Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ♦ Primis Tenebris ♦ Lore Thread
1 2
[center][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/IMG] [b][color=745c97][Font=antique books][size=7]Just before nightfall[/size][/font][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30010085][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/300101/30010085_350.png[/img][/url] [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/Y0Pdy3dn/Divider-Horizontal.png[/IMG] [size=4][font=cambria]A dragon is laying underneath a willow tree. Its leaves are a deep purple as is its bark, its branches drape down to the ground. Mushrooms and lichens glow with a feint cyan glow. The dragon seems almost one with the flora all around. You don't know what is it, but you feel the need to get closer. As you approach the tree, the dragon moves its head towards you, acknowledging your presence. It waits. It seems to be inviting you closer. You make your way towards it, past the glowing plants, past the soft curtain of leaves and face the beast. A female guardian lays before you, she has a striped hide, resembling the twisting trunk of the trees all around you. Dark flowers are draped elegantly on her wings, some wrap themselves around her limbs ending in lilac roses. She too seems to emit that same soffused sapphire halo of the vegetation around. She looks at you and then turns her head up, towards the sky. [b][color=7a52cd][I]"Dusk is just after sunset, once the top of the Sun has passed the horizon, the darkest stage of twilight just before the cloak of darkness of the night takes over."[/I][/color][/b] As she says that you have also cast your gaze upwards to look at the sky, the Sun is setting and the last golden trails it has left behind are quickly being drowned by the approaching shadows. [b][color=7a52cd][I]"It is not quite dark yet, but the Shadows are already moving. Would you like to hear a story?"[/I][/color][/b] Her voice is gentle but not quiet, you can hear her words clearly and yet in the silence of the woods she is but a whisper. You nod and sit down, facing her. The ghost of a smile appears over the dragon's face as her body flares up with magic, what seem like cyan blazes engful the both of you. You hear the voice of the platinum scaled guardian once more, she sounds gleeful. [b][color=7a52cd][I]"This is the story of a Clan living in the depths of the Tangled Woods, the Clan of the Horas, the hours. The few hours between sunset and night."[/I][/font][/size][/b][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2590236][img]https://i.imgur.com/aDq9P7v.png[/img][/url][/center]
Top.png
Just before nightfall

Div-H-159.png

30010085_350.png
Divider-Horizontal.png


A dragon is laying underneath a willow tree. Its leaves are a deep purple as is its bark, its branches drape down to the ground. Mushrooms and lichens glow with a feint cyan glow. The dragon seems almost one with the flora all around.

You don't know what is it, but you feel the need to get closer.

As you approach the tree, the dragon moves its head towards you, acknowledging your presence. It waits. It seems to be inviting you closer.

You make your way towards it, past the glowing plants, past the soft curtain of leaves and face the beast.

A female guardian lays before you, she has a striped hide, resembling the twisting trunk of the trees all around you. Dark flowers are draped elegantly on her wings, some wrap themselves around her limbs ending in lilac roses. She too seems to emit that same soffused sapphire halo of the vegetation around.

She looks at you and then turns her head up, towards the sky.

"Dusk is just after sunset, once the top of the Sun has passed the horizon, the darkest stage of twilight just before the cloak of darkness of the night takes over."

As she says that you have also cast your gaze upwards to look at the sky, the Sun is setting and the last golden trails it has left behind are quickly being drowned by the approaching shadows.

"It is not quite dark yet, but the Shadows are already moving. Would you like to hear a story?"

Her voice is gentle but not quiet, you can hear her words clearly and yet in the silence of the woods she is but a whisper. You nod and sit down, facing her.

The ghost of a smile appears over the dragon's face as her body flares up with magic, what seem like cyan blazes engful the both of you.

You hear the voice of the platinum scaled guardian once more, she sounds gleeful.

"This is the story of a Clan living in the depths of the Tangled Woods, the Clan of the Horas, the hours. The few hours between sunset and night."


aDq9P7v.png
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/img] [b][color=745c97][font=antique book][size=7]Chapter Index[/size][/font][/color][/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/63wgdYPC/Bottom.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/1#post_2889380]Intro[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/1#post_44076744]Tales of Shadows[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/1#post_44076745] Tales of Enlightenment[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/1#post_44076747] Tales of Curses[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/1#post_46681454] Tales of the Mundane[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/1#post_46681455]Tales of the Rekindled [/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/1#post_46681457]Traders' Tattle Talk[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2889380/2#post_46681463]Useful Links & Pinglist[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yZHlVQl.png[/img][/center]
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/IMG] [b][color=745c97][Font=antique books][size=7]Tales of Shadows[/size][/font][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30010085][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/300101/30010085_350.png[/img][/url] [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/Y0Pdy3dn/Divider-Horizontal.png[/IMG] [size=4][font=cambria]No one knows the history of the Clan's foundation better than its leader, Lixiss. When asked about it she will give one of two answers: the first, a short and half-hearted lie about setting down with her mate, Alouarn and eventually evolving their little piece of world into a safe haven for those seeking refuge in the depths of the woods; the second, a story of pride and guilt and duty. As you inch closer to the Guardian, she nods her head in courtesy and shifts to the side, inviting you closer. [b][color=7a52cd][I]"Traveler, good evening. I hope to find you well on the Clan's grounds."[/I][/color][/b] she says. You smile and nod, telling her about the time spent with the rest of the Clan members. The question is one the tip of your tongue but you are wary of asking it, dreading a hostile reaction. [b][color=7a52cd][I]"So, to what do I owe this visit? Surely there are more... fitting dragons in the Clan with whom to share an idle chat."[/I][/color][/b] her voice is gentle and stable in asking you, perhaps tinted with amusement at the recalling of a certain Spiral. You do not answer immediately, giving room for silence to fill the space between the two of you. There is no dragon in sight, as expected from Lixiss. She is known to be a rather lone individual despite her title of leader. [b][color=7a52cd][I]"Traveler, though you hesitate now in making your request, rest assured that whichever secret you seek to reveal shall drown in these same shadows that surround us. Whatever it is you wish to know shall be discussed will lose its voice in the darkness that approaches."[/I][/color][/b] she states, her tone becoming slightly less playful. She wants you to understand that nothing you say now will disrupt or end your stay in the Clan's grounds. With renewed spirits you face her properly and prepare to get to know the true story behind the Horas. [LIST] [*][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/16V5qWMBwJzcsM9tQqYsf4CCsYmC6E4T6ncdFhiQw5wM/edit?usp=sharing]Ask about the Golden Heart.[/url] [*]You wait in silence. [Wip!] [/LIST]
Top.png
Tales of Shadows

Div-H-159.png

30010085_350.png
Divider-Horizontal.png


No one knows the history of the Clan's foundation better than its leader, Lixiss.

When asked about it she will give one of two answers: the first, a short and half-hearted lie about setting down with her mate, Alouarn and eventually evolving their little piece of world into a safe haven for those seeking refuge in the depths of the woods; the second, a story of pride and guilt and duty.

As you inch closer to the Guardian, she nods her head in courtesy and shifts to the side, inviting you closer.

"Traveler, good evening. I hope to find you well on the Clan's grounds." she says.

You smile and nod, telling her about the time spent with the rest of the Clan members. The question is one the tip of your tongue but you are wary of asking it, dreading a hostile reaction.

"So, to what do I owe this visit? Surely there are more... fitting dragons in the Clan with whom to share an idle chat." her voice is gentle and stable in asking you, perhaps tinted with amusement at the recalling of a certain Spiral.

You do not answer immediately, giving room for silence to fill the space between the two of you. There is no dragon in sight, as expected from Lixiss. She is known to be a rather lone individual despite her title of leader.

"Traveler, though you hesitate now in making your request, rest assured that whichever secret you seek to reveal shall drown in these same shadows that surround us. Whatever it is you wish to know shall be discussed will lose its voice in the darkness that approaches." she states, her tone becoming slightly less playful. She wants you to understand that nothing you say now will disrupt or end your stay in the Clan's grounds.

With renewed spirits you face her properly and prepare to get to know the true story behind the Horas.

R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/IMG] [b][color=745c97][Font=antique books][size=7]Tales of Enlightenment[/size][/font][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67723145][IMG]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1405241&skin=24429&apparel=4783,36760,6947,3632,3631,6965,28807,23130,28810,11200,23124,490,15742,23145&xt=dressing.png[/IMG][/url] [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/Y0Pdy3dn/Divider-Horizontal.png[/IMG] [font=cambria][size=4]After having spent some time in the Clan's grounds, it is impossible for you to ignore the hushed whispers about the so-called 'Enlightened Forum'. When you ask about it even the more jovial clan members quiet down and avert their gaze, ignoring your inquiry and ending the conversation swiftly. Something is definitely going on and you will get to the bottom of it. When you ask Lixiss, she too is slightly uneasy when telling you about the separated branch of the main Clan, almost as if it pains her to do so. From what you can understand, they seem like a bunch of fanatics, obsessed with finding something belonging to the Lightwearer which they believe stolen by the Shadowbinder. You can't help but wonder about them. As soon as you step out of Lixiss' nest and start the walk back to the main clan, a Guardian calls for you. If not for the expensive silks adorning his body, you would not have seen him as his hide is dark and mingles with the bark of the trees surrounding you. [b][color=db9641][I]"Traveler. Follow me."[/b][/color][/I] His voice is gravelly but not unpleasant, his words speak of urgency and leave no room for you to object. You reluctantly follow the Guardian in silence, the soft chiming of his jewelry seems your travel companion so is he quiet even in his stride. The colourful lanterns floating around the both of you make a splendid job of lighting the way, though you notice the dragon has his face completely covered in embroided cloth, making it impossible for him to see with his eyes. As you are questioning the strange individual, the two of you come upon what you think is the Guardian's nest. Scrolls and tomes are thrown and piled mindlessely everywhere, some in alarming positions though everything stands perfectly still and in place even as the dragon starts digging through them with vigor. You spy a [gamedb item=28861] hastily coming to the Guardian's aid, putting back the discarded items already moved out of the way. It's almost as if you have stopped existing for the dragon the moment he finished talking to you. You slowly start moving backwards, you clearly feel like you're not welcome in the Guardian's nest but as soon as you turn, the bustling freezes. [b][color=db9641][I]"If you wish to leave do so, but know that this is the last you will hear and see from the Forum."[/b][/color][/I] His words ring in your ears, you can feel that his words are final. The uneasiness you feel in the presence of the dragon makes you understand why the Clan does not want anything to do with them. You can feel his eyes staring straight through you, a voice in the back of your mind is saying that you cannot lie in his presence and that he too, will only speak the truth when voicing his thoughts. Maybe it is best for you to listen to him, after all, what bad could it bring? [LIST] [*][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/15rrbmHS90Nwb7Yp2svTti1V-BM4lOfqUiNtCDnPfMMI/edit?usp=sharinghttps://docs.google.com/document/d/15rrbmHS90Nwb7Yp2svTti1V-BM4lOfqUiNtCDnPfMMI/edit?usp=sharing]You ask about the Forum's leader.[/url] [*]You wait in silence [Wip!] [/LIST]
Top.png
Tales of
Enlightenment


Div-H-159.png

scry?sdid=1405241&skin=24429&apparel=4783,36760,6947,3632,3631,6965,28807,23130,28810,11200,23124,490,15742,23145&xt=dressing.png
Divider-Horizontal.png


After having spent some time in the Clan's grounds, it is impossible for you to ignore the hushed whispers about the so-called 'Enlightened Forum'.

When you ask about it even the more jovial clan members quiet down and avert their gaze, ignoring your inquiry and ending the conversation swiftly. Something is definitely going on and you will get to the bottom of it.

When you ask Lixiss, she too is slightly uneasy when telling you about the separated branch of the main Clan, almost as if it pains her to do so. From what you can understand, they seem like a bunch of fanatics, obsessed with finding something belonging to the Lightwearer which they believe stolen by the Shadowbinder. You can't help but wonder about them.

As soon as you step out of Lixiss' nest and start the walk back to the main clan, a Guardian calls for you. If not for the expensive silks adorning his body, you would not have seen him as his hide is dark and mingles with the bark of the trees surrounding you.

"Traveler. Follow me."

His voice is gravelly but not unpleasant, his words speak of urgency and leave no room for you to object.

You reluctantly follow the Guardian in silence, the soft chiming of his jewelry seems your travel companion so is he quiet even in his stride. The colourful lanterns floating around the both of you make a splendid job of lighting the way, though you notice the dragon has his face completely covered in embroided cloth, making it impossible for him to see with his eyes.

As you are questioning the strange individual, the two of you come upon what you think is the Guardian's nest. Scrolls and tomes are thrown and piled mindlessely everywhere, some in alarming positions though everything stands perfectly still and in place even as the dragon starts digging through them with vigor.

You spy a Kyorinrin hastily coming to the Guardian's aid, putting back the discarded items already moved out of the way. It's almost as if you have stopped existing for the dragon the moment he finished talking to you.

You slowly start moving backwards, you clearly feel like you're not welcome in the Guardian's nest but as soon as you turn, the bustling freezes.

"If you wish to leave do so, but know that this is the last you will hear and see from the Forum."

His words ring in your ears, you can feel that his words are final. The uneasiness you feel in the presence of the dragon makes you understand why the Clan does not want anything to do with them. You can feel his eyes staring straight through you, a voice in the back of your mind is saying that you cannot lie in his presence and that he too, will only speak the truth when voicing his thoughts.

Maybe it is best for you to listen to him, after all, what bad could it bring?


R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/IMG] [b][color=745c97][Font=antique books][size=7]Tales of Curses[/size][/font][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38093846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/380939/38093846_350.png[/img][/url] [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/Y0Pdy3dn/Divider-Horizontal.png[/IMG] [font=cambria][size=4]You walk past a nest built like a... workshop? A laboratory? The sound of machines whirring in the background and a male voice cursing out loud after what sounded like an explosion sets you off. [i]Maybe it's best to come back at a later time.[/i] [Wip]
Top.png
Tales of Curses

Div-H-159.png

38093846_350.png
Divider-Horizontal.png


You walk past a nest built like a... workshop? A laboratory?

The sound of machines whirring in the background and a male voice cursing out loud after what sounded like an explosion sets you off.

Maybe it's best to come back at a later time.
[Wip]
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/IMG] [b][color=745c97][Font=antique books][size=7]Tales of the Mundane[/size][/font][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30010086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/300101/30010086_350.png[/img][/url] [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/Y0Pdy3dn/Divider-Horizontal.png[/IMG] [font=cambria][size=4]You go out looking for Alouarn, Lixiss' mate and the second founder of the Clan of the Horas. You know he is in charge of the Clan's festivities and knows the most about the traditions of these lands. He has left you an invitation to his nest to talk about your stay and get to know you better as he hasn't had a chance to. The letter was delivered to you in a whirlwind of colourful petals, classic Alouarn. You make way towards the nest indicated in the letter and soon find youself at the foot of a rather large tree. A small, frilled head pops out of one of the many cavities you can spot. [b][color=919c35][i]"Ah, Traveler, you've arrived! Come on in, come on in, make yourself home!"[/b][/color][/i] he shouts happily. You can hear the light scraping of his claws on the wood as he makes his way down to open up the main entrance to the nest. Before you know it, you're sitting inside the hollow tree with a cup of steaming tea in your hands. [b][color=919c35][i]"Finally some time to talk, I've been dying to tell you all about the clan- I mean, it is my job after all!"[/b][/color][/i] [LIST] [*][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rc-SxGIIqOc99sFNZQpV_Os-6fT1414lw6b7TfvU28w/edit?usp=sharing]You'd like to see a map of the place.[/url] [/LIST]
Top.png
Tales of the Mundane

Div-H-159.png

30010086_350.png
Divider-Horizontal.png


You go out looking for Alouarn, Lixiss' mate and the second founder of the Clan of the Horas. You know he is in charge of the Clan's festivities and knows the most about the traditions of these lands.

He has left you an invitation to his nest to talk about your stay and get to know you better as he hasn't had a chance to. The letter was delivered to you in a whirlwind of colourful petals, classic Alouarn.

You make way towards the nest indicated in the letter and soon find youself at the foot of a rather large tree. A small, frilled head pops out of one of the many cavities you can spot.

"Ah, Traveler, you've arrived! Come on in, come on in, make yourself home!" he shouts happily. You can hear the light scraping of his claws on the wood as he makes his way down to open up the main entrance to the nest.

Before you know it, you're sitting inside the hollow tree with a cup of steaming tea in your hands.

"Finally some time to talk, I've been dying to tell you all about the clan- I mean, it is my job after all!"


R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/IMG] [b][color=745c97][Font=antique books][size=7]Tales of the Rekindled[/size][/font][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42400225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424003/42400225_350.png[/img][/url] [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/Y0Pdy3dn/Divider-Horizontal.png[/IMG] [font=cambria][size=4]Hecate is the Clan's lorekeeper. She is known to record everything that happens to the Clan members without fail. Perhaps you'd be able to get to know some of their stories... if she were anywhere to be found. [i]Maybe it's best to come back at a later time.[/i] [Wip!]
Top.png
Tales of the
Rekindled


Div-H-159.png

42400225_350.png
Divider-Horizontal.png


Hecate is the Clan's lorekeeper. She is known to record everything that happens to the Clan members without fail.

Perhaps you'd be able to get to know some of their stories... if she were anywhere to be found.

Maybe it's best to come back at a later time.
[Wip!]
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/IMG] [b][color=745c97][Font=antique books][size=7]Trader's Tattle Talk[/size][/font][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49282938][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/492830/49282938_350.png[/img][/url] [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/Y0Pdy3dn/Divider-Horizontal.png[/IMG] [font=cambria][size=4]The Traveling Merchant trio is known to have the best gossip in all the Clan's grounds. Wishes are not only physical and Maas, Lowri and Terra know what you need, when you need it and how you want it... Even though you may not know it yourself. It's best to come check in on them once in a while to know if something new comes up. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35766637][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/357667/35766637p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] >[color=837462][i][b] "Greetings Traveler, if you're looking for Boss, she's dealing with some... difficult client right now, you know how she gets with those. Terra is off to Mother knows where, as always... Oh, there he is, speak of the Devil. If you need anything, don't be afraid of coming to us for help. 'If you can think of it, we can make it happen!' "[/b][/i][/color][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58171779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581718/58171779p.png[/img][/url][nextcol] >[color=665a3e][b]Hello to you too, Lowri, always a pleasure stumbling into you! I got some nice trinkets you may want to look over before Boss comes out and also- Oh! Traveler! If you're here for info I have just the thing for you! Say the word and I'll put you on my special list. With friend discount! ...Our friend here won't have to pay for some idle chatting, right Lowri? I'll let you know once something interesting comes up.[/color][/b][/columns] [center][i]You take your time considering Terra's offer, after all there isn't much to do here at the moment, maybe it's best to come around later with an answer for him. ([u]I am subscribed to the thread but please do feel free to ping me[/u]!)[/i] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [b]The Traveling Merchants trio will be in charge of informing Travelers about when new information about the Clan will be available, a pinglist will be created and one of the Merchants will annouce the news to all Travelers on the list![/b][/center]
Top.png
Trader's Tattle Talk

Div-H-159.png

49282938_350.png
Divider-Horizontal.png


The Traveling Merchant trio is known to have the best gossip in all the Clan's grounds.

Wishes are not only physical and Maas, Lowri and Terra know what you need, when you need it and how you want it... Even though you may not know it yourself.

It's best to come check in on them once in a while to know if something new comes up.

Div-H-159.pngDiv-H-159.pngDiv-H-159.png

35766637p.png > "Greetings Traveler, if you're looking for Boss, she's dealing with some... difficult client right now, you know how she gets with those. Terra is off to Mother knows where, as always... Oh, there he is, speak of the Devil.

If you need anything, don't be afraid of coming to us for help. 'If you can think of it, we can make it happen!' "


58171779p.png >Hello to you too, Lowri, always a pleasure stumbling into you! I got some nice trinkets you may want to look over before Boss comes out and also- Oh! Traveler! If you're here for info I have just the thing for you!

Say the word and I'll put you on my special list. With friend discount! ...Our friend here won't have to pay for some idle chatting, right Lowri?

I'll let you know once something interesting comes up.


You take your time considering Terra's offer, after all there isn't much to do here at the moment, maybe it's best to come around later with an answer for him.
(I am subscribed to the thread but please do feel free to ping me!)


Div-H-159.pngDiv-H-159.pngDiv-H-159.png

The Traveling Merchants trio will be in charge of informing Travelers about when new information about the Clan will be available, a pinglist will be created and one of the Merchants will annouce the news to all Travelers on the list!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
Reserved!
Reserved!
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/RhJ7qzTd/Top.png[/img] [b][color=745c97][font=antique book][size=7]Useful Links[/size][/font][/color][/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/63wgdYPC/Bottom.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=4][color=745c97]Art Assets Used (updated in present time):[/size][/color] -[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922#post_2257922]Poisonedpaper's Art Assets[/url] -[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1875081#post_1875081]Free To Use Sprites[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [color=745c97][size=4]Guides:[/size][/color] -[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1444848]BBCode Fonts[/url] -[url=https://www.color-hex.com/color-palettes/]Colour Palettes Hex Codes[/url] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] [color=745c97][size=4]Terra's Travails Tally:[/size][/color] [b]This is a pinglist[/b], none at the moment, come add yourselves for updates! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hjkM2GBK/Div-H-159.png[/img] More will be added as I go on! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [b][size=5]You can now post on this thread![/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yZHlVQl.png[/img][/center]
Top.png
Useful Links
Bottom.png




Art Assets Used (updated in present time):

-Poisonedpaper's Art Assets
-Free To Use Sprites

Div-H-159.png

Guides:

-BBCode Fonts
-Colour Palettes Hex Codes

Div-H-159.png

Terra's Travails Tally:

This is a pinglist, none at the moment, come add yourselves for updates!

Div-H-159.png


More will be added as I go on!



You can now post on this thread!

yZHlVQl.png
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
1 2