Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Old]Music Feedback 'n Collection Thread
1 2 3 4
[b]The shop is now open~[/b] [emoji=music notes size=1]
The shop is now open~
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update: "Cloussiénder de Méttisqué" (in piano) has been added.
Update: "Cloussiénder de Méttisqué" (in piano) has been added.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update: "Abyssical Seocian de Lytouvénielle" in piano has been added as the 9th score.

Update for the shop: A credits section has been added.
This is a late update notice, since I forgot to post when I added the section.
Update: "Abyssical Seocian de Lytouvénielle" in piano has been added as the 9th score.

Update for the shop: A credits section has been added.
This is a late update notice, since I forgot to post when I added the section.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Update: Added "Dysphorical Cosmic Winter", which is now my most complex work. 8 instruments and 3-ish minutes.
Update: Added "Dysphorical Cosmic Winter", which is now my most complex work. 8 instruments and 3-ish minutes.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Late Update for the shop

Added a discounts section. Discounts will be revealed when more orders are taken.
Late Update for the shop

Added a discounts section. Discounts will be revealed when more orders are taken.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Oh hey, another composer!!!!

@pyereciae2788

I checked out Cosmic Winter, and it sounds really good (there was a few weird chord progressions that sounded unusual to me, but I think that's just my own personal preference) Also I really like the chime part and that's definitely not because I use a lot of chimes myself or anything...hehe.

Otherwise, I would personally charge custom compositions differently depending on how complicated a user wants it. Making a song with three different instruments isn't too hard, but ten is a whole other story.

Oh hey, another composer!!!!

@pyereciae2788

I checked out Cosmic Winter, and it sounds really good (there was a few weird chord progressions that sounded unusual to me, but I think that's just my own personal preference) Also I really like the chime part and that's definitely not because I use a lot of chimes myself or anything...hehe.

Otherwise, I would personally charge custom compositions differently depending on how complicated a user wants it. Making a song with three different instruments isn't too hard, but ten is a whole other story.

larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13
Hi~ Good to know there's another composer here on FR!

And thanks for the feedback on Cosmic Winter. Using chimes was an interesting way to "flair up" the music.

How would you charge custom compositions? Cosmic Winter turned out to be quite easy to nail out, though it's 8 instruments.
@Purpleater13
Hi~ Good to know there's another composer here on FR!

And thanks for the feedback on Cosmic Winter. Using chimes was an interesting way to "flair up" the music.

How would you charge custom compositions? Cosmic Winter turned out to be quite easy to nail out, though it's 8 instruments.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788

I would personally treat custom compositions a little like adoptables - you charge a base price for the service and there’s additional fees that are contributed based on further customization options (I.e, time signature, instrument count, etc.) For example, if you have trouble with 6/8, you could charge more for a piece with such rather than 4/4. Of course, this isn’t counting whether or not they want multiple signatures :T

If you feel like the creation of a custom song was easier than you anticipated, then maybe you can give them a discount or something. In the mean time however, I would be stalwart with set customization prices because many clients are.....pushy in terms of what they want to say the least.
@pyereciae2788

I would personally treat custom compositions a little like adoptables - you charge a base price for the service and there’s additional fees that are contributed based on further customization options (I.e, time signature, instrument count, etc.) For example, if you have trouble with 6/8, you could charge more for a piece with such rather than 4/4. Of course, this isn’t counting whether or not they want multiple signatures :T

If you feel like the creation of a custom song was easier than you anticipated, then maybe you can give them a discount or something. In the mean time however, I would be stalwart with set customization prices because many clients are.....pushy in terms of what they want to say the least.
@Purpleater13
Cool. I already opened up the shop, and yes, there's a customs section with its own prices. Corvidus recommended the same thing a while ago, so I fixed the pricings.
@Purpleater13
Cool. I already opened up the shop, and yes, there's a customs section with its own prices. Corvidus recommended the same thing a while ago, so I fixed the pricings.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788

It looks all good! When you mean doing handwritten music, you just mean converting other's works into an electronic format? Otherwise, handwriting music for someone else sounds like absolute hell lol.

Edit: Also am I the only one that feels like their music sounds pretty bad at the beginning, but then a month later I'm like "this was more of a bop than I anticipated"

I can't be the only one, right?
@pyereciae2788

It looks all good! When you mean doing handwritten music, you just mean converting other's works into an electronic format? Otherwise, handwriting music for someone else sounds like absolute hell lol.

Edit: Also am I the only one that feels like their music sounds pretty bad at the beginning, but then a month later I'm like "this was more of a bop than I anticipated"

I can't be the only one, right?
1 2 3 4