Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Shaded Haven - A Lorelocke Attempt
Hey there! Welcome to my very first attempt at a lorelocke. I’ve sorta had an idea for a lorelocke for a little bit now, and i’ve finally decided to go through with it! This’ll follow @Aetherstorm ’s rules, albeit with a couple tweaks.

Firstly, I may not exalt some of my dragons. I have gotten attached to a couple of the dragons I was going to use for a now-cancelled Fodderlocke, which are now going to be used in this! If a dragon I got attached to is rolled as dead in the story, it will be marked as dead in the bio and be moved to the “dead” page in the den tab all dragons will be in.

Second, if my lair is full, then a new familiar will be added in place of a new dragon.

Please note that there is definitely gonna be some death in this story. I won’t go into too much detail on how they die to abide by FR rules, but it will happen.

————
The Rundown of the Plot

————

Pinglist

@Aetherstorm | @
Hey there! Welcome to my very first attempt at a lorelocke. I’ve sorta had an idea for a lorelocke for a little bit now, and i’ve finally decided to go through with it! This’ll follow @Aetherstorm ’s rules, albeit with a couple tweaks.

Firstly, I may not exalt some of my dragons. I have gotten attached to a couple of the dragons I was going to use for a now-cancelled Fodderlocke, which are now going to be used in this! If a dragon I got attached to is rolled as dead in the story, it will be marked as dead in the bio and be moved to the “dead” page in the den tab all dragons will be in.

Second, if my lair is full, then a new familiar will be added in place of a new dragon.

Please note that there is definitely gonna be some death in this story. I won’t go into too much detail on how they die to abide by FR rules, but it will happen.

————
The Rundown of the Plot

————

Pinglist

@Aetherstorm | @
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
The Drakes That Live

The Shaded Haven Clan

-
-
-
The Terrible Tricksters Gang

-
-
-
The Drakes That Lost (Their Lives)

The Shaded Haven Clan

-
-
-

-
-
-
The Drakes That Live

The Shaded Haven Clan

-
-
-

-
-
-
The Drakes That Lost (Their Lives)

The Shaded Haven Clan

-
-
-

-
-
-
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
The Days That Went By

Prologue | |
The Days That Went By

Prologue | |
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
[center][b][i]Prologue[/i][/b] In an abandoned den out in the middle of the Tangled Wood, a lone egg began to glow and shake in its nest. After shaking for a short while, the egg burst open, a Banescale hatchling came out of its murky purple shell. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=3&auth=b83b19c977aac552ad6c2d640eba8693945ca014&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The hatchling shook the remaining glowing blue liquid off of her wings as she began to take her first steps out of the rotted stump nest. She padded through the empty cave being overtaken by glowing mushrooms and grass, flapping her wings a bit as they began to dry. Her stomach rumbled a bit before she was hit by something glowing above, something she would later learn was called “moonlight”. Curious of what this pale light was, she began to flap her wings to the hole above her, lifting herself up and eventually out of the hole in the ground before hearing a noise from behind. She began to fly towards the noise, suddenly spotting what seemed to be a scared white, grey, and slightly brown creature. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=13&winggene=12&wings=118&auth=ac2b9e4df39bad9b1e2f2ac9528332c875c754d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The feathered dragon looked at a figure behind the tree he sat under, trying to push a few sardines towards a large figure. When the Banescale landed a few yards away from the Coatl, she was able to see a larger, brighter, and similar looking creature looming over it. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=65&tertgene=17&winggene=23&wings=128&auth=7538f01947c954c51380315d1e95707149a11076&dummyext=prev.png[/img] “No,” The larger creature said. “You have to leave. You’re gonna give us all bad luck if you stay. If the others catch you here then who knows what they’ll do to you, Oxydeyes?” Oxydeyes whimpered as he took back the sardines and began to walk away. The Banescale quickly hopped behind a tree as she saw the Coatl walk towards her. When Oxydeyes passed by, the Banescale began to walk behind and follow him, not being noticed until he heard a pair of jaws snap at an insect. [/center]
Prologue

In an abandoned den out in the middle of the Tangled Wood, a lone egg began to glow and shake in its nest. After shaking for a short while, the egg burst open, a Banescale hatchling came out of its murky purple shell.

dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=45&winggene=56&wings=3&auth=b83b19c977aac552ad6c2d640eba8693945ca014&dummyext=prev.png

The hatchling shook the remaining glowing blue liquid off of her wings as she began to take her first steps out of the rotted stump nest. She padded through the empty cave being overtaken by glowing mushrooms and grass, flapping her wings a bit as they began to dry. Her stomach rumbled a bit before she was hit by something glowing above, something she would later learn was called “moonlight”.

Curious of what this pale light was, she began to flap her wings to the hole above her, lifting herself up and eventually out of the hole in the ground before hearing a noise from behind. She began to fly towards the noise, suddenly spotting what seemed to be a scared white, grey, and slightly brown creature.

dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=12&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=124&tertgene=13&winggene=12&wings=118&auth=ac2b9e4df39bad9b1e2f2ac9528332c875c754d4&dummyext=prev.png

The feathered dragon looked at a figure behind the tree he sat under, trying to push a few sardines towards a large figure. When the Banescale landed a few yards away from the Coatl, she was able to see a larger, brighter, and similar looking creature looming over it.

dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=65&tertgene=17&winggene=23&wings=128&auth=7538f01947c954c51380315d1e95707149a11076&dummyext=prev.png

“No,” The larger creature said. “You have to leave. You’re gonna give us all bad luck if you stay. If the others catch you here then who knows what they’ll do to you, Oxydeyes?” Oxydeyes whimpered as he took back the sardines and began to walk away. The Banescale quickly hopped behind a tree as she saw the Coatl walk towards her.

When Oxydeyes passed by, the Banescale began to walk behind and follow him, not being noticed until he heard a pair of jaws snap at an insect.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
@Cattafang
OMG THIS IS SO COOL PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PINGLIST
@Cattafang
OMG THIS IS SO COOL PLEASE ADD ME TO THE PINGLIST