Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Old]Music Feedback 'n Collection Thread
1 2 3 4
@Purpleater13
Thanks. I was going for the converting to a digital format one. I'm not sure how to phrase that right, though.

I don't know; I kinda feel the same way, but with part of the music (not the whole thing).
@Purpleater13
Thanks. I was going for the converting to a digital format one. I'm not sure how to phrase that right, though.

I don't know; I kinda feel the same way, but with part of the music (not the whole thing).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Hi, just stopping in to say that I quite enjoyed your compositions! I think you have a great ear and I really like the vibe of your music.
Hi, just stopping in to say that I quite enjoyed your compositions! I think you have a great ear and I really like the vibe of your music.
td9UiZS.png
@Ern
Ah, thanks!
@Ern
Ah, thanks!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update for the shop: The "copies" aspect is removed; now you can simply buy one and make your own copies (though you'll have to tell me first).
Update for the shop: The "copies" aspect is removed; now you can simply buy one and make your own copies (though you'll have to tell me first).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I currently have a few slots for customs open, if anyone wants to grab one. You'll have to claim in the shop's thread, though. [emoji=music notes size=1]
I currently have a few slots for customs open, if anyone wants to grab one. You'll have to claim in the shop's thread, though.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I added an option for giving feedback before a piece is finished (and a corresponding pinglist), so feedback may be used in the music. Let me know if you're interested.
I added an option for giving feedback before a piece is finished (and a corresponding pinglist), so feedback may be used in the music. Let me know if you're interested.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Did a revamp of the shop~
Now it's focused on customs.
Did a revamp of the shop~
Now it's focused on customs.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 3 4