Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Grimoire Pages- Interest Check
1 2 3
What's this? Dragon Grimoire Pages??

@B0RED0MPAW and I had the idea of doing grimoire pages for dragons! It would be similar to those moodboard pages that artists sometimes make (such as these by GiGi or NeimyKanani). So this post will serve as our interest check. We are also providing three 7kt slots to get into the gist of things as well as to use as examples. Once these slots are filled, we'll move along to the Art Sales thread and link it to this post so you can find us :)

Our slots are already full (wow)! Thank you so much! We will continue to add people to pinglist so if you are interested, let us know!

Our dragon grimoire page might include such things as:

- spell recipe
- postcard
- tattoo
- potion bottle
- crystal
- outfit
- one of my name aesthetics
- anything your dragon inspires us to make
- whatever else we think of lol

Important Info:

- Please be aware that if you receive a slot, your dragon's grimoire page will be used as an example in our art sale thread!

- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders. (Please don't be scared off by this, because this is a new project and we're both pretty busy people so I wanted us to have a safety net)

- Each slot will cost 7kt. Please send payment to @B0RED0MPAW as I can't be trusted with currency. Best way to do this is to send as a one-way CR, and she will only accept once we're done with your grimoire page.

- Please tell us in Additional Info in the form if you want to be on our pinglist (we will ping you once we start the art sale thread if you are on our pinglist).

- Write the word cat anywhere in your form so that we know you read the rules

Okay, just fill out the form below and we will start mixing up our magic + + + + +

Form:

Dragon name:

Dragon pic:

Dragon bio (or just say linked if linked to pic):

Brief description of dragon:

Anything you want us to include (color scheme, text, particular trinkets, etc.):

Additional info:

Slots:

1. @/SpearTheDemon

2. @/myriadofstars

3. @/Svecounia72

Pinglist:

- @/myriadofstars
- @/Sairine
-@/BONUSDUCKS
-@/Skiie
-@/irony
-@/naranciag
-@/Crytzall
-@/OdiAibyouka
-@/SpearTheDemon
-@/Mackenzi
-@/CheshireGata
-@/Snowsilver

Feedback, constructive criticism, etc. would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
What's this? Dragon Grimoire Pages??

@B0RED0MPAW and I had the idea of doing grimoire pages for dragons! It would be similar to those moodboard pages that artists sometimes make (such as these by GiGi or NeimyKanani). So this post will serve as our interest check. We are also providing three 7kt slots to get into the gist of things as well as to use as examples. Once these slots are filled, we'll move along to the Art Sales thread and link it to this post so you can find us :)

Our slots are already full (wow)! Thank you so much! We will continue to add people to pinglist so if you are interested, let us know!

Our dragon grimoire page might include such things as:

- spell recipe
- postcard
- tattoo
- potion bottle
- crystal
- outfit
- one of my name aesthetics
- anything your dragon inspires us to make
- whatever else we think of lol

Important Info:

- Please be aware that if you receive a slot, your dragon's grimoire page will be used as an example in our art sale thread!

- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders. (Please don't be scared off by this, because this is a new project and we're both pretty busy people so I wanted us to have a safety net)

- Each slot will cost 7kt. Please send payment to @B0RED0MPAW as I can't be trusted with currency. Best way to do this is to send as a one-way CR, and she will only accept once we're done with your grimoire page.

- Please tell us in Additional Info in the form if you want to be on our pinglist (we will ping you once we start the art sale thread if you are on our pinglist).

- Write the word cat anywhere in your form so that we know you read the rules

Okay, just fill out the form below and we will start mixing up our magic + + + + +

Form:

Dragon name:

Dragon pic:

Dragon bio (or just say linked if linked to pic):

Brief description of dragon:

Anything you want us to include (color scheme, text, particular trinkets, etc.):

Additional info:

Slots:

1. @/SpearTheDemon

2. @/myriadofstars

3. @/Svecounia72

Pinglist:

- @/myriadofstars
- @/Sairine
-@/BONUSDUCKS
-@/Skiie
-@/irony
-@/naranciag
-@/Crytzall
-@/OdiAibyouka
-@/SpearTheDemon
-@/Mackenzi
-@/CheshireGata
-@/Snowsilver

Feedback, constructive criticism, etc. would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
[center][size=6]PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I AM A HS JUNIOR AND VERY BUSY, SO ARTWORK CAN TAKE FROM ANYWHERE FROM 2 DAYS-2 MONTHS DEPENDING ON MY SCHEDULE[/size] [size=2]thank you for coming to my TED talk[/size][/center] [center][size=4]Finished Products![/size] [size=1]goddamnit resizing is giving me an aneurysm[/size][/center] NOTE: the images and forum post image qualities seem awfully compressed, so I would recommend asking for the file, just fm any one of us and we can work out the details from there! [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3maNX7km.png[/img] [nextcol] 10/9/20 for @/myriadofstars[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/6DDiomum.jpg[/img][nextcol] 10/19/20 for @/SpearTheDemon[/columns]
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I AM A HS JUNIOR AND VERY BUSY, SO ARTWORK CAN TAKE FROM ANYWHERE FROM 2 DAYS-2 MONTHS DEPENDING ON MY SCHEDULE
thank you for coming to my TED talk
Finished Products!
goddamnit resizing is giving me an aneurysm
NOTE: the images and forum post image qualities seem awfully compressed, so I would recommend asking for the file, just fm any one of us and we can work out the details from there!
3maNX7km.png 10/9/20 for @/myriadofstars
6DDiomum.jpg 10/19/20 for @/SpearTheDemon
handreach.png
Qboauiw.png
tag me with 0s, not Os

art shop

wishlist
handreach.png
[res]
[res]
handreach.png
Qboauiw.png
tag me with 0s, not Os

art shop

wishlist
handreach.png
Oooh this looks realy cool! Order: [b]Dragon name:[/b] Galaxy [b]Dragon pic:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63430235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634303/63430235_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon bio:[/b] i didn't made one yet, srry ;w; [b]Brief description of dragon:[/b] Galaxy is a mage. Realy kind and careful, but in the deeps of his heart, something bad is being planed. He loves to experiment magic in animals and objects, and with this he transformed a leopard in a spiral and made a statue come alive. [b]Anything you want us to include:[/b] Old books and scrolls. [b]Additional info:[/b] Was this thread to people be pinged or to order anything? My english is not very good so i often misunderstead things, so im srry if i did ;w;
Oooh this looks realy cool!
Order:

Dragon name: Galaxy
Dragon pic: 63430235_350.png
Dragon bio: i didn't made one yet, srry ;w;
Brief description of dragon: Galaxy is a mage. Realy kind and careful, but in the deeps of his heart, something bad is being planed. He loves to experiment magic in animals and objects, and with this he transformed a leopard in a spiral and made a statue come alive.
Anything you want us to include: Old books and scrolls.
Additional info: Was this thread to people be pinged or to order anything? My english is not very good so i often misunderstead things, so im srry if i did ;w;

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
@SpearTheDemon

It's for both (orders and interest check) but we are only taking 3 orders here before we move threads. Questions, interest, and feedback are encouraged for this thread.

Thank you for your order! Don't forget to send 7kt by CR to @B0RED0MPAW and we will get started soon :)
@SpearTheDemon

It's for both (orders and interest check) but we are only taking 3 orders here before we move threads. Questions, interest, and feedback are encouraged for this thread.

Thank you for your order! Don't forget to send 7kt by CR to @B0RED0MPAW and we will get started soon :)
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
Okie! Thxs!
Okie! Thxs!

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
Love this idea, so much! Dragon name: Shoggoth Dragon pic: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51005645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/510057/51005645_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon bio (or just say linked if linked to pic): Doesn’t really have one; the one she does have is old and outdated, but linked. Cats! Brief description of dragon: Shoggoth is a swamp witch who makes lots of potions for her clan. Anything you want us to include (color scheme, text, particular trinkets, etc.): Maybe greens and browns, dried herbs, that sort of thing? Additional info: Could I be put on the pinglist for when you open your shop?
Love this idea, so much!

Dragon name: Shoggoth

Dragon pic: 51005645_350.png

Dragon bio (or just say linked if linked to pic): Doesn’t really have one; the one she does have is old and outdated, but linked. Cats!

Brief description of dragon: Shoggoth is a swamp witch who makes lots of potions for her clan.

Anything you want us to include (color scheme, text, particular trinkets, etc.): Maybe greens and browns, dried herbs, that sort of thing?

Additional info: Could I be put on the pinglist for when you open your shop?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Ooh I’d love to try this out! Dragon name: Ceridwen Dragon pic: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59836510][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/598366/59836510_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon bio (or just say linked if linked to pic): linked Brief description of dragon: She is a kind and motherly witch who looks a lot older than she is. She has a deep connection with all things autumnal and Halloweeny. Having been born on the night of the Worm Moon, she can communicate with worms and have them assist with her spells. They’re also her favorite animal. Anything you want us to include (color scheme, text, particular trinkets, etc.): A full moon, autumn imagery, witchy halloween imagery, w o r m s Additional info: Have y’all seen the Cats musical? Skimbleshanks is my favorite.
Ooh I’d love to try this out!

Dragon name: Ceridwen

Dragon pic:
59836510_350.png

Dragon bio (or just say linked if linked to pic): linked

Brief description of dragon: She is a kind and motherly witch who looks a lot older than she is. She has a deep connection with all things autumnal and Halloweeny. Having been born on the night of the Worm Moon, she can communicate with worms and have them assist with her spells. They’re also her favorite animal.

Anything you want us to include (color scheme, text, particular trinkets, etc.): A full moon, autumn imagery, witchy halloween imagery, w o r m s

Additional info: Have y’all seen the Cats musical? Skimbleshanks is my favorite.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@SpearTheDemon

sorry to ping you again, just wanted to make sure that you've read through the rules

@myriadofstars

Added you to the pinglist, thank you so much for your interest! We will get started on your order soon :)

@Svecounia72

Thank you for your order! We will get started right away :)
@SpearTheDemon

sorry to ping you again, just wanted to make sure that you've read through the rules

@myriadofstars

Added you to the pinglist, thank you so much for your interest! We will get started on your order soon :)

@Svecounia72

Thank you for your order! We will get started right away :)
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
Oh yeah lol i forgot to say that.
Also, forgot to say that Galaxy likes cats a lot