Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dratz Draws Stuff (An Art Thread)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
[center]A for-fun doodle thing. Luci rarely makes extreme facial expressions other than a dead-pan or sort of glum face. Usually the ribbon on their jacket acts sort of like a cartoon-ish "mouth" and a mechanism for them to emote and speak through. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/27478113_R2liWVaO4.png[/img][/center]
A for-fun doodle thing. Luci rarely makes extreme facial expressions other than a dead-pan or sort of glum face. Usually the ribbon on their jacket acts sort of like a cartoon-ish "mouth" and a mechanism for them to emote and speak through.

27478113_R2liWVaO4.png
r6J6MbS.png
oh wow your art is gorgeous!! so many details aaaa i love your shading so much,, quietly subs
oh wow your art is gorgeous!! so many details aaaa i love your shading so much,, quietly subs
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@/hyrulle Oh goshhhh I saw you subbed to this thread (you are too kind!) so I didn't want to bother you with an extra ping notification but thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It means a lot!
@/hyrulle Oh goshhhh I saw you subbed to this thread (you are too kind!) so I didn't want to bother you with an extra ping notification but thank you so much! It means a lot!
r6J6MbS.png
[center]Not happy with this one, but at this point I figured it was just better to call it done and move onto the next thing~ [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/27559887_IhLBRgoIM.png[/img][/center]
Not happy with this one, but at this point I figured it was just better to call it done and move onto the next thing~

27559887_IhLBRgoIM.png
r6J6MbS.png
This is amazing- .o.o.
This is amazing- .o.o.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Your art is super cute! I really love ur pink oc and the pointy look of your style!
Your art is super cute! I really love ur pink oc and the pointy look of your style!
@SpiritFlower @PastelBalloons My apologies for the ping notif and the late reply back, but I just wanted to say thank you both so much! <3 Reading comments and things like this motivates me to try to draw and post more!
@SpiritFlower @PastelBalloons My apologies for the ping notif and the late reply back, but I just wanted to say thank you both so much! <3 Reading comments and things like this motivates me to try to draw and post more!
r6J6MbS.png
[center]Petit Four~ [emoji=blue star size=1] [emoji=pink star size=1] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/27833766_qSfKhvKFS.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/27833787_doELCKv9I.png[/img][/center]
Petit Four~

27833766_qSfKhvKFS.png

27833787_doELCKv9I.png
r6J6MbS.png
[font=optima]How do you make your art so clean and realistic? :’) I am absolutely in love with the ruffles. [s](My goodness how do you draw fabric hgggg)[/s] It reminds me of pantaloons and I’m loving it. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
How do you make your art so clean and realistic? :’) I am absolutely in love with the ruffles. (My goodness how do you draw fabric hgggg)

It reminds me of pantaloons and I’m loving it.
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@CheshireGata Aaaa gosh sorry for replying back late to this and especially if this is an unwanted ping! But I just wanted to say thank you so much for your comment, reading this made me smile a lot and I really appreciate it! <3 It's stuff like this that really gives me the inspiration to keep on creating things! (Especially the part about the ruffles, I have trouble with them sometimes but I'm so happy to hear they came out okay!)

@CheshireGata Aaaa gosh sorry for replying back late to this and especially if this is an unwanted ping! But I just wanted to say thank you so much for your comment, reading this made me smile a lot and I really appreciate it! <3 It's stuff like this that really gives me the inspiration to keep on creating things! (Especially the part about the ruffles, I have trouble with them sometimes but I'm so happy to hear they came out okay!)

r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17