Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Finding aesthetic items for you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TouchTone [ 8 Items ] [b]The afterdeath is watching[/b] [quote=Your spirits] [item=Ethereal Trickster] [item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy] [item=Jade] [item=Ancestral incense] [item=Fluted Conch] [item=Haunting Houndskull] [item=Shattered Glass] [item=Speckled Savanna Pelt] [/quote]
@TouchTone

[ 8 Items ]
The afterdeath is watching
Your spirits wrote:
Ethereal Trickster
Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy
Jade
Ancestral Incense
Fluted Conch
Haunting Houndskull
Shattered Glass
Speckled Savanna Pelt
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
@Crytzall [ 4 Items ] [b]The Waterfall's Light[/b] [quote=The Rain] [item=Woven Cloth] [item=Snail Husk] [item=Livewire Endlers] [item=Bluefin Charger Fin] [/quote]
@Crytzall

[ 4 Items ]
The Waterfall's Light
The Rain wrote:
Woven Cloth
Snail Husk
Livewire Endlers
Bluefin Charger Fin
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
I would love one for my girl Arrya~ [quote=Order form]Dragon BBCode:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25603784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/256038/25603784_350.png[/img][/url] Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): anything but apparel Thematic: ~rainbow~ Item quantity: 6 would be perfect Any extra notes?: she's very nature-y and vivid so bright colors and "organic" items would suit her best![/quote]
I would love one for my girl Arrya~
Order form wrote:
Dragon BBCode:25603784_350.png
Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): anything but apparel
Thematic: ~rainbow~
Item quantity: 6 would be perfect
Any extra notes?: she's very nature-y and vivid so bright colors and "organic" items would suit her best!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_inline_paebn50qPt1r16a5d_540.png
tRvB8Xn.png1YB0OjO.png
LRdLP2V.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Bishkebab [ 6 Items ] [b]A natural Rainbow[/b] [quote=The Colorful one] [item=Nephrite Chameleon] [item=Petalwing Matriarch] [item=Dried Flowers] [item=Glass Shards] [item=Reflective Fish Scales] [item=Wispy Foxtail] [/quote]
@Bishkebab

[ 6 Items ]
A natural Rainbow
The Colorful one wrote:
Nephrite Chameleon
Petalwing Matriarch
Dried Flowers
Glass Shards
Reflective Fish Scales
Wispy Foxtail
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
gorgeous, thank you!
gorgeous, thank you!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_inline_paebn50qPt1r16a5d_540.png
tRvB8Xn.png1YB0OjO.png
LRdLP2V.pngJ7D1quC.png
Np! Glad I could help :)
Np! Glad I could help :)
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
@lucifurLaurens

Hiya! Sorry if you're subbed, I wasn't sure ^^; <33

This is super neat and I was wondering how many of my dragons you'd be willing to do. I'm trying to do a complete overhaul of my lair, turning it primarily into a lore clan. This sort of thing would be the perfect additions to my dragons' bios as I construct them.

I haven't started on lore for any specific dragons yet, so if you were willing to do this but the lore would be more helpful in your search, I'd be glad to come back later!

Anyway, my main lore clan currently consists of about 13 dragons. I know that's a lot! It's perfectly okay if that's too many, and I'd be glad to pick my favorites from them if that's better. But if you were willing to do them all, I'd pay you 50kt!

Thank you so much for your time reading this, I hope you have a great day! <33

@lucifurLaurens

Hiya! Sorry if you're subbed, I wasn't sure ^^; <33

This is super neat and I was wondering how many of my dragons you'd be willing to do. I'm trying to do a complete overhaul of my lair, turning it primarily into a lore clan. This sort of thing would be the perfect additions to my dragons' bios as I construct them.

I haven't started on lore for any specific dragons yet, so if you were willing to do this but the lore would be more helpful in your search, I'd be glad to come back later!

Anyway, my main lore clan currently consists of about 13 dragons. I know that's a lot! It's perfectly okay if that's too many, and I'd be glad to pick my favorites from them if that's better. But if you were willing to do them all, I'd pay you 50kt!

Thank you so much for your time reading this, I hope you have a great day! <33

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Zikitty
@Zikitty
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Deathstalker
Hello! I'm totally up to doing your 13 kids, I have free time at the moment, after all :)
I don't necessarily need lore, so don't worry about it! Just tell me how many items to each and what you want me to include and I'll get started. I'll be really glad to help!

Also, thanks a lot for saying that this is a neat thing. I thought it'd be great to help other users w their aesthetics, ahah <3
@Deathstalker
Hello! I'm totally up to doing your 13 kids, I have free time at the moment, after all :)
I don't necessarily need lore, so don't worry about it! Just tell me how many items to each and what you want me to include and I'll get started. I'll be really glad to help!

Also, thanks a lot for saying that this is a neat thing. I thought it'd be great to help other users w their aesthetics, ahah <3
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
art shop
@lucifurLaurens Thank you so much!! ^w^ <33

Okay, I'm on it! <3

It's wonderful, I really appreciate it and I love looking at the perfectly-matching items you've found for other dragons! ^w^

Since I don't want to spam the thread with 13 dragons, you can find them in my Clan Morbus tab, my Catacombs tab, and my Tangled Wood tab!

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/217476

Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): anything but apparel and familiars! (unless you find a really good familiar, but most of my dergs have matching familiars already! ^w^)

Thematic: I really love matching colors!

Item quantity: 6

Any extra notes?: I'll add some details about each dragon. Some have their finished outfits in their bios. I'd really appreciate it if you could pick items based off of their finished look!

Persephone: clan leader and matriarch; powerful, regal, motherly

Riviel: brave warrior, fierce-looking but kindhearted

Chili: tiny annoying demon dragon with lots of teeth, loves peppers and spicy things

Tirshma: a foreboding blood mage and healer

Silence: an ominous prophet/seer

Kharra: quiet bounty hunter; loves tea; Tremain is her girlfriend; traverses the catacombs to visit Tremain's tavern

Korvys: bounty hunter and scout; strong and silent type

Tremain: kindhearted innkeeper; adept with brewing both teas and poisons; uses her position to relay suspicious and useful information to Kharra regarding her
patrons and any interesting rumors/gossip

Kosmos: powerful traveling warrior who fights with elemental magic; positive, joking, charismatic; Shine's mate

Shine: grumpy traveling healer, likes to read, study, and complain

Joules: a Shade-touched scientist trying to study the Shade's effects in order to help more dragons like him and his mate, Freeze; enjoys stargazing

Freeze: a Shade-touched dragon with treacherous, uncontrollable glitching and ice powers; a former prisoner of the Gaolers; nervous and quiet, but kindhearted

Yuina: a terrible monster who makes her nest deep in the Foxfire Bramble, where she preys upon lost dragons; unfeeling and spiderlike; makes her nest using her own shadow drippings instead of tree sap like a normal fae; firefly gene represents strange spirit guides that lead her and help lure prey to her; oozes shadow from her eyes and wings

I hope that's enough! If you have any questions or anything about any of the dragons, just let me know! <3 Also, how and when would you like me to send payment? ^w^
@lucifurLaurens Thank you so much!! ^w^ <33

Okay, I'm on it! <3

It's wonderful, I really appreciate it and I love looking at the perfectly-matching items you've found for other dragons! ^w^

Since I don't want to spam the thread with 13 dragons, you can find them in my Clan Morbus tab, my Catacombs tab, and my Tangled Wood tab!

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/217476

Type of items (trinkets, apparel, familiars, etc.): anything but apparel and familiars! (unless you find a really good familiar, but most of my dergs have matching familiars already! ^w^)

Thematic: I really love matching colors!

Item quantity: 6

Any extra notes?: I'll add some details about each dragon. Some have their finished outfits in their bios. I'd really appreciate it if you could pick items based off of their finished look!

Persephone: clan leader and matriarch; powerful, regal, motherly

Riviel: brave warrior, fierce-looking but kindhearted

Chili: tiny annoying demon dragon with lots of teeth, loves peppers and spicy things

Tirshma: a foreboding blood mage and healer

Silence: an ominous prophet/seer

Kharra: quiet bounty hunter; loves tea; Tremain is her girlfriend; traverses the catacombs to visit Tremain's tavern

Korvys: bounty hunter and scout; strong and silent type

Tremain: kindhearted innkeeper; adept with brewing both teas and poisons; uses her position to relay suspicious and useful information to Kharra regarding her
patrons and any interesting rumors/gossip

Kosmos: powerful traveling warrior who fights with elemental magic; positive, joking, charismatic; Shine's mate

Shine: grumpy traveling healer, likes to read, study, and complain

Joules: a Shade-touched scientist trying to study the Shade's effects in order to help more dragons like him and his mate, Freeze; enjoys stargazing

Freeze: a Shade-touched dragon with treacherous, uncontrollable glitching and ice powers; a former prisoner of the Gaolers; nervous and quiet, but kindhearted

Yuina: a terrible monster who makes her nest deep in the Foxfire Bramble, where she preys upon lost dragons; unfeeling and spiderlike; makes her nest using her own shadow drippings instead of tree sap like a normal fae; firefly gene represents strange spirit guides that lead her and help lure prey to her; oozes shadow from her eyes and wings

I hope that's enough! If you have any questions or anything about any of the dragons, just let me know! <3 Also, how and when would you like me to send payment? ^w^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8