Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Finding aesthetic items for you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Deathstalker ahah, dw about it! And I'm glad to know you think I did a good job :D
You can send it whenever and however you prefer! I really don't mind :)
I'll work on your kids' items as soon as possible! That'll be really fun to do
@Deathstalker ahah, dw about it! And I'm glad to know you think I did a good job :D
You can send it whenever and however you prefer! I really don't mind :)
I'll work on your kids' items as soon as possible! That'll be really fun to do
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
@lucifurLaurens Okay, thank you so much again <33 I'll send you a one-way CR for you to accept any time ^u^
@lucifurLaurens Okay, thank you so much again <33 I'll send you a one-way CR for you to accept any time ^u^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I would love something for my boy Estiakos :o Dragon BBCode:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62567208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625673/62567208_350.png[/img][/url] Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): Anything works Thematic: Hes a jack-of-all-trades whos done just about everything. He was legit once a pirate bard who also worked as a healer lol. Anything relating to seas or taverns is fine. Item quantity: Any amount you'd like is fine! Any extra notes?: Nope, thank you ^^
I would love something for my boy Estiakos :o

Dragon BBCode:62567208_350.png
Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): Anything works
Thematic: Hes a jack-of-all-trades whos done just about everything. He was legit once a pirate bard who also worked as a healer lol. Anything relating to seas or taverns is fine.
Item quantity: Any amount you'd like is fine!
Any extra notes?: Nope, thank you ^^
AH
Not using the style that I'd usually do cuz yanno,, 13 dergs 5/13 finished! @Deathstalker [center][b]Clan Morbus[/b] [/center] [b]Persephone[/b] [item=coiled burnserpent][item=Firestarter][item=Wavespun Cloth][item=Cerdae Sparkle][item=Display Plumes][item=Andesine] [b]Riviel[/b] [item=Clown charger fin][item=seaside trumpet][item=limestone stalactite][item=dragonhorn coral][item=lizardscale cloth][item=dolomite geode] [b]Chili[/b] [item=blacktongue pepper][item=flameweed][item=jasper][item=kamaitachi blades][item=auburn woolly pelt][item=scarlet yuccaweave] [b]Tirshma[/b] [item=spade Tail][item=bloodstone][item=intricate weaving][item=crushed petals][item=bonepriest venom][item=smolderpetal] [b]Silence[/b] [item=omen seeker][item=obsidian][item=fallout streak pinion][item=black iron segment][item=battered book of fables][item=almandine]
Not using the style that I'd usually do cuz yanno,, 13 dergs

5/13 finished!
@Deathstalker
Clan Morbus
Persephone
Coiled Burnserpent Firestarter Wavespun Cloth Cerdae Sparkle Display Plumes Andesine
Riviel
Clown Charger Fin Seaside Trumpet Limestone Stalactite Dragonhorn Coral Lizardscale Cloth Dolomite Geode
Chili
Blacktongue Pepper Flameweed Jasper Kamaitachi Blades Auburn Woolly Pelt Scarlet Yuccaweave
Tirshma
Spade Tail Bloodstone Intricate Weaving Crushed Petals Bonepriest Venom Smolderpetal
Silence
Omen Seeker Obsidian Fallout Streak Pinion Black Iron Segment Battered Book of Fables Almandine
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
@exastasy ok! Gonna work on it asap <3
@exastasy ok! Gonna work on it asap <3
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
@lucifurLaurens Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! ;w; <33 I absolutely love everything you chose, they're all so perfect, and I'm really fascinated by your choices and how unexpectedly matching they are for each dragon! It definitely makes me think about my dragons' personality and lore in new ways!

I think it is extremely special you happened to choose some fiery items for my clan leader, Persephone. ;w; Fire was my initial flight upon joining. Only made the switch this year! Funny coincidence <33

I'll add them to my dragons' bios right away so I don't forget them when I go through and give everyone nice templates and lore! <3
@lucifurLaurens Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! ;w; <33 I absolutely love everything you chose, they're all so perfect, and I'm really fascinated by your choices and how unexpectedly matching they are for each dragon! It definitely makes me think about my dragons' personality and lore in new ways!

I think it is extremely special you happened to choose some fiery items for my clan leader, Persephone. ;w; Fire was my initial flight upon joining. Only made the switch this year! Funny coincidence <33

I'll add them to my dragons' bios right away so I don't forget them when I go through and give everyone nice templates and lore! <3
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@luciferLaurens i wanna nother one Dragon BBCode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60990133][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609902/60990133_350.png[/img][/url] Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): trinkets; herbal/medicinal/tranquil apparel; familiars; materials; food Thematic: Permafrost is a relaxed, calm healer that is very hard to anger. You'd get tired trying Item quantity: 6 Any extra notes?: Ok, maybe two: Dragon BBCode: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61096590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610966/61096590_350.png[/img][/url] Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): same as above, but no apparel pls :) Thematic: Dewdrop is an explorer who loves telling stories based on her ventures, and is also the clan lorekeeper Item quantity: 6 Will tip you
@luciferLaurens i wanna nother one

Dragon BBCode:
60990133_350.png
Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): trinkets; herbal/medicinal/tranquil apparel; familiars; materials; food
Thematic: Permafrost is a relaxed, calm healer that is very hard to anger. You'd get tired trying
Item quantity: 6
Any extra notes?: Ok, maybe two:

Dragon BBCode:
61096590_350.png
Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): same as above, but no apparel pls :)
Thematic: Dewdrop is an explorer who loves telling stories based on her ventures, and is also the clan lorekeeper
Item quantity: 6
Will tip you
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@deathstalker whew! Done!! [center][b][u]The Catacombs[/u][/b][/center] [b]Kharra[/b] [item=splintered reeds][item=eerie cloth trappings][item=glossy frills][item=seeker brooch][item=red maple leaf][item=dusty canvas scrap] [b]Korvys[/b] [item=rusted chain][item=sparrow skull][item=hematite][item=zeeba horn][item=crow][item=discarded nest material] [center][b][u]Tangled Wood[/u][/b][/center] [b]Tremain[/b] [item=plague bat][item=grave dust][item=enchanted remains][item=fine alchemical reduction][item=pulsating green embers][item=noxious coralclimber toxin] [b]Kosmos[/b] [item=spectral scales][item=dried flowers][item=vibrant savanna pelt][item=skein of silky yarn][item=vial of river muck][item=azurite] [b]Shine[/b] [item=onyx][item=shadow serpentskin][item=mirage puffer spines][item=vulture idol][item=wrinkled azurescales][item=coral basilisk field notes] [b]Joules[/b] [item=chrome laser head][item=potted deepmine fungi][item=umbral yarn][item=shimmering cloth][item=silk spool][item=preserved petals] [b]Freeze[/b] [item=microcline][item=snail husk][item=celestine][item=charged tungsten][item=Snow streak pinion][item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [b]Yuina[/b] [item=nightsky fuiran hide][item=silver horn][item=Ancestral Incense][item=carved harpy mask][item=Magi Casting Rod][item=Enchanted Candle]
@deathstalker whew! Done!!
The Catacombs
Kharra
Splintered Reeds Eerie Cloth Trappings Glossy Frills Seeker Brooch Red Maple Leaf Dusty Canvas Scrap
Korvys
Rusted Chain Sparrow Skull Hematite Zeeba Horn Crow Discarded Nest Material
Tangled Wood
Tremain
Plague Bat Grave Dust Enchanted Remains Fine Alchemical Reduction Pulsating Green Embers Noxious Coralclimber Toxin

Kosmos
Spectral Scales Dried Flowers Vibrant Savanna Pelt Skein of Silky Yarn Vial of River Muck Azurite

Shine
Onyx Shadow Serpentskin Mirage Puffer Spines Vulture Idol Wrinkled Azurescales Coral Basilisk Field Notes

Joules
Chrome Laser Head Potted Deepmine Fungi Umbral Yarn Shimmering Cloth Silk Spool Preserved Petals

Freeze
Microcline Snail Husk Celestine Charged Tungsten Snow Streak Pinion Icewarden Ice Sculpture

Yuina
Nightsky Fuiran Hide Silver Horn Ancestral Incense Carved Harpy Mask Magi Casting Rod Enchanted Candle
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
@Exastasy [ 6 items ] [b]A story? Just one? Impossible.[/b] [quote=The Adventurer] [item=speckled petunia] [item=intact parchment] [item=diaphanous wing] [item=depleted sacridite] [item=ceremonial sash] [item=swiftfoot warrior's belt] [/quote]
@Exastasy

[ 6 items ]
A story? Just one? Impossible.
The Adventurer wrote:
Speckled Petunia
Intact Parchment
Diaphanous Wing
Depleted Sacridite
Ceremonial Sash
Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
@Zikitty [ 12 items ] [quote=Permafrost] [item=Intricate weaving] [item=florist's satchel] [item=Magician's Herb Pouch] [item=red healer's reference] [item=basilisk feather fan] [item=crushed petals] [/quote] [quote=Dewdrop] [item=Harpy Masque] [item=fossilized leaf] [item=aged tome] [item=celestine] [item=charged tungsten] [item=striated stone] [/quote]
@Zikitty

[ 12 items ]
Permafrost wrote:
Intricate Weaving
Florist's Satchel
Magician's Herb Pouch
Red Healer's Reference
Basilisk Feather Fan
Crushed Petals
Dewdrop wrote:
Harpy Masque
Fossilized Leaf