.
QMoR6fx.png
@TheDeathseer

In Alligator Clan it was total chais. Alpha Male Spike had died due to a concussion suffered in the battle which the Colt Clan Pilliar was taken down while under construction. Alligatorsight, Spike's Beta apprentice was the next dragon in line to become Alpha Male, but the problem was Alligatorsight was not out of the woods either. Alpha Female Haven Lee was speaking to her husband Tiny. "I think it might be time for you to take Spike's job" the spiral suggested. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" bellowed Tiny. "Alligatorsight is going to be the new Alpha. That job is not for me" The spiral shook her head and hesitated for a moment. "I know you want to see Alligatorsight come out of this. I do too, but we must be realistic. his chances are not looking good and we must have a plan. We need an Alpha Male to take his place. "Then Ashley can do it" "Ashley?" repeated Haven "HeavenLee's son? Why not you?" The nocturne turned to face the spiral, because I cannot work with someone who gets on my nerves like you. I will not do it." "Okay dear" retorted Haven Lee. "I will speak to Ashley." "YOU WILL SPEAK NOTHING AS LONG AS ALLIGATORSIGHT IS ALIVE." "OOOo Okay Tiny, but think about the best interest of Alligator Clan."
@TheDeathseer

In Alligator Clan it was total chais. Alpha Male Spike had died due to a concussion suffered in the battle which the Colt Clan Pilliar was taken down while under construction. Alligatorsight, Spike's Beta apprentice was the next dragon in line to become Alpha Male, but the problem was Alligatorsight was not out of the woods either. Alpha Female Haven Lee was speaking to her husband Tiny. "I think it might be time for you to take Spike's job" the spiral suggested. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" bellowed Tiny. "Alligatorsight is going to be the new Alpha. That job is not for me" The spiral shook her head and hesitated for a moment. "I know you want to see Alligatorsight come out of this. I do too, but we must be realistic. his chances are not looking good and we must have a plan. We need an Alpha Male to take his place. "Then Ashley can do it" "Ashley?" repeated Haven "HeavenLee's son? Why not you?" The nocturne turned to face the spiral, because I cannot work with someone who gets on my nerves like you. I will not do it." "Okay dear" retorted Haven Lee. "I will speak to Ashley." "YOU WILL SPEAK NOTHING AS LONG AS ALLIGATORSIGHT IS ALIVE." "OOOo Okay Tiny, but think about the best interest of Alligator Clan."
QMoR6fx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56