Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Mimikins Writing Nook
1 2 3 4 5 6
Castle Roleplay OOC/Discussion
Castle Roleplay IC Thread

Xi, Female, Kitsune, Servant/Mori's Familiar, Human Disguise

Mori, Female, Human; Mage, Villager Healer, Xi's Mage
Castle Roleplay OOC/Discussion
Castle Roleplay IC Thread

Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
UN: @Mimifan101
Form: Mimi's Writing Nook
Name: Xi
Species: Kitsune
Occupation: Servant of the Royal Family; Familiar of Mage Mori*
Appearance:
~ As a human (meaning no fox ears, tails, or other inhuman traits), she appears as a young adult of a shorter than average height. She has fluffy, violet hair that reaches down to her waist and pink eyes**.
~ As her Kitsune form, she looks the same but with the addition of violet furred ears, tails, and slightly slitted eyes.
~ As her fox form, she's entirely white.
Personality: Xi used to be chaotic before meeting her current bonded. Now she's chaotic neutral but doesn't hesitate to go back to her more chaotic roots when she's threatened. It seems she settles down a tad when she's currently acting as the servant of the Royal Family, something that amazed her bonded mage when they first met her while she was working. She appears to be mostly cheerful to people she just meets.

*Figuring that out. Will edit once I do.
**I have a reference image but I'm unsure if it's a free to use art. So I'll play it safe and say no.
Name: Xi
Species: Kitsune
Occupation: Servant of the Royal Family; Familiar of Mage Mori*
Appearance:
~ As a human (meaning no fox ears, tails, or other inhuman traits), she appears as a young adult of a shorter than average height. She has fluffy, violet hair that reaches down to her waist and pink eyes**.
~ As her Kitsune form, she looks the same but with the addition of violet furred ears, tails, and slightly slitted eyes.
~ As her fox form, she's entirely white.
Personality: Xi used to be chaotic before meeting her current bonded. Now she's chaotic neutral but doesn't hesitate to go back to her more chaotic roots when she's threatened. It seems she settles down a tad when she's currently acting as the servant of the Royal Family, something that amazed her bonded mage when they first met her while she was working. She appears to be mostly cheerful to people she just meets.

*Figuring that out. Will edit once I do.
**I have a reference image but I'm unsure if it's a free to use art. So I'll play it safe and say no.

Name: Mori
Species: Human; Mage
Appearance*:
Personality: Mori is friendly but responsible regarding her job as a magical healer. She understands that a single mess up could make her patient end up deceased, or worse. Her job is one of the only things she will get stern with even higher ups.

*Ref Image? Not mine!
Name: Mori
Species: Human; Mage
Appearance*:
Personality: Mori is friendly but responsible regarding her job as a magical healer. She understands that a single mess up could make her patient end up deceased, or worse. Her job is one of the only things she will get stern with even higher ups.

*Ref Image? Not mine!

res
res

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1832206#post_1832206]10 Drop Challenge[/url] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1832206/72#post_44872606]My Personal Post[/url]) *Any items ranked as Shiny Stars count. Health Potions only count in the first round since I was getting a feel for the challenge. [b]Round 1: Blooming Grove; Oct 5, 2020 23:20 - 23:50 FR[/b] [item=Pohip Figurine][item=Pale Pygmy Hippo][item=Pohip Planter][item=White Rot Deer][item=Treasured Planter][item=Broken Flower Pot][item=Pygmy Hippo][item=Pohip Figurine][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Anticipate][item=Venomtooth Pilco] [b]Round 2: Blooming Grove; Oct 6, 2020 00:35 - 00:50 FR[/b] [item=Gust Slash][item=Treasured Planter][item=Jungle Slash][item=Broken Flower Pot][item=Pale Pygmy Hippo][item=Pohip Planter][item=Grove Piper][item=Pygmy Hippo][item=Pohip Figurine][item=Lilium Floron] [b]Round 3: Bamboo Falls; Oct 6, 2020 00:57 - 15:45 FR[/b] [item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Burlap Sack][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Fishscale Basket][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Umbra Wolf] [b]Round 4: Training Fields; Oct 6, 2020 - Oct 13, 2020[/b] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=minor health potion][item=minor health potion][item=Shred][item=minor health potion][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=mith bruiser][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=sap] [b]Round 5: Rainsong Jungle; Oct 13, 2020 - Oct 18, 2020[/b] [item=health potion][item=anticipate][item=budwing morpho][item=health potion][item=health potion][item=terra cotta vase][item=petal jumper][item=proto manticore][item=King Parda][item=terra cotta vase] [b]Round 6: Sandswept Delta; Oct 18, 2020 - ???[/b] [item=Fuiran Crate][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Anticipate][item=Sinister Tailcoat][item=Shadow Serpent Crate][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Fishscale Basket] [/center]
10 Drop Challenge
(My Personal Post)

*Any items ranked as Shiny Stars count. Health Potions only count in the first round since I was getting a feel for the challenge.

Round 1: Blooming Grove; Oct 5, 2020 23:20 - 23:50 FR
Pohip Figurine Pale Pygmy Hippo Pohip Planter White Rot Deer Treasured Planter Broken Flower Pot Pygmy Hippo Pohip Figurine Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion
Anticipate Venomtooth Pilco

Round 2: Blooming Grove; Oct 6, 2020 00:35 - 00:50 FR
Gust Slash Treasured Planter Jungle Slash Broken Flower Pot Pale Pygmy Hippo Pohip Planter Grove Piper Pygmy Hippo Pohip Figurine Lilium Floron

Round 3: Bamboo Falls; Oct 6, 2020 00:57 - 15:45 FR
Raptorik Warrior Fishscale Basket Fishscale Basket Burlap Sack Boulder Bolt Raptorik Warrior Fishscale Basket Fishscale Basket Aquatic Acuity Fragment Umbra Wolf

Round 4: Training Fields; Oct 6, 2020 - Oct 13, 2020
Earthen Acuity Fragment Glowing Pocket Mouse Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Shred Minor Health Potion Unhatched Arcane Egg Mith Bruiser Frosted Pocketmouse Sap

Round 5: Rainsong Jungle; Oct 13, 2020 - Oct 18, 2020
Health Potion Anticipate Budwing Morpho Health Potion Health Potion Terra Cotta Vase Petal Jumper Proto Manticore King Parda Terra Cotta Vase

Round 6: Sandswept Delta; Oct 18, 2020 - ???
Fuiran Crate Dark Might Fragment Anticipate Sinister Tailcoat Shadow Serpent Crate Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Fishscale Basket

Long Drop Challenge

Round 1: Blooming Grove; October 5 - Quit Oct 13
Drop 14/(to 99): Rolly Polly (Quit Oct 13)

Long Drop Challenge

Round 1: Blooming Grove; October 5 - Quit Oct 13
Drop 14/(to 99): Rolly Polly (Quit Oct 13)

AwesomeWaffle RP 1x1 MLP

Between canon show and final episode timeskip. Both characters are young.
AwesomeWaffle RP 1x1 MLP

Between canon show and final episode timeskip. Both characters are young.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63563086

To be put into a dragon bio:

Can I thank you for buying my dragons?
Please don't. My board would be filled with these messages if everyone did. However, notices of one of my dragons not in the fodder tab being in the spotlight are totally cool! I would love to know if one of my dragons ends up there!

Do you buy fodder?
Yes I do. I mostly only buy on the AH. Anything bought from the sales thread that's 10kt or more is probably meant to be permanent.

Do you exalt?
I'm a partial exalt lair. Everything put on the fodder will be exalted eventually. Anything outside of that is permanent. Some HibDen dragons might be waiting to be exalted as well.

Then can I buy back dragons that are meant to be fodder?
Yes, you may. "Please be aware I am a partial Exalt lair. Dergs may be bought from the AH for fodder purposes. If you wish to buy them back then you may do so. The payment will equal what they were put up for + 2 levels of exalting payout in addition to the exalt payout of their current level. You must prove you are original owner who put them up for sale." Treasure is the only payment accepted. Mixed or pure gems is not.

Can I have this dragon?
If it's not on AH or a free adoption thread then most likely no.

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63563086

To be put into a dragon bio:

Can I thank you for buying my dragons?
Please don't. My board would be filled with these messages if everyone did. However, notices of one of my dragons not in the fodder tab being in the spotlight are totally cool! I would love to know if one of my dragons ends up there!

Do you buy fodder?
Yes I do. I mostly only buy on the AH. Anything bought from the sales thread that's 10kt or more is probably meant to be permanent.

Do you exalt?
I'm a partial exalt lair. Everything put on the fodder will be exalted eventually. Anything outside of that is permanent. Some HibDen dragons might be waiting to be exalted as well.

Then can I buy back dragons that are meant to be fodder?
Yes, you may. "Please be aware I am a partial Exalt lair. Dergs may be bought from the AH for fodder purposes. If you wish to buy them back then you may do so. The payment will equal what they were put up for + 2 levels of exalting payout in addition to the exalt payout of their current level. You must prove you are original owner who put them up for sale." Treasure is the only payment accepted. Mixed or pure gems is not.

Can I have this dragon?
If it's not on AH or a free adoption thread then most likely no.

res
res

1 2 3 4 5 6