Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Adventures in the Dancing Lights (lore)
1 2 3

Just a personal thread for lore stuff, cause I suck at bios, but I like writing little one off stories. My lore also tends to change a LOT, so I want to keep a record of different changes too.

if you happen to pass by and enjoy the lore, thank you in advance! if not, thanks for passing by, enjoy your day <3

.:Lore Tab Directory:.

Gate Keepers | The Estranged | The Isle Of Dancing Lights | Royal Court | Hallow Swamp | Sorrows Wyrm | Travellers | A Shakespearean Tragedy | The False Ones | Festering Forest | Throne Of Shame | The Hunter | Fortunes Cove | Eye Sores | The Purge

[?????]

National November Lore Month, or NaNoLoMo

.:Story Directory:.

A Strange Encounter | Pov: Sanguine Loosing His Mind | The Threads Awaken

For Tabs:

Gate Keepers | The Estranged | The Isle Of Dancing lights | Royal Court | Hallow Swamp | Sorrows Wyrm | Travellers | A Shakespearean Tragedy | The False Ones | Festering Forest| Throne Of Shame | The Hunter | Fortunes Cove | Eye Sores | The Purge

[?????]

Just a personal thread for lore stuff, cause I suck at bios, but I like writing little one off stories. My lore also tends to change a LOT, so I want to keep a record of different changes too.

if you happen to pass by and enjoy the lore, thank you in advance! if not, thanks for passing by, enjoy your day <3

Gate Keepers | The Estranged | The Isle Of Dancing Lights | Royal Court | Hallow Swamp | Sorrows Wyrm | Travellers | A Shakespearean Tragedy | The False Ones | Festering Forest | Throne Of Shame | The Hunter | Fortunes Cove | Eye Sores | The Purge

[?????]

National November Lore Month, or NaNoLoMo

.:Story Directory:.

A Strange Encounter | Pov: Sanguine Loosing His Mind | The Threads Awaken

For Tabs:

Gate Keepers | The Estranged | The Isle Of Dancing lights | Royal Court | Hallow Swamp | Sorrows Wyrm | Travellers | A Shakespearean Tragedy | The False Ones | Festering Forest| Throne Of Shame | The Hunter | Fortunes Cove | Eye Sores | The Purge

[?????]

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
[center] [b][u]Images and References Stuff For Layouts or Jobs etc[/u][/b] basic camp layout: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78463206_LvtHZRsVdT1pw92.png[/img] red is a log fence, purple is the guardian guards but got too lazy to actually try drawing them [/center]

Images and References Stuff For Layouts or Jobs etc

basic camp layout:
78463206_LvtHZRsVdT1pw92.png
red is a log fence, purple is the guardian guards but got too lazy to actually try drawing them

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

The Gate Keepers

The gate keepers are a group of 5 dragons who oversee the entirety of the dancing lights clan. They live in one of the outer most dens, hidden from the clan. They silently observe the behaviours and lives of the clan, but rarely interact.

Only those who are bought into the clan from outside forces have seen the gate keepers. But they very rarely remember them.

The 5 are as follows:
Gyn - The head of the group. Happens to be the least mature too. She decides who comes and who goes.
Chaos - Gyns mate, probably the most mature of the five dragons. It is not known what his role is. Nobody questions him though as his power is unmatched by the others and he poses no threat.
Coal - The teacher. He teaches the dragons who enter the clan what the customs are and how the clan functions.
Hunter - The watch dog. He monitors everything that goes on, and makes sure that nobody is out of line. If he sees anything shifty or dangerous going on, he will intervene. He is also obsessed with cats.
Villain - The punisher. Villain works with Hunter. The two of them dealing with trouble makers in the clan. It is unclear where his loyalties truly lie however.

While the 5 seem close and well coordinated, they are Actually a chaotic bunch. They never see eye to eye, but have never gotten into an argument or fight. They do care for each other, and despite their different opinions always try to help one another.

It is hard to tell what their plans are, or if they truly want what’s best for the clan.

The gate keepers are not the only ones in their den. They share it with 4 others.
Mystery, Control, Narc and Issist.
Mystery and Control are clones of Gyn and Chaos. It is not known how they came about, but while they are clones in looks, they do not share anything else with the two. They have no power, and rarely talk. There are rumours amongst the group that the situation is more complicated than they’d like to believe, as there may be evidence that the estranged are involved.

Narc and Issist are otherworldly creatures. Literally. They come from a different world entirely, and accidentally stumbled upon sorienth, taking the form of the local dragons. They are self centered, and believe they should be the heads of the gate keepers. That being said, they’d never dare try to face off against the other keepers. Nor do the keepers care much for the two as they pose no threat. They simply stick around in order to understand each other.

As time passes by, more join the ranks of the Gatekeepers.
Creature was born from the space surrounding the main council. An argument sparked by an unforeseen threat caused the space around them to crackle with electricity, and within the dust emerged creature. A hatchling at the time, he has since grown into a silent watcher, gaurding the crew.

Everett is an 'angelic' creature appearing from the same place as Narc and Issist. Unlike them however, Evereyy is a calm creature whom simply watches what transpires. They have formed a strange bond with creature, and can be found communicating with him while observing the gatekeepers at work.

The Gate Keepers

The gate keepers are a group of 5 dragons who oversee the entirety of the dancing lights clan. They live in one of the outer most dens, hidden from the clan. They silently observe the behaviours and lives of the clan, but rarely interact.

Only those who are bought into the clan from outside forces have seen the gate keepers. But they very rarely remember them.

The 5 are as follows:
Gyn - The head of the group. Happens to be the least mature too. She decides who comes and who goes.
Chaos - Gyns mate, probably the most mature of the five dragons. It is not known what his role is. Nobody questions him though as his power is unmatched by the others and he poses no threat.
Coal - The teacher. He teaches the dragons who enter the clan what the customs are and how the clan functions.
Hunter - The watch dog. He monitors everything that goes on, and makes sure that nobody is out of line. If he sees anything shifty or dangerous going on, he will intervene. He is also obsessed with cats.
Villain - The punisher. Villain works with Hunter. The two of them dealing with trouble makers in the clan. It is unclear where his loyalties truly lie however.

While the 5 seem close and well coordinated, they are Actually a chaotic bunch. They never see eye to eye, but have never gotten into an argument or fight. They do care for each other, and despite their different opinions always try to help one another.

It is hard to tell what their plans are, or if they truly want what’s best for the clan.

The gate keepers are not the only ones in their den. They share it with 4 others.
Mystery, Control, Narc and Issist.
Mystery and Control are clones of Gyn and Chaos. It is not known how they came about, but while they are clones in looks, they do not share anything else with the two. They have no power, and rarely talk. There are rumours amongst the group that the situation is more complicated than they’d like to believe, as there may be evidence that the estranged are involved.

Narc and Issist are otherworldly creatures. Literally. They come from a different world entirely, and accidentally stumbled upon sorienth, taking the form of the local dragons. They are self centered, and believe they should be the heads of the gate keepers. That being said, they’d never dare try to face off against the other keepers. Nor do the keepers care much for the two as they pose no threat. They simply stick around in order to understand each other.

As time passes by, more join the ranks of the Gatekeepers.
Creature was born from the space surrounding the main council. An argument sparked by an unforeseen threat caused the space around them to crackle with electricity, and within the dust emerged creature. A hatchling at the time, he has since grown into a silent watcher, gaurding the crew.

Everett is an 'angelic' creature appearing from the same place as Narc and Issist. Unlike them however, Evereyy is a calm creature whom simply watches what transpires. They have formed a strange bond with creature, and can be found communicating with him while observing the gatekeepers at work.

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

The Estranged

W.I.P

The Estranged

W.I.P

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

The Isle Of Dancing lights

W.I.P

The Isle Of Dancing lights

W.I.P

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

Royal Naomi's

W.I.P

Royal Naomi's

W.I.P

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

Hallow Swamp

W.I.P

Hallow Swamp

W.I.P

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

Spooks and Magics

W.I.P

Spooks and Magics

W.I.P

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

Outside The Clans

W.I.P

Outside The Clans

W.I.P

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

A Shakespearean Tragedy

W.I.P

A Shakespearean Tragedy

W.I.P

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

1 2 3